PDA

View Full Version : Tired of hearing about Niterider

MrsKellyPierce
11-12-2007, 05:26 AM
Okay so what the guy posts a lot. If you hate him so much don't read his threads. Don't repond to his threads. Good lord LOGIC!

The more you post towards him the more post counts he get. His reputation grows. I personally have no issue with him. He is defending himself against other people. That defending is being twisted around on him.

I am not sticking up for him I'm just saying. If you come here for the tranny cock threads SIMPLE stick to those threads. If you come for drama read his threads lol

Good Lord I am tired of hearing about all the damn bickering.

:roll:

JamesHunt
11-12-2007, 05:28 AM
Can you post a few more pics of yourself Kelly.

MrsKellyPierce
11-12-2007, 05:29 AM
Can you post a few more pics of yourself Kelly. lol

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 05:29 AM
It's just fun.

:wink:

JamesHunt
11-12-2007, 05:30 AM
lol

Seriously, I'd like to see more pics

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 05:30 AM
lol

I know ur not sticking up for me, but i appreciate that a 'hot hung angel' has came out and backed me up.

They'll all be kissing my ass any minute lololol

But seriously they've played me out. I'm like HA's version of radio kill.

Thanks Kelly

Legend
11-12-2007, 05:34 AM
Yet another thread with that loser in the title,i log on and see three threads dedicated to that fatherless bastard.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 05:36 AM

MrsKellyPierce
Yet another thread with that loser in the title,i log on and see three threads dedicated to that fatherless bastard. lol My advice Niterider keep up the good work you have given them something to bitch about. They used to bitch about me all the time. I'd have 4 or 5 flamewar threads going on at once and respond to each one. Just don't take it serious or get offended. It's just a bunch of laughs.

Night Rider
Yet another thread with that loser in the title,i log on and see three threads dedicated to that fatherless bastard.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

still holding tight to that grudge

TJ347
11-12-2007, 05:37 AM
Kelly Shore hits the nail on the head!

And while I have no particular issue with you of late Legend, you have your detractors too, who feel similarly about you as you do about Nightrider. Talk about a pot calling the kettle black...

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 05:38 AM
edit

Jericho
11-12-2007, 05:39 AM
and see three threads dedicated to that fatherless bastard.

Is there any other kind of bastard?
Hey, just asking :shrug

Legend
11-12-2007, 05:40 AM

still hoding tight to that grudge

Dude don't play a pussy now,you accused me of being a child molester and insulted my father which i don't have any idea why because you don't even have one to begin with.

http://i11.tinypic.com/6pqf8qp.jpg

MrsKellyPierce
11-12-2007, 05:41 AM

Hey, just asking :shrug lol I love you

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 05:42 AM
Nobody is fucking with you anymore, Kelly (Thank You, very much).

Night Rider is the psycho formally known as Chef Mike. That's pretty clear.

Beating begins monday, although he has the option of slipping away to some "little girl" thread, I suppose.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 05:45 AM

Dude don't play a pussy now,you accused me of being a child molester and insulted my father which i don't have any idea why because you don't even have one to begin with.

Accused u of being a child molester :lol: :lol: :lol: :?: :?: :?:

What the fuck are u on about!!! Did u take that serious about that pic u posted. Get a grip and wise the fuck up. Another tough guy behind a computer.

I may be fatherless but ur dickless.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 05:50 AM
Yet another thread with that loser in the title,i log on and see three threads dedicated to that fatherless bastard. lol My advice Niterider keep up the good work you have given them something to bitch about. They used to bitch about me all the time. I'd have 4 or 5 flamewar threads going on at once and respond to each one. Just don't take it serious or get offended. It's just a bunch of laughs.

Don't worry, i don't take it personal. These guys obviously do because they can't let it go. I've obviously got to them.

hondarobot has accused me of being chefmike and kriss when really it's him with the multiple I.Ds.

But obviously he's banging one of the moderators so what can ya do!!

Jericho
11-12-2007, 05:51 AM

Hey, just asking :shrug lol I love you

Well, i love you two, er, i mean, too [the twins on my mind!] ;-)

Legend
11-12-2007, 05:53 AM

And while I have no particular issue with you of late Legend, you have your detractors too, who feel similarly about you as you do about Nightrider. Talk about a pot calling the kettle black...

I never called anyone disgusting nor do i accuse people of posting pictures of naked babies or having sex with theirs fathers,i also don't used the word faggot constantly,do you guys miss that crap or what?

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 05:54 AM

Don't worry, i don't take it personal. These guys obviously do because they can't let it go. I've obviously got to them.

hondarobot has accused me of being chefmike and kriss when really it's him with the multiple I.Ds.

But obviously he's banging one of the moderators so what can u do!!

How would you know who Chef Mike or Kriss was? I'm just saying. You joined the forum last month, right? That's what your profile says.

Just bumping these things for the hell of it. The newbies might find it interesting. Heh.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 05:57 AM
I never called anyone disgusting nor do i accuse people of posting pictures of naked babies or having sex with theirs fathers,i also don't used the word faggot constantly,do you guys miss that crap or what?

Legend I imagine u being kind of like ur signature pic. U've probably got one of those faces that u just wanna put ur fist through. There's a difference between accusing someone and taking the piss. Get a fucking life and stop stalking me. U love it when u logg in and my name's on the screen so why lie?

Have u taken ur argument up with tsntx about fags, i doubt it.

timxxx
11-12-2007, 05:59 AM
Two words come to mind 'POT & KETTLE'

TJ347
11-12-2007, 06:00 AM
Taking up an argument with one of the girls? Perish the thought! :lol:

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 06:00 AM

Legend I imagine u being kind of like ur signature pic. U've probably got one of those faces that u just wanna put ur fist through. There's a difference between accusing someone and taking the piss. Get a fucking life and stop stalking me. U love it when u logg in and my name's on the screen so why lie?

I'm kicking you ass later. Great post, though. Doesn't read crazy at all.

:screwy

Legend
11-12-2007, 06:01 AM

Accused u of being a child molester :lol: :lol: :lol: :?: :?: :?:

What the fuck are u on about!!! Did u take that serious about that pic u posted. Get a grip and wise the fuck up. Another tough guy behind a computer.

I may be fatherless but ur dickless.

Didn't you accuse honda of being a molester and stated that you would break his kneecaps or something of that nature,your the one making false accusations and advocating violence so i think it is you who is the internet toughguy.

"I may be fatherless but ur dickless."

There is no way in hell i would ever like a peon like near my pants so again another false accusation,i don't know if your dickless nor would i want to know by i know you are still fatherless.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 06:01 AM
How would you know who Chef Mike or Kriss was? I'm just saying. You joined the forum last month, right? That's what your profile says.

Just bumping these things for the hell of it. The newbies might find it interesting. Heh.

kriss still posts here and ur the one just said about chef mike u retard. i've actually spoke to kriss a couple of times.

MrsKellyPierce
11-12-2007, 06:02 AM
Two words come to mind 'POT & KETTLE' Is that in reference to me you dirty he bitch?

stillies77
11-12-2007, 06:04 AM
yeesh...this is so stupid...its like everyone forgot to take their medication

Legend
11-12-2007, 06:06 AM

There you go again attacking people's avatars when you don't have anything to say btw i bet your imagination consist are you thinking about why daddy left.
http://i10.tinypic.com/6ynrbd1.jpg

When was the last time you celebrated one of those,i remember when i did.

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 06:06 AM

kriss still posts here and ur the one just said about chef mike u retard. i've actually spoke to kriss a couple of times.

U said. . . spoke to. . .got friends here. . . garrrrr

Just turn on the gas, open the oven door. You're insane.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 06:07 AM
Didn't you accuse honda of being a molester and stated that you would break his kneecaps or something of that nature,your the one making false accusations and advocating violence so i think it is you who is the internet toughguy.

There is no way in hell i would ever like a peon like near my pants so again another false accusation,i don't know if your dickless nor would i want to know by i know you are still fatherless.

What the fuck has that got to do with u??? Honda is a molester and he's admitted it. U however said that i accused u of being a child molester. Lies.

There is no way in hell i would ever like a peon like near my pants

what about if i dressed as a club kid, different story then

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 06:10 AM
U said. . . spoke to. . .got friends here. . . garrrrr

Just turn on the gas, open the oven door. You're insane.

God certainly blessed u with humour :roll:

..same old shit, i've got it together whereas u've cracked

NYCe, NYCe ban night rider :cry

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 06:11 AM
It's getting more amusing. I'm just saying. Wait for it.

Legend
11-12-2007, 06:12 AM

What the fuck has that got to do with u??? Honda is a molester and he's admitted it. U however said that i accused u of being a child molester. Lies.

There is no way in hell i would ever like a peon like near my pants

what about if i dressed as a club kid, different story then

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It has everything to do with me because your a moron who likes to make up false accusations like you accused me of being a child molester and posting a picture of a naked baby,your character likes to make up shit.

"what about if i dressed as a club kid, different story then"

I wouldn't be surpised if you tried to dress up already and to answer your question HELL NO.I bet those club kids have fathers.

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 06:16 AM
in all seriousness, what manner of loser gets banned from a message board, only to come back with another username and behave the same way?

that seems to be an awful lot of effort to post somewhere where you aren't wanted...it also seems to be an issue that a psychiatrist needs to target...

Yeah, but it's kinda funny. He's racked up over 10,000 posts by now, as far as I can tell.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 06:16 AM
It has everything to do with me because your a moron who likes to make up false accusations like you accused me of being a child molester and posting a picture of a naked baby,your character likes to make up shit.

I wouldn't be surpised if you tried to dress up already and to answer your question HELL NO.I bet those club kids have fathers.

Nope, it has nothing to do with u, ur just an annoying little fuck that loves to be centre of attention. Do me a favour and fuck off. Ur fatherless insults don't bother me so don't think i actually give a fuck. Ur just making a cunt out of urself by trying to be insulting.

If i was ur father i would have burried u a long time ago.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 06:19 AM
in all seriousness, what manner of loser gets banned from a message board, only to come back with another username and behave the same way?

that seems to be an awful lot of effort to post somewhere where you aren't wanted...it also seems to be an issue that a psychiatrist needs to target...

Yeah, but it's kinda funny. He's racked up over 10,000 posts by now, as far as I can tell.

A comic book nerd calling someone a loser. I've heard it all :lol:

..hondarobot i'll think ur counting skills could be brushed up on, at least my posts aren't about how i spend my days wanking :lol:

Legend
11-12-2007, 06:22 AM

Nope, it has nothing to do with u, ur just an annoying little fuck that loves to be centre of attention. Do me a favour and fuck off. Ur fatherless insults don't bother me so don't think i actually give a fuck. Ur just making a cunt out of urself by trying to be insulting.

If i was ur father i would have burried u a long time ago.

Your making a dumb cunt of yourself by accusing people of being molesters and by attacking people's avatars.

"If i was ur father i would have burried u a long time ago"

My father would never do that because we get along but at least i have one to make that decision.

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 06:24 AM
I should make more posts about wanking. I really enjoy it.

Monday. Loser.

Post your picture.

:lol:

TJ347
11-12-2007, 06:25 AM

Indeed you don't do those things, Legend. Instead, you bless us with your interminably condescending attitude while continuously avoiding facing the truth about yourself, even when people try to engage you in a civilized dialogue. Yet, you still remain above us low rent degenerates even when you come down off your high horse momentarily to kick mud on one of us, as you are doing now with regard to Nightrider.

Very impressive.

El Nino
11-12-2007, 06:25 AM
I can't believe I'm reading this CRAP

stillies77
11-12-2007, 06:26 AM
Night Rider has started fights with many people in recent days and when people try to tell him he is wrong a new feud insues...its ridiculous.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 06:27 AM
Your making a dumb cunt of yourself by accusing people of being molesters and by attacking people's avatars.

"If i was ur father i would have burried u a long time ago"

My father would never do that because we get along but at least i have one to make that decision.

He is a molester, can u not comprehend that? I was taking the piss out of u by saying about u being a child molester and u know it, so don't try and twist it. Ur a very sensitive little boy and if u keep it up, i predict a nervous breakdown sometime in ur 30s.

Once again Me=Fatherless U=Dickless

stillies77
11-12-2007, 06:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-TAFmkHa-k

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 06:30 AM
Night Rider has started fights with many people in recent days and when people try to tell him he is wrong a new feud insues...its ridiculous.

stfu stillies, go back to ur cage u fucking gimp.

I started nothing it was u and the others, just go back through the posts and see.

Fucking loser.

Quinn
11-12-2007, 06:31 AM

With all due respect, Honda, you're showing some seriously bad judgement with that call. Their writing styles, personality types, and interests are totally different. Furthermore, when has Chef Mike ever been loath to voice his opinion under his own ID? Creating another ID to behave like this would be a very passive-aggressive maneuver on Chef's part, and that's a trait he's never once exhibited. Night Rider is no more ChefMike than Braveman is Legend or Rogers is me.

-Quinn

Jon991
11-12-2007, 06:32 AM
I was hoping for more Kelly pics in this thread ;)

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 06:32 AM
You twist. . . I'm not. . .Molester. .. default mode required. .. returning to chef mode. . . system failing. . .Bahhh!

What a dumb fuck. I'll kick your ass Monday. You gotta wait for it.

stillies77
11-12-2007, 06:33 AM

stfu stillies, go back to ur cage u fucking gimp.

I started nothing it was u and the others, just go back through the posts and see.

Fucking loser.

jeez...kiss your father with that mouth?!...oh wait...

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 06:34 AM

With all due respect, Honda, you're showing some seriously bad judgement with that call. Their writing styles, personality types, and interests are totally different. Furthermore, when has Chef Mike ever been loath to voice his opinion under his own ID? Creating another ID to behave like this would be a very passive-aggressive maneuver on Chef's part, and that's a trait he's never once exhibited. Night Rider is no more ChefMike than Braveman is Legend or Rogers is me.

-Quinn

Due respect. I believe this is Chef Mike. Just my opinion.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 06:35 AM
You twist. . . I'm not. . .Molester. .. default mode required. .. returning to chef mode. . . system failing. . .Bahhh!

What a dumb fuck. I'll kick your ass Monday. You gotta wait for it.

When u hit send do u ever think...i've just wrote the biggest pile of shite?

I can't wait till Monday as u say, it's gonna be fun!!

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 06:37 AM
You's are nuts! I'll finish this tomorrow..

Oli
11-12-2007, 06:44 AM

-Quinn

Wait, your...not...Rogers?

Your right about Chef, he wants you to know he's giving you a spanking!

Legend
11-12-2007, 06:44 AM
I was taking the piss out of u by saying about u being a child molester and u know it, so don't try and twist it.

Those are so fucking serious accusations you son of a **** oops nevermind.I just wanted to prove that you are a fucking liar and would say just about anything to insult someone when you have been bitch slapped beyond belief.I consider you a fucking joke so i'm done with you and your bullshit.

Quinn
11-12-2007, 07:03 AM

-Quinn

Wait, your...not...Rogers?

Your right about Chef, he wants you to know he's giving you a spanking!

Nope, definitely not me.

-Rogers

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 07:08 AM
Where's Chef Mike? I'm saying.

Night Rider gets fucked up.

trish
11-12-2007, 07:22 AM
i know chefmike, chefmike is a friend of mine...and believe me, nightrider is no chefmike. (no offense to anybody)

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 07:25 AM
Shut up Trish, I'm going to bed.

:)

trish
11-12-2007, 07:56 AM
me too. nite all.

mbf
11-12-2007, 10:51 AM
kudos@kelly:

you just paraphrased what I wrote in another thread earlier, nevertheless since wou wrote it and not some guy no one cares much about you reached way more people. :D

kudos@TJ:

see how the people you addressed dont respond? you hit em where it hurts the most....

a few more notes on the subject:

someone correct me, but isnt it usually that the crybabies (those who gang up on someone and bitch page after page) are the same people who have a strong asskiser-tendency going on?

furthermore, isnt it usually that those who accuse others on this board - and in this very thread - of beeing someone/doing something ARE THEMSELVES what they claim to "critisize" ?

for instance: we have two posters in this thread - both well over 2000 posts, and those messeges are far from beeing masterpieces in style/contents to say the least - who say NR shall get a life.

and what about yourself then? I mean, you two even log on all the time in hidden mode, so that no one will see how many fucking hours you waste on this board - namely legend and hondarobot.

I could go on and on, but you from the bitch-brigade are so comfortable with your bigotry and so busy with cyber-shoulder-tapping, elaborating the matter any further is just pointless.

NOTE: I am fully aware that, by posting this messege, I will bump this thread to the front, and by doing so yoi - the crybabies/asskisser hybrids, have some more opportunity for your cyber-shoulder-tapping. :roll:

MacShreach
11-12-2007, 12:13 PM
someone correct me, but isnt it usually that the crybabies (those who gang up on someone and bitch page after page) are the same people who have a strong asskiser-tendency going on?

Yup. Night Rider is just having a laugh because he's bored, and the fact is some of these characters just set themselves up for a doing, so bored people seeking amusement oblige.

It's been entertaining to watch, but in a strange way also very predictable.

And of course the logical approach--if you want it to go away, stop responding-- is really too much for some people to grasp, apparently, as proved by events yesterday morning when they kept one of Night's threads (doesn't matter whether he started them or not, he owns them all) right at the top for hours-- and the bugger wasn't even there. he was probably asleep in his kip! Hilarious.

As for Night Rider = ChefMike, please, do me a favour. And before anyone asks, no, he's not me either.

xfiver
11-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Okay so what the guy posts a lot. If you hate him so much don't read his threads. Don't repond to his threads. Good lord LOGIC!

The more you post towards him the more post counts he get. His reputation grows. I personally have no issue with him. He is defending himself against other people. That defending is being twisted around on him.

I am not sticking up for him I'm just saying. If you come here for the tranny cock threads SIMPLE stick to those threads. If you come for drama read his threads lol

Good Lord I am tired of hearing about all the damn bickering.

:roll:

DERP!

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 02:44 PM
Those are so fucking serious accusations you son of a **** oops nevermind.I just wanted to prove that you are a fucking liar and would say just about anything to insult someone when you have been bitch slapped beyond belief.I consider you a fucking joke so i'm done with you and your bullshit.

Listen legend, i've been under ur skin more times than angelina's adotped babies. Ur getting that desperate that ur using my favourate phrase. It's u that's been getting "bitchslapped" all over the board.

I consider you a fucking joke so i'm done with you and your bullshit

That's ur signature sentence now, every time u come in bitching u use this bullshit to make it look like ur done with me. Ur so predictable. Why must u come in every time and jump on the "i hate night rider bandwagon". I've offered to settle our differences plenty of times in the "what game, legend" thread that realgirls4me set up. But as usual u ingore it because ur a coward that can't fight battles on ur own.

Yea, i insult people but it's only messing about, are u that sensitive that u want to press charges for the abuse u got for posting a baby pic? I bet u were one of the kids at school that told the teacher everything and sold out ur mates. And u probably kept doing the same thing regardless of how many ass kickings u got. What a fucking waste of space u are.

I appreciate anyone who stuck up for me because it would have been much easier to jump on the bandwagon.

Cheers.

MacShreach
11-12-2007, 08:13 PM
I appreciate anyone who stuck up for me because it would have been much easier to jump on the bandwagon.

Cheers.

I can't see you need anybody to do that but a bandwagon-hopper I am not.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 08:17 PM

Cheers.

I can't see you need anybody to do that but a bandwagon-hopper I am not.

It's good to get the support because it rubs salt in the wounds of my hateclub :twisted:

stillies77
11-12-2007, 08:20 PM
OW MY SKIN!

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 08:24 PM
OW MY SKIN!

ur skin should be alright, as long as ur in character

http://www.chennaiist.com/archives/040506%20Spiderman%203%20.jpg

stillies77
11-12-2007, 08:30 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/stephanite/hassel.gif

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 08:34 PM
Any excuse and u slip in pics of the hoff.

...do u prefer him to spiderman?

stillies77
11-12-2007, 08:36 PM
Just wanted to make you feel popular again mr. hasselhoff.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 08:41 PM
..that might be funny if I liked the hoff, but he's a bit of a knob.

..whereas it's clear as day that u have a spiderman fetish

SarahG
11-12-2007, 08:45 PM
..that might be funny if I liked the hoff, but he's a bit of a knob.

..whereas it's clear as day that u have a spiderman fetish

All my respect for him, which wasn't much- disappeared when he did that "get in my car" music video.

WTF was he thinking!?

btw, he is like, huge, in germany for whatever reason. If you can explain that one to me I'd be impressed.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 08:50 PM
All my respect for him, which wasn't much- disappeared when he did that "get in my car" music video.

WTF was he thinking!?

btw, he is like, huge, in germany for whatever reason. If you can explain that one to me I'd be impressed.

I know, he seems to be big around most of Europe for some strange reason. I've never really liked him altough I didn't mind him in Click. The reason I think he's big in Germany is because he was in Baywatch and we all know a dirty minded the Germans are. Elo will tell u that himself. :wink:

stillies77
11-12-2007, 08:55 PM
it was awesome in click when sandler paused it and beat the shit out of him...i heard he has some sort of a drunken hamburger video or something but i havent seen it yet

SarahG
11-12-2007, 09:01 PM

WTF was he thinking!?

I know, he seems to be big around most of Europe for some strange reason. I've never really liked him altough I didn't mind him in Click. The reason I think he's big in Germany is because he was in Baywatch and we all know a dirty minded the Germans are. Elo will tell u that himself. :wink:

For someone who has only been here a month, you seem to know alot of the accounts here....

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 09:05 PM
For someone who has only been here a month, you seem to know alot of the accounts here....

yep sure im chefmike in disguise, remember.

read my post count! ask elo if i know him but don't try and be a smartass.

also the fact that it says location: germany under his avatar sort of gives it away :wink:

El Nino
11-12-2007, 09:07 PM
Nite Rider, I was just wonering if you had a day job or if you are unemployed, or some such? Just wondering

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 09:11 PM
Nite Rider, I was just wonering if you had a day job or if you are unemployed, or some such? Just wondering

nope, seanchai pays me to entertain u fools :roll:

..of course i have a job u stupid cunt.

..im off work after a car accident that has been explained even more times than u've had sunday dinners

El Nino
11-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Did your rod get severed off in the wreck, chief?

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 09:15 PM
Did your rod get severed off in the wreck, chief?

nope, im all intact :wink: thanks for caring

El Nino
11-12-2007, 09:17 PM
Good, I'm glad. Post-Op Night Rider wouldn't be a happy camper... or would he? lol

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 09:18 PM
Good, I'm glad. Post-Op Night Rider wouldn't be a happy camper... or would he? lol

keep ur fantasies to urself...

..we all know ur the one swings both ways

El Nino
11-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Well, if I knew what you looked like! hahaha. Actually where's that wig I had...

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 09:23 PM
excuse me while i throw up

El Nino
11-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Chunder-fest 2007

MrsKellyPierce
11-12-2007, 09:28 PM
I said I was tired of hearing about it bitches get your own damn thread lol