PDA

View Full Version : hondarobot molested Vicki Ricter (while she was sleeping)

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 02:42 AM
and he's admited it...scumbag

No, it was in a resort room. Nice place.

You're doing great, as always, Amigo.

what a slimey, sick bastard

Niqht Rider
11-12-2007, 02:44 AM
yessssss, how many more of the same type of thread can I create before the mods start to target me!

I've already had one thread deleted today, let's see if I can get some more deleted!

stillies77
11-12-2007, 02:45 AM
HA officially sucks now...im not having any fun anymore.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 02:45 AM
I was tipped by someone of and wanted to see if he took the bait. Can't believe he admitted so quick....what a sick motherfucker to say the least.

Niqht Rider
11-12-2007, 02:47 AM
I have no idea what I'm even talking about anymore!!!!

I'm shooting for 10,000 posts by the end of November!!!!!!!!!!!!

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 02:48 AM
I was tipped by someone of and wanted to see if he took the bait. Can't believe he admitted so quick....what a sick motherfucker to say the least.

It's kinda sad. He doesn't even make sense anymore. I'm glad all his "friends" are keeping him up to speed on old posts, though.

:lol:

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 02:48 AM
I have no idea what I'm even talking about anymore!!!!

I'm shooting for 10,000 posts by the end of November!!!!!!!!!!!!

but u know what im talking about hondarapist

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 02:50 AM
Oh, the resort molestation? Yeah, I was there. Good times. Glad you read about it.

:)

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 02:53 AM
Oh, the resort molestation? Yeah, I was there. Good times. Glad you read about it.

hahaha ur an openly sick motherfucker....if we ever meet i'll split ur fucking skull

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 02:57 AM

hahaha ur an openly sick motherfucker....if we ever meet i'll split ur fucking skull

:lol:

BeardedOne
11-12-2007, 03:00 AM
NR, I can honestly relate to the cabin-fever thing, being a hermit by choice ever since that worthless cunt...er...*Ahem*...since the end of my last relationship, but as Julius "Groucho" Marx once said: "I love my cigar, but I take it out once in a while".

Now, I'm going to give you some basic instructions that I want you to follow carefully. Do each task slowly so as to perform it correctly and so as not to injure yourself.

TURN THE COMPUTER OFF

Back slowly away from the desk/table, and move out of the chair and to the bed. Put your meds far enough out of reach that you will have to leave the bed to get to them (Once you are entrenched, you are less likely to be partaking of the happy drugz).

GET SOME REST

I've watched your posts go from interesting/amusing to annoying/fucked up in less than twenty-four hours.

TAKE A BREAK

yessssss, how many more of the same type of thread can I create before the mods start to target me!

That's just plain stoopid. :smh It's clear that you enjoy it here, why fuck that up? And feck the mods, you've reached the point where I and my brethren (Buncha cocksuckahs! :wink: ) will hop the next boat to the UK, Ireland, Isle of Man, Sealand, or wherever the fuck you are, to kick your ass and pull the plug ourselves! :evil:

Jeez, dude, take a breath, have some tea, watch a bit of football or cricket. You've clearly snapped. :?

To shift the direction of the thread, etc., what exactly happened to you? Bike accident? Motorcar? Do you work for Royal Mail?

stillies77
11-12-2007, 03:00 AM

you got him all hot and bothered!

BeardedOne
11-12-2007, 03:03 AM

you got him all hot and bothered!

Don't =YOU= start. :?

Beer. This weekend. Be there. :D

MrsKellyPierce
11-12-2007, 03:04 AM
Vicki's going to chew you up and spit you out my friend lol

Night Rider
NR, I can honestly relate to the cabin-fever thing, being a hermit by choice ever since that worthless cunt...er...*Ahem*...since the end of my last relationship, but as Julius "Groucho" Marx once said: "I love my cigar, but I take it out once in a while".

Now, I'm going to give you some basic instructions that I want you to follow carefully. Do each task slowly so as to perform it correctly and so as not to injure yourself.

TURN THE COMPUTER OFF

Back slowly away from the desk/table, and move out of the chair and to the bed. Put your meds far enough out of reach that you will have to leave the bed to get to them (Once you are entrenched, you are less likely to be partaking of the happy drugz).

GET SOME REST

I've watched your posts go from interesting/amusing to annoying/fucked up in less than twenty-four hours.

TAKE A BREAK

That's just plain stoopid. :smh It's clear that you enjoy it here, why fuck that up? And feck the mods, you've reached the point where I and my brethren (Buncha cocksuckahs! :wink: ) will hop the next boat to the UK, Ireland, Isle of Man, Sealand, or wherever the fuck you are, to kick your ass and pull the plug ourselves! :evil:

Jeez, dude, take a breath, have some tea, watch a bit of football or cricket. You've clearly snapped. :?

To shift the direction of the thread, etc., what exactly happened to you? Bike accident? Motorcar? Do you work for Royal Mail?

have u not realized there's a niqht rider.....i'm night rider.........u quoted the other....

stillies77
good call...im trying not too but he is one weird "wanker".

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 03:05 AM

says the man that cums on his own hand and takes a photo

stillies77
11-12-2007, 03:06 AM
THATS ME! :)

BeardedOne
11-12-2007, 03:10 AM

We all need to take a break from this shit.

In case you haven't noticed, a lot of the avs have been appearing as "Fight Club" images. That ain't right. :smh

Sure, some of the shit is good clean fun, but there's been too much pie-fighting of late. :roll:

Bad enough that my job dissolves in a few weeks and I get to start working with the ignorant, selfish, I-want-it-all-and-I-want-it-now, lame-ass, mutherfucking American public again. I certainly don't need to see that crap everytime I log on here.

More tits! More dicks! More faces I'd like to fuck! Ferchirssakes! :x

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 03:12 AM
THATS ME! :)

so of my hater fanclub

one cums on his hand and takes photos
one molests tgirls in their sleep
one plays child's video games
one still reads comic books and wears batman pjs to bed

..what a crew 8) 8) 8)

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 03:14 AM
More tits! More dicks! More faces I'd like to fuck! Ferchirssakes! :x

im with u

..they hi-jack my threads all the time and the only reason i made those threads today is because i'd had enough

..i warned hondarobot but he chirped on

stillies77
11-12-2007, 03:15 AM
always mr. innocent...you're a piece of shit. im goin to bed.

BeardedOne
11-12-2007, 03:16 AM
one cums on his hand and takes photos
one molests tgirls in their sleep
one plays child's video games
one still reads comic books and wears batman pjs to bed

Except for the molesting T-gurls part, and the Batman Underoos, those all apply to me as well.

And I'm working on the T-gurl part. :D

But I'm not a 'hater'. I'm just so feckin' tired of seeing this stuff bumped to the top of the forum. Jeez-US, guys. :roll:

Here, lemme help you along with an example:

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 03:18 AM
always mr. innocent...you're a piece of shit. im goin to bed.

thats because i am innocent u freak...how many times do i need to tell u...

ur one of these people talk shit behind a keyboard but if we met u'd be groveling....pathetic

tsntx
11-12-2007, 04:27 AM

u & me both kiddo

stillies77
11-12-2007, 04:29 AM

u & me both kiddo

this stinks

BeardedOne
11-12-2007, 04:30 AM

u & me both kiddo

Jeez, 6000 people register to see the dirty pix and all we give 'em is hoo-hah. :smh

OK...Here's another suggestion:

thx1138
11-12-2007, 04:36 AM
lack of REM sleep can lead to insanity and death.

SarahG
11-12-2007, 04:39 AM
lack of REM sleep can lead to insanity and death.

Did you know there is a disease that damages the brain and prohibits patients from being able to go to sleep?

Usually they live something like 15-20 years like that, slowly going crazy before they die from it.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 06:42 AM
bump night night motherfucker

Trogdor
11-12-2007, 09:33 PM

Kinky. :lol:

stillies77
11-12-2007, 09:41 PM
TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Trogdor was a man!!

Trogdor
11-12-2007, 09:47 PM
TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Trogdor was a man!!

http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

click the games section and there's a Trogdor video game :mrgreen:

Trogdor playing his nakesake's game.....does that count as playing with oneself? :lol:

stillies77
11-12-2007, 09:50 PM
hahaha oh ive played that...I love Strongbad dude.

Trogdor
11-12-2007, 09:58 PM
hahaha oh ive played that...I love Strongbad dude.

How could you NOT like Strongbad? :?

See? I helped make this thread into something fun! :D

*Goes off to BURNiNATE some cottages now* <_<

EyeCumInPiece
11-15-2007, 10:01 AM
Vicki's going to chew you up and spit you out my friend lol

Kelly, can u chew me up n spit me out? :twisted: