PDA

View Full Version : Why is Mia Isabella a phenomenon (Part II)?

terminus
11-11-2007, 03:42 PM
Judge yourself...

http://promo.tsseduction.com/m/7884/4758/v/5/h/w

PeterK
11-11-2007, 05:09 PM
Owww what a lucky man..

MiaIsabella1985
11-16-2007, 04:27 AM
I actually just read the previous thread and its comments and have to say that as much as i appreciate everyones opinions and support I have never thought of myself as "phenom." I read some people saying that I am not as feminine as girls like Allanah and Yasmine Lee and Sunny Dee and I have to admit that I have had the pleasure of being in the company of all those beautifull women and will say that I found them very feminine and beautifull indeed all in many different ways. However, I dont base my sensuality and sexuality and confidence on another pieces of arts looks as critics over time have always changed their minds as to what they view as beautifull. My true power lies in my presence and those that are or have been around me can feel the pull of my allure as i have been told. It is easy to judge a person without knowing them so why dont you see for yourself and meet me. I do travel all over the world and will be in NYC this weekend, maybe you will spot me at one of Allanah Starrs parties!

Sly Fox
11-16-2007, 04:40 AM
I actually just read the previous thread and its comments and have to say that as much as i appreciate everyones opinions and support.
I have never thought I do travel all over the world and will be in NYC this weekend, maybe you will spot me at one of Allanah Starrs parties!

this is also my opinion

Night Rider
11-16-2007, 04:47 AM
I know there's a lot of cockbandits love you, but I'd love to bend you over a table and fuck you senseless

..how's that for romantic 8)

mbf
11-16-2007, 04:49 AM
I know there's a lot of cockbandits love you, but I'd love to bend you over a table and fuck you senseless

..how's that for romantic 8)

you could give lectures on romanticism :D

Night Rider
11-16-2007, 05:06 AM
you could give lectures on romanticism :D

I always have been a bit of a smooth talker :lol:

Tranny 411
11-22-2007, 03:28 AM
I actually just read the previous thread and its comments and have to say that as much as i appreciate everyones opinions and support I have never thought of myself as "phenom." I read some people saying that I am not as feminine as girls like Allanah and Yasmine Lee and Sunny Dee and I have to admit that I have had the pleasure of being in the company of all those beautifull women and will say that I found them very feminine and beautifull indeed all in many different ways. However, I dont base my sensuality and sexuality and confidence on another pieces of arts looks as critics over time have always changed their minds as to what they view as beautifull. My true power lies in my presence and those that are or have been around me can feel the pull of my allure as i have been told. It is easy to judge a person without knowing them so why dont you see for yourself and meet me. I do travel all over the world and will be in NYC this weekend, maybe you will spot me at one of Allanah Starrs parties!

Now tell them what you really think Mia :lol: What a crock. You have been judged and convicted by your own peers, but you still seek the next sucker. You have been owned Bitch. Give it up :idea:

dragon100
11-22-2007, 06:28 AM
Mia,

You have an amazing smile, magnificent body and and absolutely huge cock. I love the way you laugh when you are pounding away.

You are my favourite by far. You are gorgeous!!!

When are you coming to Australia baby?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-22-2007, 07:08 AM
wow 2nd thread on HA and it's a remake of a thread posted a few weeks ago...................

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Floyd R
11-22-2007, 07:20 AM
Mia Isabella, I recall seeing some horrible reviews of your services on theeroticreview.com not too long again. It looks like you choose to get delisted since then. On that note, no thanks to any of your services.

Groober_meister
11-26-2007, 12:54 AM
i wish I could have been that guy!!!

Vic D'Mone
11-26-2007, 05:57 AM
She's cute.

Night Rider
11-26-2007, 05:58 AM
that avatar is classic

Vic D'Mone
11-26-2007, 07:40 AM
that avatar is classicAdam GreySkull had a lil freak in em I guess. Skeet skeet skeet, Chappelle would be proud.