PDA

View Full Version : Yo yo yo

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 01:23 PM
So yeah me and my girls were coming from da club right? And we be at Denny's cuz you know how we do! And there be like this boy he be looking FIIIINE ya know! Anyways so I walk up to him and holla and I ask him do he want a piece. And he all like ya girl and I all like ya boy he wants dis shit yo...

So we head back to my room and he be going down on me right I AIN'T EVEN HARD OR SHIT, but it be the BEST blow I ever be having YA HEARD! But it only lasted for like 2 minutes I be like what the fuck keep going. Instead he all like let me stick it in you mami and all that bullshit. I just wanted to get my dick sucked yo.

But then he be trying to pull some wrestling move shit and trying to stick it in. I was like WTF slow your roll bro! It had to be the worst experience I had with a man ever. YA HEARD!

Leverage87
11-11-2007, 01:24 PM
LOL nice Kelly, subtle, but I see what yer getting at.

Very nice.

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 01:25 PM
LOL nice Kelly, subtle, but I see what yer getting at.

Very nice. :lol:

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 01:27 PM
Oh the irony :lol:

Now flirt with me some more kelly, only joking, very clever :twisted:

Thatiger23
11-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Nice kelly very nice :)

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 01:30 PM
Oh the irony :lol:

Now flirt with me some more kelly, only joking, very clever :twisted: lol you like to be flirted with huh

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Yep :D

I guess that's the best we can do with all these miles between us, seriously I'm just feeling a bit hot right now, thinking about you.

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 01:41 PM
Yep :D

I guess that's the best we can do with all these miles between us, seriously I'm just feeling a bit hot right now, thinking about you. Oh is that big dick getting hard?

TGL
11-11-2007, 01:43 PM
@Kelly and lust4ts: GET A ROOM :D

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 01:44 PM

I wish we could.

And yes Kelly it is when you talk like that :P

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 01:47 PM

I wish we could.

And yes Kelly it is when you talk like that :P :lol: what are you doing up so late babe

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-11-2007, 01:47 PM
I dont got anything to say..But I just wanna see my new avatar.gif :P

~Kisses.

HTG

TGL
11-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Why did you choose the same avatar, Kelly and Hara? Except the photos of yourself of course, but what's up with the Fight Club theme??

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 01:51 PM
Why did you choose the same avatar, Kelly and Hara? Except the photos of yourself of course, but what's up with the Fight Club theme?? OUr pimp made them for us

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 01:54 PM

I wish we could.

And yes Kelly it is when you talk like that :P :lol: what are you doing up so late babe

I am a vampire :wink: , seriously I went to sleep for about three hours last night, I don't really sleep for long though, usually about four hours a night.

I will sleep again for a couple of hours this afternoon, get up, go and play football and then do some writing. It is almost lunch time here lol

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 01:59 PM

I wish we could.

I am a vampire :wink: , seriously I went to sleep for about three hours last night, I don't really sleep for long though, usually about four hours a night.

I will sleep again for a couple of hours this afternoon, get up, go and play football and then do some writing. It is almost lunch time here lol lol it's my bedtime here I need to go to bed. Football thats hot, that means soccer right? I love when guys wear their soccer uniforms.

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 02:03 PM

I wish we could.

I will sleep again for a couple of hours this afternoon, get up, go and play football and then do some writing. It is almost lunch time here lol lol it's my bedtime here I need to go to bed. Football thats hot, that means soccer right? I love when guys wear their soccer uniforms.

Yep soccer, but I box too which is not so good sometimes, I have black eyes quite often, anyway I'm gonna get some sleep too before football, sweet dreams Kelly :P

LBCDO
11-11-2007, 07:49 PM
So yeah me and my girls were coming from da club right? And we be at Denny's cuz you know how we do! And there be like this boy he be looking FIIIINE ya know! Anyways so I walk up to him and holla and I ask him do he want a piece. And he all like ya girl and I all like ya boy he wants dis shit yo...

So we head back to my room and he be going down on me right I AIN'T EVEN HARD OR SHIT, but it be the BEST blow I ever be having YA HEARD! But it only lasted for like 2 minutes I be like what the fuck keep going. Instead he all like let me stick it in you mami and all that bullshit. I just wanted to get my dick sucked yo.

But then he be trying to pull some wrestling move shit and trying to stick it in. I was like WTF slow your roll bro! It had to be the worst experience I had with a man ever. YA HEARD!

LOL, at least he didnt try and put a finger in your ass shorty, that shit woulda been mad fucked up! LOL!!! Or money wasnt mad fucked up and almost crashed his shit on the expressway!

LOL, I can take a joke without making a 300 pagergument. JAJAJA

TJ347
11-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Sincerely begging your pardon, but perchance this tale provided us by Ms. Shore is a fabrication meant to amuse select members of this board? Surely, any person of reasonable intellect could not conceive of such an incident as that depicted by Ms. Shore actually occuring, and I for one do not recollect Ms. Shore at any time previously communicating in such a distinctly unpleasant urban dialect.

That said, a basic employment of my mental faculties leads me to deduce that this is indeed an attempt on Ms. Shore's part to elicit laughter from select members of this board, and thus persons who might not have immediately deduced the intent of her comment may now rest assured that it was not reflective in anyway of an effort on her part to be "hip" or "with it", as the younger generation might say, but rather to encourage a brief moment of joviality amongst the more enlightened among us. Well done, Kelly! Jolly good show, old chap!

Jericho
11-11-2007, 08:53 PM
Sincerely begging your pardon, but perchance this tale provided us by Ms. Shore is a fabrication meant to amuse select members of this board? Surely, any person of reasonable intellect could not conceive of such an incident as that depicted by Ms. Shore actually occuring, and I for one do not recollect Ms. Shore at any time previously communicating in such a distinctly unpleasant urban dialect.

That said, a basic employment of my mental faculties leads me to deduce that this is indeed an attempt on Ms. Shore's part to elicit laughter from select members of this board, and thus persons who might not have immediately deduced the intent of her comment may now rest assured that it was not reflective in anyway of an effort on her part to be "hip" or "with it", as the younger generation might say, but rather to encourage a brief moment of joviality amongst the more enlightened among us. Well done, Kelly! Jolly good show, old chap!

Couldn't just say, "She's taking the piss" ? :lol:

TJ347
11-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Couldn't just say, "She's taking the piss" ? :lol:

Quite right, old man! I might've just said that and been done with the whole bloody thing. Ah, well... Hindsight being twenty twenty and all that rot. Cheers!

gunn
11-11-2007, 09:04 PM
SHEMALE WRESTLING!!!

Jericho
11-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Quite right, old man! I might've just said that and been done with the whole bloody thing. Ah, well... Hindsight being twenty twenty and all that rot. Cheers!

Jolly hockey sticks, carry on! :D

JANIRA
11-11-2007, 10:01 PM
IS THIS THE BECOMING A OF A GHETTO KELLY SHORE,,,LOL YO YO YO...

phxguy
11-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Janira, will you be in NY anytime between late December and early January?

JANIRA
11-11-2007, 10:28 PM
My love,, actually i was just up there in sept. i was in aout thou,, but i do plan on going back, probley after all the holidays

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 10:32 PM
IS THIS THE BECOMING A OF A GHETTO KELLY SHORE,,,LOL YO YO YO... lol I was making fun of LBDCO

LBCDO
11-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Its all good. No harm no foul

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Damn you! You are supposed to get offended and call me a bitch! BITCH