PDA

View Full Version : The pain of transitioning , LASER

WendyWilliams
11-11-2007, 11:00 AM
So one of the best things and one of the first things every tgirl should do is either electrolysis or laser. Ive had my face, neck, chest, and bikini area all done and go back every 5-6 months for touch up...I just started having my legs and arms done. Anyhow I had a few pics taken so the guys could see what the process kinda looks like.........As you see NO makeup, the laser leaves my skin very red for a long period of time. I just wished you could feel the zap LOL...........My lady uses the cool gel laser but nothing cool about it,,DAMN THING HURTS!!!

Leverage87
11-11-2007, 11:03 AM
ouch, i cant imagine how much that hurts Wendy

b_
11-11-2007, 11:30 AM
pain or not i'd love to get my chest lasered.

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 11:55 AM
amen to this girl

melissacarter
11-11-2007, 11:57 AM
My lady uses the cool gel laser but nothing cool about it,,DAMN THING HURTS!!!

I've had six laser treatments of my face but none of my bod yet. Is the laser equally painful to your chest and crotch area? Do you use a numbing agent?

I've had a little over 40 hours electrolysis now, with at least that much to go still. I find laser to be a walk in the park next to electro, particularly upper lip and around mouth.

tsfarrah
11-11-2007, 09:49 PM
i've had tons of lazer in lots of places lol

i stopped using the cool gel though as personally i never felt that there was any difference in the pain lol xx

JANIRA
11-11-2007, 09:57 PM
THE PRICE OF BEAUTY.....WHERE THERE IS PAIN, THERE IS A EVERLASTING RESULT.

marissaazts
11-11-2007, 10:09 PM
i have been doing laser for 3yrs now and i am so glad my face has been done every zap near the lips or under the nose was enough to shoot me off the table
whats weird is it actually feels nice on my back, hurts like hell underarms
im finished w/face,chest,back and underarms and next week will be my first lowerbody bikini, upper and lower legs, my laser lady uses the candela laser

and i have like 5 white wisker hairs left on my face for electro that just wont ever die

i dont knw if it is because i had so few to do w/electro or what but i dont find that it hurts at all while some girls here told me electro was hell

BrendaQG
11-11-2007, 10:09 PM
Oh god yes yes yes. That is one of the ten most painful things I have been through. I have had laser treatments every 8-10 weeks since Jan 06. That my hair grows slowly and that I am darker has not helped any.

I would describe the pain as like having someone touch a pice of the sun to your face for a split second.

It has worked. Most of the hair is gone. What it has left is what I can only call a suntan where it was applied. As soon as it starts to fade time for anther treatment.

Danielle Foxxx
11-11-2007, 10:27 PM
Light Sheer isn't 1/2 as painful as Gentle Lase which is what I started off with but I feel your pain lady.

I have a good laser lady here in LA she's very affordeble if anyone is interested. She has a 2 person office and is extremely T-Friendly. As a matter of fact, she does my genitals, which is pretty friendly to me LOL

SexyMagdi
11-12-2007, 12:08 AM
Oh my I see whats you mean. Oh Its gonna hurt when I get it. How much does it cost?

WendyWilliams
11-12-2007, 12:14 AM
under my nose and around my mouth is OMG horrible LOL..........

Body wise the worse part was in the crease of my bikini area between my legs and mid section.