PDA

View Full Version : My Story, The Conclusion Part 2: Rose

alphanumeric
11-11-2007, 03:35 AM
Rose was the one I most emotionally connected to. Out of all the girls she was the oldest of them. She modeled herself after early cher, and I could see a small resemblance to the singer. Rose was the one who out of them all acted like a girlfriend to me, she would always snuggle with me on the couch, we would watch tv together, and she loved me taking photo's of her.

Not those kind!

Anyways our relationship was as brief as it was passionate, as unfortunately she would change when she was drunk, and she was drunk more often than not. She would get quite morose and verbally abusive and always tried starting fights on anything. After awhile I just grew tired of it all and simply told her not to come around when she was drunk.

But when she wasn't intoxicated in some fashion she could be witty., articulate and quite funny, and very understanding, THAT was the Rose I cared about. She was also the one I would share my bed with the most. She felt comfortable to sleep next to.

And she had a very good and understanding family. I met most of them, she mostly stayed with her sister and her husband, and would take care of their kids in return for having a roof over her head. They also tried to help her with her problems as well, but got about as far as I did, but that was more than most families did, and I tried to make her see that.

Unfortunately while Deanna was in jail, Rose landed a three month sentence for beating up a guy. He disrespected her and so she threw down on him. But the guy pressed charges, and she was surprised when the Judge gave her three months for assault.

But at least her and Deanna had someone inside they could depend on. Each other.

But Deanna got out and rose still had a month left on her sentence to go when I made my final decision to leave, When I informed her that I was going away, she just said “Your leaving me?” To which I replied “yes”

She went quiet at that. And then said good luck and hung up the phone.

And that was the last that I heard from her.

She's our by now and I don't know how she's doing, there's no way for me to get ahold of her, her sisters number I had was changed.

But I hope she's alright, and that she's taking care of herself.

And like I said it looks like I may be going back some time next week. So I hope to find her all hale and hearty and in good spirits.

At least I hope so.