PDA

View Full Version : Who Loves Nichole Dupree?

2754tim
11-11-2007, 03:13 AM
Who Loves Nichole Dupree?

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 03:13 AM
if its nicole dupree then, hell no

..she brings uglyness to a whole new level

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 03:21 AM
If we are infact taking about Nichole Dupree, I have always got along with her fine. She is clever, very sharp and usually quite fair in her assesments of people.

I think she is good person and I enjoy her posts, so yes.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 03:25 AM
If we are infact taking about Nichole Dupree, I have always got along with her fine. She is clever, very sharp and usually quite fair in her assesments of people.

na mate she's a crackwhore from the streets

..the only thing sharp about her is the knife in her pocket

..dirty ugly old bitch

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 03:36 AM

na mate she's a crackwhore from the streets

..the only thing sharp about her is the knife in her pocket

..dirty ugly old bitch

I gave my opinion, you are entitle to yours. I like her and have never had a problem with her.

I think allot of guys get on her because she doesn't fit their ideal image of what they expect a TS to be, the plain fact is she doesn't have to conform to any of our ideals.

Most people seem to resort to abusing the way she looks because they simply can not beat her in a argument.

She has her own style, she is unique and that is fine. She is not ugly at all, just different to the stereotype TS, and most of all she is a person who has feelings and when someone tries to hurt those feelings she will spit fire, and good on her for doing so.

TJ347
11-11-2007, 03:37 AM
Love her.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 03:38 AM
totally wrong, i gave her a chance at the start

..if u cant see she's an asshole then fair enough

but she's a dirty old trash talking hoe

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-11-2007, 03:49 AM
I like Nicole Dupree.............................
wait I need another shot of Blue Label

ok

ok

ahhhhhhhhh that goes down smooth

Yeah she's cool as fuck with me, and she doesn't take my shit on the net, but she knows damn well in person I'd own her ass

so she's cool in my book

4star4
11-11-2007, 03:51 AM
I like her.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 03:53 AM
ugly motherfucker!!!!!!!! liked or not

thx1138
11-11-2007, 04:06 AM
There's nothing wrong with Nicole Dupree that more time away from this board couldn't cure. I suspect she has a thing for "night rider". She almost always around when he's around which seems to be 24/7. :>)

suckseed
11-11-2007, 04:14 AM
Nicole's great, creative, funny and makes cool art.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-11-2007, 04:17 AM
There's nothing wrong with Nicole Dupree that more time away from this board couldn't cure. I suspect she has a thing for "night rider". She almost always around when he's around which seems to be 24/7. :>)Well, unlike Night Rider, I really am recovering from surgeries, and I'm bored. So I'm not seeing clients, hardly going out, etc. In fact, I just went to the gym tonight for the first time in like 4 weeks. But trust me, it won't be long before you don't see me here as often.

yeah stfu and get back in the gabbly
punk muhfucka

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:19 AM
That's a surprise a rough tgirl winning the poll!!!! And the majority here aren't desperate!!!! tgirlhottie's would win the poll here lmao

Felicia Katt
11-11-2007, 04:24 AM
Nicole is both cool, and hot.

FK

downblow
11-11-2007, 04:24 AM

How could you love someone you never meet? How do you know anyone is even who they say they are on here? So to answer your question, no I do not love Nicole Dupree. I just think it's hilarious how many kiss asses there is on this board :lol:

"Oh I love you because you're a t-girl. Maybe if I kiss your butt enough you'll have sex with me, regardless of how far away I live, how little money I possess and how little you know of me."

That's what I get out of most of the answers in this board. Why is everyone so afraid of speaking their minds?

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:26 AM
spot on downblow

...if george bush was a tranny these guys would kiss his ass

..she's an ugly, i repeat ugly, ignorant slut

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:33 AM
I even love you

i know u do, that's the problem

..u went from nice to megabitch over some stupid shit shit that wasn't ur concern

..then u carried it on and on and on

..so do me a favour and get over me

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:37 AM
LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!

LAGent4ts
11-11-2007, 04:40 AM
Nichole is ok in my book. seems to call things as she sees them, a take no s...t kind of woman, and a living work of art, what's not to like.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:42 AM
LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!And if it lands in my hair, I'm ok with it. lol

LOL are u calling some kind of truce, or are u just fantasizing about me :)

2754tim
11-11-2007, 04:47 AM
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:24 am Post subject: Re: Who Loves Nichole Dupree? Reply with quote
2754tim wrote:

How could you love someone you never meet? How do you know anyone is even who they say they are on here? So to answer your question, no I do not love Nicole Dupree. I just think it's hilarious how many kiss asses there is on this board Laughing

"Oh I love you because you're a t-girl. Maybe if I kiss your butt enough you'll have sex with me, regardless of how far away I live, how little money I possess and how little you know of me."

That's what I get out of most of the answers in this board. Why is everyone so afraid of speaking their minds?
Look,I Don't Kiss Anyone's Ass.I Asked I A Fucking Question.BTW,I've
Been With More TGirls Then I Can Count.Personally,I Think Nichole Is Funny,Brave,Independent And Very Bright.Like I Said,I Asked A Fucking
Question....You Can Answer It Or Don't.It's Very Simple.Understand?

Danielle Foxxx
11-11-2007, 04:48 AM
Nicole is funny, unique, smart, witty, good heart and extremly talented Artist. She gets my vote

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:48 AM
2745tim - fag of the week

downblow
11-11-2007, 04:50 AM
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:24 am Post subject: Re: Who Loves Nichole Dupree? Reply with quote
2754tim wrote:

How could you love someone you never meet? How do you know anyone is even who they say they are on here? So to answer your question, no I do not love Nicole Dupree. I just think it's hilarious how many kiss asses there is on this board Laughing

Look,I Don't Kiss Anyone's Ass.I Asked I A Fucking Question.BTW,I've
Been With More TGirls Then I Can Count.Personally,I Think Nichole Is Funny,Brave,Independent And Very Bright.Like I Said,I Asked A Fucking
Question....You Can Answer It Or Don't.It's Very Simple.Understand?

Wow cut down on the anger there son. Who said I was referring too you? Though it is interesting that you thought I was. Emotion is the only foe of logic. Don't lead with your heart son, it'll just get you into trouble.

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 04:51 AM
This guy is like jello. Good night.

:?

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:52 AM
This guy is like jello. Good night.

and ur like an ice lolly when danielle foxxx posts ----a sticky mess

2754tim
11-11-2007, 04:54 AM
Night Rider,Let Me Tell You Once And Once Only:You Don't Want To Fuck With Me.Call Me A Fag Again And I'll Fly Over To Ireland,Stay With My Relatives,
Track You Down,And Kick Your Fucking Ass.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:56 AM
Night Rider,Let Me Tell You Once And Once Only:You Don't Want To Fuck With Me.Call Me A Fag Again And I'll Fly Over To Ireland,Stay With My Relatives,

hahah suck my dick u FAGGOT

..book ur flight bitch

..i'll even have a drink with u after i kick ur bitch ass

downblow

There's that anger again. :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
Whose Nicole Dupree?

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:57 AM
Whose Nicole Dupree?

i think it's the tgirl that looks like Tommy Lee but i'm not sure

downblow
11-11-2007, 04:58 AM
Whose Nicole Dupree?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Another H.A. who didn't bother to read the first page of this question.
You folks are too surreal.

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 05:02 AM
Whose Nicole Dupree?

You folks are too surreal. I know her by Arianna

downblow
11-11-2007, 05:05 AM
Whose Nicole Dupree?

You folks are too surreal. I know her by Arianna

Well from the first page of this post she now goes by Nicole Dupree. Check to see her picture in her posts to see if it's the same one you know.

2754tim
11-11-2007, 05:05 AM
There's Nothing Wrong With A Little Emotion,Sorry Downblow I Got A Little
Carried Away.Nite Rider,I'm Still Gonna Kick His Fucking Ass.I'm Not Gonna
Let Him Punk Me.I Had No Problem With Him.Now,He Wants To Start A Beef With Me?Well,Now He Just Made Another Enemy

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 05:08 AM
There's Nothing Wrong With A Little Emotion,Sorry Downblow I Got A Little
Carried Away.Nite Rider,I'm Still Gonna Kick His Fucking Ass.I'm Not Gonna
Let Him Punk Me.I Had No Problem With Him.Now,He Wants To Start A Beef With Me?Well,Now He Just Made Another Enemy

boo whooo

..what sort of thread is this anyway

..it's nearly as comical as "are u sick of night rider"

..who actually gives a fuck

..u can't even spell her name

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 05:31 AM
Whose Nicole Dupree?

i think it's the tgirl that looks like Tommy Lee but i'm not sure

oh my fucking god, this thread is a perfect example of how mentally unstable you are...not only should you have just said your piece once and bounced, you kept on attacking her after another member posted...and then you interacted with her as if you were trying to clear the air, but then go back to insulting her again after another member posts...you are completely ruining this forum...

No SHE interacted with me trying to clear the hair with her jokes....can u read???

And u jump into my threads and bitch in between other people

...try and break the obsession

BrendaQG
11-11-2007, 05:33 AM
if its nicole dupree then, hell no

..she brings uglyness to a whole new level

God you seem to hate just about everyone don't you.

I voted love her. She is one of the more genuine people here.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 05:38 AM
your thread?

did you create it?

no...

do you run HA?

no...

GET OUT OF THE HOUSE...........

by the way, what the hell is "clearing the hair"? aren't you always jumping on people for their spelling? aren't you the complete dumbass that thought you could pluralize children?

so u say children game rather than children's game (stupid cunt)

u can also say child's game, do i need to teach u anything else

..do u actually read the comic books or do u just look at the pictures??????

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 05:42 AM
u just won't let this grammar thing go will u

.i suppose u'll be bringing it up in ur weekly book club

..i was right, deal with it

fitz207
11-11-2007, 06:58 AM
I like her. She seems reasonable and open-minded.

Those things can take you places in the future.

TJ347
11-11-2007, 07:02 AM
Whether you like Nicole or not, you have to acknowledge that at least 85% of the "men" on this board are either kissasses or cowards, so kudos as always to anyone who recognizes that. If you wanted to prove this scientifically, I'm sure looking at the comments many guys make over a three month span would be sufficient. Lacking balls themselves, they fall all over themselves to suck a pair. Just calling it like it is fellas. Back to nibbling on them nuts now! There ya go...

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 07:02 AM
Well it looks to me like she pretty much liked around here, which was what I guessed in the first place.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-11-2007, 07:19 AM
yeah stfu and get back in the gabbly
punk muhfucka

Hmm..look's like you two are finally good. That's nice to know. :)

~Kisses.

HTG

2754tim
11-11-2007, 07:38 AM
Nichole Wins By A Huge Margain.My Anger Is Subsided.I Have A Temper.
What Can I Say?It's Just The Net But I'm Still Not Gonna Let Anyone Punk Me
Out.Peace.Everyone Have A Good Weekend.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-11-2007, 07:48 AM
Going back to the tpic. I like Nicole. Though she could be too hormonal at times and extremely sensitive. ;)

Love ya girl! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
11-11-2007, 07:59 AM
I think nicole is cool,we had i differences at first but like two adults we worked them out.

dan_drade
11-11-2007, 08:18 AM
I think that Nicole is great!!! I love reading her posts. She has a lot of knowledge that almost all of us can learn from. I also think that all the other girls on this board are great too.

As for some of the guys, my opinion is a little different. Most of us guys here are all "in stealth mode" and "in the closet", and most of us were not even members before the new rules about veiwing pics started a few weeks ago. So , that tells me that most of us are just a bunch of wankers that only joined so that they could continue to view the "FREE" pics. Some of us are even posting nasty one liner bullshit comments and remarks about the girls here. None of the girls here flame anyone until they are bullied around by some "in the closet, cock loving wanker". So before you go calling someone a "FAGGOT", "COCKSUCKER" or whatever else helps make you feel a little more masculine or manly, ask yourself why you are here in the first place and I am sure you will be able to label yourself "FAGGOT" or "COCKSUCKER".

So, what that tells me is that all the girls here have bigger balls than almost all of us guys (figuratively speaking that is ), (well maybe literally speaking in some cases) LOL.

BTW, contrary to pouplar belief, shit talking and bad mouthing the girls here does not mean that you have big balls. It just means that you are very insecure with yourself and have nothing better to do with your time between hardons.

stillies77
11-11-2007, 09:11 AM
uhh dude now you are the "creepy" one...shut the fuck up already.

stillies77
11-11-2007, 09:14 AM
your thread?

did you create it?

no...

do you run HA?

no...

GET OUT OF THE HOUSE...........

by the way, what the hell is "clearing the hair"? aren't you always jumping on people for their spelling? aren't you the complete dumbass that thought you could pluralize children?

so u say children game rather than children's game (stupid cunt)

u can also say child's game, do i need to teach u anything else

..do u actually read the comic books or do u just look at the pictures??????

ok lets be dictionary nazi on your ass.

U= You

Children's= Childrens'

Child's= Childs

overall grade...

F

for FUCK YOU!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

TJ347
11-11-2007, 09:25 AM
As for some of the guys, my opinion is a little different. Most of us guys here are all "in stealth mode" and "in the closet", and most of us were not even members before the new rules about veiwing pics started a few weeks ago. So , that tells me that most of us are just a bunch of wankers that only joined so that they could continue to view the "FREE" pics. Some of us are even posting nasty one liner bullshit comments and remarks about the girls here. None of the girls here flame anyone until they are bullied around by some "in the closet, cock loving wanker". So before you go calling someone a "FAGGOT", "COCKSUCKER" or whatever else helps make you feel a little more masculine or manly, ask yourself why you are here in the first place and I am sure you will be able to label yourself "FAGGOT" or "COCKSUCKER".

So, what that tells me is that all the girls here have bigger balls than almost all of us guys (figuratively speaking that is ), (well maybe literally speaking in some cases) LOL.

BTW, contrary to pouplar belief, shit talking and bad mouthing the girls here does not mean that you have big balls. It just means that you are very insecure with yourself and have nothing better to do with your time between hardons.

Yeah, none of the girls here ever says anything rude until some guy says something rude to them, and I'm Donald Duck. The only excuse I can come up with for such a ridiculous statement being made is that you're yet another member of the legion of kissasses we have here, not that I'm saying you are, but what other explanation could there be?

Badmouthing the girls certainly doesn't mean you have big balls, but does kissing their asses mean you do? If bullshit comes out of your mouth and I call it, that's not me badmouthing you or shit talking. It's me calling your bullshit what it is, just like I'm doing with regard to your statement that none of the girls here ever start shit, because that is bullshit in its purest form. Read some of Vanessa's posts, and tell me she doesn't start shit, or Jen Justice's or Kelly Shore's or... My point is clear. And with that, I'm done.

Testicular fortitude, fellas. We're running kinda low.

Wombat
11-11-2007, 09:50 AM
I like tatts... 8)

mbf
11-11-2007, 10:05 AM
"Nicole Dupree"...lets see.....

she is aggressive for the sake of beeing aggressive. has men-hating tendencies.

will co-sign anything that is beeing posted in the intention of making men in general look bad (not that I care much about that but some sensitive souls might do...)

is compulsary on the swearing front.

in all fairness, she upgraded her looks considerably and, unlike other compulsory fighters will take up a fight all on herself.

was that a compliment???

dan_drade
11-11-2007, 10:26 AM

Yeah, none of the girls here ever says anything rude until some guy says something rude to them, and I'm Donald Duck. The only excuse I can come up with for such a ridiculous statement being made is that you're yet another member of the legion of kissasses we have here, not that I'm saying you are, but what other explanation could there be?

Badmouthing the girls certainly doesn't mean you have big balls, but does kissing their asses mean you do? If bullshit comes out of your mouth and I call it, that's not me badmouthing you or shit talking. It's me calling your bullshit what it is, just like I'm doing with regard to your statement that none of the girls here ever start shit, because that is bullshit in its purest form. Read some of Vanessa's posts, and tell me she doesn't start shit, or Jen Justice's or Kelly Shore's or... My point is clear. And with that, I'm done.

Testicular fortitude, fellas. We're running kinda low.

Hey Donald,
Did I say that I had big balls? I don't remember stating that.
Perhaps I should have been a little more clear when I made my post.

What I am saying is that there is a lot of guys here that are just trashing the girls. Not only do they trash the girls, but they also trash a lot of the guys as well. Now I don't login everyday and read all of the posts, so perhaps you are correct in saying that some of the girls talk shit too, but from the threads that I have read (especially lately) a lot of the guys have either stated that the girls were stupid, ignorant, ugly, whores, filthy etc... They have also called other guys faggots, cocksuckers and other things. If you can't see that then you are just plain blind.

So, the point that I am making is if so many guys think that other guys are faggots and so many girls are ugly whores, why are they here? I am quite sure that they are not here to convert the faggots to straight guys. And I am sure they are not here to convert the ugly whores to be sweet princesses. So I can only come to the conclusion that they are here to jackoff to the pics that are "FREE" for anyone to see as long as they join the group. And since they do spend a lot of time bashing others here (probably between hardons), I would suspect that they are closeted guys that want a little cock to play with, and talking shit to everyone probaly makes them feel a little better about themselves.

I am not trying to kiss anyones ass here. I am just stating the obvious. If you don't agree with me then that is your choice. BTW Testicular fortitude is not based on how many confrontations you can have with the girls here, but more of whether or not you can read what they are saying and get a little better understanding of what is is that they are trying to say.

Anyway, the original post was "Who loves Nicole Dupree". Since I don't know her, I cannot say that I love her. But I do like her posts for the most part, and I do think that she is an intelligent and witty person.

TJ347
11-11-2007, 10:29 AM
"Nicole Dupree"...lets see.....

in all fairness, she upgraded her looks considerably and, unlike other compulsory fighters will take up a fight all on herself.

was that a compliment???

The part about taking up a fight all on herself is definitely a compliment. I like to think of myself from time to time as a "compulsory fighter", and I am certainly willing to take up a fight all on myself if I feel it's worth it. So, kudos to Nicole for having the stones to do so where she feels it's necessary.

And, yes, I have a potty mouth. I admit it. So fucking what?

No fucking problem from where I'm fucking sitting. Say whatever the fuck you want to say, I say. Do what you do!

whatsupwithat
11-11-2007, 10:31 AM
me. yes.

TJ347
11-11-2007, 10:39 AM
Dan_Drade, you are missing my point apparently just as much as I seem to have missed yours.

If you haven't observed any girls starting shit, then it's rather bold to say that none have. As far as you kissing ass, I'll take that back seeing as how you've said you've never seen such a situation here... but I can assure you it does happen, and regularly. In fact, Vanessa recently called one guy a faggot simply for expressing another opinion, but perhaps you're not up on recent threads any more than you are on older ones. I don't know.

Anyway, testicular fortitude is indeed not measured by how many confrontations one can get into with the girls, but by one's ability to call things as they are rather than take an opportunity to cosign bullshit with the hope of ingratiating himself with a girl, despite the fact doing so will doubtless bring him into conflict with the kissass legions. I continue to stand by my comment that most of the guys here are kissasses and/or cowards, as all evidence points in that direction.

That said, I understand your position and agree with you on some things, not so much on others. Fortunately, it's not necessary that we agree on anything to continue posting...

Donald

dan_drade
11-11-2007, 10:41 AM
Look at how a buch of the guys here reacted to the video of Mimi on the bus. That was bullshit. That asshole Cockcraver said that someone should grab her by the neck. And there were others who said things that were really uncalled for. Like she either has to behave like the girl next door, or face ttheir little faceless cockbandit firing squad. Fuck that.

I remeber that post and I do recall that some of the guys were trashing her too. I guess they think that not only should a TS girl take shit from anyone that hands it out to them, but they also think that a girl should be physically beaten if she stands up for herself. I do find it kind of odd that guys that admire TS women so much also hate them so much. Very strange if you ask me.

Maybe there really is a need for the term "Tranny Chaser" I guess that would be a guy that loves to suck a girls cock, but also hates her to the point that he would beat her up just because she is a TS.

dan_drade
11-11-2007, 10:45 AM
Dan_Drade, you are missing my point apparently just as much as I seem to have missed yours.

If you haven't observed any girls starting shit, then it's rather bold to say that none have. As far as you kissing ass, I'll take that back seeing as how you've said you've never seen such a situation here... but I can assure you it does happen, and regularly. In fact, Vanessa recently called one guy a faggot simply for expressing another opinion, but perhaps you're not up on recent threads any more than you are on older ones. I don't know.

Anyway, testicular fortitude is indeed not measured by how many confrontations one can get into with the girls, but by one's ability to call things as they are rather than take an opportunity to cosign bullshit with the hope of ingratiating himself with a girl, despite the fact doing so will doubtless bring him into conflict with the kissass legions. I continue to stand by my comment that most of the guys here are kissasses and/or cowards, as all evidence points in that direction.

That said, I understand your position and agree with you on some things, not so much on others. Fortunately, it's not necessary that we agree on anything to continue posting...

Donald

OK, you made some good points and I won't ague with you...

But I still really like Nicole and her posts.

Leverage87
11-11-2007, 10:46 AM
Well, i've only been here a short time, but myself i have no problems with Nicole, and from what i've read from the many threads around here, she voices her opinion and holds nothing back, and i that there is something admirable in being straight forward rather then beating around the bush

dan_drade
11-11-2007, 10:47 AM
Well, i've only been here a short time, but myself i have no problems with Nicole, and from what i've read from the many threads around here, she voices her opinion and holds nothing back, and i that there is something admirable in being straight forward rather then beating around the bush

Amen brother.

TJ347
11-11-2007, 10:48 AM
I don't advocate physically harming anyone, but several of Mimi's recent posts haven't exactly made her one of my favorite people.

Of course, there are some who will overlook the shit she's said regardless of what (and you know what I'd call such people), as if she's without fault in the hate that's thrown her way. If it was Hara, that'd be one thing, but Mimi? Have you read any recent threads? If so, then you should see where I'm coming from. Nightrider saying he hoped Vanessa got AIDS or whatever was wrong, most definitely, but that he could get so mad as to say that to Vanessa... I can understand that. I've rarely seen a situation where anyone here was a victim of an unprovoked attack is my point. And I do read most comments made in the more popular threads.

stillies77
11-11-2007, 10:59 AM
id tap nicole...she is fahkin awesome.

dan_drade
11-11-2007, 11:04 AM
TS call men "fagots" because they sometimes seem so obsessed with cock, yet have no true respect for pre-op Tgirls. And often, that's exactly the way many gay men behave and think.

So if you hope that us looking like women will somehow absolve you in the eyes of the straight world for loving cock, you're wrong. To most people, we are ALL "fagots" in here.

So true!!! But the funny thing is that some of the guys here feel the need to call some of the other guys faggots. Whass up wit dat?

BXCanada
11-11-2007, 11:05 AM
not a fan of all the tats but yeah she seems cool enough 8)

Leverage87
11-11-2007, 11:05 AM
Stillies, I'll co-sign that, with a bahstahn accent!

dan_drade
11-11-2007, 11:08 AM
I think that nicole has a smokin hot body and the tats are really hot, although it looks more like body art to me and not just tats.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Night Rider, you're ok. A little high maintenance, but ok. There is , however, no truce.

Oh that's a truce hehe....u LUVVVVV me. Don't worry ur growing on me..

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Well it looks to me like she pretty much liked around here, which was what I guessed in the first place.

That's because half the board (including urself) are kiss asses, hanging on their every word. Get a mind of ur own.

..ive respect for nicole because she can fight her own battles, the rest of u will always be losers. That's not me being rude, just stating facts.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 06:59 PM

Why who the fuck said it did. I only bad mouth people that, bad mouth me. Get the fuck out of here dandrade, ive seen u in the clubkid thread drooling over young bois with hardons, u fucking faggot...

peggygee
11-11-2007, 07:15 PM
She get's my vote.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/Voting_Woman.gif

TsVanessa69
11-11-2007, 08:23 PM
I LOVE Nicole, she keeps it real, not too many girls on this forum do that, there are so MANY 2 faced people here, its refreshing to have an honest sister in athe bunch. And she has a look thats hers. Yep sis you got my vote!!! :D

TsVanessa69
11-11-2007, 08:25 PM

Donald There is no reason for you to bring my name up in this thread. This thread is for Nicole, not Vanessa, so many negative people on this board.

TJ347
11-11-2007, 08:39 PM

Donald There is no reason for you to bring my name up in this thread. This thread is for Nicole, not Vanessa, so many negative people on this board.

I brought your name up only as an example of women who defied his statement that girls here never start shit without provocation, which is an out and out lie. You are correct in that there are so many negative people on this board, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is of the opinion you're near the top of that list given responses to things you've said, particularly of late. Furthermore, I say what I like, even if people don't think it's right. If anyone doesn't like it, request the mods ban me. But until then, I'll continue to do what I do.

Rod la Rod
11-11-2007, 08:39 PM
spot on downblow

...if george bush was a tranny these guys would kiss his ass

..she's an ugly, i repeat ugly, ignorant slut

Anyone can see that she is not ugly.

Repeatedly attacking her looks is meaningless unless you post your mug for our evaluation. Post your mush and we can vote on who is more attractive.

Otherwise you are a cowardly little fag.

ballbreaker
11-11-2007, 09:19 PM
she looks and sounds like herman munster . just watch her talking in her video. and dumb as a stump!

2754tim
11-11-2007, 09:28 PM

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:19 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
she looks and sounds like herman munster . just watch her talking in her video. and dumb as a stump!

Another Fucking Genus

ballbreaker
11-11-2007, 09:32 PM
this is how you spell genius! i guess you were the smartest kid in the dumb class.

tsfarrah
11-11-2007, 09:33 PM
love you nicole xx

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 09:35 PM

Repeatedly attacking her looks is meaningless unless you post your mug for our evaluation. Post your mush and we can vote on who is more attractive.

Those Propecia ur taking are turning ur brain to mash...

..i've nothing to prove, even if i was ugly i have i right to say what i want, considering she has insulted me for being fatherless etc..

..now i wouldn't get involved if i was u rod, u just try and keep whatever hair u have left..u don't need the stress :lol:

Jericho
11-11-2007, 09:41 PM
It's a fix, where's the other 2%?

character]

Rod la Rod
11-11-2007, 09:50 PM

..i've nothing to prove, even if i was ugly i have i right to say what i want, considering she has insulted me for being fatherless etc..

..now i wouldn't get involved if i was u rod, u just try and keep whatever hair u have left..u don't need the stress :lol:

Actually I have a full head of hair and I plan on keeping it. I can afford medical care because I work. I don't spend 18 hours a day posting on shemale message boards. BTW nobody is "fatherless" except Jesus.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 09:52 PM

Actually I have a full head of hair and I plan on keeping it. I can afford medical care because I work. I don't spend 18 hours a day posting on shemale message boards. BTW nobody is "fatherless" except Jesus.

Full head of hair my ass, u were on some other thread bitching about some other thread about how u have to take a double dose of propecia, to keep u from having the "comb-over" hair style

Rod la Rod
11-11-2007, 09:56 PM

Full head of hair my ass, u were on some other thread bitching about some other thread about how u have to take a double dose of propecia, to keep u from having the "comb-over" hair style

Get a fucking job or a life or kill yourself. Do you think I care what YOU think about my hairline? Signing off loser. My time is too valuable for this.

Leverage87
11-11-2007, 09:57 PM
regardless, I stand by Nicole, she has character, and like I said earlier, she is straight-forward and direct, 2 admirable qualities that one can see she has from miles away.

2754tim
11-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Sorry Ball Breaker,I Went To Catholic School For 12 Years

ballbreaker
11-11-2007, 10:05 PM
your not bright enough to pick up on what i'm even saying or what the topic was about . your at the same level as a walmart cashier i know i shouldnt pick on the handicapped. god forgive me.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 10:07 PM
Get a fucking job or a life or kill yourself. Do you think I care what YOU think about my hairline? Signing off loser. My time is too valuable for this.

:lol:

that's for the best interests of u, and whatever strains of hair u have left

ImpulZ
11-11-2007, 10:12 PM
nicole your tattoos are awesome :) :wink:

ImpulZ
11-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Again, thank you to everyone who's said nice things about me.

And thank you to everyone who's joined my website. Btw, pics and videos of my new D cup boobies are coming soon. :)

D cup... :shock: ......nice :D :wink:

CORVETTEDUDE
11-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Nicole and I had our differences, way back. I believe, we are both past that, and have a mutual respect for one another...I like her. Go Nicole...Rock the House!!! :rock2

dan_drade
11-11-2007, 11:16 PM

Why who the fuck said it did. I only bad mouth people that, bad mouth me. Get the fuck out of here dandrade, ive seen u in the clubkid thread drooling over young bois with hardons, u fucking faggot...

LOL, I gotta hand it to you NR, I have read some of your posts and you do seem to have some well thought out responses. However, your name calling is a little rediculious. All of us here are in the same boat so to say. And if you feel that you should call someone a faggot for what they are reading and what they are posting, that is your choice. And yes, i did make a couple of posts in the clubkid thread, but it looks like you were there as well. Does that make you a faggot too? It's kind of odd that you would just be there to read what all the faggots have to say. That is kind of like a guy telling his wife or GF that he only buys Playboy to read the articles and not for the pics of the hot girls.

If I am a faggot, you are a faggot, plain and simple. Wouldn't it be a little odd if an Chinesse guy thought another guy was more of a chink than him because the other chinesse guys eyes are more slanty than his? Or if a light skin black man thought a dark skin black man was a nigger because the other black guy has darker skin? To me it all seems somwhat rediculious. But that is just my opinion and others may differ from mine.

gjamestgirlfan
11-12-2007, 12:07 AM
I think Nicole Dupree again is another one of these girls that has her own look and it sooo works, she is gorgeous in her own way and this does put her in my opinion above a high majority of girls. Im pleased to see that a high amount of guys and girls feel the same way as me, so shows have good taste as well. Keep up the good work Nicole, also if you ever visit the uk please let me know as would be a massive privileage to spend some time with you.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 12:15 AM
dan drade i'll be honest, i just scanned through that pile of shite u wrote ,so forgive me for the short response.

I think i've the right to call people faggots that are in the club kid thread. Is that fair enough? I'm assuming u've never questioned Jen Justice about this because i know ur type.

When responding keep it short and sweet, what the fuck was all that about chinese people and all about. I'm sure it would make sense if i read it but just get to the point.

dan_drade
11-12-2007, 12:23 AM
Wouldn't it be a little odd if an Chinesse guy thought another guy was more of a chink than him because the other chinesse guys eyes are more slanty than his? Or if a light skin black man thought a dark skin black man was a nigger because the other black guy has darker skin? To me it all seems somwhat rediculious. But that is just my opinion and others may differ from mine.But it happens every day, and many times with black people. As a matter of fact, in Japan it is less desirable to have slanted eyes. They look at it as a sign of possible race mixing, and being less pure and less attractive. But I know many people who couldn't tell a Chinese person from a Japanese. They lump them in all together. And TS are the same. We often pick each other apart over things that other people wouldn't notice or care about as much. It's bullshit, but that phenomenon crosses over all demographics.

Yes, you are right Nicole. But isn't it rediculious? And it happens right here in this forum as well. I don't think I have ever called anyone here a faggot (except for NR, but that was just me making a point with him). But I have been called a faggot by others here. If they are calling me a faggot in a joking way like some black people use the N word with each other, I can deal with that. But when you call a guy a faggot because you think you are a straight guy, thats a little rediculious especailly if you are a member of this forum. Is there a level of gayness that one can have that still makes them straight? And is there a level of gayness that you can cross that makes on a total faggot? I guess I have crossed that fine line that the "straight cock lovers" have not crossed yet. LOL. When you think about it it is really funny and I have to admit that I get a real laugh from it.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 12:28 AM
Is there a level of gayness that one can have that still makes them straight? And is there a level of gayness that you can cross that makes on a total faggot? I guess I have crossed that fine line that the "straight cock lovers" have not crossed yet

I'm not a cocklover so i have the right to call u a faggot

I'm 100% str8 8)

Niqht Rider
11-12-2007, 02:23 AM
I'm not being honest, I've gotten hard looking at pics of pre-op TS girls on here, which means I DO like cock

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 02:26 AM
I'm not being honest, I've gotten hard looking at pics of pre-op TS girls on here, which means I DO like cock

everyone knows ur as fake as ur birth certificate u inbred fuck :lol:

the Adrienne Barbeaubot
11-13-2007, 06:59 AM
I think Nicole is wonderful.

deadlyray
02-07-2008, 03:53 AM
One of my favorites

Nikka
02-07-2008, 05:03 AM
I voted I DO :)

krupaman
02-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Nicole is great and beautiful. She is my drug of choice!!

chefmike
02-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Only a mother could love that sideshow looking freak.

trish
02-07-2008, 05:47 PM
actually i adore Nicole and chefmike too. Both are no nonsense people who say what they mean and take no shit. they both have clear vision when it comes to political and social issues. just can't seem to see eye to eye on the worth of some mutual online acquaintances. personally i think Nicole's tatts are awesome. then again chefmike's puppy face (see avatar) is really cute.

FiremanforTS
02-07-2008, 08:48 PM
What's there not to like?

Smart, funny, doesn't back down, hot and inked.

<------voted love

chefmike
02-07-2008, 09:02 PM
actually i adore Nicole and chefmike too. Both are no nonsense people who say what they mean and take no shit. they both have clear vision when it comes to political and social issues. just can't seem to see eye to eye on the worth of some mutual online acquaintances. personally i think Nicole's tatts are awesome. then again chefmike's puppy face (see avatar) is really cute.Thank you, trish...and thank you for your noble attempt at detente. There was a time when I thought very highly of Arianna. But in all honesty, I just don't feel that way anymore.

Chaingunner
02-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Voted 'I DO' for ND! :claps

Willie Escalade
02-07-2008, 11:30 PM
She's cool with me. :D

youcancallmeclaire
02-07-2008, 11:51 PM
I don't know anything about any of this, but it has character assassination written all over it.

If she seems like a bitch it's probably because stupid neglected asshats harass her relentlessly.

Although... I could be wrong. I don't know anything about it. So... I don't know why I'm posting, I guess other than to say starting this thread was kind of a dick move.

chefmike
02-08-2008, 12:01 AM
So you have a day off from the carnival, sideshow? Maybe you should use the time to get your back shaved, carny.

BabyFirefly42481
02-08-2008, 12:18 AM
So you have a day off from the carnival, sideshow? Maybe you should use the time to get your back shaved, carny.My back, like most of my body, has always been hairless.

Speaking of body parts, when was the last time you could actually see your dick, or were you born obese?

And how in the world do you clean all of that blubber? Or do they let fat naked guys pass through the car wash now.

Now that was funny.......I personaly couldn't date an over weight person. I would think sex would be alot of work.

chefmike
02-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Your pathetic attempt to demean yet another person that you have never laid eyes on is so predictable and lame. If only I could say that I had never laid eyes on you...*shudder*...shouldn't you be biting the head off of a chicken, geek?

BabyFirefly42481
02-08-2008, 12:30 AM
Who you callin a geek?

BabyFirefly42481
02-08-2008, 12:31 AM

youcancallmeclaire
02-08-2008, 12:34 AM
Geeks are awesome.

chefmike
02-08-2008, 12:38 AM
Who you callin a geek?

Sideshow Nick Dabeast, but if you wanna stick your bony neck in, go for it or butt the fuck out...

BabyFirefly42481
02-08-2008, 12:44 AM
Who you callin a geek?

Sideshow Nick Dabeast, but if you wanna stick your bony neck in, go for it or butt the fuck out...

LMAO>>>>>No you are not tryin to gat HARD AZZ over the computer.....grow up and stick to adult conversation and not kindergarden taunts.

chefmike
02-08-2008, 06:30 AM
Sure, sideshow, whatever you say... :roll:

chefmike
02-08-2008, 06:34 AM
Who you callin a geek?

LMAO>>>>>No you are not tryin to gat HARD AZZ over the computer.....grow up and stick to adult conversation and not kindergarden taunts.
I don't anything about you, and after looking at your spooky avatar I damn sure don't want to. You do make a great sidekick for the carny, though.

chefmike
02-08-2008, 08:19 AM
:boring :sleep

Shouldn't you be biting the head off of a chicken, you carny geek?

Later, sideshow.

Felicia Katt
02-08-2008, 09:26 AM
:boring :sleep

Shouldn't you be biting the head off of a chicken, you carny geek?

Later, sideshow.
Nicole has been known to put a male chicken ie cock or two in her mouth, but she never bites its head. just gentle kissing and/or sucking. LOL

meow

FK

mbf
02-08-2008, 10:51 AM
I actually made peace with Nicole Dupree.

She is now cool in my book, although some posts still make my head spin. Which is a good thing in fact, since I like some controversy every now and then.

xfiver
02-08-2008, 11:47 AM
I love Nicole Dupree. I spelled it right to prove it.

BiGuy4TS
02-08-2008, 10:34 PM
Nicole-

You look amazing in your new avatar. :) Great pic.

chefmike
02-08-2008, 11:07 PM
I would've never guessed that there are so many carnival fans on this forum...and I'm reminded of the old axiom "one man's trash is another man's treasure"...so enjoy your trash...er, treasure...

chefmike
02-09-2008, 12:03 AM
LMFAO...the only guys who post pics on a TS forum are idiots like your girlfriend hondarobot, so get some new material already, Mabel.

PS: Don't forget to shave your back before you hit the truck stop tonight, sideshow.

chefmike
02-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Now let's see what sideshow Nicole will try next...so predictable...

Create yet another thread/poll, etc. calling for banishment for someone who she feels has wronged her...

This is usually followed by yet another farewell thread after her latest lame ban/poll, etc. thread...

After her farewell thread she'll be back again doing her Ailen Wournos routine within 24 hours...

Same as it ever was, sideshow...step right up, folks...

ottorocket
02-09-2008, 01:04 AM
Nic is kewl wit me...

Coroner
02-09-2008, 01:50 AM
Iīm one of the few she didnīt call faggot, so I suppose I have no reason to hate her. :lol:

But this thread should die anyways. 8)

thx1138
02-09-2008, 03:32 AM
@chef mike: maybe one day Nicole will surprise us all by committing suicide in front of a live studio audience.

krupaman
02-09-2008, 03:34 PM
My were tense today CHILL OUT

lupinIII
02-09-2008, 04:15 PM
She's cool, I'd give her a few.

chefmike
02-09-2008, 06:47 PM
@chef mike: maybe one day Nicole will surprise us all by committing suicide in front of a live studio audience.

The only audience that militant Mabel will ever get is at a carnival sideshow.

Musclehead_tsluvr
02-09-2008, 09:47 PM
I would GIVE EVERYTHING that i have to have one night with Nicole Dupree

BabyFirefly42481
02-09-2008, 10:32 PM

The only audience that militant Mabel will ever get is at a carnival sideshow.

Wow you guyz are brutal......I have a question....Have you every met Nicole?......If not why would you say something like that bout someone you know nuttin about?........I meen theres people I don't like either....but they don't cosume my thoughts so much that I wish they would die.....You all really to to get a life and make yer selves happy.

thx1138
02-09-2008, 11:39 PM
She has yet to apologize to me for unjustly calling me an attention whore.

chefmike
02-10-2008, 01:17 AM
Who said anything about wanting her to die? We just want Tugboat Annie to shut her cock-holster every now and then...she's an annoying and offensive shrew...and apparently Mabel hasn't been getting enough clients at the truckstop, or at the carnival...so tough luck for her.

thx1138
02-10-2008, 03:24 AM
Yes, Florida's economy is very depressed. Many illegals have packed up and gone home taking what's left of their money with them. As for suicide that's an option one can only make for oneself.

russtafa
08-28-2011, 04:10 PM
She is always a pain in the ass ,i think she is some kind of control freak

Nicole Dupre
08-28-2011, 05:36 PM
You're on ignore, racist. But nice failed attempt at shooting the messenger. And if we'ere going to go back 4 years, anyone can view your posts here and see what a dumb racist (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showpost.php?p=993690&postcount=49)skinhead you are. Now drop dead, you lonely homosexual.

Nicole Dupre
08-28-2011, 05:38 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/search.php?searchid=1562319

BigDF
08-28-2011, 05:41 PM
I love Nicole! She's a lot fun to me and I'll click on any thread she's posted on just to see what she's saying now and to check out her avatar. She's very sexy.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

buckjohnson
08-28-2011, 05:53 PM
Really. Is this neccesary?

Jericho
08-28-2011, 06:02 PM
Good lord, this is a blast from the past!
I don't care who accuses me of kissing arse, I lurve Nicole!
:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowd own::Bowdown::Bowdown:

Nicole Dupre
08-28-2011, 06:06 PM
Good lord, this is a blast from the past!
I don't care who accuses me of kissing arse, I lurve Nicole!
:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowd own::Bowdown::Bowdown:
If all I was here for was asskissing, i'd just stop by to promote myself and dip, like the shallow and sad whores among us do. lol

xo Love ya right back, baby.

russtafa
08-28-2011, 06:11 PM
the zoo will be missing it's money with tat's i.e nicole the chimp

gaysian71
08-28-2011, 06:15 PM
I love Nicole! She's a lot fun to me and I'll click on any thread she's posted on just to see what she's saying now and to check out her avatar. She's very sexy.:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

:iagree:

Jericho
08-28-2011, 06:18 PM
If all I was here for was asskissing, i'd just stop by to promote myself and dip, like the shallow and sad whores among us do. lol

Heh, I know!
You're so much more than that.
That's why i like you! :)

russtafa
08-28-2011, 06:18 PM
:iagree:

see nicole people love monkeys

Nicole Dupre
08-28-2011, 06:25 PM
http://www.nikki-dupre.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/its-a-man-baby.jpg

Wow. I'm so shocked. I would never have guessed that. lol

amofemboy
08-28-2011, 07:17 PM
i love nicole!!!
http://rlv.zcache.com/i_love_nicole_mousepad-p144984360446043915trak_400.jpg

Ilya
08-28-2011, 07:45 PM
Love is a strong word... i like her very much... it's not a secret that she is very beautiful, she has her own opinion and she won't change it even if everyone is against her cause she is strong and selfconfident...

gaysian71
08-28-2011, 07:49 PM
You are such a douche.

trish
08-28-2011, 08:02 PM
Nicole is one of most honest and most refreshing personalities frequenting these forums. Like the Magic Theater, she is perhaps "not for everyone," but I'm certainly better for having "known" her through these forums over the years. It's a good thing too, 'cause sometimes I feel pretty diminished for having rubbed elbows with some of the closed minded pervs who also have frequented HA over the years. (Just looking back over the pages in this thread can give you the creeps. Remember Night Rider? eeewww!)

Nicole Dupre
08-28-2011, 08:03 PM
You are such a douche.
Thank you, sweetheart. But he's on ignore at the moment anyway, after a couple months now of me reading his most recent racist bs.

But he's always been that way. He won't change. And since I grew up in an environment where people generally embraced diversity, I doubt I'm ever going to agree with him.

giovanni_hotel
08-28-2011, 08:15 PM
Poll numbers don't lie!!lol

Pelheckitt
08-28-2011, 08:17 PM
Not I !

Nicole Dupre
08-28-2011, 08:44 PM
Oh, look. It's Crimson Raider's lil' butt-buddy. I wonder what illiterate jibber jabber he was spewing.

Hey, Captain 80's. Have you and your boyfriend, Captain Kirk, danced around the living room in your underwear lately to any of his classic Def Leppard albums...

... you inbred homo? :dancing:

Erika1487
08-28-2011, 10:56 PM
http://www.nikki-dupre.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/its-a-man-baby.jpg

Wow. I'm so shocked. I would never have guessed that. lol

Did you really think I am going to stand here and honestly kiss your ass after what you said about me?

russtafa
08-29-2011, 02:32 AM
nicole you got a face only a mother could love[king kong] and i thought i was fug ugly lol

markpratley
08-29-2011, 02:39 AM
I like her, she speaks her mind and I think shes pretty hot, would definitely give her one.

Silcc69
08-29-2011, 02:40 AM

Say's the cockroach.

OmarZ
08-29-2011, 02:42 AM
i dont...

i adore nicole

Helvis2012
08-29-2011, 02:46 AM
:) Nicole is great. She has a wonderful way with words.

Nicole Dupre
08-29-2011, 02:57 AM
To all the people saying nice things and who are civil human beings, I love you guys. It's the only real reason I come back here. I'm not here to milk traffic AT ALL. When NYCe gets a sign up, I'm happy though.

This board is the best of any real TS forum online. Some people here are awesome.

Ineeda SM
08-29-2011, 02:57 AM
I love Nicole. She is a breath of fresh air, and an acquired taste. She speaks her mind with common sense, and never backs down on a challenge or her principals. She has pissed me off a couple of times, but she always makes me laugh and smile with her famous sharp tongued wit.

She is beautiful inside and out, from head to toe. I am glad and proud to say she is my friend, and I only wish she were my lady. How anyone could say otherwise just shows their ignorance. She also keeps me hard as a rock.:whistle:

Stay hot and sexy, my Queen.:Bowdown:

Pelheckitt
08-29-2011, 05:35 AM
Oh, look. It's Crimson Raider's lil' butt-buddy. I wonder what illiterate jibber jabber he was spewing.

Hey, Captain 80's. Have you and your boyfriend, Captain Kirk, danced around the living room in your underwear lately to any of his classic Def Leppard albums...

... you inbred homo? :dancing:

Your truly a sad sad person.

Captain 80's I like that thanks.

I dont have a boyfriend never have, unlike yourself when you were living as a gay male before your transistion.

The Captain Kirk reference must be to CR's avatar on VRF, which is a site that you were banned from and ..claim to never visit ..yeah.

And dancing around in my underwear in my living room would be more enjoyable than spending any amount of time with your vile ass.

Def Lepard kicks ass, nuff said.

Inbred homo, wrong again but an inbred homo is still more intresting than you and your tired act.

All I posted was Not I, no name calling ect.

I guess no one is allowed to respond negative in this thread without being attacked by you, just another indication of how self absorbed and insecure you are.

Nicole Dupre
08-29-2011, 05:43 AM
Looks like the Spicoli wanna-be dude is back. I guess he's spying on a REAL forum for his racist daddy. lol

Who was this guy on HD? Is this the teenage kid who got HIV? I know it's not Charlie.

Dino Velvet
08-29-2011, 05:55 AM
She's a nice lady!

The Hangover - Nice Lady - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZH4h4etigo)

Yvonne183
08-29-2011, 05:55 AM
I like Nicole, cause she knows punk, Ave A, and other things Loisida.

Nicole Dupre
08-29-2011, 05:56 AM
I like Nicole, cause she knows punk, Ave A, and other things Loisida.
:-) Love ya back, mama. xoxo

OmarZ
08-29-2011, 06:00 AM
Dupree is often well informed, articulate, obviously not a gg.

suckshemalecock
08-29-2011, 06:04 AM
Nicole Dupree is the MoFo TRUTH!... Im honored to be her friend in this board and its a fantasy of mine Like we say here in the 305 DALEEEEE a ella un palo.... get together baby.. Ly Nicole

OmarZ
08-29-2011, 06:06 AM
Anyway it takes some balls to live this way, and look this way... only in NY...

robertlouis
08-29-2011, 06:08 AM
I like Nicole a lot. She's fiercely articulate, fearless, detests bullshit, and has a special line in apocalyptic vitriol which can make you gasp, shudder and laugh out loud, all at the same time.

Nicole Dupre
08-29-2011, 06:11 AM
Dupree is often well informed, articulate, obviously not a gg.
You're not meeting the right GGs. LOL Is that why you asked about my friend who's a medical writer? You should move to NY. Everyone's generally pretty bright.

Nicole Dupre
08-29-2011, 06:21 AM
Anyway it takes some balls to live this way, and look this way... only in NY...
I'm a city girl at heart. I was born in Jersey City, and ran away to NY for the first time when I was 13. It's a matter of time before I move back to Manhattan.

OmarZ
08-29-2011, 06:54 AM
You're not meeting the right GGs. LOL Is that why you asked about my friend who's a medical writer? You should move to NY. Everyone's generally pretty bright.

Im in a relatively small, low income town of some 350.000, where women are mostly clueless, boring.

That got me into TS in the first place...

Silcc69
08-29-2011, 07:05 AM
TAG: nicole jealous of erika (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/tags.php?tag=nicole+jealous+of+erika),

________DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole Dupre
08-29-2011, 07:06 AM
Im in a relatively small, low income town of some 350.000, where women are mostly clueless, boring.

That got me into TS in the first place...
I understand. If I didn't already know a bunch of cool people here, the NJ 'burbs would be pretty intolerable. And trust me. My friend's atypical for a GG. She's super-smart, yet very down to earth.

russtafa
08-29-2011, 07:07 AM
wow so many people love him,sorry I mean her,though she does look like a couple of the truckies at work with the same amount of tattoo's

Nicole Dupre
08-29-2011, 07:09 AM
TAG: nicole jealous of erika (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/tags.php?tag=nicole+jealous+of+erika),

________DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah. lol That's me. ;-) I always wanted to date women, play football, and be a closet case republican dude. Where do I sign up? lol

hippifried
08-29-2011, 07:16 AM
Nicole is very entertaining. I find I miss her when she takes those periodic sabbaticals. I like her a lot. She appears to be strung a little tight at times, but that's okay. We all have our own level of intensity. Of course I haven't pissed her off yet, to my knowlege. I would like to check out the tats up close some time. I imagine each one has a story.

OmarZ
08-29-2011, 07:32 AM
I understand. If I didn't already know a bunch of cool people here, the NJ 'burbs would be pretty intolerable. And trust me. My friend's atypical for a GG. She's super-smart, yet very down to earth.

Yeah, Im stuck in suburb hell ... with terrible snotty women.

Nicole Dupre
08-29-2011, 07:36 AM
Nicole is very entertaining. I find I miss her when she takes those periodic sabbaticals. I like her a lot. She appears to be strung a little tight at times, but that's okay. We all have our own level of intensity. Of course I haven't pissed her off yet, to my knowlege. I would like to check out the tats up close some time. I imagine each one has a story.
The tattoos have no personal story. The story is basically the Shinto perspective on life, which is timeless imo.

But you've always seemed cool to me, hippifried. As long as people don't seem full of shit and hypocritical, I'm generally pretty tolerant of everyone.

OmarZ
08-29-2011, 07:45 AM
The tattoos have no personal story. The story is basically the Shinto perspective on life, which is timeless imo.

But you've always seemed cool to me, hippifried. As long as people don't seem full of shit and hypocritical, I'm generally pretty tolerant of everyone.

Well, its pretty brave considering how much tats you got... most people would never dare to look so different...

jigglyGmoney
08-29-2011, 07:47 AM
Seriously???

jigglyGmoney
08-29-2011, 07:48 AM

What a fucking Lie. Whatever.

NaughtyJane
08-29-2011, 08:22 AM
I'm no rocket scientist, but my summation is that the general odd abrasive tenet of some guys critiquing Nicole is akin to Tom Sawyer putting Becky Thatcher's hair in the ink well.

She is a lovely woman, doing her thing. A beautiful, authentic and independent spirit.... I think many of you guys on the negative would like to try and 'tame' her?!

Maybe I'm just a simpleton. But you know, you got a racy gal here, bunch of uptight quasi mean spirited tongues wagging there.... just seems adolescent fellas.

robertlouis
08-29-2011, 08:29 AM
I'm no rocket scientist, but my summation is that the general odd abrasive tenet of some guys critiquing Nicole is akin to Tom Sawyer putting Becky Thatcher's hair in the ink well.

She is a lovely woman, doing her thing. A beautiful, authentic and independent spirit.... I think many of you guys on the negative would like to try and 'tame' her?!

Maybe I'm just a simpleton. But you know, you got a racy gal here, bunch of uptight quasi mean spirited tongues wagging there.... just seems adolescent fellas.

:iagree: I agree, Jane. Nicole has had the temerity to establish herself as a three-dimensional human being with thoughts and opinions, which some guys on here clearly can't handle. When you consider what this forum is actually all about, that kind of neanderthal thinking is just crazy.

oifarang
08-29-2011, 08:37 AM
Having visited the forum for several years now it is clear that Nicole has blossomed into a beautiful woman.

Nicole Dupre
08-29-2011, 08:56 AM
What a fucking Lie. Whatever.
Yeah, ok. Whatever, girl. lol

hippifried
08-29-2011, 08:58 AM

Well I thank you for the kind words. I'm pretty cynical, with no grand expectations for myself, so I'm happy with ambiguous tolerance. :)

I'd still like to check out the tats. Kinda like the golden book of Shinto. :yingyang: (Yeah I know, but that's as close as I can get with a smily.) There's always a story.

Oh & hey... Looks like you got a new hater. Or maybe an old one with a new g-mail account. Whatever... Irrespective of how anyone feels about you, everybody checks you out.

Prospero
08-29-2011, 09:04 AM
I like Nicole too. She can be amazingly rude, unreasonable and just plain difficult, but as someone else said she is 360 degrees real. You get sense of a person who'd be fun, difficult and exciting to meet. Maybe you'd end up fighting or perhaps something infinitely more fun - but never, ever bland.(Hope to find out if she visits the UK as promised) in short a person - complex and multi dimensional.

russtafa
08-29-2011, 09:22 AM
he's always welcome in Aussie we need more truckie's

jigglyGmoney
08-29-2011, 09:48 AM
Yeah, ok. Whatever, girl. lol

Im not a girl, and neither are you really. I'm just sayin.

Nicole Dupre
08-29-2011, 11:24 AM
Im not a girl, and neither are you really. I'm just sayin.
You were born dickless. We know all about it.

How's that whole Mimi thread working out for you?

giovanni_hotel
08-29-2011, 08:22 PM
It's funny but I'd bet if ANY of these haters met Nicole IRL, they'd think she was an awesome chick.

Before she bitch slapped 'em!!!;)

Bobby Domino
08-29-2011, 09:01 PM
I just got to know Nicole recently and I think she's a rock star. I love reading her posts, lol. She puts the F-U in fun.:wiggle:

SirCumsAlot
08-29-2011, 09:32 PM
You were born dickless. We know all about it.

How's that whole Mimi thread working out for you?

The way I'd suck your dick if I ever met you, you'll be happy that you were born with a dick :dancing::dancing::party::dancing:

BigDF
08-29-2011, 09:36 PM
Im not a girl, and neither are you really. I'm just sayin.14 posts and you're already on that train, newb? WTF are you doing here, if that's how you feel?:dead:

Nicole Dupre
08-30-2011, 12:38 AM
Once again, I thank some of you guys for being cool.

The rest of these people are failures in life, or crack-babies who were simply never aborted. Had I been there myself, I would have shown mercy on their whore mothers and removed them with a spare hanger from Bloomies. The visibly odd-shaped foreheads and wide-spaced eye sockets tell a tragic story of trailers and liquor stores, all within stumbling distance of one another.

hippifried
08-30-2011, 12:54 AM
The visibly odd-shaped foreheads and wide-spaced eye sockets tell a tragic story of trailers and liquor stores, all within stumbling distance of one another.

That's some cold blooded shit, but really funny. I've met them.

russtafa
08-30-2011, 01:46 AM
the truck driver is a really hard bastard .but some truckies are really nasty buggers

Ineeda SM
08-30-2011, 02:45 AM
he's always welcome in Aussie we need more truckie's

Russtafa, of the trolls in the political threads, I always thought you had some common sense, even though we disagreed. But after your performance in this thread, you are just a pathetic little troll who enjoys bullying people for fun. You disappoint me. I thought you were better than that. Guess I was wrong in that assesment.

Your insults here are just childish like an 8 year old picking on the other kids. For whatever reason, you don't like Nicole. Fine, we get it. You don't like her. You don't have to like her. But the majority of us do like her. So cut the childish insult bully crap. It is beneath you. I'm glad you live in OZ. Stay there.

jigglyGmoney
08-30-2011, 03:26 AM
It's funny but I'd bet if ANY of these haters met Nicole IRL, they'd think she was an awesome chick.

Before she bitch slapped 'em!!!;)

Im not a hater and you're WRONG!

jigglyGmoney
08-30-2011, 03:27 AM
14 posts and you're already on that train, newb? WTF are you doing here, if that's how you feel?:dead:

Pipe down CD chaser. Do some research before you start flapping you're gums.

fred41
08-30-2011, 03:34 AM

The rest of these people are failures in life, or crack-babies who were simply never aborted. Had I been there myself, I would have shown mercy on their whore mothers and removed them with a spare hanger from Bloomies. The visibly odd-shaped foreheads and wide-spaced eye sockets tell a tragic story of trailers and liquor stores, all within stumbling distance of one another.

LMAO...perfect example of why I like Nicole.

buckjohnson
08-30-2011, 06:28 AM
LMAO...perfect example of why I like Nicole.

You are easily fooled. There is a tranny ad on manhatten backpage just waiting for you.

robertlouis
08-30-2011, 06:30 AM

Nicole, you are in a class of your own when it comes to this kind of invective, sooo funny. :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

fred41
08-30-2011, 06:31 AM
You are easily fooled. There is a tranny ad on manhatten backpage just waiting for you.

this makes absolutely no sense.

...has nothing to do with my post.

Bobby Domino
08-30-2011, 07:11 AM
robertlouis, "invective?" At first, I taught it was a typo but, to your credit & to my enlightenment, it is a word for which I was nescient. So cool to learn new words. I'm probably going to sound like an asshole the first couple times I try to use it.

Nicole, you are in a class of your own when it comes to this kind of invective, sooo funny. :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

suckshemalecock
08-30-2011, 07:39 AM
i love Nicole D... !!!

Prospero
08-30-2011, 07:43 AM
Nicole has the kind of quick to the lip humour - spilling over into invective - that is so archetypally New York and its environs. Gotta love her and the place (I know New jersey is not New York.... but you get my gist)

robertlouis
08-30-2011, 07:49 AM
Nicole has the kind of quick to the lip humour - spilling over into invective - that is so archetypally New York and its environs. Gotta love her and the place (I know New jersey is not New York.... but you get my gist)

If Nicole honed up her schtick she would be a riot on stage.

And the world needs a breakthrough transsexual comedian.

Lover
08-30-2011, 09:13 AM
The Andy Griffith Show (S8E23) - Aunt Bee's Big Moment(2/2) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX7PcbKn6Tk)

Reading Nicole's posts can be fun if you imagine her speaking in the voice of Aunt Bea.

Nicole Dupre
08-30-2011, 10:29 AM
The Andy Griffith Show (S8E23) - Aunt Bee's Big Moment(2/2) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX7PcbKn6Tk)

Reading Nicole's posts can be fun if you imagine her speaking in the voice of Aunt Bea.
Well, I guess people in AZ have to creatively find a way to pass the time somehow.

Soooooooooooo.... see any good game shows lately?

Lover
08-30-2011, 10:32 AM
It would be so hot if from now on you called me Andy.

Nicole Dupre
08-30-2011, 10:40 AM
Andy, my feet hurt. Come give your dear old Aunt Bee a foot massage.

suckshemalecock
08-30-2011, 03:17 PM
Andy, my feet hurt. Come give your dear old Aunt Bee a foot massage.

I volunteer :whistle:

subspace
08-30-2011, 11:18 PM

Before she bitch slapped 'em!!!;)And some of us non-haters would like her even more after she bitch-slapped us. :)

traLika
08-30-2011, 11:42 PM
Nicole's great. She's the most entertaining poster here and I'm honoured to be a friend. I wouldn't want her as an enemy though...:hide-1: