PDA

View Full Version : Are you sick of NightRider?

Pages : [1] 2

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:04 AM
new poll is nicole obsessed with me, with fuck all to say...i vote yes :)

can u not fight ur own battles u ugly piece of shit

Nikka
11-11-2007, 01:05 AM
I just answered the poll :)

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:08 AM
ur pretty sad nicole...even if it took a turn for the worse

...i coudnt give a fuck (u'll always be ugly)

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:11 AM

can u not fight ur own battles u ugly piece of shitI just want you to take some Xanax and chill the fuck out, you tweaked dipshit. But you can't. Can you? See if you can go over 24 hrs without posting. I dare your retarded ass.

Ur such a loser...if i was to make a thread "is nicole the ugliest bitch in HA" it would be a landslide

...but it'd be a waste of space, just like u :D

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:13 AM
not biggest UGLIEST

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:14 AM
i do have a life, just not at the minute [i've explained so many times it's boring me as much as replying to u]

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 01:15 AM
Oh, sure, now you get to beat on the guy. I was having fun.

:P

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:16 AM
i do have a life, just not at the minute [i've explained so many times it's boring me as much as replying to u]

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:18 AM
not biggest UGLIESTRight, except for when you were kissing my ass. Then I looked ok to you.

kissing ur ass...hahahahahahahaha good one, what about the pms "ur a cool guy night rider" bla bla bla

U dont look good to ANYONE that doesnt need their eyes checked..

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-11-2007, 01:18 AM
wow @ this thread

http://31529849.gabbly.com/gabbly/cw.jsp?e=1&t=http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewforum.php?f=1'

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:19 AM

haha u got ur ass kicked. get a grip

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:20 AM
i do have a life, just not at the minute [i've explained so many times it's boring me as much as replying to u]Then STFU! I'm healing too, you idiot. But youi have only ONE way to pass the time. And I have pics of incisions, casts, medical paperwork, etc. Let's see your injuries, big mouth. Show your dopey face! I DARE you!

U want wanking material now??? Nice try!!

Hopefully ur brain heals some day

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:21 AM
I said I'm sure you're not a bad guy. And maybe you're not. But you ARE a fucking mental patient.

going all soft on me now??? :roll:

Hint: Fuck off.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:24 AM
I said I'm sure you're not a bad guy. And maybe you're not. But you ARE a fucking mental patient.

going all soft on me now??? :roll:

Hint: Fuck off.The asylums and re-habs are filled with well-meaning people.

You'd know! At least u made a bit of a recovery..

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 01:25 AM

I'm still trying to recover. That was brutal. You're a genius.

Trying. . . to . . get . . a . . grip. .

I check in here every day. I look forward to slowly hurting you.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:26 AM
Anyway, you're winning the poll. Keep going! :lol:

There'll be a lot of haters, im not stupid.

But i either like people or i don't...there's no in between

I'd rather let people know than tiptoe about the place like some

..ur at the wrong end of the list

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:28 AM

Nobody slowly hurts me...just because ur dad does it to u, doesn't mean other people get that treatment :wink:

Nikka
11-11-2007, 01:32 AM
3 pages already, hot poll

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:33 AM
Oh no! You're way ahead! No tiptoeing about has paid off! KEEP POSTING! The crowd loves you!

As i said before i dont give a fuck....i was expecting to lose anyway.

I've had fightS with ALL the losers on this board so its obvious what the result will be

...YOU'LL ALWAYS BE UGLY AND AN ASSHOLE!!!!

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 01:35 AM

Nobody slowly hurts me...just because ur dad does it to u, doesn't mean other people get that treatment :wink:

You can't beat me at this. The "dad" reference was interesting. Why did you throw that out there? Kinda odd, don't ya think?

Oh, the "slowly hurting" doesn't stop now. You can't stop it. Nicole could, that's up to her, in this situation.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:36 AM
Nobody slowly hurts me...just because ur dad does it to u,

you call yourself an adult, and use lines like this?

its called humour!!!

..now fuck off hater

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:36 AM
good come back honda_co-sign lolololo

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:37 AM
oh 50/50

..scary suff lolololololololol

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 01:39 AM
Why? Why do I have retards to fight?

I just stood there. . .

:?

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:40 AM
but........humor is supposed to be, um, FUNNY...you aren't clever, at all...

it was funny...lighten up comic queen

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 01:44 AM
but........humor is supposed to be, um, FUNNY...you aren't clever, at all...

it was funny...lighten up comic queen

No, it wasn't funny. It was you trying to recover from a long line of forum stupidity. If you have a working relationship with a girl on this forum, that's cool. Doesn't excuse what you said in the past.

Be cool or shut the fuck up. You wanna be a tough guy? You'll get this again.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-11-2007, 01:44 AM
I think he is ok. Although, trying to feed into online fights/arguments with people honestly is turning me off about him! Especially after giving him a friendly advice to stop. :roll:

He needs to find a new past time. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:45 AM
No, it wasn't funny. It was you trying to recover from a long line of forum stupidity. If you have a working relationship with a girl on this forum, that's cool. Doesn't excuse what you said in the past.

Be cool or shut the fuck up. You wanna be a tough guy? You'll get this again.

it was funny hahahaha

admit it...ur dad fucks u slowly

Legend
11-11-2007, 01:48 AM
Anyway, you're winning the poll. Keep going! :lol:

There'll be a lot of haters, im not stupid.

But i either like people or i don't...there's no in between

I'd rather let people know than tiptoe about the place like some

..ur at the wrong end of the list

You are about as stupid as they come,didn't you reference a picture of baby crying as a naked baby in a perverted way,your a waste of sperm who joined this site only last month and you tend to stick your nose in every single post,no accident in this world can make you that much of a loser.I say you reach a million post by the end of this month and before you reply i know im a faggot blah blah blah your about as predictable as a cop walking by a donut shop.

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 01:49 AM
Last free pass. Hara bought it for you, appreciate that.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:50 AM
What makes me laugh about my post count is 50-70% have all been putting fags in cheack....and all u do is keep bitching

..i had fun, but its starting to bore me

marissaazts
11-11-2007, 01:51 AM
niterider needs to play russian roulette w/a bolt action rifle

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:52 AM
Legend every time, every fucking time.

..u can settle fuck all on ur own u little bitch.

..ur mums probably still breastfeeding ur loser ass

..no time for u at the minute kid

blckhaze
11-11-2007, 01:55 AM
eh. not a huge fan. but there have worse. I could live with him if he was as bad as they came.

Night Rider
I think he is ok. Although, trying to feed into online fights/arguments with people honestly is turning me off about him! Especially after giving him a friendly advice to stop. :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

htg the shit is always started on me..if people dont like my opinion then fuck them

..they gang up together and they still dont get to me....all certified losers that read comics

..what more can i say

..oh and legend plays childrens video games...twat

...if ur nice to me, im nice to u

marissaazts

and niterider bitches about my english

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 01:56 AM

and niterider bitches about my english

why wants wrong with that billy-bob???

Legend
11-11-2007, 02:00 AM

There you go being a predictable dummy,you use the same dad and mom bullshit over and over and it's mom not "mum" you idiot.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-11-2007, 02:02 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

htg the shit is always started on me..if people dont like my opinion then fuck them

..they gang up together and they still dont get to me....all certified losers that read comics

..what more can i say

Yeah but you know, You could just ignore them really. But you didn't. I think you like the attention yourself. No matter what and how many threads they do on you..If you ignore them all your haters will fade or go away!

People need a time out sometimes.

:evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 02:02 AM
Waiting for Go Code. I'll break this guy, easy.

:?

I guess I'll wait.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:03 AM
There you go being a predictable dummy,you use the same dad and mom bullshit over and over and it's mom not "mum" you idiot.
a predictable dummy??? wtf haha fuck off

i dont use the mum and dad shit over, everything that comes out of ur mouth is shite.

and its mum in UK u silly fuck

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:06 AM
Yea HTG, I love the attention of people hating on me LOL

I dont love it or hate it...i dont care either way, but im not gonna ignore a bunch of internet geeks that dont know when to keep their mouths shut. Ive offered so many truces but they are addicted to me.

Cheers for the advice, but its hard to let it go

Legend
11-11-2007, 02:09 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

..what more can i say

STFU crybaby,when a whole bunch of people dislikes you it's most likely because of you,maybe you should look in the mirror and realize your a fucking jerk.
http://i4.tinypic.com/6sb2pg7.png
Isn't this the same pic your referred to as being a naked baby.

thx1138
11-11-2007, 02:12 AM
this is a wonderful site for people with axes to grind. How about a cyber group hug?

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:12 AM
STFU crybaby,when a whole bunch of people dislikes you it's most likely because of you,maybe you should look in the mirror and realize your a fucking jerk.

ur missing out the quotes directed at U.. :roll:

ur obsessed with that baby, is there a thread u havent posted it in?

at least i face this thread, u've had more than one about u and u just ignore it like a bitch

..transparent wanker

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:14 AM
NO!!! You're slipping in the polls! KEEP POSTING!!!!!

This threads about me. If u wanna post in it...change that UGLY avatar..its the most hideous thing ive set eyes on

Legend
11-11-2007, 02:14 AM
a predictable dummy??? wtf haha fuck off

predictable
adj
1. Able to be predicted; easily foreseen.
(your use of the word faggot and you idiotic mom and dad insults are predictable)

dummy
n. pl
1.A stupid person; a dolt.
(NightRider)

You are a predictable dummy.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:16 AM

you are such a broken record...how many times have you said things like this, or "I'm bored with you now, I won't respond anymore", only to respond again THE NEXT MINUTE...you have a severe mental deficiency, I don't think I've ever encountered someone with the mix of stupidity and delirium as yourself....at least Kriss was intelligent...

ive no time for legend because he's been bitch slapped all around this board.

ive never said im NOT responding so dont lie...u're the one runs away because ur such a gimp.....back in ur cage motherfucker

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:18 AM
ive no time to quote all u 'gay men'

nicole ur ugly
darkthanos ur a comic book nerd
legend ur a video game loser

bla bla bla.....all of u ARE obsessed

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:21 AM
NO!!! You're slipping in the polls! KEEP POSTING!!!!!

This threads about me. If u wanna post in it...change that UGLY avatar..its the most hideous thing ive set eyes on

you keep talking shit about yourself, but you haven't posted a pic of your face yet...you put up a picture of some cock, so prove that is really you, and show us your face...

cue the "I'm not posting material for you to wank to" in

Ive posted it to a couple of hot hung angels and they liked it and said i was hot...im not blowing my own trumpet, but they did.

..im not saying im brad pitt lol cos im far from it....lets see what a prize u are then comic queen

Legend
11-11-2007, 02:22 AM

ur missing out the quotes directed at U.. :roll:

ur obsessed with that baby, is there a thread u havent posted it in?

at least i face this thread, u've had more than one about u and u just ignore it like a bitch

..transparent wanker

I'm missing them because i ignore anything you say to me directly because its the same repetitive bullshit,i can say someting about you indirectly and like a lapdog you respond asap.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:23 AM
you are the most ironic person in history...I wouldn't use that word, seeing as you are using your gimpy situation as an excuse to why you are such a pathetic, obsessed cockblower...

I think you use your own inner demons in your posts as projections of your own inferiority complex...you talk about people's fathers, because you don't have one...you talk about how they get fucked by their fathers, because you were likely raped by yours when you were a child...

ive never known my dad but thanks for bringing it up...as if i give a fuck

for someone that CLAIMS only to be on here 20mins a day....u must love me more than the girls...fag

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:26 AM
I'm missing them because i ignore anything you say to me directly because its the same repetitive bullshit,i can say someting about you indirectly and like a lapdog you respond asap.

ur so full of shit..seanchai had to bitchslap u

...u talk shit when it suits u, and then when there's nothing going on with other people ur quiet...that the kind i HATE the most

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-11-2007, 02:26 AM

nicole ur ugly

bla bla bla.....all of u ARE obsessedAnd we still don 't even know what you look like. Can you imagine how the polls might go if we got to see your cock? We demand a cock shot!

Night Rider is a goodlooking irish lad. And quite "hung" if I recalled correctly. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
11-11-2007, 02:28 AM
all bullshit aside, and on topic, people like Night Rider are cancers to message boards...they are an extreme turn-off to any new posters that would want to come here and be apart of the community, because when they first get here, all they see is his nonstop bullshit, and believe it represents the site...

It's astonishing that this guy only joined liked a month ago and he is this annoying.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:28 AM
all bullshit aside, and on topic, people like Night Rider are cancers to message boards...they are an extreme turn-off to any new posters that would want to come here and be apart of the community, because when they first get here, all they see is his nonstop bullshit, and believe it represents the site...

i disagree. for some fucked up reason you's are more obsessed with me than the girls...all of u get a life

..i want to spend my time here looking at hot women, not arguing with NERDS

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:29 AM

nicole ur ugly

bla bla bla.....all of u ARE obsessedAnd we still don 't even know what you look like. Can you imagine how the polls might go if we got to see your cock? We demand a cock shot!

Night Rider is a goodlooking irish lad. And quite "hung" if I recalled correctly. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Thanks HTG, it's worth it being here for the people i like....the rest of u have serious personality disorders

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:30 AM
It's astonishing that this guy only joined liked a month ago and he is this annoying.

id be annoyed with someone who bitchslapped me all over the place...its normal :wink:

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:32 AM
..i want to spend my time here looking at hot women, not arguing with NERDS

obviously not, it takes two to argue, you clueless shitbag...

Legend, weird, you quoted a post of mine that posted after yours, lol...

Yep he's the mentality of a chimp...

...i dont start the arguments, thats the difference

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:33 AM
the rest of u have serious personality disorders

amazingly, you are far more funny when you aren't trying...this was more of your pure, uncut irony...

when u still like comic books and 'childrens' video games as an adult, somethings went wrong down the line

Legend
11-11-2007, 02:35 AM

ur so full of shit..seanchai had to bitchslap u

...u talk shit when it suits u, and then when there's nothing going on with other people ur quiet...that the kind i HATE the most

There you ago again bringing up someone who doesn't have shit to do with this,are you that much of a pussy,i hate it when fatherless bastards like you have the nerve to bring up other people's parents,don't hate on them because they have parents and your parents probably choose to abandon you.
http://i9.tinypic.com/8g4idk2.jpg

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:42 AM
hahahah legend, tell someone who gives a fuck...ur dad rapes u silly

..and u love it

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:45 AM
when u still like comic books and 'childrens' video games as an adult, somethings went wrong down the line

seriously, are you really this clueless?

how many millions of adults do you think play video games? I can't imagine going through life with such a fucked up mentality as yourself...you are posting excessively on a porno site dedicated to women with COCKS, and you are saying other people have issues??

OHHHHHHHHHHH so they're just women with COCK to u

..thats pretty insulting

..all u care about is the cock, whereas i look at them as women.

..u just want ur shit pushed in

..by the way the last time i checked comic book guys were nerds...and they ALWAYS will be

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:46 AM
ps i play video games...just not childrens ones

Legend
11-11-2007, 02:49 AM
hahahah legend, tell someone who gives a fuck...ur dad rapes u silly

..and u love it

Fatherless Homes Breed Violence

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (Source: U.S. D.H.H.S., Bureau of the Census
90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes
85% of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes (Source: Center for Disease Control)
80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes (Source: Criminal Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26, 1978.)
71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes (Source: National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools.)
75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes (Source: Rainbows for all Gods Children.)
70% of juveniles in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes (Source: U.S. Dept. of Justice, Special Report, Sept 1988)
85% of all youths sitting in prisons grew up in a fatherless home (Source: Fulton Co. Georgia jail populations, Texas Dept. of Corrections 1992)

http://www.photius.com

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 02:49 AM
Night rider, or whatever his name was:

This where the punch line comes in. Nobody on this forum will respond to another thread or post of yours. You fucked yourself by fucking with us.

You're addicted to it now, and you can't have it anymore.

Hope you enjoyed the trip.

:lol:

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:51 AM
This where the punch line comes in. Nobody on this forum will respond to another thread or post of yours. You fucked yourself by fucking with us.

You're addicted to it now, and you can't have it anymore.

Hope you enjoyed the trip.

oh, im so offended :lol: ur a minority of losers that have been exposed in this very thread

...ive loved the trip

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 02:52 AM
There are way too many threads being started purely for beef reasons, too many people here hold grudges. I have argued, insulted and generally fallen out with a lot of people here in the past but I can genuinely say I hold no grudge or malice towards any of them anymore.

I guess what I am saying is sometimes two people disagree over one thing and that then seems to turn into some long drawn out sniping competition that can be played out for huge periods of time. Just fucking get over it already please :x

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:53 AM
ps i play video games...just not childrens ones

so who are you talking about? what is your definition of a "child's video game"?

by the way, "children" cannot be pluralized, corky....it already IS plural, :roll:

but i was talking about their games, so it is pluralized..stupid fuck

final fantsy
spiderman
the fantastic four
(that sort of shit)

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:55 AM
There are way too many threads being started purely for beef reasons, too many people here hold grudges. I have argued, insulted and generally fallen out with a lot of people here in the past but I can genuinely say I hold no grudge or malice towards any of them anymore.

I guess what I am saying is sometimes two people disagree over one thing and that then seems turn into some long drawn out sniping competition that can be played out for huge periods of time. Just fucking get over it already please :x

i didnt start the thread...its these bitches that keep it going

..ive offered peace but they blew it...bunch of wankers

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 02:55 AM
Nope. You're done. Kinda sucks, doesn't it?

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 02:57 AM
Nope. You're done. Kinda sucks, doesn't it?

good luck 'making it to the top' by kissing ass :lol:

...you's are rock bottom of the pecking order (the people NOBODY gives a fuck about)

..u may hate me, but u LOVE to hate me

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 03:01 AM
No I enjoy beating on you. You're a joke, people like you show up all the time.

2Kaiser
11-11-2007, 03:02 AM
Not to stick up for Night Rider, but Nicole you are the furthest fucking thing from anything remotely appealing in any way, Ricky Hatton in a wig would look better than your tattooed monstrosity.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 03:02 AM
holy shit, where to start with this one...you CANNOT pluralize a PLURALIZED word, halfwit!!!!

what you are talking about is making a pluralized word into a plural possessive, which you didn't use the proper punctuation for...you clearly lack even the most basic of secondary education, much less an extended higher one...

you call Final Fantasy a game for children??? I played Final Fantasy IV when I was 13, and it was my favorite game, but I was also reading on a college level by that point in my life...and that was before the script writing of today took over...no young child could ever navigate their way through a Final Fantasy game, with all the reading that is required...you are probably one of these idiots that think "mature" games like Manhunt and GTA are "cool" just because of the excessive violence...

and again, I don't understand your beef against comics and their icons...were you raped by a guy in a Wolverine costume or something?

wtf are u taking about 'children's games' is correct...google it u inbread twat..

ive nothing against people that like comic books, but i'd be lying if i said they weren't geeks..

when did i say ur 'cool' if u like games like gta...its good but it doesn't mean ur cool

..u really are stupid

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 03:03 AM
Not to stick up for Night Rider, but Nicole you are the furthest fucking thing from anything remotely appealing in any way, Ricky Hatton in a wig would look better than your tattooed monstrosity.

hahahahahaah so true

Nikka
11-11-2007, 03:05 AM
wow the poll is almost fifty/fifty

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 03:06 AM
You guys (night rider and kaiser) are both dead. How do you not realize that, in relation to this forum? What possible turn of events do you expect could happen?

It's so stupid, it's funny.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 03:06 AM
wow the poll is almost fifty/fifty

hehe i was expecting to get my ass whooped

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 03:08 AM
pile of shite

u said u couldn't pluralize children when u clearly can

..face it, ur a geek for life

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 03:10 AM
You guys (night rider and kaiser) are both dead. How do you not realize that, in relation to this forum? What possible turn of events do you expect could happen?

It's so stupid, it's funny.

see children, don't do drugs if ur weak minded...u'll end up an emotional wreck like hondarobot

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 03:13 AM
This is the funny part. You'll keep reloading this page endlessly now, waiting for a response.

You'll do that. You can't help yourself.

:wink:

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 03:16 AM
This is the funny part. You'll keep reloading this page endlessly now, waiting for a response.

You'll do that. You can't help yourself.

ur right i will....just to check up on all u cockwhore's behaviour

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 03:19 AM
No I want to sit on it

Oli
11-11-2007, 03:20 AM
Just for everyones edification:

CHILDREN
Noun
1. Pl. of Child.

Plural
1. Of Child

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

Now, back to the all out brawl :D :D :D

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 03:21 AM
No I want to sit on it

thanks kelly :)

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 03:23 AM
Just for everyones edification:

CHILDREN
Noun
1. Pl. of Child.

Plural
1. Of Child

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

Now, back to the all out brawl :D :D :D

if children's is in google, it's good enough for me :wink:

..what a bunch of losers talking about grammar anyway

MacShreach
11-11-2007, 03:28 AM
Look at that, Night's ahead in the polls.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 03:29 AM
and that's with darkthanos voting with all his IDs lol

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 03:32 AM
Over 1400 posts in one month...

Heh. I just noticed that. That's awesome.

Or not.

I do enjoy fuckin with crazy people. It's not like you're going anywhere.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 03:39 AM
Over 1400 posts in one month...

Heh. I just noticed that. That's awesome.

Or not.

I do enjoy fuckin with crazy people. It's not like you're going anywhere.

yea im crazzzzzzzzzzyyy...deal with it

..moving on there's a nice thread about u know olololololololololollolololol

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 03:47 AM
hondarobot aka Co-Sign Kid's most interesting post LMAO

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:22 am Post subject: Hondarobot's Wank Review!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently made the decision that the extent of my sex life will hence forth be based solely on jacking off. Hardly a bold statement to make on a porn related forum, but I really have always enjoyed masturbation even more than fucking a girl (I'm not sexually aggresive at all), and not to brag (well, I'll brag anyways) I've slept with many amazingly sexy girls. I get lucky, I guess.

There's just something about beating off while enjoying some porn that just seems so enjoyable. Maybe it's because it requires less drama and athletics then ordinary sex, or maybe I like the detachment and opportunity to imagine dirty back stories to why the performers I'm watching are having sex, it may also be related to the fact that I talk too much in bed, which girls find really irritating. I don't know, but I really do enjoy porn.

So anyhow, I'm going to start a thread devoted to my current favorite wanking material, just so other masturbation enthusiasts can find something they might enjoy as well. I'm an equal opportunity wanker. The movies I generally watch I preview first on www.hotmovies.com. I don't know what Seanchai and other producers that post here think of this site but I can't imagine they are opposed to it. The deal is that you buy a bunch of minutes worth of time, then use those minutes to watch any of several thousand videos from a variety of production companies. I like hotmovies because they offer everything across the whole spectrum of porn, so you can check out lots of different titles and choose what you eventually would like to buy.

For my first and current selection, I would pick: Big Ass Shemale All Stars 2. It's also currently the 3rd most popular title on the site, so I'm not alone in my decision. I haven't watched all the scenes yet, but my favorite right now is one involving Vicki Richter and Danielle Foxxx having their way with some cute little chick wearing a dog collar (and for awhile a t-shirt, but that gets ripped off while she's getting nailed in the ass at some point). It's really good, and the gg sprays pussy juice all over the place on several occasions, and who doesn't love that?

I'll try to remember the sequence of events here (I'd watch the scene again, but I just did and am kinda wore out right at the moment): Dog collar girl licks Vicki's asspuss while Danielle sucks Vicki (and spits in the gg's hair), Vicki grabs girl by the waist and fucks her until gg cums all over the floor, Danielle fucks gg in the ass and puss pretty hard, gg sucks Vicki while Danielle fucks her pussy (and again with the pussy squirting), Vicki fucks gg in ass while Danielle pounds her vagina again, Vicki sucks Danielle, gags, then fucks Danielle in the ass. . .uh, I'm sure there's more but it ends with Vicki cumming while the gg fingers her ass, and Danielle cums while the gg nails her with a dildo.

Great stuff. I think the best scene is when the gg has just got fucked hard in the butt by Danielle while Vicki kicks back and watches, Vicki then gets up and clicks past the camera in her heels. The girls lay the gg down on a stack of tires (the scene is set in a garage) and Vicki has the gg suck her while Danielle slaps her puss. It starts out pretty tame, then Vicki shifts a bit and starts fucking the gg's throat while Danielle rears up and fucks her pussy. Both girls just get completely into sex mode, take control, and turn the gg into a little sex toy.

It's very hot, if you like seeing aggressive, sexy girls get horny and start to getting some. And who doesn't like that? Also, it's a great time for shemale porn fans in general right now, the genre is getting more popular every day.

I'll post on my next viewing entertainment in a few days, and I'm not sure if it will be shemale or not. I also really enjoy more conventional porn, so you never know. But yes, Big Ass Shemale All Stars 2 is recommended viewing for anyone who likes to cum. And you will cum.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 03:51 AM
fuck with me hondarobot and there's plenty more to come, from Mr. Anonymus

lolololololol

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 03:55 AM
'll fuck with you as long as it amuses me.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 03:57 AM
'll fuck with you as long as it amuses me.

u'll regret it...i look forward to it

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 04:01 AM

loser

marissaazts
11-11-2007, 04:01 AM
wtf is he gonna regret, ya gonna fly to america to get even ?

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:03 AM
wtf is he gonna regret, ya gonna fly to america to get even ?

READ HIS POST on the previous page

..ive even more priceless ammo on this fucking loser

..bang bang :lol:

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:07 AM
Ur lucky someone took away the COOL or FOOL poll because u were 0-9 behind

...so who's the loser, honda

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 04:08 AM
You know where to find me, I'm sure. Come get me.

marissaazts
11-11-2007, 04:08 AM

his post that he made about how he likes to wankoff?
yes this is noteworthy
honda were you aware you like to wankoff?
niterider has gotten you .........ouch /sarcasim off

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:10 AM
You know where to find me, I'm sure. Come get me.

im saving it for when u really piss me off

...as i said, i can't be fucked with all this arguing, from all u fags

..all i do is reply to ur posts, i don't start the shit

ps. its good ammo

:lol: BEWARE :lol:

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:11 AM

yes this is noteworthy

its a whole page of creepyness that defines hondarobot

..the next story is even creepier

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 04:12 AM

yes this is noteworthy

I do not enjoy it, I just do it

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:15 AM
well, now u know to stop it....haha

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 04:15 AM
One more line of shitty coke. You're not done yet.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:16 AM
One more line of shitty coke. You're not done yet.

there's nothing shitty about my coke....colombian flake lolololol

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 04:18 AM
Sorry, no jokes out of this. You're nuts.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:21 AM
Sorry, no jokes out of this. You're nuts.

someone's gonna burst into tears soon

..whats wrong can u not cope with the pressure

..u can try and get me banned but i'll be back

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 04:22 AM
You got me.

Heh.

:roll:

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:24 AM
You got me.

ur fuckin' right i have

..now do urself a favour and shut the fuck up

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 04:26 AM
hold on. . . response coming. . .

:)

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:28 AM
make it a good one....for once

PatrickFromNYC
11-11-2007, 04:31 AM
Hey give Night Rider a break...He was grounded by his parents and has been stuck in the basement for a month!

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:34 AM
Hey give Night Rider a break...He was grounded by his parents and has been stuck in the basement for a month!

better grounded than raped...eh Patrick :wink:

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 04:43 AM

Nothing there. Sucks.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:45 AM

Nothing there. Sucks.

I take it ur talking about what's in ur head lolollolol

..u delusional motherfucker

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 05:34 AM
lol@ DownSyndromeKriss aka Night Rider thinking I have multiple accounts...just ask JWBL to run an IP check to see if I'm posting under any other identities...you are just mad that so many people here hate you...

Kriss is actually more interesting than u, and he grew out of comic books when he was 5..

..i was joking about the multiple IDs u stupid fucker

TJ347
11-11-2007, 07:08 AM
Nightrider, how do you think responding to these posts is going to help? If anything, it does just the opposite. Saying your piece is one thing, but you've got to learn to recognize when you've done all you can do and leave people who still want to badmouth you to do so with each other.

Or not...

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 07:12 AM
Nightrider, how do you think responding to these posts is going to help? If anything, it does just the opposite. Saying your piece is one thing, but you've got to learn to recognize when you've done all you can do and leave people who still want to badmouth you to do so with each other.

Or not...

That is a very good point but I think he may have an addiction to beef, well internet forum beef anyway :)

stillies77
11-11-2007, 09:33 AM

Or not...

That is a very good point but I think he may have an addiction to beef, well internet forum beef anyway :)

dude he definately has an addiction to stirring up bullshit...makes no sense...all he talks about is peoples avatars and how high and mighty he is...i dont get it.

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 09:52 AM

Or not...

dude he definately has an addiction to stirring up bullshit...makes no sense...all he talks about is peoples avatars and how high and mighty he is...i dont get it.

No doubt Stillies, everytime I log in he is in a dispute with someone, and that usually goes on for hours upon hours.

It's just nice to have a little peace for a while, without the bullshit :)

As much as I think Nichole is cool, which I do, people making threads about him does not help, it just plays into his hands.

stillies77
11-11-2007, 09:59 AM
true man...his insults just wash over me...tellin me im a comic geek...what else is new ya know?

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 10:05 AM
I would rather chill for a couple of hours with some comics than argue with people endlessly on an internet forum, where lets face is most people would rather he just chilled the fuck out and tried to get on with people.

Don’t worry about it, if it came down to people choosing who they wanted to stay here out of you and him, you would win every time dude.

I come here for light fun and to learn things, if I wanted to argue I would just go call my nanna a bitch and that shit would be on :)

stillies77
11-11-2007, 10:10 AM
hahahaha true story thats why i come here too dude...as much as people can call me an asskisser when it comes down to it im really just a nice guy chilling out and havin fun on here when he gets a chance.

Leverage87
11-11-2007, 10:14 AM
IMO, comics kick ass! my brother was a big time comic collector, and I don't think theres anything wrong with that, people have different hobbies, and if one of Night Rider's hobbies is pissing people off and being an all around douche, who is he to rip on other people's hobbies?

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 10:19 AM
When I first joined I used to argue a bit with people, nothing as bad as him. But one day I thought what is the point of being a "contributor" in a place where everybody thinks you're an asshole, nobody enjoys anything you say and you just live to cause bullshit drama.

I try to be positive and if that makes me an ass kisser then so be it.

From what I have seen most people here think you are cool Stillies, especially the girls.

It just seems to me some people are not happy just being part of the forum, but instead have to create this persona that gives them something that they feel they are lacking in real life.

BXCanada
11-11-2007, 10:50 AM
night dude you just pissing EVERYBODY off tonight aren't you :lol:

BXCanada
11-11-2007, 10:51 AM
personally i don't know the guy enough to like him or hate him so i guess my vote wouldn't really matter :lol:

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 10:58 AM
personally i don't know the guy enough to like him or hate him so i guess my vote wouldn't really matter :lol:

I don't hate him, I'm just bored of the constant bullshit, it's fucking up the rotation!

mbf
11-11-2007, 11:16 AM
my take on this:

most of you who think he is annoying, well, you are guilty as he is.

are you under his spell so that you have to answer ANY of his provocative postings? If you just let him ramble a bit, he will shut up. but NOOOOOOO

you suffer from the "but I gotta have the last word"-syndrome every bit as he does.

Is that urge so strong to "defend" yourself on a porno-board of 25000+ members that are mostly faceless and will never meet you in RL????

in fact you LOVE him. he gives you the opportunity gtang up on someone and "feel" important in forming an alliance.

totally pointless.

one thing on the other hand REALLY is annoying: dragging feuds and fights on to other threads that got NOTHING to do with it. and many of you in this actual thrad are guilty of that. but the good ole self-rightousness prevents you from seeing, what you critisize most about others is in fact what you do yourselves.

its like with a bar-fight. I ogt no problem with it, but please GO OUTSIDE for ur badl needed mouth-polishing.

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 11:35 AM
my take on this:

are you under his spell so that you have to answer ANY of his provocative postings? If you just let him ramble a bit, he will shut up. but NOOOOOOO

you suffer from the "but I gotta have the last word"-syndrome every bit as he does.

Is that urge so strong to "defend" yourself on a porno-board of 25000+ members that are mostly faceless and will never meet you in RL????

in fact you LOVE him. he gives you the opportunity gtang up on someone and "feel" important in forming an alliance.

totally pointless.

one thing on the other hand REALLY is annoying: dragging feuds and fights on to other threads that got NOTHING to do with it. and many of you in this actual thrad are guilty of that. but the good ole self-rightousness prevents you from seeing, what you critisize most about others is in fact what you do yourselves.

its like with a bar-fight. I ogt no problem with it, but please GO OUTSIDE for ur badl needed mouth-polishing.

I'm certainly not as guilty as him, for one I haven't made over two thousand posts in a month, the greater part of which being constant bullshit and name calling.

I have never got involved in all his shit, not once have I had a discussion with him that lasts more than two posts, I state my point, he disagrees with it, and I leave it at that.

I'm just bored of everytime logging in and seeing him talking shit, he calls the girls ugly crackwhores and a positive and cool person like Stillies a geek for liking comic books, he costanly rambles on about how great he is but will never show his face, someone like that is just a negative influence on this board so should be treated with some contempt at least.

Look I'm not jumping on some bandwagon, neither am I bent out of shape from something he has said about me. I'm just fed up of the way he treats people here, so if you were implying I'm as guilty as him then that is bullshit.

dan_drade
11-11-2007, 11:58 AM
my take on this:

totally pointless.

OK, so I was not going to reply to any posts on this thread, but I read yours and I just could not keep my damn trap shut any longer.

While we as straight looking and acting guys cannot understand what these girls have to go through, it can be tough to understand why they do what they do. About the only way we can even get a taste of the bullshit that they take on a daily basis is to date a TS girl.

As I have stated before on other posts. I am no expert on living as a Transexual woman, but I have dated a few TS women, and my current GF is a TS. And let me tell you, these girls take a lot of shit. The first girl that I ever dated, was rather pretty. And while she was not totally passable, she is still a nice girl. Every time we went out, somebody had to either say someting or do something. Som of the things people do are rather subtle. You know the look and then the look again and again and then finally walking away in disgust. Some people look and laugh. And the really rude ones actually say shit like faggot and freak. One time a guy walking doen the street with his wife or girlfriend called my girlfriend a freak as he walked by and he said it pretty loud to. I told him to fuck off and I started to go after him. My girlfriend grabbed me and practially begged me to settle down and forget about it. I was soooooooooooooooooo pissed of. I think if I had a gun I could have shot him and then laughed in his face.

So, before you go off and say that these girls are totally crazy for reacting the way that they do, just stop and think for a moment at how you would be if you were ridiculed on a daily basis. Hell, I heard it from one guy and almost did something that I would have regreted. If my GF did not stop me, it might have been really bad. I might have kicked his ass really bad or even worse, maybe he would have beat the shit out of me LOL.

If you want to get a little feel for how it goes for these girls, just date one for a while. That is about as close as you will ever get to seeing what goes on. And then just imagine being that girl every day of your life.

I can't say that this is the reason that every girl gets upset, only they can tell you. But If it were me, I know I would be one raving lunatic if I had to put up with that shit. I know that some of you will say ohhhhhh Dan what a kiss ass you are. But just try to walk a mile in their shoes and then come back to me and tell me that I am still a kiss ass.

nuff said.

big_red3445
11-11-2007, 03:47 PM

can u not fight ur own battles u ugly piece of shitI just want you to take some Xanax and chill the fuck out, you tweaked dipshit. But you can't. Can you? See if you can go over 24 hrs without posting. I dare your retarded ass.

Ur such a loser...if i was to make a thread "is nicole the ugliest bitch in HA" it would be a landslide

...but it'd be a waste of space, just like u :D

ROFL LMAO HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...PLAYED HER ASS

bassman2546
11-11-2007, 05:05 PM
I've had a run-in with him before but found him quite harmless. He obviously has some issues but I think we all do. I don't think we can centre him out completely and ignore others.

We had our venting session and called it a draw and moved on. No biggie.

Clind
11-11-2007, 05:24 PM
ok sneaky question is this , just saw the poll.what kind of question is the second?the poll is made in the way that of course the most of the people is going to vote the first question...anyway ......

so generally i want to say that is better to speak in the net in the same way that you speak to someone in the face and this way must be a way of respect and not any other way........

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 06:01 PM

Or not...

once a cockbandit, always a cockbandit lust4ts :lol: mind ur own business

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 06:05 PM

Or not...

Cheers TJ, but i've fuck all else to do at the minute...tv bores me. The funny thing is these guys are working and (attempting) to live a life and they are all over me like a rash.

I'll not have the time for them when i get my shit together, because i'll be wanting to be in "interesting" threads. But while i'm off work, i'll abuse them.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 06:20 PM
LMAO at this..

lust4ts is another brownnose that needs to learn how to speak his mind. Ur all a bunch of sheep following the last person. If u don't like me keep ur fucking mouth shut. I've had no problems with u. Half of u faggots don't even know what this stemmed from and u come in bitching like u know everything.

You just follow suit like the bitches u are. Ur forgetting that Nicole turned on me out of the blue, and the hatred got worse and worse between us. But you's have got the attitude, a tgirl knows it all, they're high and mighty. Fuck that. I respect tgirls like ANY other human being and why should they be treated any different. The majority of u fags kiss their ass so fucking much that a few of them think that they're high and mighty, like they're celebs or something. U hang out of their asses constantly and they can't put a foot wrong in ur eyes.

TRULY PATHETIC.

Stillies ur a geek and always will be, u started the shit with me but u can NEVER finish it. Darkthanos, hondarobot etc etc etc all started with me and their obsession slowly got to an unhealthy level. Legend is the only one i started on and that was for a good reason.

The rest of u get a fucking life and do what we all want to do here...admire tgirls (not fucking drool over them like sick bastards) I'm getting sick of ur consatnt bullshit and then a few weak minded people following like a fucking sheep.

Ok creeps.

adios

stillies77
11-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Stillies ur a geek and always will be, u started the shit with me but u can NEVER finish it.

adios

That quote alone makes me the better man Daniel-San.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Oh u sick motherfucker!!!!!!!! I went in to ur personal gallery to to see if u'd any pathetic spiderman sketches and i find these lololololol Nice chest hair!!!!!!!!!!

Certified Creep!!!!!!!!!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/album_pic.php?pic_id=1108

http://www.hungangels.com/board/album_pic.php?pic_id=1107

bassman2546
11-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Dude, ya gotta calm down just a bit. Just let this thread go.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 07:14 PM
Dude, ya gotta calm down just a bit. Just let this thread go.

If people would mind their own business this thread would be old news

stillies77
11-11-2007, 07:16 PM
Oh u sick motherfucker!!!!!!!! I went in to ur personal gallery to to see if u'd any pathetic spiderman sketches and i find these lololololol Nice chest hair!!!!!!!!!!

Certified Creep!!!!!!!!!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/album_pic.php?pic_id=1108

http://www.hungangels.com/board/album_pic.php?pic_id=1107

you know you like it.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 07:18 PM
yea nice touch, classy...

..u've been exposed as a creep so get over it

stillies77
11-11-2007, 07:19 PM
im man-tastic!

how am i creepy you sent your cock to a bunch of girls...what is the difference between me and you?

is it because i collect comics and you collect nothing but people hatin' on you?

Leverage87
11-11-2007, 07:20 PM
really, dont want to throw any stones, but I don't see whats creepy about someone posting whatever kind of pics about themselves they want on a pornforum

stillies77
11-11-2007, 07:23 PM
really, dont want to throw any stones, but I don't see whats creepy about someone posting whatever kind of pics about themselves they want on a pornforum

Dude exactly...He is trying to find reasons for everyone else to be lower than he is...he thinks he is Mr. Perfect...maybe we should start a Mr. Perfect picture thread on this one...i'll start.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/d/d0/Curt_Hennig.jpg

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 07:24 PM
im man-tastic!

how am i creepy you sent your cock to a bunch of girls...what is the difference between me and you?

is it because i collect comics and you collect nothing but people hatin' on you?

No, i only sent a couple and got a couple back :wink:

The difference is i don't take photos of cum on my hand. Wether it's ur cum or ur dad's, it's still fucking sick.

Leverage87
11-11-2007, 07:25 PM
Yeah, except mr perfect/kurt hennig died, sad news...

that makes me a sad panda

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 07:26 PM

Don't trow any stones then. U look like a serial killer.

It's creepy to take photos of cum on ur hands.

bassman2546
11-11-2007, 07:27 PM
Yeah, except mr perfect/kurt hennig died, sad news...

that makes me a sad panda

Yeah, that was sad. Did they ever say the cause of death?

Leverage87
11-11-2007, 07:27 PM
Thank you, i do try my best to look like a serial killer, I love that aspect about myself.

stillies77
11-11-2007, 07:28 PM
And now i get the dad raping cumming bullshit...the cycle starts anew...awesome...If i was like dad can you rape me tonight? He would go what the fuck is wrong with you son Im going to atlantic city and raping some bitches...i suggest you do the same...

You sir have serious dad raping cumming issues...first honda robot and now me...sheesh sir...a shrink is in your future.

Perfect-Plex FTW

http://www.mr-perfect.com/profile/images/perfectplex_wm5.jpg

Coroner
11-11-2007, 07:31 PM
We had familiar threads before, right? Can´t you continue your battle by PM? I don´t give a fuck if Night Rider gets banned or not. I´m sick of these lynch-threads. And you Night Rider, you don´t have to post on every thread. Ignore this thread and let it die.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 07:31 PM
i was like dad can you rape me tonight?

You've made the first step. Now all u need is a few years of therapy and u might even grow out of ur comic books.

stillies77
11-11-2007, 07:32 PM
MAYBE!!

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 07:33 PM
chill coroner i'll do what i want...i've u let people walk all over u then that's ur business

TJ347
11-11-2007, 07:40 PM
my take on this:

totally pointless.

I'm certainly not as guilty as him, for one I haven't made over two thousand posts in a month, the greater part of which being constant bullshit and name calling.

I have never got involved in all his shit, not once have I had a discussion with him that lasts more than two posts, I state my point, he disagrees with it, and I leave it at that.

I'm just bored of everytime logging in and seeing him talking shit, he calls the girls ugly crackwhores and a positive and cool person like Stillies a geek for liking comic books, he costanly rambles on about how great he is but will never show his face, someone like that is just a negative influence on this board so should be treated with some contempt at least.

Look I'm not jumping on some bandwagon, neither am I bent out of shape from something he has said about me. I'm just fed up of the way he treats people here, so if you were implying I'm as guilty as him then that is bullshit.

Good points, all around. Sort of.

As I said in chat last night, this forum thrives on this sort of stuff. Oh, sure some people will claim they don't like to read page after page of insults and whatnot, but how many views has this thread had? And are you going to try to tell me that none of the people who complain about these type of threads are in that number?

If you don't like this kind of thing, you might accidentally stumble into such a thread, but why do you come back to it after that? So who is guilty? Anyway who's looked at this thread more than once, because you knew what it was and kept coming back to see what the latest was.

Let's not be hypocritical. This type of stuff, whether you like it or not, is one of the biggest draws of this board. If not, you wouldn't get thirteen pages on topics about social issues, and a hundred plus on a "Do You Think TJ347 Should Die?" thread.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 08:10 PM
It's creepy to take photos of cum on ur hands.

every single one of the girls you slurp on here has done the same exact thing....

Was that post adressed to u....NO....now fuck off

(ur the one slurps over girls) dont make me dig up ur creepy posts

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 08:20 PM
haha i've posted pics to the girls and they've asked for more, and i took a more pics....big fucking deal, just because ur a troll doesn't mean we all are.

Ur the fag with NO life that probably works in burger king and posts here on ur days off..

Now fuck off and take a hint...i DON'T like u and i Don't wat to talk to u, no matter how much u love me

marissaazts
11-11-2007, 09:19 PM
niteride you clearly have dad issues
are they becuase when you were little you would get upset watching lil tommy o'brian going fishing w/his dad and you could not, or perhaps shamus flanigan's da would teach him the proper way to fall down drunk out of a bar and you were left all alone to snort your coke? perhaps it is that your mother was just a simple whore and did not know which english soilder she slept with , i can understand the anger you feel, now home injured and cared for by a women who forces you to preform homosexual acts for her pleasure you vent out of irish pride at the lone source of pleasure, maybe just maybe some day you can get the help you need to become whole again but till that day we will just have to watch stiles and dark thanos make you look like the pathetic mongoloid you are

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 09:30 PM
niteride you clearly have dad issues
are they becuase when you were little you would get upset watching lil tommy o'brian going fishing w/his dad and you could not, or perhaps shamus flanigan's da would teach him the proper way to fall down drunk out of a bar and you were left all alone to snort your coke? perhaps it is that your mother was just a simple whore and did not know which english soilder she slept with , i can understand the anger you feel, now home injured and cared for by a women who forces you to preform homosexual acts for her pleasure you vent out of irish pride at the lone source of pleasure, maybe just maybe some day you can get the help you need to become whole again but till that day we will just have to watch stiles and dark thanos make you look like the pathetic mongoloid you are

hahaha did u even go to school?? even a "special" school? That made no sense whatsoever. That's ur longest post ever and it's 99% shite. I'm from Northern Ireland not Republic of Ireland u fool. We have normal names and aren't stuck in the 70s the way R.O.I is. That's like me saying ur from Canada when ur clearly not...stupid fuck. The only posts i see are hate towards me! Why don't u post anywhere else. Is it because ur so illiterate or is it because ur here just for the cock pics?

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 09:31 PM
i'll give u ur usual 3 days to respond

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 09:35 PM
my take on this:

totally pointless.

Good points, all around. Sort of.

As I said in chat last night, this forum thrives on this sort of stuff. Oh, sure some people will claim they don't like to read page after page of insults and whatnot, but how many views has this thread had? And are you going to try to tell me that none of the people who complain about these type of threads are in that number?

If you don't like this kind of thing, you might accidentally stumble into such a thread, but why do you come back to it after that? So who is guilty? Anyway who's looked at this thread more than once, because you knew what it was and kept coming back to see what the latest was.

Let's not be hypocritical. This type of stuff, whether you like it or not, is one of the biggest draws of this board. If not, you wouldn't get thirteen pages on topics about social issues, and a hundred plus on a "Do You Think TJ347 Should Die?" thread.

You know what you're right, I did try and keep out of it until he started insulting people I like, but as you have pointed out the only reason these threads keep going is because people like me carry them on.

I just find it really sad how he will drag old things up, go to peoples photo galleries and constantly picks on peoples appearances. I myself think I'm OK looking, but not once through any dispute at my time here have decided to insult the way someone looks. He calls me an asskisser for being positive, I don't have to kiss any ass, for any reason, I just like being nice to people. Look you are a clever guy and I would rather respond to you than him, because what you say holds validation, whereas his words are just meaningless drivel.

I agree, even with him that there are lots of ass kisssers here, but just because you try to be positive does not mean you are kissing ass. I'm sorry but he is a low life who will use anything he can against you just to score points, whether it is somebodys avatar, personal pic, signature or hobby he will throw it at you without hesitation.

So yes I am being a hypocrite, but only because I eventually got fed up and let myself be dragged into his bullshit, for that I apoligise. Look I fall out with people, as do you. But there is a line you should not cross, and he seems to go tearing past that everytime someone disagrees with him.

See this is where me and him are very different, take leverage (a newbie) for example who goes to the effort of posting his pic as an avatar, he has never claimed that he thinks he his anything special. Just because he says something that nightrider does not like, he resorts to saying he looks like a serial killer and is creepy. See I would argue with something someone said, insult what they said even, but never take the low ground and insult the way they look. Leverage has been nothing but positive since he joined, posting pics of himself so people can see who he is, generally fitting in quietly and feeling no need to make himself and more than just another poster.

So finally you are right, I will leave him to get on with it, and carry on fighting his bullshit powder puff wars.

Just to a couple of people, I don't care if this makes me look like a kiss ass.
Stillies, fuck him, everybody likes you here, leverage you don't look like a serial killer you are just a normal guy and dark thanos I know he pisses you off but as TJ points out, please don't make any more posts about him, he craves attention, be it negative to or not. As I quoted earlier "Addicted to beef, well internet forum beef anyway".

I will leave his remarks about me unanswered and rise above them, It's not really about me, I couldn't give a shit what names he might choose for me, I'm pretty secure with who I am and my motives fo being here. But yes TJ when he is insulting, abusing and generally being a prick to someone I like I will try to stay out of it and let them fight there own battles in the future.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 09:41 PM
l4ts u've got it all wrong....i'm not the attenton seeker, it's these cunts draging me in with their personal blows (mostly about my post count)

If i want to post i'll fucking post.

You don't know my story so here's a positive suggestion: fuck off and mind ur own business. UR A COCKBANDIT FOR LIFE

marissaazts
11-11-2007, 09:44 PM
golly gee, timmy did i hit a nerve my post made no sense to you becuase you are a dimwit
im sorry i dont respond fast enough see i sometimes get up off my ass and do other things besides post here
i was just wondering do you not have any reallife friends? that occupy your time? or do you play the angry lil boy thing in reallife also ?

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 09:50 PM
golly gee, timmy did i hit a nerve my post made no sense to you becuase you are a dimwit
im sorry i dont respond fast enough see i sometimes get up off my ass and do other things besides post here
i was just wondering do you not have any reallife friends? that occupy your time? or do you play the angry lil boy thing in reallife also ?

U sound like someone from 'the waltons'

My grammar's shit but fuck me, people with downsyndrome could make more sense.

Do i have to post pics of my friends now to lmao, u are and always will be a sad act. Now do me a favour and fuck off.

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 09:55 PM
l4ts u've got it all wrong....i'm not the attenton seeker, it's these cunts draging me in with their personal blows (mostly about my post count)

You don't know my story so here's a positive suggestion: fuck off and mind ur own business. UR A COCKBANDIT FOR LIFE

Everybody has a story, Oh and I think you just proved my point :roll:

P.S putting another meaningless insult in capital letters does not make it any more hurtful :)

I chose that signature for a reason, and am not ashamed of the person I was when I got here, I can acknowledge my faults, wheras you are as blind to yours as the owner of a white stick and orange vest wearing guide dog.

Well I have to go to boxing training now so I am sure this will be met with another pre school like come back, but I expect nothing less.

Oh and you have major delusions of grandeur :wink:

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 10:04 PM

P.S putting another meaningless insult in capital letters does not make it any more hurtful :)

I chose that signature for a reason, and am not ashamed of the person I was when I got here, I can acknowledge my faults, wheras you are as blind to yours as the owner of a white stick and orange vest wearing guide dog.

Well I have to go to boxing training now so I am sure this will be met with another pre school like come back, but I expect nothing less.

U have to go out would be suffice. I have to go "boxing training" just makes u look like the asshole that u truly are. I repeat u are a COCKBANDIT and u constantly go around kissing ass, jumping in when other deluded people are on my back. So whether u proved ur meaningless point or not the fact is, i didn't start anything and it wouldn't surprise me if u agreed with me but are too much of a coward to disagree with Nicole (for the simple fact that she's T)

I know ur type and it's as low as they come. Once again get a mind of ur own.

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 10:14 PM

U have to go out would be suffice. I have to go "boxing training" just makes u look like the asshole that u truly are. I repeat u are a COCKBANDIT and u constantly go around kissing ass, jumping in when other deluded people are on my back. So whether u proved ur meaningless point or not the fact is, i didn't start anything and it wouldn't surprise me if u agreed with me but are too much of a coward to disagree with Nicole (for the simple fact that she's T)

I know ur type and it's as low as they come. Once again get a mind of ur own.

I am happy to let you have the last word, oh and I really do have boxing training for an hour :lol:

It's cool you carry on calling me a Cockbandit asskisser I can live with that :)

I actually feel sorry for you, I would hate to be you. When I stumble across people like you in life, it just makes me even more happy to be me :D

rawrr
11-11-2007, 10:26 PM
Why are shitty threads like this still open?

Shitty thread is indeed shitty and anychance of people posting more porn or talking about other things instead of bitching about each other?

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 10:26 PM
I am happy to let you have the last word, oh and I really do have boxing training for an hour :lol:

It's cool you carry on calling me a Cockbandit asskisser I can live with that :)

I actually feel sorry for you, I would hate to be you. When I stumble across people like you in life, it just makes me even more happy to be me :D

People take note: This is the response of someone that has lost the debate

Nobody said u didn't have to go to boxing :lol:

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 10:28 PM
Night Rider, there's obviously at least a 50/50 chance that people won't give you any shit about what you look like. Why not post a photo? Stop being so shy.

Yea like i'm going to expose myself on a porn forum :lol:

If ur lucky enough i'll PM it to u someday

..and don't take my insults personal because it's all just a bit of fun, i know u couldn't possibly hate me that much either

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Cool, then the air is cleared. Pitty other people coudn't grow up and realize, that people have disagreements and can get over them.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 10:37 PM
I'm not liking that last sentence u edited in very much, but it's still cool.

El Nino
11-11-2007, 10:54 PM
Night Rider is a mischief maker...

hondarobot
11-11-2007, 10:58 PM
I'm not liking that last sentence u sneaked in very much, but it's still cool.

This guy now has a link to a post I made here a year and a half ago, as his sig. That officially freaks me out. Has he been silently stalking up until last month, or did he go through and read the entire forum? I suppose it could a returning member with a new alias.

Even if he just was reading my old threads to try and "get me", that itself is psycho material. Get this man a rubber room (probably already has one, which would explain a great deal)

Whatever the case: Koo Koo

Fun toy, but yes, it's annoying seeing his name all over the place whenever I check in.

:screwy

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 11:01 PM
Night Rider is a mischief maker...

So we're expressing our feelings then..

El Nino holds grudges and is that sensitive to the word fag that he hates Jen Justice to this very day.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 11:04 PM
I'm not liking that last sentence u sneaked in very much, but it's still cool.

This guy now has a link to a post I made here a year and a half ago, as his sig. That officially freaks me out. Has he been silently stalking up until last month, or did he go through and read the entire forum? I suppose it could a returning member with a new alias.

Even if he just was reading my old threads to try and "get me", that itself is psycho material. Get this man a rubber room (probably already has one, which would explain a great deal)

Whatever the case: Koo Koo

Fun toy, but yes, it's annoying seeing his name all over the place whenever I check in.

:screwy

The only place u need to check in is a healthcare home. A friend PM'd it to me because ur an asshole. Ur not liked here also. And u know this already because i've explained it to u.

I knew u'd hate my signature, but karma is a bitch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Niqht Rider
11-11-2007, 11:08 PM
I'm the biggest cockbandit on this site, I must finally admit to it

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 11:09 PM
I didnt write that

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 11:11 PM
I'm the biggest cockbandit on this site, I must finally admit to it

So u know the a moderater, big deal

..u got ur ass punk'd

..so thats why the thread i made about u got took off

fucking loser

Niqht Rider
11-11-2007, 11:12 PM
look at me, I am talking to myself!!!!

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 11:15 PM
Karma is a bitch :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 11:16 PM

ur one sad motherfucker...ur just making a dick out of urself 'rocky'

..faggot

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 11:19 PM

ur one sad motherfucker...ur just making a dick out of urself 'rocky'

..faggot

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 11:21 PM
I used to be a Cock Bandit you know.

we know...and yes, u still are

Niqht Rider
11-11-2007, 11:22 PM
ohhhh, my back is killing me!

not from the fake car accident I've been lying about, but from all the time I've spent on my knees sucking Nicole Dupree

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 11:23 PM
edit

Niqht Rider
11-11-2007, 11:24 PM
I'm at war with myself, it's crazy!

Niqht Rider
11-11-2007, 11:25 PM
I'm such a homo, I even edit posts directed at myself!

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 11:26 PM
ohhhh, my back is killing me!

not from the fake car accident I've been lying about, but from all the time I've spent on my knees sucking Nicole Dupree

hondarobot, i posted the sickline to prove to the doubters a few days ago

...that's old news

..i knew u were a loser but i didnt think u took a verbal beating so bad

stillies77
11-12-2007, 01:31 AM
wow this is insane!

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 01:44 AM
It was pretty damn salvage, that's for sure. Oh, and I wasn't niqht rider. Different gaming style, I imagine. Loved it.

stillies77
11-12-2007, 01:46 AM
hahaha it wasnt me i just got home from south street all day and read this shit...jesus.

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 01:51 AM
Oh, I think I know who it was. That's top secret, though, I don't reveal code names.

SarahG
11-12-2007, 02:03 AM
Ok before this thread goes salvage, I feel compelled to point this out regarding "children's games"

In English, Children is a plural to begin with, so if you say Children Games you're using the word children to describe the games.

But when you write Children's Games, the 's expresses possession so what's going on here is that you're saying the games belong to the children.

No, I am not an English major- but hopefully this will clear the confusion.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 02:03 AM
Oh, I think I know who it was. That's top secret, though, I don't reveal code names.

Its obvious it was either u or stillies...nobody else would make the effort

:lol: wankers

Niqht Rider
11-12-2007, 02:17 AM
I can't believe so many of you faggots hate me here!

stillies77
11-12-2007, 02:41 AM
well i just got home and i wouldnt even know how to make another screen name im just watching this shit with my popcorn

TJ347
11-12-2007, 02:42 AM
You know what you're right, I did try and keep out of it until he started insulting people I like, but as you have pointed out the only reason these threads keep going is because people like me carry them on.

I just find it really sad how he will drag old things up, go to peoples photo galleries and constantly picks on peoples appearances. I myself think I'm OK looking, but not once through any dispute at my time here have decided to insult the way someone looks. He calls me an asskisser for being positive, I don't have to kiss any ass, for any reason, I just like being nice to people. Look you are a clever guy and I would rather respond to you than him, because what you say holds validation, whereas his words are just meaningless drivel.

I agree, even with him that there are lots of ass kisssers here, but just because you try to be positive does not mean you are kissing ass. I'm sorry but he is a low life who will use anything he can against you just to score points, whether it is somebodys avatar, personal pic, signature or hobby he will throw it at you without hesitation.

So yes I am being a hypocrite, but only because I eventually got fed up and let myself be dragged into his bullshit, for that I apoligise. Look I fall out with people, as do you. But there is a line you should not cross, and he seems to go tearing past that everytime someone disagrees with him.

See this is where me and him are very different, take leverage (a newbie) for example who goes to the effort of posting his pic as an avatar, he has never claimed that he thinks he his anything special. Just because he says something that nightrider does not like, he resorts to saying he looks like a serial killer and is creepy. See I would argue with something someone said, insult what they said even, but never take the low ground and insult the way they look. Leverage has been nothing but positive since he joined, posting pics of himself so people can see who he is, generally fitting in quietly and feeling no need to make himself and more than just another poster.

So finally you are right, I will leave him to get on with it, and carry on fighting his bullshit powder puff wars.

Stillies, fuck him, everybody likes you here, leverage you don't look like a serial killer you are just a normal guy and dark thanos I know he pisses you off but as TJ points out, please don't make any more posts about him, he craves attention, be it negative to or not. As I quoted earlier "Addicted to beef, well internet forum beef anyway".

I will leave his remarks about me unanswered and rise above them, It's not really about me, I couldn't give a shit what names he might choose for me, I'm pretty secure with who I am and my motives fo being here. But yes TJ when he is insulting, abusing and generally being a prick to someone I like I will try to stay out of it and let them fight there own battles in the future.

I've been misunderstood, which isn't that unusual actually. If you want to argue with Nightrider or whomever else, have it... if that is what YOU want to do. If you find at some point that you've tired of doing that, then stop. That's all there is to it. That's all that I could possibly say with respect to your situation with Nightrider. Hell, I've had a few drawn out arguments with people myself, and I'm sure I'll have more before I'm finally banned. People are different, and thus people will disagree... and express that disagreement in different ways, such as by viciously arguing instead of politely espousing their individual positions. So it has always been, and shall always be.

Anyway, what I was talking about originally was how for all the people who say they hate the arguing, this thread and threads like it sure do get a whole lot of views. If I don't like a thread, I can always jump into and say so, or just avoid it. But when I jump into it repeatedly to make comments about how I don't like it or people participating in it... I'm now participating in the very thing I said I didn't like, making me a hypocrite. I wasn't talking about anyone specifically when I said that, but there's a whole lot of people I could have been talking about with that, isn't there? That said, if you want to call another poster an idiot ad infinitum, what can I do other than cry to the mods to have you banned? One of the things we often fail to remember is that everyone doesn't think or act as we do, and can't be held to such standards when it comes to how they communicate. This is why someone's lack of vocabulary or tact when trying to express their respective thoughts so easily leads to arguments.

The truth of the matter is that many, if not most people here enjoy these types of threads... at least initially. Notice how an argument between two people quickly degenerates to multiple people attacking one of the original arguing parties, only to later be the same ones crying that enough is enough as the venom comes back at them. Because many posters need only the proper situation to vent long held frustrations on other posters, when seemingly everyone begins to attack someone, people who would not otherwise say an unkind word find themselves suddenly emboldened, and you can see what I mean looking at some people in this very thread. And that is, while nothing new, cowardly to say the least. If you have an issue, my position is to say that you have an issue, which many people do via PM. But to wait until someone else creates a thread bashing you and then suddenly say "lust4ts... you suck!", that would indicate to me that I was a dickless coward, and all the more so if I later asked the mods to lock the thread because you wound up getting the better of me with your subsequent replies.

Azanti
11-12-2007, 02:51 AM
All I can say about this whole thread is WTF? I actually thought it was some kind of Anti David Hasslehoff thing, which probably would have got my vote.

stillies77
11-12-2007, 02:54 AM
in reality its a lot like Fight Club with Night Rider 1 being Edward Norton and Night Rider 2 being Brad Pitt...the main question is...when will someone please god get rid of the asshole personality.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 02:58 AM
in reality its a lot like Fight Club with Night Rider 1 being Edward Norton and Night Rider 2 being Brad Pitt...the main question is...when will someone please god get rid of the asshole personality.

sorry stillies for not being such a character like u...i'll try to read more comics and draw more pictures...

http://i12.tinypic.com/4ztfojs.png

stillies77
11-12-2007, 02:59 AM
it might calm you down.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 03:01 AM
it might calm you down.

so u draw to calm ur mind???? it's all coming out now!!!

have u tried getting laid :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

stillies77
11-12-2007, 03:02 AM
no it may calm YOUR mind..."dont you pay attention?!"

you're like dealing with a 5 year old..."I know YOU are but what am I?"

BeardedOne
11-12-2007, 03:04 AM
I am =NOT= retyping this shit. :roll:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=26886&start=10

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 03:08 AM
no it may calm YOUR mind..."dont you pay attention?!"

you're like dealing with a 5 year old..."I know YOU are but what am I?"

ok stillies, im the child :lol:

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/metski715/images/spiderman.jpg

stillies77
11-12-2007, 03:09 AM
yes.

lust4ts
11-12-2007, 03:36 AM

I've been misunderstood, which isn't that unusual actually. If you want to argue with Nightrider or whomever else, have it... if that is what YOU want to do. If you find at some point that you've tired of doing that, then stop. That's all there is to it. That's all that I could possibly say with respect to your situation with Nightrider. Hell, I've had a few drawn out arguments with people myself, and I'm sure I'll have more before I'm finally banned. People are different, and thus people will disagree... and express that disagreement in different ways, such as by viciously arguing instead of politely espousing their individual positions. So it has always been, and shall always be.

Anyway, what I was talking about originally was how for all the people who say they hate the arguing, this thread and threads like it sure do get a whole lot of views. If I don't like a thread, I can always jump into and say so, or just avoid it. But when I jump into it repeatedly to make comments about how I don't like it or people participating in it... I'm now participating in the very thing I said I didn't like, making me a hypocrite. I wasn't talking about anyone specifically when I said that, but there's a whole lot of people I could have been talking about with that, isn't there? That said, if you want to call another poster an idiot ad infinitum, what can I do other than cry to the mods to have you banned? One of the things we often fail to remember is that everyone doesn't think or act as we do, and can't be held to such standards when it comes to how they communicate. This is why someone's lack of vocabulary or tact when trying to express their respective thoughts so easily leads to arguments.

The truth of the matter is that many, if not most people here enjoy these types of threads... at least initially. Notice how an argument between two people quickly degenerates to multiple people attacking one of the original arguing parties, only to later be the same ones crying that enough is enough as the venom comes back at them. Because many posters need only the proper situation to vent long held frustrations on other posters, when seemingly everyone begins to attack someone, people who would not otherwise say an unkind word find themselves suddenly emboldened, and you can see what I mean looking at some people in this very thread. And that is, while nothing new, cowardly to say the least. If you have an issue, my position is to say that you have an issue, which many people do via PM. But to wait until someone else creates a thread bashing you and then suddenly say "lust4ts... you suck!", that would indicate to me that I was a dickless coward, and all the more so if I later asked the mods to lock the thread because you wound up getting the better of me with your subsequent replies.

Point taken, I have left it now and have only come back to respond to you, because even if you think what I am saying is total bullshit, you have the decency to point out why. Sometimes I am weak and drop to other peoples levels when I shouldn't. On one point I don't hate arguing after all this is an internet forum and debate, and I use the word debate comes with the territory. It's just that through that debate some decorum should be upheld. People can argue all they like, but something inside me makes me want to me stick up for the good guys, perhaps that’s a fault of mine, perhaps not.

And to another point I did not jump on the band wagon and all of a sudden and wait to say "Nightrider you suck". My original grievance springs from the Nicole thread where he asked if people loved her or hated her. I gave my reasons for why I think she is OK. He replied with some bullshit like no lust4ts she is an ugly crack whore. To which I just told him politely that I gave my opinion and he is entitled to his, upon which he decided to insult me because I dared to disagree with his offensive rant. So I guess to tell the truth that pissed me off because it was totally uncalled for. From there I sat it out for a while but I guess it got the best of me, and for that I am sorry.

Look I know I have not answered all your points specifically but I am just saying how I feel. I have noticed you argue sometimes but always at a level which is relevant to the point. And even if you were to beat me in a debate which you have before, then I am happy to except that, because it is done with that purpose, to simply prove your point and not to belittle people or hurt their feelings.

Although I may not agree with everyone here, I hold at least some sort of respect for each of those people with whom my views vary, he is the first person for which I have none.

So yes you are correct, I'm far from innocent myself, but my intentions were and are good, I would hazard a guess that his a far from being so.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 03:44 AM
I WON THE WAR AND IM PULLING OUT WHILE IM AHEAD ;)

FEEL FREE TO GET THE INSULTS IN BECAUSE U ALL DONT HAVE ME TO MAKE A DICK OUT OF U ANYMORE...U'LL HAVE TO DO THAT BY URSELVES

...ADIOS

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 03:59 AM
We all got our asses kicked today, by Chef. . . I mean Night Riders, excessive use of the letter U.

It was a terrible beating. Salvage, actually. I will await his skull splitting attempt like a man.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 04:04 AM
just a random photo....nothing to do with hondarobot molesting vicki richter

http://www.412recordings.com/Images/SM1.jpg

...i took on all of u and i still won

..nuff said [feel free to bitch cos im ignoring ur attention seeking ass]

TJ347
11-12-2007, 04:05 AM
Point taken, I have left it now and have only come back to respond to you, because even if you think what I am saying is total bullshit, you have the decency to point out why. Sometimes I am weak and drop to other peoples levels when I shouldn't. On one point I don't hate arguing after all this is an internet forum and debate, and I use the word debate comes with the territory. It's just that through that debate some decorum should be upheld. People can argue all they like, but something inside me makes me want to me stick up for the good guys, perhaps that’s a fault of mine, perhaps not.

And to another point I did not jump on the band wagon and all of a sudden and wait to say "Nightrider you suck". My original grievance springs from the Nicole thread where he asked if people loved her or hated her. I gave my reasons for why I think she is OK. He replied with some bullshit like no lust4ts she is an ugly crack whore. To which I just told him politely that I gave my opinion and he is entitled to his, upon which he decided to insult me because I dared to disagree with his offensive rant. So I guess to tell the truth that pissed me off because it was totally uncalled for. From there I sat it out for a while but I guess it got the best of me, and for that I am sorry.

Look I know I have not answered all your points specifically but I am just saying how I feel. I have noticed you argue sometimes but always at a level which is relevant to the point. And even if you were to beat me in a debate which you have before, then I am happy to except that, because it is done with that purpose, to simply prove your point and not to belittle people or hurt their feelings.

Although I may not agree with everyone here, I hold at least some sort of respect for each of those people with whom my views vary, he is the first person for which I have none.

So yes you are correct, I'm far from innocent myself, but my intentions were and are good, I would hazard a guess that his a far from being so.

You know, this forum needs more people like you and less people who thrive on being confrontational, which to be quite honest, I myself sometime do. However, that would reduce the number of people who post rather than just lurk to what? Nineteen people?

Anyway, I don't think what you're saying is bullshit at all, and again I'm not really talking so much about you as I am the board in general with respect to threads like this. If something someone says causes you to want to respond, then why wouldn't you? If giving your opinion is going to hurt someone's feelings, then they just aren't going to make it far in life. I mean, there's tougher shit in life to deal with, you know?

Perhaps you're familiar with the gabbly chat, where a certain coward has asked for Nightrider to be banned. This person recently made bigoted comments and I called him on it, and now he has apparently decided rather than expose himself to further correction, to cry directly to the mods when things aren't to his liking. This is the courage many here show when people espouse different opinions or express themselves in a manner different than the way they themselves do, and that is what I have been trying to say in a nutshell, rather than focus my commentary on a singular individual. The lack of balls many men here regularly display is most troubling, but note... I've not gone to the mods to ask that the testicularly challenged be banned or avoided commenting on the matter for fear of someone countering my opinion.

hondarobot
11-12-2007, 04:12 AM
just a random photo....nothing to do with hondarobot molesting vicki richter

http://www.412recordings.com/Images/SM1.jpg

...i took on all of u and i still won

..nuff said [feel free to bitch cos im ignoring ur attention seeking ass]

You did win, you did indeed. The VR molestation was way worse then that. I don't really have too many pictures of pigs fucking girls though, so you might need to hook me up.

Oh, wait, I thought you left. I guess all your friends brought ya back, eh?

mbf
11-12-2007, 04:21 AM
Perhaps you're familiar with the gabbly chat, where a certain coward has asked for Nightrider to be banned. This person recently made bigoted comments and I called him on it, and now he has apparently decided rather than expose himself to further correction, to cry directly to the mods when things aren't to his liking. This is the courage many here show when people espouse different opinions or express themselves in a manner different than the way they themselves do, and that is what I have been trying to say in a nutshell, rather than focus my commentary on a singular individual. The lack of balls many men here regularly display is most troubling, but note... I've not gone to the mods to ask that the testicularly challenged be banned or avoided commenting on the matter for fear of someone countering my opinion.

Me as an occasional inhabitant of the gabbly chat would like to know who this person was. unfortunatly I wasnt in the room when that happened.

TJ347
11-12-2007, 04:43 AM
Check your box.

El Nino
11-12-2007, 07:12 AM
Nite Rider is an attention whore. He serves no other purpose here.

TJ347
11-12-2007, 07:31 AM

Perhaps, but then if we banned people for being attention whores, there wouldn't be two dozen posters left.

SarahG
11-12-2007, 07:34 AM

Perhaps, but then if we banned people for being attention whores, there wouldn't be two dozen posters left.

I disagree, look at all the lurkers who registered once login became needed to view the pics.

TJ347
11-12-2007, 08:44 AM

I disagree, look at all the lurkers who registered once login became needed to view the pics.

Mmm... but I said there wouldn't be two dozen posters left. Didn't say anything about the lurkers.

SarahG
11-12-2007, 03:16 PM

Mmm... but I said there wouldn't be two dozen posters left. Didn't say anything about the lurkers.

True but I was assuming they would still post occasionally. Look at how many people have posted 1-3 times but never again?

thx1138
11-12-2007, 04:01 PM
@ nightrider: I voted FOR your right to post 1500 times a month. I think, however, your productivity could be so much more (10,000 a week?) if you were chemically assisted. methamphetamine and caffeine are substances that have been proven to keep one's edge razor sharp for hours and hours.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 04:08 PM
@ nightrider: I voted FOR your right to post 1500 times a month. I think, however, your productivity could be so much more (10,000 a week?) if you were chemically assisted. methamphetamine and caffeine are substances that have been proven to keep one's edge razor sharp for hours and hours.

haha thanks for the tips

TJ347
11-12-2007, 05:37 PM

True but I was assuming they would still post occasionally. Look at how many people have posted 1-3 times but never again?

Fair point. Touche, madam.

Jericho
11-12-2007, 06:20 PM

Everyone who posts on here is an attention whore, otherwise they'd be lurkers!

[except me of course!] :lol:

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 07:17 AM
bump :wink:

like i give a fuck....keep it running 8)

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 07:21 AM
yeah by the closet cases that worship cocks!!!!

hondarobot
12-02-2007, 07:25 AM
Someone, please pull the trigger on this guy. I can't even have a conversation here about cheese. This guy sucks. He's a jerk.

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 07:26 AM
Someone, please pull the trigger on this guy. I can't even have a conversation here about cheese. This guy sucks. He's a jerk.

your interests are cheese and molesting women...do you put that on your CV?

hondarobot
12-02-2007, 07:29 AM
Molesting comes in as a close second to a good Alfredo.

Please. Someone, kill this guy.

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 07:31 AM
Molesting comes in as a close second to a good Alfredo.

Please. Someone, kill this guy.

maybe if you'd hair you wouldn't be such a creep...once a man loses his hair, he loses his mind :P

Rod la Rod
12-02-2007, 07:34 AM
He is in NORTHERN IRELAND.

Maybe Night Rider was disabled in a bomb making accident.

lust4ts
12-02-2007, 07:36 AM

That's pretty rich, an american talking about bombing people :roll:

hondarobot
12-02-2007, 07:36 AM
Good post, let's look at it:

"maybe if you'd hair you wouldn't be such a creep...once a man loses his hair, he loses his mind"

Oh, Kinda looks like stupid nonsense. Heh.

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 07:37 AM

are you still bitter about having to take Propcia...buy a wig for fuck sake

Rod la Rod
12-02-2007, 07:38 AM

As if the Brits are any better.

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 07:40 AM

You start wars, we win wars lol fuck you and you're billiard ball head

Rod la Rod
12-02-2007, 07:42 AM
Yeah you pussies were great in WW1 and WW2 until we saved your pussy, skirt wearing asses.

lust4ts
12-02-2007, 07:42 AM

The only difference is we think our EX Prime Minister is a Cunt, some of you seem to love Bush.

Besides you make all the decisions on bombing people, we just go along with it, because we have a weak ass goverment, who get fucked in the ass by bush!

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 07:44 AM
Yeah you pussies were great in WW1 and WW2 until we saved your pussy, skirt wearing asses.

not that i give a fuck but we basically won the war and you's came in like bitches in the final days when the outcome was already decided. Focus on keeping your last 3 strands of hair instead of talking shit.

lust4ts
12-02-2007, 07:45 AM
Focus on keeping your last 3 strands of hair instead of talking shit.

Leverage87
12-02-2007, 07:48 AM
I like how this started with Nicole being pissed at Night Rider, and now were talking about World War 2.

We kept track of where our conversations led one time at my last job, one day we started with the movie 300, and ended up with my buddy telling us about the time he was stoned and fucked a girl in his hyundai with her legs sticking out the window at an elementary school.

lust4ts
12-02-2007, 07:50 AM
Neither me or NR started this country VS country shit lev, there are some cool people from America here like yourself, and obviously some not so cool Follicle-Challenged ones too by the looks of it!

Rod la Rod
12-02-2007, 08:04 AM
I despise Bush and everything he stands for. I have always been opposed to the invasion of Iraq. Blair was an enabler.

BTW, I have the hair of a 17 year old kid. A thick, full mane. I wear it in a pompadour, Elvis style. The ladies love it.

This shit works.

Night Rider
12-02-2007, 08:05 AM
I despise Bush and everything he stands for. I have always been opposed to the invasion of Iraq. Blair was an enabler.

BTW, I have the hair of a 17 year old kid. A thick, full mane. I wear it in a pompadour, Elvis style. The ladies love it.

This shit works.

Yeah!! that's why there are bald rich people

adios

2754tim
12-02-2007, 09:01 AM
Ok Shithead(Niterider)You Call Nichole "Nick" Again I'm Gonna Kick Your
Fucking Ass.

TJ347
12-02-2007, 09:16 AM
Before we would defend someone, it would be helpful if we could spell their name, no? :oops:

No offense meant to the Nicole Dupree Defense League, of course...