PDA

View Full Version : kelly shore

edward almond
11-10-2007, 11:46 PM
I have been looking at dicks thinking whose dick is the most like a work of art of all the ladies on HA. And I think Kelly Shore has by far the prettiest dick I have ever seen. I just wish she would bless us with one nice close up in all its glory. And I would like to say this is my favorite but I think there are so many on HA. I have really enjoyed this forum especially anything about Kelly. I still love her even though some don't. Kelly you are interesting along with beautiful. loveyour new tits.

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 11:48 PM
I still love her even though some don't.

I love Kelly :mrgreen:

andyuk
11-10-2007, 11:52 PM
can i ask a silly question.
is the dick very important to you on a trans girl?
you see for me,if i ever was to date someone who was born in the wrong body,the dick size or whatever is so unimportant.
the most important for me is that i see them as a female if that makes sense,both personality wise and looks wise.

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 12:08 AM
If that question's to me Andy. NO. I can tolerate it but it's not a toy for me. :)

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 02:12 AM
lol thanks

KiraHarden
11-11-2007, 02:35 AM
you see for me,if i ever was to date someone who was born in the wrong body,the dick size or whatever is so unimportant.
the most important for me is that i see them as a female if that makes sense,both personality wise and looks wise.

Theres alot of guys that say they want a TS Female,in reality all they want is the cock... I mean how can these guys sat they are straight when the first thing they ask is how big is your cock... I want SRS will these guys still love me after my surgery... FUCK NO!

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 02:40 AM
I like Kelly's eyes the best :)

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 02:45 AM
I like Kelly's eyes the best :)awe

funkbrother
11-11-2007, 03:47 AM
I think everyone that says guys are just out for the cock should look around. they want a third sex so to speak. a female with a cock. its not all about the cock its about femininity and the cock obviously otherwise we would just look at regular women all day.

downblow
11-11-2007, 05:15 AM

Theres alot of guys that say they want a TS Female,in reality all they want is the cock... I mean how can these guys sat they are straight when the first thing they ask is how big is your cock... I want SRS will these guys still love me after my surgery... FUCK NO!

If they loved you before then they should love you after. To me it doesn't matter if she has a dick or not. I understand that most ts-ladies want to be more feminine and have their penises removed. So why should it matter if you do? If all these guys are after is a certain body part of yours then how could you say they ever loved you at all? Be who you want to be and at some point you'll find the right guy, just don't be too upset or paint most of us with the same brush otherwise you'll miss out on Mr.Right when he comes along.

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 05:17 AM
And thank you I think I have a pretty penis too..wanna suck it? Sorry lack of sex lol

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 06:18 AM
And thank you I think I have a pretty penis too..wanna suck it? Sorry lack of sex lol

You show me yours and I'll show you mine Kelly, oops you've already seen mine and I've seen yours. I guess that just leaves the sucking then :wink:

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 11:50 AM

You show me yours and I'll show you mine Kelly, oops you've already seen mine and I've seen yours. I guess that just leaves the sucking then :wink: sounds good to me sexy

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 11:56 AM

You show me yours and I'll show you mine Kelly, oops you've already seen mine and I've seen yours. I guess that just leaves the sucking then :wink: sounds good to me sexy

If only there wasn't a huge sea between us Kelly. I'm a pretty good swimmmer, but not that good. Oh well for now I will just have to dream about it :(

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 12:00 PM

If only there wasn't a huge sea between us Kelly. I'm a pretty good swimmmer, but not that good. Oh well for now I will just have to dream about it :(awe me too, love your av

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 12:05 PM
Thanks sweetie, yours too. Maybe one day soon, when my book is finished and I cross the pond for a holiday we can hook up, have a couple of drinks and maybe get up to some very dirty things :wink:

Beaner
11-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Do you have any pics of Kelly's dick?

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Thanks sweetie, yours too. Maybe one day soon, when my book is finished and I cross the pond for a holiday we can hook up, have a couple of drinks and maybe get up to some very dirty things :wink: :P :twisted:

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 12:13 PM

Only in my mind, right at this very moment :P

Beaner
11-11-2007, 12:26 PM

I hear you lust4ts. :lol:

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 12:42 PM

Only joking. Nope I'm actually thinking about her hot body too, and her sexy eyes, oh and cute little butt :)

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 12:45 PM

Only joking. Nope I'm actually thinking about her hot body too, and her sexy eyes, oh and cute little butt :)you'r etoo good to me lol

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 12:51 PM

Only joking. Nope I'm actually thinking about her hot body too, and her sexy eyes, oh and cute little butt :)you'r etoo good to me lol

I can be very bad too if you want me to Kel :)

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 01:18 PM
Kelly I'm bored with all these other threads, I'd rather flirt wth you some more, it's much more fun :wink:

So c'mon do you prefer good or bad boys.

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Kelly I'm bored with all these other threads, I'd rather flirt wth you some more, it's much more fun :wink:

So c'mon do you prefer good or bad boys. I prefer gentleman on the street and freaks in the bed

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 01:33 PM

So c'mon do you prefer good or bad boys. I prefer gentleman on the street and freaks in the bed

8)

I like my girls to be quite fiesty but well mannered too, I kind of get that vibe from you :)

Allot of girls over here in england just act so wrong :roll:

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 01:34 PM

8)

I like my girls to be quite fiesty but well mannered too, I kind of get that vibe from you :)

Allot of girls over here in england just act so wrong :roll:what they aren't abrasive and loud like the Spice Girls lol

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 01:41 PM

8)

Allot of girls over here in england just act so wrong :roll:what they aren't abrasive and loud like the Spice Girls lol

Everyone has the impression that england is like this really posh and sophisticated place, but the girls fight in the street like cats and dogs. They use bottles or any weapons they can get, they're crazy.

Gangs of young girls beating up people and posting it on youtube,

MrsKellyPierce
11-11-2007, 01:53 PM

8)

Everyone has the impression that england is like this really posh and sophisticated place, but the girls fight in the street like cats and dogs. They use bottles or any weapons they can get, they're crazy.

Gangs of young girls beating up people and posting it on youtube, omg thats crazy lol remind me not to visit just joking you'll just have to protect me

lust4ts
11-11-2007, 01:59 PM

8)

Gangs of young girls beating up people and posting it on youtube, omg thats crazy lol remind me not to visit just joking you'll just have to protect me

I will don't worry, just don't walk around with your phone out near London, especially the south.

England is boring anyway, there is nothing really to do here :( Although I'm sure we could find lots to do :wink:

bassman2546
11-11-2007, 04:13 PM
I have to say, aside from a few disagreements she does have some wonderful features and a very nice cock.

GinX
11-12-2007, 03:12 AM
I have been looking at dicks thinking whose dick is the most like a work of art of all the ladies on HA. And I think Kelly Shore has by far the prettiest dick I have ever seen. I just wish she would bless us with one nice close up in all its glory. And I would like to say this is my favorite but I think there are so many on HA. I have really enjoyed this forum especially anything about Kelly. I still love her even though some don't. Kelly you are interesting along with beautiful. loveyour new tits.

I agree. I think Kelly is pretty amazing, mostly because she's got a total package...she's beautiful, well-spoken and has a good sense of humor. She's way out of my league, but I I know any guy who gets to spend time with her is spending time with one of the best.

TJ347
11-12-2007, 03:25 AM
Uh...

You know what? Nevermind. Carry on. :roll:

andyuk
11-12-2007, 07:42 AM
Allot of girls over here in england just act so wrong :roll:[/quote]what they aren't abrasive and loud like the Spice Girls lol[/quote]

Gangs of young girls beating up people and posting it on youtube,[/quote]

i will second that.
mind i blame our government.
giving murderers 5 yearas in jail.
bring back the death penalty would be my answer it can be proven with dna.
and give other crimes a lot tougher sentences would help also

lust4ts
11-12-2007, 07:53 AM
Lust4tswrote

Allot of girls over here in england just act so wrong :rollwhat they aren't abrasive and loud like the Spice Girls lol

Gangs of young girls beating up people and posting it on youtube.

i will second that.
mind i blame our government.
giving murderers 5 yearas in jail.
bring back the death penalty would be my answer it can be proven with dna.
and give other crimes a lot tougher sentences would help also

Yep it is getting pretty bad, some might say out of control. The death penalty? Well that's a bit strong.

For pedo's and child killers, sure!

Oh and P.S Kelly, you're still sexy :P

Jon991
11-21-2007, 03:25 AM
I have to say that I also have a huge crush on Kelly. Coming to Austin anytime soon Kelly??

MrsKellyPierce
11-21-2007, 03:48 AM
haha you all cracker me up....but no I don't have any plans to visit austin

thx1138
11-21-2007, 05:04 AM
@Edward Almond: I've checked all 5 of your posts. You seem extremely fixated on Tgurls' penises. What's up with that?

SmashysmashY
11-21-2007, 05:27 AM
i've never seen kelly in person but in her pictures she has a nice body and a sweet face. she's kind of a bitch on the forum but just enough to make her interesting. if she came to paris i would try to see her.

MrsKellyPierce
11-21-2007, 05:31 AM
i've never seen kelly in person but in her pictures she has a nice body and a sweet face. she's kind of a bitch on the forum but just enough to make her interesting. if she came to paris i would try to see her. lol a bitch

thx1138
11-21-2007, 05:58 AM
@motel six: I think you're confusing Kelly with Nicole Dupree.

SmashysmashY
11-21-2007, 06:12 AM
see what i mean about the bitchiness? i don't even get a "thank you smashysmashy." much less a "smashysmashy, oil up my body and let me rub it against you while we listen to serge gainsbourg Je t'aime, moi non plus."

MrsKellyPierce
11-21-2007, 09:52 AM
see what i mean about the bitchiness? i don't even get a "thank you smashysmashy." much less a "smashysmashy, oil up my body and let me rub it against you while we listen to serge gainsbourg Je t'aime, moi non plus." :lol:

tall, dark & Handsome
11-21-2007, 10:58 AM
she's kind of a bitch on the forum.

I've never noticed that.

Kelly Duck
It's a character assasin

thx1138
11-21-2007, 01:53 PM
Nicole to thx1138: "I've got you under my skin." With all due apologies to Cole Porter.

thx1138
11-21-2007, 02:56 PM
@ nicole: here's a good rape joke: http://www.breitbart.com:80/article.php?id=D8T1R9L80&show_article=1

Night Rider
11-21-2007, 03:39 PM
My favorite part about Kelly is her multiple personalities.

Kelly's stable but unfortunately there is one hot hung angel in particular that is heading towards shock treatment.

thx1138
11-21-2007, 03:45 PM
Any lobotomized? that would explain a lot.

Night Rider
11-21-2007, 03:50 PM
I'm not sure if she's been lobotomized. I think she went for the operation and that part of the brain was already baked.