PDA

View Full Version : THIS FORUM...

2Kaiser
11-10-2007, 07:43 PM
Out of probably millions on the internet is one of few that strictly speaking has no women on it.

DJ_Asia
11-10-2007, 07:46 PM
It is indeed alot like a German deli... a sausage fest

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 07:46 PM
You're forgetting about crayons....but apart from that, i don't think there's any more gg's

..is there?????????

Tomfurbs
11-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Has anyone found out crayons' gender yet.

And I assume you mean GG, otherwise this is the flamiest thread since the Salvage/baseball bat/ Brenda MD/ Vanessa Paradis gore-fest

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Has anyone found out crayons' gender yet.

And I assume you mean GG, otherwise this is the flamiest thread since the Salvage/baseball bat/ Brenda MD/ Vanessa Paradis gore-fest

she posted in the cameraphone thread and she's told me she's gg so i believe her.

..i cant see her lying about it

Tomfurbs
11-10-2007, 07:54 PM
ahh... case closed

hondarobot
11-10-2007, 07:54 PM
Clearly an attempt at a brutally salvage thread. If it was re-worded as:

"Out of probably millions on the internet is one of few that strictly speaking has no genetically born women on it." -that would be more sensible.

Then he's onto something. I'm sure all the other forums on the internet are literally crawling with beautiful women. It's probably always been that way.

:roll: :lol:

2Kaiser
11-10-2007, 07:55 PM

Exactly, 2 categories really, men with tits and men without tits hehe.

stillies77
11-10-2007, 07:57 PM
nah crayons ruins it...NO SALVAGING!

DJ_Asia
11-10-2007, 07:58 PM

Exactly, 2 categories really, men with tits and men without tits hehe.

Easy El Tigre I didnt say THAT...I said it was a sausage fest,and while most folks here with cocks are indeed men,some are girls...and some are boys who want the world to think they are girls but havent a clue what it means to be a woman....but thats a different thread now isnt it.

resdog
11-10-2007, 08:03 PM
what do you mean there are no women on this forum???

IMO there are lots of them...

stillies77
11-10-2007, 08:03 PM
AC Slater would be so pissed if he saw your signature.

Clind
11-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Out of probably millions on the internet is one of few that strictly speaking has no women on it.Is that Elizabeth Berkley in a scene from Showgirls on your signature?

OUI

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 08:09 PM
nah crayons ruins it...NO SALVAGING!

Some people kiss up to the tgirls and co-sign everything and complement them every time they open their mouths, which i'm sure they find creepy.

Whereas crayons tells it how it is, if u can't be handle the truth, don't come here.

stillies77
11-10-2007, 08:12 PM
Crayons is awesome

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 08:22 PM
Some people kiss up to the tgirls and co-sign everything and complement them every time they open their mouths, which i'm sure they find creepy.Not as creepy as they find your avatar. lol

And stop acting like you're some seasoned veteran of this forum. You just showed up a month ago, and posted non-stop like a mental patient.

Who said im a veteran Tommy Lee??? Expert..YES

The last time i checked u had the ugliest avatar, even before 2kaiser changed his wrinky cock to something else...

..ur an ugly old MAN whereas the guys on my avatar may be ugly, but they have TALENTS

stillies77
11-10-2007, 08:24 PM
i smell a SALVAGING a happening!

2Kaiser
11-10-2007, 08:35 PM
Ill co-sign my own thread, like most of these tranny fanboys co-sign every statement of every tranny like it was gospel.

mbf
11-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Ill co-sign my own thread, like most of these tranny fanboys co-sign every statement of every tranny like it was gospel.

nah, thats only legend. and he only co-signs tsntx....

apart from that co-signing is for LOSERS anyway.

oh, and you forgot the co-signing trannies that co-sign anything another tranny says with the intention of making men look bad.

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 08:40 PM
Some people kiss up to the tgirls and co-sign everything and complement them every time they open their mouths, which i'm sure they find creepy.Not as creepy as they find your avatar. lol

And stop acting like you're some seasoned veteran of this forum. You just showed up a month ago, and posted non-stop like a mental patient.

Who said im a veteran Tommy Lee??? Expert..YES

The last time i checked u had the ugliest avatar, even before 2kaiser changed his wrinky cock to something else...

..ur an ugly old MAN whereas the guys on my avatar may be ugly, but they have TALENTSI don't care what you think about me, you dimwit. One minute you're kissing my ass; and as soon as I read you, I'm Tommy Lee.

No. You chose that avatar because it looks like hey're about to kiss. It's some kind of kinky thing for you. And they get you hard. So spare us the macho posturing. You gossip and get into debates like an old washwoman.

No no, u've got it ALL wrong. Im nice to EVERYONE untill they fuck me over. I don't get into debates here, the debates come to me from a minority of angry, bitter MEN. Ur the one starts the shit and i end it. I recall u pm'ing me a couple of times saying what a nice guy i am, do u have a selective memory?

So u spare us the MACHO posturing and change ur avatar to something that doesn't make everyone lose their dinner..

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Fuck you over? You ARE over. Stop inserting yourself where you don't belong, like on this forum. You'll end nothing, you putz. That's why you need the last word everywhere you show up on this forum. Your sense of humor sucks, and you have nothing to contribute. You have no GF, and you know it. You're infatuated with Mimi. You've proven it. Now go ahead and try to rehash some tired Tommy Lee joke, homo. You've got nothing else to say since you live in a time warp in Ireland where tattooed women are outnumbered by alcoholics and leprechauns.

hahaha tommy lee strike a nerve??? The only thing that makes me laugh about u is ur resilience. U just dont know when to fuck off. If u weren't obsessed you'd just ignore my posts the way i do yours. U LUVVVVVVVV me. It's not flattering whatsoever so im sorry to have to tell u this....i hate u, and its not because ur so ugly.

I dont have a gf :lol: :lol: good one :wink:

Also classy the way u have to resort to dissing countries. I live in Northern Ireland which is actually 5-8 hours ahead of the states. Always a step ahead!!!!!!!!!!!

El Nino
11-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Nicole, you look very pretty in your Avatar pic! I like it :)

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 09:04 PM
Trust me. Guys with gay boxing fetishes strike no nerves. You need to be put down like a rabid dog, or aerrested for cyber-pollution. YOU are the outsider here. YOU only showed up a few weeks ago and NO ONE likes you. BOOM!

Its funny, they all must be PLAYING me with all the PMs. Wise the fuck up, ur the one not liked here even by the moderators.

...delusional :roll:

stillies77
11-10-2007, 09:05 PM
just to jump in and out real quick I distinctly remember you refering to me as a (insert another word for stupid) american at times...thats all just throwing it out there.

mbf
11-10-2007, 09:07 PM
this place - HA.com - has always been renowned for keeping a few village idiots for the mere entertainment of other members.

which ones are the idiots, is in the eyes of the beholder.

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 09:07 PM
just to jump in and out real quick I distinctly remember you refering to me as a (insert another word for stupid) american at times...thats all just throwing it out there.

its not like u to jump in stillies :lol:

bring it to the table, im sure it wasnt in an agressive tone...lets hear

stillies77
11-10-2007, 09:09 PM
figured i would throw some gas in on the HEATTTTT we got goin woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

hondarobot
11-10-2007, 09:11 PM
Awaiting activation. . .

Activator status: Currently Absent

Target: Somewhere in Ireland (unconfirmed)

Situation presently controlled

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Ding, ding, ding! And the winner in 4 pages, by a verbal KO!! Nicoooooooooooole DUPREEEEEE!!!!

classic example of when u've fuck all left to say!!

2Kaiser
11-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Awaiting activation. . .

OK nerd, stop watching star trek or star wars or some other star movie.

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Awaiting activation. . .

u actually took the time to write that out :lol: LOSER ALERT

up a trannys ass as usual then???

hondarobot
11-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Two targets. Interesting. You guys should work together.

:wink:

stillies77
11-10-2007, 09:20 PM
Awaiting activation. . .

OK nerd, stop watching star trek or star wars or some other star movie.

Does Starman count?

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 09:21 PM

Im surprised ur not quoting everyone of Foxxx's quotes like usual...she's posted a few today ;)

hondarobot
11-10-2007, 09:28 PM

Im surprised ur not quoting everyone of Foxxx's quotes like usual...she's posted a few today ;)

And I'm sure you read every one of them.

I agree though, Starman should count as well. Dark Star, too.

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 09:30 PM

Yea, i cant get enough of ur desperate/creepy behavior

stillies77
11-10-2007, 09:33 PM
man you got a thing for calling everyone else BUT yourself creepy...deny deny deny.

hondarobot
11-10-2007, 09:34 PM

Yea, i cant get enough of ur desperate/creepy behavior

I believe you.

(This is turning into a Magic Eight Ball thing)

BeardedOne
11-10-2007, 09:34 PM

Are you relevant?

And what about the Beachball Monster?

"I can't believe that I used to think you were cute"

:lol: :lol:

stillies77
11-10-2007, 09:36 PM
hahaha starman is awesome...jeff bridges should have gotten an award for that.

hondarobot
11-10-2007, 09:38 PM

Are you relevant?

And what about the Beachball Monster?

"I can't believe that I used to think you were cute"

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 09:45 PM
man you got a thing for calling everyone else BUT yourself creepy...deny deny deny.

No its just u and honda "co-sign" robot

hondarobot
11-10-2007, 09:50 PM
You need to try harder. I'd stop posting but it's going to be really funny when your head finally explodes.

stillies77
11-10-2007, 09:52 PM
http://www.bustedtees.com/bt/images/BT-hassle-gallery-1474.jpg

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 09:53 PM
You need to try harder. I'd stop posting but it's going to be really funny when your head finally explodes.

Yea, that will be the highlight of ur life won't it

...exept maybe Foxxx replying to one of ur messages

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 09:55 PM
http://www.bustedtees.com/bt/images/BT-hassle-gallery-1474.jpg

Don't fuck with spiderman...

http://incolor.inebraska.com/stuart/spiderman/spiderman1.jpg

stillies77
11-10-2007, 09:55 PM
fuckin right!

hondarobot
11-10-2007, 09:56 PM
Night Rider blathered: "look at me! look at me! You love my insane ranting!"

Not even close, but the head exploding will be amusing.

Had to edit, thread is become confusing

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 09:59 PM

the day Foxxx replies back to one of ur creepy messages, ur head will explode...

http://www.michaeltyler.co.uk/uploaded_images/penis1.jpg

hondarobot
11-10-2007, 10:01 PM

the day Foxxx replies back to one of ur creepy messages, ur head will explode...

http://www.michaeltyler.co.uk/uploaded_images/penis1.jpg

She has responded. You need to try harder.

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 10:02 PM
good for u!!!! u a sticky mess then???

hondarobot
11-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Nope. The funny thing is, I haven't even tried to hit you yet.

Haven't got the Go Code. You have no idea what I'm talking about.

8)

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 10:08 PM
Nope. The funny thing is, I haven't even tried to hit you yet.

Haven't got the Go Code. You have no idea what I'm talking about.

8)

Do u know what ur even talking about???

..Danielle's logged in....i'll let u get to business

hondarobot
11-10-2007, 10:13 PM
Correct, she is logged in. She doesn't have the Go Code, but she's a nice girl, though. Why don't you go talk to her about your issues?

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 10:15 PM
Correct, she is logged in. She doesn't have the Go Code, but she's a nice girl, though. Why don't you go talk to her about your issues?

...the only issue i have is with dickheads jumping in when there's an argument going on. And 9/10 they take the girls side....pathetic.

adios mr. co-sign

stillies77
11-10-2007, 10:16 PM
SWEEP THE LEG!!!

hondarobot
11-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Go Code: Negative.

Returning to real world.

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 10:20 PM
Go Code: Negative.

Returning to real world.