PDA

View Full Version : Things to do in Boston?

Chuck
11-10-2007, 04:35 PM
Will be there the 28th to the 1st. (That's Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)

DJ_Asia
11-10-2007, 04:43 PM
go to the Garden and see them Celts play Ny and Miami...they look really f'n good this year!

Perhaps not the answer you were looking for.but thats what I'd do.

fuzz66
11-10-2007, 04:46 PM
try jacques caberet in the theater district

Chuck
11-10-2007, 04:47 PM
go to the Garden and see them Celts play Ny and Miami...they look really f'n good this year!

Perhaps not the answer you were looking for.but thats what I'd do.

Not a bad idea, but in my opinion the NBA is unwatchable until the first round of the playoffs. Thanks anyway!

Chuck
11-10-2007, 04:48 PM
try jacques caberet in the theater district

What's a good night to go there and what kind of place it is? Is it like Baton in Chicago.

fuzz66
11-10-2007, 04:52 PM
never been to chicago. its a drag bar with a lot of working girls.thurs., fri., sat., are good nights. unfortinatly it closes early, about midnight or so, but after, just follow the crowd(ussually it moves to a club in cambridge thats pretty intense, cant remember the name though

Ecstatic
11-10-2007, 06:24 PM
Jacques is the tranny bar in Boston, with drag show (some very good performers) and a good crowd, tucked away in the theatre district behind the Radisson Hotel. But it's also been a top draw for bachelorette parties for the past couple of years, so it may not be quite what you expect.

Things to do in Beantown: the MFA and the Gardiner Museum which are close to one another in the Fens; the Science Museum; Freedom Trail; Old Ironsides; Boston Public Library; Newberry Street; the Boston Gardens; Harvard Square in Cambridge; the Christian Science center (it's dated, but the 1930s-vintage stained glass globe that you walk through is stunning); and lots more.