PDA

View Full Version : is there anything??? I just wonder.

katieftv
11-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Is there anything more sexy than,

She is tall fair skined and slim with a sun kissed body with long flowing locks of blonde hair cascading down over her shoulders together, goddess slim facial looks, full pouting lips set off with her red shinny wet look lipstick. long slim smooth neck, narrow rounded shoulders, smooth yet firm rounded 36C breasts , nipples that stand out like cigar stumps dark and inviting against her fair skin, flat stomack leading down to spreading wide flowing hips, tight rounded peach like bottom ho so shapely, long shapely legs with smooth shapely thighs flowing to taunght calfs, perfectly shaped small feet with perfectly manacured painted red toe nails, slender arms with long finger nails manacured and painted red. Then an 8" hard cut cock with tight balls. She slowly wanks her perfect cock while looking into your eyes as she licks and wets her lips with her long tongue???? I just wonder and what do you think?

TSCURIOUS
11-09-2007, 10:00 PM
Nope - nothing.

biguy4tvtscd
11-09-2007, 11:14 PM
Is there anything more sexy than...

No. Unless she's got a twin, or is one of triplets.

crayons
11-09-2007, 11:19 PM
i think a few things can be hotter. for one- said individual can be similar in looks (but not surpassing) sharon stone circa 1990. the cut cock could be throbbing and pre-cum oozing from the head.

you made no mention of location- sorry, but if this is happening in michigan i have to say it isn't hot at all. on a seanchai photo shoot? strokeworthy but still not the hottest thing in the world.

also, can you elaborate on homegirls figure and legs? her buttsize and does she have a belly button ring? whats her accent like and is her adams apple visible?

sheesh- when i think about it, there are so many holes to this scenario.

katieftv
11-10-2007, 03:37 PM
i think a few things can be hotter. for one- said individual can be similar in looks (but not surpassing) sharon stone circa 1990. the cut cock could be throbbing and pre-cum oozing from the head.

you made no mention of location- sorry, but if this is happening in michigan i have to say it isn't hot at all. on a seanchai photo shoot? strokeworthy but still not the hottest thing in the world.

also, can you elaborate on homegirls figure and legs? her buttsize and does she have a belly button ring? whats her accent like and is her adams apple visible?

sheesh- when i think about it, there are so many holes to this scenario.

Location as nothing to do with it but if you look at my avitar perhaps it will give you a clue. . I was mearly describing my ferfect fantasy perfect giri and heres a pic of one such. Why not do the same?