PDA

View Full Version : "Thanks, Mr. President!"

suckseed
11-09-2007, 08:34 PM

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 08:38 PM
Fuck me that's awful. It makes u think how lucky u are to have ur health. I feel so bad for him. Hope he still enjoys life.

Nikka
11-09-2007, 08:45 PM
download "Dear Mr. President" by PINK.... nice song

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 08:46 PM
I'd still rather be the guy on the left than george bush :D

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-10-2007, 05:11 AM
awful, truly sad

Leverage87
11-10-2007, 05:17 AM
Now I don't want to sound insensitive, I am aware these are severe 3rd degree burns resulting from bombs and/or combat, but especially the guy in the first post reminds me of that guy who had the TLC special for his disease, I believe it was called 'The Boy Whose Skin Fell Off'

Oli
11-10-2007, 05:49 AM
Remember these pictures on Monday, while your relaxing and enjoying a day off for Veteran's Day. Whether you agree with the reasons for their deployment, honor the very brave men and women who have and continue to represent US in some of the worst places in the world.

Wombat
11-10-2007, 06:02 AM
Remember these pictures on Monday, while your relaxing and enjoying a day off for Veteran's Day. Whether you agree with the reasons for their deployment, honor the very brave men and women who have and continue to represent US in some of the worst places in the world.

And those members of the Coalition forces fighting alongside you. I will be attending the Rememerance Day (11th of November) ceremony in Sydney. It has been a while since I last got a chance to wear my dress uniform.

Lest We Forget.

whatsupwithat
11-10-2007, 06:06 AM
jesus.

i despise that man.

Nowhere
11-10-2007, 06:08 AM
The blood is on his hands (just look at that smile).

If there is a God, he'll get his justice in the afterlife.

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Totally weak arguments so far. Everyone's complaints are just emotional with zero substance.

Would it change anything if these casualties or victims, were World Trade Tower casualties or victims?

At what point are some of you anti-reality cry babies going to say it is OK to kill people that are trying to kill you?

Keep in mind, the homosexuals, trannies and cross-dressers are among the first to get their throats cut in a muslim society.

Why do you support radical muslims that want to kill you for being homosexual, bisexual or transgender?

Slither
11-10-2007, 11:50 AM
How does that kid just not choke the shit out of that jackass.

thx1138
11-10-2007, 11:53 AM
Hey, Leo...are you trying to say again Iraqis and Saddam in particular planned and executed the 9/11 attack? Most of the attackers were SAUDIS. And bin laden was an ex employee of the CIA, Bush USED the 9/11 attack to strike at Iraq. There's ample documentation bush was after Saddam the moment (or even before) he got into office. Ever hear of the PNAC manifesto of 1996? Also there's ample evidence bush knew the attack was coming and let it happen (if not actually orchestrating it). If Mossad were watching Atta in Florida it seems an incredible act of stupidity or incompetence the FBI didn't round them up well before Sept 11th (unless they were instructed not to). Not many know the place where Atta and crew learned how to fly was owned by an ex CIA man. Ever hear said: " once CIA always CIA"?

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 12:00 PM
Hey, Leo...are you trying to say again Iraqis and Saddam in particular planned and executed the 9/11 attack? Most of the attackers were SAUDIS. And bin laden was an ex employee of the CIA, Bush USED the 9/11 attack to strike at Iraq. There's ample documentation bush was after Saddam the moment (or even before) he got into office. Ever hear of the PNAC manifesto of 1996? Also there's ample evidence bush knew the attack was coming and let it happen (if not actually orchestrating it). If Mossad were watching Atta in Florida it seems an incredible act of stupidity or incompetence the FBI didn't round them up well before Sept 11th (unless they were instructed not to). Not many know the place where Atta and crew learned how to fly was owned by an ex CIA man. Ever hear said: " once CIA always CIA"?

No, I'm not saying that at all. It was radical muslims from several different countries that planned and orchestrated the attacks.

Certainly the FBI and CIA failed to connect the dots but knowing that an attack was immenent doesn't mean that they know EXACTLY where, when or how. Please keep in mind that all of this was planned long before Bush ever came to office.

You guys can't blame Bush for everything. By the way, the PNAC manifesto of 1996, that you're talking about was in 1996. Clinton was the President and in charge of everything in 1996!

Does he ever get any blame?

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 12:05 PM
Forget about the Iraq war for a moment and realize this:

Radical Islam hates you and me and everyone on this forum so much that they are willing to die in order to kill us. They don't care that you voted for Clinton and hate Bush. They live and preach their hate in America, Canada and Europe. What should we do about it?

According to the Iranian gay and lesbian rights group Homan, the Iranian government has put to death an estimated 4,000 homosexuals since 1980. According to Scott Long, director of the Human Rights Watch Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Rights Program, Iranians who are suspected of being gay commonly face torture. Hossein Alizadeh of the International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission said Iran gays live with “constant fear of execution and persecution and also social stigma associated with homosexuality.”

This is true not only in Iran, but in all too many areas of the Islamic world. The Qur’an characterizes those who “practice your lusts on men in preference to women” as “transgressing beyond bounds” (7:81). A hadith pronounces “the curse of Allah” upon those who engage in homosexual activity. A contemporary Muslim writer, Shaykh Abdul-Azeez Al-Fawzaan, called homosexuality “one of the most sinful acts known to humankind” and said that it was “evidence of perverted instincts, total collapse of shame and honor, and extreme filthiness of character and soul.”

Christastic
11-10-2007, 12:14 PM
I assume this young man was injured in the Iraq War. There is no reason to forget about it for a moment. George Bush sent this young man to Iraq. Ba'athist Iraq was not radically Islamist.

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 12:32 PM
I assume this young man was injured in the Iraq War. There is no reason to forget about it for a moment. George Bush sent this young man to Iraq. Ba'athist Iraq was not radically Islamist.

WOW - you guys are in serious denial!

First of all you need to understand a couple of FACTS:

Radical Islam, as well as moderate Islam is profoundly anti homosexual, transgeneder, bisexual, crossdressing, etc. There were no openly gay people in Sadam's Iraq. Homosexuals were tortured, beaten and killed on a regular basis. Not necessarily by Sadam's tictatorship, but by radical Muslims living in Iraq.

There was no true freedoms in Iraq during Sadam. You can live and work and hold the party line in Iraq but the minute you did anything counter to the dictatorship, you were in danger.

Saddam passed a law banning homosexuality in 2001 when he made homosexuality a crime punishable by death!

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Legal status in modern Islamic nations:

Homosexuality is a crime and forbidden in most Islamic countries, like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc. In other countries, this is not the case, Turkey being an example. Despite the laws, some Muslim nations are widely believed to have a thriving underground homosexual subculture. [citation needed]

Same-sex intercourse officially carries the death penalty in several Muslim nations: Saudi Arabia, Iran, Mauritania, Sudan, Somalia, and Yemen.[citation needed] It formerly carried the death penalty in Afghanistan under the Taliban. The legal situation in the United Arab Emirates is unclear. In many Muslim nations, such as Bahrain, Qatar, Algeria and the Maldives, homosexuality is punished with jail time, fines, or corporal punishment. In some Muslim-majority nations, such as Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, or Mali, same-sex intercourse is not specifically forbidden by law. In Egypt openly gay men have been prosecuted under general public morality laws. (See Cairo 52.) On the other hand, homosexuality, while not legal, is tolerated to some extent in Lebanon, and has been legal in Turkey for decades.

In Saudi Arabia, the maximum punishment for homosexuality is public execution, but the government will use other punishments—e.g., fines, jail time, and whipping—as alternatives, unless it feels that homosexuals are challenging state authority by engaging in LGBT social movements.[2] Iran is perhaps the nation to execute the largest number of its citizens for homosexuality. Since the 1979 Islamic revolution in Iran, the Iranian government has executed more than 4,000 people charged with homosexual acts[citation needed]. In Afghanistan after the fall of the Taliban homosexuality went from a capital crime to one that it punished with fines and prison sentence.

Most international human rights organizations, such as Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International, condemn laws that make homosexual relations between consenting adults a crime. Since 1994 the United Nations Human Rights Committee has also ruled that such laws violated the right to privacy guaranteed in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. However, most Muslim nations (except for Turkey, which has been ruled by secular law since 1923 and recently has modernized its laws in order to meet the requirements of entry to the European Union) insist that such laws are necessary to preserve Islamic morality and virtue. Of the nations with a majority of Muslim inhabitants, only Lebanon has an internal effort to legalize homosexuality.[3]

Wombat
11-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Iraq was a complete failure of "foreign policy", or at least the US (Bush) version of it. The personnel and resources that are being used there would have been put to better used in Afghanistan, targeting the Taliban.

As it stands now, the Coalition forces are stretched thin and are basically containing the enemy. I can tell you that in A-stan beyond the fortified compounds the country is controlled by rebel forces. Technology and fire-power never defeated a determined adversary, Vietnam was proof of that.

Rest assured that we will be involved in these wars for a very long time to come. Iraq is the most problematic for Coalition forces as there is no easy way out.

I wish there was an easy answer, but we can argue and fight about it all day and it will change nothing.

My thoughts and solutions are too radical and racist to post in this PC world we live in, rest assured though we would never have any further problems from that region if I was in power.

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Iraq was a complete failure of "foreign policy", or at least the US (Bush) version of it. The personnel and resources that are being used there would have been put to better used in Afghanistan, targeting the Taliban.

As it stands now, the Coalition forces are stretched thin and are basically containing the enemy. I can tell you that in A-stan beyond the fortified compounds the country is controlled by rebel forces. Technology and fire-power never defeated a determined adversary, Vietnam was proof of that.

Rest assured that we will be involved in these wars for a very long time to come. Iraq is the most problematic for Coalition forces as there is no easy way out.

I wish there was an easy answer, but we can argue and fight about it all day and it will change nothing.

My thoughts and solutions are too radical and racist to post in this PC world we live in, rest assured though we would never have any further problems from that region if I was in power.

I couldn't disagree with you more regarding your technology and firepower statement. That is COMPLETELY false.

Vietnam can in no way be compared to Iraq. If you think so, please give examples of how.

Please tell us how you would solv the problems in "that region." you owe it to us to share your infinite wisdom!

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 12:51 PM
We are in denial, yet you refuse to answer a simple question. Should the U.S. invade all countries in which sexual, religious, ethnic or racial minorities are persecuted? List the countries that the U.S. should invade?

WOW - you guys are in serious denial!

First of all you need to understand a couple of FACTS:

Radical Islam, as well as moderate Islam is profoundly anti homosexual, transgeneder, bisexual, crossdressing, etc. There were no openly gay people in Sadam's Iraq. Homosexuals were tortured, beaten and killed on a regular basis. Not necessarily by Sadam's tictatorship, but by radical Muslims living in Iraq.

There was no true freedoms in Iraq during Sadam. You can live and work and hold the party line in Iraq but the minute you did anything counter to the dictatorship, you were in danger.

Saddam passed a law banning homosexuality in 2001 when he made homosexuality a crime punishable by death!

I'm not saying that the US should invade any country!

Keep in mind, as islam grows throughout the U.S., Europe and the world, anti-homosexuality will also grow.

Islam is not the firends of free, liberal societies!

DJ_Asia
11-10-2007, 12:52 PM

I couldn't disagree with you more regarding your technology and firepower statement. That is COMPLETELY false.

Vietnam can in no way be compared to Iraq. If you think so, please give examples of how.

Please tell us how you would solv the problems in "that region." you owe it to us to share your infinite wisdom!

The parralels are quite the same...two wars that the US did not understand its enemy nor its allies,and for that both have been complete utter failures.
When we destablized SE Asia we enabled tyrants such as Pol Pot to come to power.Now in Iraq, Turkey wants to invade the north,and rest assured Iran,who IS a legitimate threat to world peace will invade Iraq as soon as its the optimum moment.

Wombat
11-10-2007, 12:53 PM

I can't comment on Iraq, but I have done two tours in Oruzgan Province in Southern Afghanistan.

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 01:05 PM

The parralels are quite the same...two wars that the US did not understand its enemy nor its allies,and for that both have been complete utter failures.
When we destablized SE Asia we enabled tyrants such as Pol Pot to come to power.Now in Iraq, Turkey wants to invade the north,and rest assured Iran,who IS a legitimate threat to world peace will invade Iraq as soon as its the optimum moment.

You're ignoarance is PROFOUND!!!!

You have no idea what you're talking about based on you're pruely emotional, generic response.

You don't even know what this means do you? Two wars the US didn't understand it's enemies or it's allies? Hilarious!
Please give me some examples of wars that the US "understood it's enemy and it's allies.

When we destablized SE Asia we enabled tyrants such as Pol Pot to come to power.

When we destablzed the region? We, as in the French? or We as in the Communist Chinese and Russians? We, as in the Japanese in the 1930's? Do you think that everyone in the world was holding hands and singing, "peace, love and abortion" until the big bad US came along?

Turkey wants to invade the north Turkey has had a problem with the Kurds in the north before the Iraq war, during the 8 years of the Clinton no fly zones, during the Gulf War, before the gulf war, during the Iran Iraq war of the 80's, during Sadam's coup in the 70's and at the time of the boundaries drawing in the 1920's.

So, this is all America's fault right?

...rest assured Iran,who IS a legitimate threat to world peace will invade Iraq as soon as its the optimum moment.

So, you support America and the world going to war against Iran, the real threat ?[/quote]

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 01:05 PM
double post

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 01:10 PM

I can't comment on Iraq, but I have done two tours in Oruzgan Province in Southern Afghanistan.

When did you do two tours and with which branch and unit of what country?

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Leoand99, still waiting for the list of nations the U.S. should invade... Your silence on this speaks volumes.

Armchair hawks: Always willing to send others to die in wars.

Please, keep up with the posts. I've stated twice that I'm not advocating invading ANY COUNTRY!!! My posts aren't about supporting one war or another. I'm talking about the dangers of Islam!!!

Your lack of reading and comprehension speaks volumes!

Wombat
11-10-2007, 01:18 PM

What do you want? My name, rank and serial number? :lol:

Australian army, October 2001 to November 2002 and September 2005 to September 2006.

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 01:21 PM

Australian army, October 2001 to November 2002 and September 2005 to September 2006.

No, not name or rank or serial number.

Why do you have a veterans day flower if you're in the australian army?

Do you like Howard?

Wombat
11-10-2007, 01:29 PM

No, not nake or rank or serial number.

Do you like Howard?

Because tomorrow is Rememberance Day, and Australia lost tens of thousands of soldiers during WW1, mostly in Europe.

I have only briefly met Mr. Howard, so I can't comment on him from a personel perspective. I can however say as an ADF member, he has supplied us with plenty of new equipment in his time and kept us busy. We haven't had much of a break since East Timor went to hell in a handbasket back in 1999.

DJ_Asia
11-10-2007, 01:30 PM

You're ignoarance is PROFOUND!!!!

You have no idea what you're talking about based on you're pruely emotional, generic response.

You don't even know what this means do you? Two wars the US didn't understand it's enemies or it's allies? Hilarious!
Please give me some examples of wars that the US "understood it's enemy and it's allies.

When we destablized SE Asia we enabled tyrants such as Pol Pot to come to power.

When we destablzed the region? We, as in the French? or We as in the Communist Chinese and Russians? We, as in the Japanese in the 1930's? Do you think that everyone in the world was holding hands and singing, "peace, love and abortion" until the big bad US came along?

Turkey wants to invade the north Turkey has had a problem with the Kurds in the north before the Iraq war, during the 8 years of the Clinton no fly zones, during the Gulf War, before the gulf war, during the Iran Iraq war of the 80's, during Sadam's coup in the 70's and at the time of the boundaries drawing in the 1920's.

So, this is all America's fault right?

...rest assured Iran,who IS a legitimate threat to world peace will invade Iraq as soon as its the optimum moment.

So, you support America and the world going to war against Iran, the real threat ?[/quote]

William McNamamra conceded that we did not understand the Vietnamese people during the war,their culture nor their "one cause" ideaology.
Spend some time in Ho Chi Minh City and go chill in the Cu Chi tunnels for a day and you will realize the "one cause" phenomenon that the US hasnt a clue about.

The same happened in Cuba with the Bay of Pigs disaster,though the CIA had a role in that.

Surely youre not blaming the Japanese,Chinese or little green men from Mars on the genocide that occured in Cambodia??

What war did we understand the enemey...well WW2 was pretty cut and dry,or do you not count that war?

Yes Turkey and the Kurds have a long running fued,however it is a fact that while Saddam Hussein wasnt kind to the Kurds,there was no threat of an invasion under his regime.In addition Saddam Hussein was not a supporter of Al Qaeda nor Osama Bin Laden.By toppling Hussein we enabled extremists to rise in power and fuel the anti American sentiment in the region...as if it needed any help....that is NOT UNDERSTANDING THINE ENEMY.

Finally to address your final question....
Iran is a legitimate problem and now that we have spent billions and billions of dollars in the Iraq/Afghanistan quagmires,ruining the US economy,pushing the USD to record lows,digging ourself into a record deficit that is SO large there isnt even enough US currency in existence to cover it(how ya like that) we will hardly be in a position to invade Iran alone.

thx1138
11-10-2007, 01:31 PM
It's all about the control of the world's remaining oil supplies presently being drained at a rate far exceeding the discovery of new supplies. As it stands energy guzzling western societies are doomed because of their reliance on "foreign oil". The whole middle east invasion is all about the oil. If Iran did have so much oil underground bush/cheney wouldn't give a moments thought to it.
ALL the excuses given Jihadism, repressed societies, WMD's are nothing but pretexts for an illegal invasion and oil grab. Fortunately the bush/cheney game plan has completely fallen apart. The country is bankrupt. Putin has told bush any arrack on Iran will be considered an attack on Russia. That's why the US military is dragging its feet to get on board with the attack. It's not facing some crumby third world military but a first class one.

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 01:37 PM
There you go using Rush Limbaugh tactics.

The dangers of Islam? Radical Islam became a danger to the U.S. after the first Gulf War. Osama's attacks on U.S. interests can be traced back to the presence of U.S. troops in Saudi Arabia. You keep bitching about Islam and how they treat minorities. What's your solution?

Leoand99, still waiting for the list of nations the U.S. should invade... Your silence on this speaks volumes.

Armchair hawks: Always willing to send others to die in wars.

Please, keep up with the posts. I've stated twice that I'm not advocating invading ANY COUNTRY!!! My posts aren't about supporting one war or another. I'm talking about the dangers of Islam!!!

Your lack of reading and comprehension speaks volumes!

Rush Limbaugh tactics? What does that mean?

Wrong, radical Islam became a known danger to the U.S. and the Western world when "Radical Islamists" stormed the American embassy in Iran, took 52 American hostages and held them captive for a year - in 1979!!!!

American troops didn't go to Suadi Arabia until 1990!!!

Please, if you're going to pretend to know what you're talking about - do a little research so you don't look completely ignorant.

You keep bitching about Islam and how they treat minorities. What's your solution?

I don't have a solution, I'm pointing out the facts to those in denial. I do know that the problem isn't Bush, he's being around for only 8 years and radical Islam has been around much longer.

I'm making an observation - Bush is gone in a year, he is not the danger. Radical Islam is in this country and in Europe and the West and they are trying to kill us now!

thx1138
11-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Leo, i despire your the fear tactics you use on this about Muslim repression of gays, transexuals. If the people don't like it there they emmigrate. Moreover the Christian right groups seem more than willing to roll back social gains for all undesirables which include trans and gays. They want to recreate a world where the lord of the manor and the church controlled all aspects of daily life of the commoners. THAT"s the the greatest threat to Americans today: homegrown religious fanaticsm NOT the Muslim variety on the other side of the world.

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 01:40 PM

No, not nake or rank or serial number.

Do you like Howard?

Because tomorrow is Rememberance Day, and Australia lost tens of thousands of soldiers during WW1, mostly in Europe.

I have only briefly met Mr. Howard, so I can't comment on him from a personel perspective. I can however say as an ADF member, he has supplied us with plenty of new equipment in his time and kept us busy. We haven't had much of a break since East Timor went to hell in a handbasket back in 1999.

Well, thank you for your service and sacrfice to the freedom loving people around the world, including the ones that don't appreciate you. Unfortunately, many of those unappreciative are on this website.

i've got nothing but love for the Aussies!

Here's a question for you - do you think that the way to honor and support troops in various countries is for the countries to bring their troops home?

DJ_Asia
11-10-2007, 01:43 PM
Leoand some of your observations about Islam are correct.

The Berbers in N.Africa have had their culture and way of life criminalized by the muslims to the extent that using their native language or wriiten text is punishable by death in Morocco.

They are a problem,indeed.Unfortunately they live on land that has the oil.
However the Bush administration will go down in history as the worst ever in american history and Americans in general need to stop forgetting the mistakes of the past so we dont keep repeating them over and over again.

thx1138
11-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Radical islam is a REPONSE to high handed US/UK efforts to coopt the worlds supply of hydrocarbons. The Muslim world was at peace until WW! and the British monarchy carved up the middle east paving the way for the Jewish invasion of Palastine 1948 and its subsequent ethnic cleansing of the indiginous. So Muslim rage is very understandable.
The USA was founded on the principle and practice of killing and displacing of indiginous peoples so it's inevitable its leadership would want to continue the practice elsewhere.

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 01:51 PM
Leo, i despire your the fear tactics you use on this about Muslim repression of gays, transexuals. If the people don't like it there they emmigrate. Moreover the Christian right groups seem more than willing to roll back social gains for all undesirables which include trans and gays. They want to recreate a world where the lord of the manor and the church controlled all aspects of daily life of the commoners. THAT"s the the greatest threat to Americans today: homegrown religious fanaticsm NOT the Muslim variety on the other side of the world.

Totally crazy and assinine!!! Amazingly stupid coming from a gay, bi or tranny such as yourself.

If the people don't like it there they emmigrate.
Really, the people who don't "like it" in chad, somalia, Saudia Arabia, Yemen, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc, should just all go somewhere else that they like...because....it's so easy to leave muslim impoverished, third world religious dictatorships...because that's what John Stewart or the MTV says? (lol).

There are no (as in zero) Christian Right groups in the United States that opressing and killing others in the name of religion or anything else. Homosexuality, bisexual, transgeneder, etc. is legal and protected in the U.S. from all groups.

Homosexuality is illegal in almost every islamic country in the world.

Please, name me the christian groups killing and oppressing in the U.S. or anywhere in the world?

thx1138
11-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Leo, get history right. In 1952 the CIA engineered the overthrough of the duly elected Mossdegh government in iran and installed the puppet Shah as leader. After decades of being repressed and tortured the evil Shah was ejected. Of course the Iranians consider the US gov't its enemy. wouldn't you? How many coups has the cia engineered around the world in the last 100 years? I've lost count. The time is long over due the US left the rest of the world along and concentrated on the well being of its own citizens. Fat chance.

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 01:53 PM
It's all about the control of the world's remaining oil supplies presently being drained at a rate far exceeding the discovery of new supplies. As it stands energy guzzling western societies are doomed because of their reliance on "foreign oil". The whole middle east invasion is all about the oil. If Iran did have so much oil underground bush/cheney wouldn't give a moments thought to it.
ALL the excuses given Jihadism, repressed societies, WMD's are nothing but pretexts for an illegal invasion and oil grab. Fortunately the bush/cheney game plan has completely fallen apart. The country is bankrupt. Putin has told bush any arrack on Iran will be considered an attack on Russia. That's why the US military is dragging its feet to get on board with the attack. It's not facing some crumby third world military but a first class one.

Another incredibly stupid American - keep watching the MTV!!!

DJ_Asia
11-10-2007, 01:54 PM

Totally crazy and assinine!!! Amazingly stupid coming from a gay, bi or tranny such as yourself.

Really, the people who don't "like it" in chad, somalia, Saudia Arabia, Yemen, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc, should just all go somewhere else that they like...because....it's so easy to leave muslim impoverished, third world religious dictatorships...because that's what John Stewart or the MTV says? (lol).

There are no (as in zero) Christian Right groups in the United States that opressing and killing others in the name of religion or anything else. Homosexuality, bisexual, transgeneder, etc. is legal and protected in the U.S. from all groups.

Please, name me the christian groups killing and oppressing in the U.S. or anywhere in the world?

Westboro Baptist Church

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Forget about the Iraq war for a moment and realize this:

Radical Islam hates you and me and everyone on this forum so much that they are willing to die in order to kill us.

hmmm i wonder why that is :?: :roll:

Wombat
11-10-2007, 02:00 PM
Here's a question for you - do you think that the way to honor and support troops in various countries is for the countries to bring their troops home?

No, that is a tired old chestnut that they have been pulling out of the fire since WW1, 'Bring 'em back by Christmas.'

Leoand99
Radical islam is a REPONSE to high handed US/UK efforts to coopt the worlds supply of hydrocarbons. The Muslim world was at peace until WW! and the British monarchy carved up the middle east paving the way for the Jewish invasion of Palastine 1948 and its subsequent ethnic cleansing of the indiginous. So Muslim rage is very understandable.
The USA was founded on the principle and practice of killing and displacing of indiginous peoples so it's inevitable its leadership would want to continue the practice elsewhere.

The Muslim world was at peace until WW!LOL, hilariously comical yet incredibly dangerous and stupid.

You sir, are a total idiot devoid of world history. You sound like the sean Penn puppet in Team America that said, "before America showed up, Iraq had flowery meadows and rainbow skies, and rivers made of chocolate, where the children danced and laughed and played with gumdrop smiles."

The Muslim world has been fighting each other since the 7th century. It has never stopped.

thx1138
Calls for fear are now replaced by insults and lies. yes, I've run into people like you on other boards and the result is aways the same. But It doesn't really matter what's written here. The US/UK middle east agenda has failed UTTERLY. Your efforts here are totally wasted. If you feel so passionately patriotic enlist in the military getting your ass over into combat and fight the good fight against "islamo faschism" LOL

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 02:05 PM

Westboro Baptist Church

Excellent example.

Please, tell us how Westboro Baptist Church in Kansas is guilty of oppression and killing of others or non believers? I wasn't aware that the state of Kansas legalized oppresion and killing of homosexuals by Westboro Baptist members. Very interesting! Thanks for the great info (JACKASS!)

Leoand99
11-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Calls for fear are now replaced by insults and lies. yes, I've run into people like you on other boards and the result is aways the same. But It doesn't really matter what's written here. The US/UK middle east agenda has failed UTTERLY. Your efforts here are totally wasted. If you feel so passionately patriotic enlist in the military getting your ass over into combat and fight the good fight against "islamo faschism" LOL

Co-sign. He's called everyone who has posted here names. Naive, idiotic, et cetera. You just can't carry on a civil conversation with someone like that. I'm done with him.

Braveman - Ignorant, naive and idiotic people are facts of life. yes, they are open to interpretation but they are relative terms and phrases.

I'm not calling anyone: Fuckin Niggers, or shitheads. That would be inapropriate.

Ignorant, naive and idiotic are appropriate and justified.

DJ_Asia

Westboro Baptist Church

Excellent example.

Please, tell us how Westboro Baptist Church in Kansas is guilty of oppression and killing of others or non believers? I wasn't aware that the state of Kansas legalized oppresion and killing of homosexuals by Westboro Baptist members. Very interesting! Thanks for the great info (JACKASS!)

Okay its snowing in hell cuz for once I agree with Braveman on something.Im also through with your tired Neocon ass...go fuck yourself

thx1138
The (happily) late Reverend Jerry Falwell had a lot of nice things to say about gays. Listen to any televangilist and you'll hear them say things again over and over about "special' groups of sinners. Yes, leo, It can happen here if society breaks down due to incompetent government policies. And make no mistake the bush is by far the most incompetent ever. It's easy to get people to go on witchhunts when you take away their livelyhood and fill them with fear such as you have been trying to do.

Wombat
11-10-2007, 02:13 PM

I don't know how old you are, but it wasn't that far in the past it was illegal in Christian society. It was only 15 years ago that in our military that it became 'legal', prior to that if you were found out, you were imediately discharged dishonourably. I can say from experiance that it doesn't matter if you are a poofter or tranny chaser, it won't stop you pulling a trigger when the time comes.

thx1138
11-10-2007, 02:43 PM
back on track 1in 1996 the PNAC manifesto was offered to Clinton. he turned it down. Why? I don't know...most likely he tirned over to the next president since he had his bloody hands full in Serbia. The US can only attack (or bring pressure to bear) on ONE country at a time. this is where bush (actually Cheney since bush is too weak mentally) went wrong: he attacked or wants to attack an entire region filled with hundreds of thousands of Muslims. Sheesh talk about megalomania but then Cheney is sick both physically and mentally.

thx1138
11-10-2007, 02:49 PM
you talk about Saddam repressing his people. Bush is suppressing HIS people too. Look at all the peace protesters being arrested and criminalized for using their first amendment rights. And of course the illegal wiretaping of US citizens. Not to mention violation of the Geneva convention i.e condoning even authorizing torture. Bush has indeed been an outstanding criminal. Every morning I hope to wake up to news a coup de etat has occured and bush and cheney have been killed resisting arrest. That would be the best Christmas americans could ever hope to have.

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 02:52 PM
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd179/leoand999/bombboy2.jpg

Is this guy for real!!! There are muslims post on this board and he's using that as his avatar. What an asshole! This should be shipped to 'politics & religion'.

thx1138
11-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Hey, leo if you're really worried about Muslims coming here to the US and masacreing gays, trannies etc why haven't complained to bush why he's sooo lovey dovey with the Muslim nation of Indonesia. Aren't THEY our enemy too. Or is because their oil is needed? LOL

Wombat
11-10-2007, 03:01 PM
back on track 1in 1996 the PNAC manifesto was offered to Clinton. he turned it down. Why? I don't know...most likely he tirned over to the next president since he had his bloody hands full in Serbia. The US can only attack (or bring pressure to bear) on ONE country at a time. this is where bush (actually Cheney since bush is too weak mentally) went wrong: he attacked or wants to attack an entire region filled with hundreds of thousands of Muslims. Sheesh talk about megalomania but then Cheney is sick both physically and mentally.

Never divide your forces, goes way back. Even mentioned in Sun Tzu's Art of War.

thx1138
11-10-2007, 03:24 PM
leo, ru Rick Santorum? LOL what ru doing on a trans site? http://911blogger.com/node/12431

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Leo is a strategic policy and DOOKIE EXPERT. http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=352978&highlight=#352978

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd179/leoand999/bombboy2.jpg

Is this guy for real!!! There are muslims post on this board and he's using that as his avatar. What an asshole! This should be shipped to 'politics & religion'.

Oh Jesus!! That was the most disgusting shit i've ever watched (and my granny goes topless on holiday :lol: )

So that's the kind of guy we're dealing with. Sick.

Coroner
11-10-2007, 03:39 PM

Co-sign. He's called everyone who has posted here names. Naive, idiotic, et cetera. You just can't carry on a civil conversation with someone like that. I'm done with him.

Braveman - Ignorant, naive and idiotic people are facts of life. yes, they are open to interpretation but they are relative terms and phrases.

I'm not calling anyone: Fuckin Niggers, or shitheads. That would be inapropriate.

Ignorant, naive and idiotic are appropriate and justified.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-10-2007, 03:42 PM
The young man alongside President Bush, is most definitely an American Hero. As free Americans, we need to express our apprciation for the sacrifice our young men and women have made throughout many conflicts, past and present, to preserve our way of life. We also must applaud the contibutions and sacrifices our allies/coalition forces have made, as well. I fought in Viet Nam alongside Aussie forces, and they, as well as others, have never waivered in their support.

Those of you that oppose conflict, or specific combat action, for whatever reason, You're Welcome. For it was the blood and, for many, ultimate sacrifice of your brothers and sisters, that you are able to voice your dissatifaction. I applaud your right to do so, because that's exactly why I did what I did.

A well deserved, "HAPPY VETERANS DAY"

Corvettedude
U.S. Navy SEAL, 1967-1993

thx1138
11-10-2007, 03:46 PM
more useless saber rattling for domestic consumption: http://rawstory.com/news/afp/Israel_US_to_set_up_joint_committee_11092007.html

thx1138
11-10-2007, 03:50 PM
How can Americans be fighting "to preserve our way of life" by attacking countries on the other side of the world? It's always been about imperial expansion, global domination, world wide resource control. How can Americans be fighting and dying to bring "freedom to dissent" to other countries while attempting to suppress it here at home? See my post on this above.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-10-2007, 03:59 PM
Covette,

I certainly stand and tip my hat to all the men and women who serve in our armed forces. I think more than 99% of the people on HA would agree with me.

What I do not support is a President who decides to invade a country that, although ruled by a despot, does not present a clear and present danger to our United States! I, like millions of American patriots want our men and women back in the United States. Do not take our criticism of the war as unpatriotic or communistic. Yes, when we are attacked, as in the case of 9/11, we go after our attackers and their hosts- Al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

Saddam was an asshole, but her represented no threat to the U.S. Hell, we controlled his northern and southern air space.

I'm very sorry that thousands of men and women in uniform lost their lives in Iraq. I'm sorry that tens of thousands of Americans are being injured in a war that should never have started. I love my country, that's why I want our troops back on our soil!

The young man alongside President Bush, is most definitely an American Hero. As free Americans, we need to express our apprciation for the sacrifice our young men and women have made throughout many conflicts, past and present, to preserve our way of life. We also must applaud the contibutions and sacrifices our allies/coalition forces have made, as well. I fought in Viet Nam alongside Aussie forces, and they, as well as others, have never waivered in their support.

Those of you that oppose conflict, or specific combat action, for whatever reason, You're Welcome. For it was the blood and, for many, ultimate sacrifice of your brothers and sisters, that you are able to voice your dissatifaction. I applaud your right to do so, because that's exactly why I did what I did.

A well deserved, "HAPPY VETERANS DAY"

Corvettedude
U.S. Navy SEAL, 1967-1993

Braveman....

It's cool!!! I respect what you're saying, regardless of my own personal opinions...which I won't get into.

thx1138
11-10-2007, 04:01 PM
Yes, he is patriotic. A patriotic fool. But he is not alone. There are millions of Americans who have let their minds be filled with patriotic nonsense by refusing to think for themselves. By refusing to ask themselves the important questions like: what does this president REALLY want to do? What lessons have learned over the last, say, 50 years? What will this war REALLY cost us and the young people we send to fight it? They must always bear in mind the main stream media (all of it) is basically an arm of the government becuase they LISCENSED by the government. If the government is a benevolent one - no problem. If the government is insane you can expect a lot of lies to cover the insanity trying to make the gov;t appear rational. Just like what Leo is trying to do here.

DJ_Asia
11-10-2007, 04:12 PM
its quite clear that American safety is not the driving factor behind the "War on Terror".If it were,then explain to me why Americans are forced to live in a country with unsecured borders?

thx1138
11-10-2007, 04:21 PM
for southwest Asia has failed utterly: Iran, Pakistan finalise gas exports contract
Updated at 1600 PST
TEHRAN: Iran and Pakistan have finalised a contract for a multi-billion-dollar gas export deal schedule to be signed within a month, the Iranian oil ministry's news service reported on Saturday.

"The content of the Peace Pipeline contract has been finalised and all the points prepared by the two sides' legal experts have been re-read and agreed by the two sides," Iran's deputy minister in charge of the project, Hojatollah Ganimifard, was quoted as saying.

Six NATO troops, 3 Afghan soldiers killed in ambush
Updated at 1310 PST
KABUL: Six troops from the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) and three Afghan soldiers have been killed in an ambush by insurgents in eastern Afghanistan, ISAF said in a statement on Saturday.

Eight ISAF troops and 11 Afghan soldiers were also wounded in the fighting which began when insurgents ambushed their patrol from multiple positions with rocket-propelled grenades and small arms fire, the statement said.

Four Iraqi tribal leaders killed in bombing
Updated at 1210 PST
BAQUBA: A suicide bomber exploded his vest inside a house in central Iraq, killing four tribal leaders spearheading the fight against Al-Qaeda in Diyala province, police and the US military said Saturday.

The attack took place Friday evening in the home of Sheikh Taha al-Obeidi in the village of Dojemah, near the town of Khalis about 50 kilometers (30 miles) north of Baghdad, Khalis police official Lieutenant Colonel Mohammed al-Obeidi said.

"Several people were inside the house. The explosion killed four tribal leaders, all members of the Diyala Awakening Council," Obeidi said.

"The chief of the Awakening council in Khalis district, Sheik Fayez Lafta, was among those killed."

A US military statement said Lafta and two other people had been killed in what it said was a bombing, but it gave few other details.

Coroner
11-10-2007, 04:28 PM
Corvettedude,

I really do respect you but invading some countries somewhere in Asia is far from protecting your way of life. For example the Vietnam war has been a huge mistake because Americans didn´t understand the Asian mentality and didn´t have the Vietnamese people on their side. You went to Vietnam to destroy their way of life. It is obvious why so many wars have been orchestrated or led by the USA in the 20th century and now. American companies need a worldwide free market to expand. Europe is full of American companies and overrun by the American culture while European companies or musicians have less chances to establish themselves in the US. Why? Because American economy doesn´t want concurrency on the native market. If Austria banned McDonald´s or Coca Cola, I´m sure American media would speak of an evil country in Europe called Austria...... :roll:

thx1138
11-10-2007, 04:33 PM
@DJ Asia: The reason the US elite wants illegal immigration is to speed up the integration of North America (North American Union). And the reason for this is the US military is going to need a very large pool of young people to fight (and win) in the the coming war in central Asia against Russia and China (after Iran is reduced to a province of the empire. The US population growth is slowing down while that of Mexico continues to rise. where is this manpower to come from? the answer is obvious. Howver a recent developement has occured: a Lou Dobbsian revolt has surfaced thanks largly to US racism "no more brownskins and spanish accents in my town" and throwing the elitists' plans into serious disarray. My advice to Lou: watch your back and never travel by plane.

thx1138
11-10-2007, 04:39 PM
@ coroner. The real reason for Viet Nam was because at the time there was thought to be (yes, you guessed it) large pools of hydrocarbons beneath the sea floor off the Viet Namese coast.

thx1138
11-10-2007, 04:47 PM
@ braveman: Yes, of course. The game plan is to cut off China by land and by sea of ALL petroleum products. Issue an ultimatum "Surrender or die of slow starvation' In a few months they will have to surrender leaving their infrastructure laregly intact. Once the present government leaders (and their families) have been hunted down and killed and a new compliant puppet government installed the sea lanes reopen and production will resume. The Chinese elite are well of this and are determined NOT to be deprived of Khazkhstani oil.

thx1138
11-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Global domination is a game the US plays TO WIN! In this game there are NO Marquis De Queensbury rules.

DJ_Asia
11-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Are you saying the U.S. will one day be at war with China and Russia? After it fights a war with Iran? I just don't see it. For one, China is one of America's biggest trading partners. War is not good for business.

[/quote]

Braveman I will try and have a civil converation with you...fair enough??

China holds over 1 trillion dollars in US currency....almost 1/3 of Chinas assets are in US currency.China has hinted several times that if the US attempts to interfere with an invasion of Taiwan,China will simply dump the US currency on th emarket,effectively killing the US as we know it.

Meanwhile Russia has reverted to flying Cold War era sorties out and about to US air bases worldwide,making eye contact with Anerican pilots and then turning home.

I doubt highly that neither China nor Russia is ignorant to the fact that we are broke down,bankrupt,militarily challenged nation and war with one or both wouldnt shock me.

DJ_Asia
11-10-2007, 04:54 PM
@DJ Asia: The reason the US elite wants illegal immigration is to speed up the integration of North America (North American Union). And the reason for this is the US military is going to need a very large pool of young people to fight (and win) in the the coming war in central Asia against Russia and China (after Iran is reduced to a province of the empire. The US population growth is slowing down while that of Mexico continues to rise. where is this manpower to come from? the answer is obvious. Howver a recent developement has occured: a Lou Dobbsian revolt has surfaced thanks largly to US racism "no more brownskins and spanish accents in my town" and throwing the elitists' plans into serious disarray. My advice to Lou: watch your back and never travel by plane.

Yup im aware of the NAU and its to-be currency "The Amero"Several have speculated the reason that the USD has fallen so dramtically is that they want to kill the greenback,make it worthless and the people will accept the Amero...hell even Vicente Fox confirmed the Amero is coming soon.

mbf
11-10-2007, 04:55 PM
@the vietnam war:

get ur facts straight: the Vietnam war started way earlier than the US-involvement shows. Vietnam was part of French colonialism in the far eastern region (yes, you remember those french guys in apocalypse now?)

the stubborness of the French postwar-regime helped the vietcong to become popular, as well as sowjet union funding.

I am not saying the US-involvement in Vietnam was right, that whole mess just started way earlier WITHOUT the involvment of the USA.

thx1138
11-10-2007, 05:00 PM
@braveman: I'm not saying the day after the present government falls and the next Bremer type government is installed 2 days later the US/UK will attack Russia over control of Khazakhstani oil. There will be a lull of at least 15 or 20 years to prepare for the final, greatest conflict. Remember all the bombast about this being the "New American Century"? Well there's still 92 years to go before it's over - plenty of time to prepare for a long drawn out conflict. Read the PNAC manifesto of 1996. The neocons are a VERY patient lot of people. It's their "Mein Kampf".

thx1138
11-10-2007, 05:07 PM
Yes, the French were there first and lost. The question is why didn't the US let it be. What does Viet Nam produce or could produce that can't be bought or plundered elsewhere in the region? And what is it about its location that makes it strategically important? Think about it.

thx1138
11-10-2007, 05:14 PM
The preliminary phase for the russian war has started already: See conflicts in the Ukraine, Georgia. Attemtpts to sow civil discord in Belarus. Piece by piece the countries around Russia and China are slowly being (or trying to be) sucked into the empire. According to the plan Russia will be surrounded by hostile armies. Then the ultinatum will be given. Then China will be next. Game over (except for small pockets of resistance in South America, Myanmar.

DJ_Asia
11-10-2007, 05:19 PM
Yes, the French were there first and lost. The question is why didn't the US let it be. What does Viet Nam produce or could produce that can't be bought or plundered elsewhere in the region? And what is it about its location that makes it strategically important? Think about it.

I travel to Vietnam fairly often,spent time touring the War Museum in HCMC...and its just a sad,somber fucking thing to see.At least once a day on the street you will run into an "Agent Orange Child"..you know foot growing out their chest,1 arm,7 fingers,blind...totally fucked by being the offspring of a veteran exposed to the defoliants we dropped on them.

All political posturing aside,Ive never been to a place in my life with nicer friendlier people than in Vietnam.So many nations hate Americans,for good reason,but in VN,where they SHOULD hate us,no anti-American sentiment at all...just smiles and thumbs up.