PDA

View Full Version : Very Nice Danielle Foxxx

TSLoverIB
11-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Hey everyone, i thought this was awsome. Here is a episode of the show Dog Eat Dog. Danielle Foxxx is a guest, a guy has to guess which is the born female. Danielle is so gorgious in this episode, enjoy. :)

http://www.tubeormobile.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=174&title=Dog_Eat_Dog_TV_Show__Guess_the_woman_

jefferson1776
11-09-2007, 06:34 PM
i thought the girl in the black dress was the GG, very tough challenge!

suckseed
11-09-2007, 08:17 PM
I think the guy in that video has had a few cocks in him, if you catch my drift.

suckseed
11-09-2007, 08:26 PM
Holy cannoli. I don't watch TV, so I never saw this girl before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSn_l0eyd58

I'd fuck the shit out of her, if you know what I mean.

TSLoverIB
11-10-2007, 03:59 AM
I know i guessed the chick with to much make up as well, but Foxx is beautiful, the rest were easy too. Heck ya Id fuk the heck out brooke burns too seed, lol. Yep the dudes deff a fudge packer. BUT whocares, id take around with Danielle too.

Danielle Foxxx
11-10-2007, 04:40 AM
That was when I first started taking hormones. I was still living as a boy and went by the name Holly Gramm. lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-10-2007, 04:53 AM
don't give her punk ass any early hormone shine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh uh fuck that

AllanahStarrNYC
11-10-2007, 04:59 AM
I totally remember this show.

I was working at Lucky Cheng's in NYC- back in the day-
and they taped auditions there.

My friend Diandra did the show- and the producer told her I was too much for tv.

I always thought that was funny.

They probably meant my size :). Hehe

TSLoverIB
11-10-2007, 06:20 AM
What is wrong with you Walker? You think because your the moderator, you can put people down? Atleast shes making something out of her self. Your lucky people even come here to POST! You need to treat people with respect.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-10-2007, 06:42 AM
What is wrong with you Walker? You think because your the moderator, you can put people down? Atleast shes making something out of her self. Your lucky people even come here to POST! You need to treat people with respect.

stfu

Let's be honest you made this thread for WHAT? other than ass kissing?
I've been joking on Foxxx all week and she replies to the shit i say humorously, yet ass kissers like you want to get all emotional. Shut the fuck up, you have no idea who anyone is on this forum or what they've done in their life, what they do know about you is that you have made an effort to pucker up to the glutes of a chick that at the end of the day would probably say "damn he's desperate!"

as far as treating people with respect, respect is earned, newbie, now sit back with your tail tucked between your legs like the good lil bitch that you are and enjoy the general discussion forum aka MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

sincerely,
JWBL™

TSLoverIB
11-10-2007, 07:04 AM
Seriously walker, Grow the fuck up, iam done with you now, peace :roll:

Danielle Foxxx
11-10-2007, 05:47 PM
LOL

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 06:04 PM
It's funny how there's a new Foxxx thread just as she starts posting again...

I'm sure it's just a coincidence and not ass kissing :lies

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=14215&highlight=danielle+foxxx

DJ_Asia
11-10-2007, 06:09 PM

stfu

Let's be honest you made this thread for WHAT? other than ass kissing?
I've been joking on Foxxx all week and she replies to the shit i say humorously, yet ass kissers like you want to get all emotional. Shut the fuck up, you have no idea who anyone is on this forum or what they've done in their life, what they do know about you is that you have made an effort to pucker up to the glutes of a chick that at the end of the day would probably say "damn he's desperate!"

as far as treating people with respect, respect is earned, newbie, now sit back with your tail tucked between your legs like the good lil bitch that you are and enjoy the general discussion forum aka MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

sincerely,
JWBL™

Much respect man,you def have more patience than I do...Id be hitting that "BANNED" button all day long!

Danielle Foxxx
11-10-2007, 06:11 PM
Or maybe he likes me... could it be that simple? :roll:

Danielle Foxxx
11-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Bump

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Or maybe he likes me... could it be that simple? :roll:

Ur a good looking girl but maybe ur just lacking a little weight in ur head..

..are u calling coincidence?

Danielle Foxxx
11-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Bump

Danielle Foxxx
11-10-2007, 06:19 PM
BTW JohnnyWalker, did I thank you and the HungAngels staff for being such great and understanding individuals? I am glad that we were able to set our differences aside and be adults about this whole thing.
I think ones greatest gift is foregiveness and for those who chose to lag behind it is an enormous weight to carry. I am glad you viewed my first post back as it was meant to be viewed. It trully was from the heart and I am glad you understand.

Thank you for being such a good guy. Now turn tht ass and spread them so I can kiss it.

Danielle

Bigguy
11-10-2007, 06:19 PM
That was when I first started taking hormones. I was still living as a boy and went by the name Holly Gramm. lol
I didn't know that. How long ago is this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJx2ABmmCRE

Danielle Foxxx
11-10-2007, 06:21 PM
when was that Allanah, like 6 years ago?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-10-2007, 06:43 PM
to be honest this thread is bullshit, some loser logs on to HA and tries to get tranny pussy points (hehe) by posting up something that many transgendered women often consider insulting, a picture from the past near the very beginning of their transition.................

Asia no need to ban anyone, it's just a case where ass kissing was attempted by typing, copying, and pasting to make a thread with the right hand, while beating off was done with the left..............

p.s. Danielle I've never had my ass kissed by a TS, the GG that did it used http://shopping.search.ch/images/products/large/668/riegger-533260-johnnie_walker_black_label.jpg

;)

Danielle Foxxx
11-10-2007, 06:46 PM
Lies and Propaganda

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-10-2007, 06:49 PM
stfu punk

bunzy
11-10-2007, 06:52 PM
Put 'em in their place JWBL, LOL.

GIA LOVES RON
11-10-2007, 07:11 PM

OH MY FREAKIN WOW! DAnielle, you already look like a woman in your drag days....I just have something to clarify though...you said in the RICKI LAKE show that you want to quit drag and live as a boy again???? I don't get it....and after that show, did you decided to live as a boy or you obviusly had a change of heart cause you are a woman anatomically now. For what it's worth ,i cant even tell back then in your drag days that we're born as a boy. hahahaha! YOU ARE VERY LUCKY!!! :D

Danielle Foxxx
11-10-2007, 07:23 PM
I don't have a copy of that show, I wanna see it again. I can't believe I came out at the end looking like Justin Timberlake.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-10-2007, 07:27 PM
I don't have a copy of that show, I wanna see it again. I can't believe I came out at the end looking like Justin Timberlake.

lol
http://as.wn.com/i/22/96cea0ad1fa588.jpg

whew shit

scroller
11-10-2007, 07:40 PM
Holy cannoli. I don't watch TV, so I never saw this girl before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSn_l0eyd58

I'd fuck the shit out of her, if you know what I mean.

This I agree with -- I totally got hooked on Dog Eat Dog a while back, mostly to watch Brooke Burns.

Whoever did the costuming on that show should get some kind of award. Her outfits were jaw-droppingly amazing, every episode.

resdog
11-10-2007, 08:15 PM
u r an awesome woman danielle!!!

Danielle Foxxx
11-10-2007, 10:45 PM
Brook Burns is even prettier in person and she invited us to the dressing room and she was a total doll. I have to find that picture of us on the sofa with her when she pulled us all down and we fell on the couch laughing. She is sooooooo sweet and that smile is not to be touched. Trully a sweetheart

scroller
11-10-2007, 11:13 PM
Hey, cool.

TSLoverIB
11-11-2007, 04:35 AM
Walker, you still talk crap? Not everyone reads every thread everyday, some of us do have lives. So with that said, you didnt seem to joke, if it was, sorry, my bad. Now, you think because your the moderator. You can bash anyone, anytime. Hell ban me, got patients, ya,lol. I really couldnt give two shits, i barly post , i read some and get back to my life. My opinion is my opinion, and if it disturbs your old TS chasing ass oh well. First i dont post it to kiss ass, I thought it would be fun to keep this forum going, that means to post old, new, any topic. Now as i stated, i can see you love to fight for BS reasons, plenty of threads showing this. Now if you cant let it go, thats your issue. But what would be best for you in my opionion is to pull the dick outta your mouth, the one outta your ass, take your hand off my dick and find a hobbie or a real job. Now as i stated, i am done with you, grow up, peace.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-11-2007, 04:38 AM
Walker, you still talk crap? Not everyone reads every thread everyday, some of us do have lives. So with that said, you didnt seem to joke, if it was, sorry, my bad. Now, ou think because your the moderator. You can bash anyone, anytime. Hell ban me, got patients,lol. I really couldnt give two shits, i barly post , i read some and get back to my life. My opinion is my opinion, and if it disturbs your old TS chasing ass oh well. First i dont post it to kiss ass, I thought it would be fun to keep this forum going, that means to post old, new, any topic. Now as i stated, i can see you love to fight for BS reasons, plenty of threads showing this. Now if you cant let it go, thats your issue. But if i were you id pull the dick outta my mouth, the one outta my ass, take my hand off my dick and find a hobbie. Now as i stated, i am done with you, grow up, peace.

no fuck that newbie, you sit there like the lil bitch that you are and listen up
you don't fuckin attempt to cuss me out, then apologize, then try to cuss me out in the same fuckin paragraph you fucking loser...........

I won't ban you, fools like you keep me entertained. The fact still remains, you pulled up an old pic for what?!? TO GET PUSSY POINTS!!!!!!!!! It's a fucking shame, get over it, go download some of her TS Seduction movies and beat off with your drugstore brand vaseline like the lil bitch that you are, and when you are done, maybe you can try to pathetically pm her telling her how much of a mess you made watching her do her thing on film.

have a nice night

TSLoverIB
11-11-2007, 04:44 AM
Your seriously sad man, 30 seconds and you reply? Wow you must live here, haha. Dont tell us all about your saturday night plans with vasaline, Get a job, a hobbie, now you have a good night.

Danielle Foxxx
11-11-2007, 04:45 AM
Can we please stop the testosterone flow guys?

Thank you

Night Rider
11-11-2007, 04:47 AM
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

daleach
11-15-2007, 12:01 PM

You are so gorgeous. I have to give you props for all your hard work. You have really made yourself into one of the most stunning Ladies around.

BXCanada
11-15-2007, 12:16 PM
i remember that episode, sucks that that show is nolonger on the air.

juanfrancisco
01-07-2008, 11:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1BgoPloyKk

daidone
01-07-2008, 11:45 PM
lord, is Danielle not a goddess.

i still cannot believe i met her.