PDA

View Full Version : Sat Jul 9. LONDON-Allanah Starr's First International Party!

Events
05-13-2005, 01:04 AM
For the first time ever, Allanah Starr is having a party outside of New York City!
She has picked one of her favorite cities in the world London to host A Burlesque Xtravaganza, Saturday July, 9!

The party will be held @ London's famous ts/tv nightclub The Way Out Club and the evening will feature special guest dancers from NYC, giveaways, as well as a one woman show performed by Allanah Starr!

Read Flyer for Complete Details!

NYCe
05-13-2005, 01:12 AM
*looks at weak american dollar*
*cries*

Bigguy
05-13-2005, 04:16 AM
I hope several of the UK members go with digital cameras and post their pictures here. :D

tsluver247
05-13-2005, 08:29 AM
Bring the party to Chicago or Miami.

flabbybody
05-13-2005, 05:15 PM
you were right NYCe. I just saw it on cnbc. It takes $1.85 to buy one British pound but an analyst said the greenback is getting stronger.

Ecstatic
05-14-2005, 05:21 AM
That's not so bad. On my first trip to the UK in the summer of 1980 (to study--or read, as the Brits say--at Trinity College, Oxford), it cost an average of $2.45 to buy a single pound, with the result that prices typically looked "right" (3.95 for this, 5.95 for that), except that the price was two and a half times higher than at home. I had to wire home for money three times just to survive the summer. But it was a great time, and the first of four or five visits.

tsfarrah
05-24-2005, 09:27 AM
Hi Allanah

Farrah here from London,I remember when I met you in London that you were planning a party at the Wayout club,I think it will be really good,A great change to the club!

I will see you there!

take care

love Farrah xxxx
http://www.tsfarrah.com

ziffy007
05-30-2005, 11:25 PM
:roll: Will Some Hott Black Girl(s) Be Coming In London , To Grace Allanah's London Party ?? My Thanks In Advance To Any Who Care To , Bringing Their Beauty Over To Our Fair City !! :roll:

AllanahStarrNYC
05-30-2005, 11:50 PM
There will be lots of lovely ladies there- including one very special surprise guest !

Farrah, it was a pleasure to meet you as well and I look forward to seeing you at the party! It should be lots of fun!

I am so excited about this one!!!!

xoxo

Allanah

tsfarrah
05-31-2005, 07:53 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes I'm excited about coming along aswell,because I havent had chance to get to your new york one yet,

if you need any help with anything,just drop me an email hun

xxxxFarrah

http://www.tsfarrah.com

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ziffy007
06-01-2005, 07:13 PM
:roll: I Really Hope To See Some Of The HOTTTT ! U.S.A. Black T.Girls Visiting London 4 July's Party ( :) No Nice Black T.Girls To Meet In London :) ) Cool Service - Apartments In Central Zone To Rent By The Day And Where No One Bothers Anyone ! Restaurants , Stores . Shows Theatres For Girls To Be Having Fun , Shop , Sight - See , Networking And Even Meet Up With A Lucky Client ( Or Two ! ) :) ( American Airlines , Virgin , Air India ( Which Is Good And Not Expensive For Fixed Tickets ) And Others All Fly To London Gatwick / Heathrow !!! Then 40 Minute 20 USD Train Ride To Central Zone ) Hope This Helps ! :roll:

Links -

Service apartments

http://www.2hydeparksquare.com/

uk trannie site if girl wants to let it be known she's coming .

http://www.rxxx.com

If Girl Wants Local Phone Number , Local Sim Phone Cards Are From About 10 - 20 USD Work in ( Unlocked ) Tri - Band Phones And Local Pre Pay Phones With Cards Available Locally From 60 USD . Several Networks , But Orange , O2 Will Work Without Any Registrations. ( Dozens Of Phone Shops In Central Zone ) .

Hope This May Be Of Some Use To Any Girl(s) Who May Be Thinking About Coming ( Hope I Didn't Break Any Rules Mentioning Other Site ) .

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bluejay
06-02-2005, 10:19 PM
Guys,

I'll certainly will be taking my camera along!!

So don't worry I'll provide you all with the low down on the night!

Bigguy
06-02-2005, 11:58 PM
Guys,

I'll certainly will be taking my camera along!!

So don't worry I'll provide you all with the low down on the night!
:D :D :D

Gillian
06-05-2005, 02:14 AM
:cry: :(

I can't make that weekend ... and it would have been really 8) to have met Farrah (who's looking great, btw)

ziffy007
06-10-2005, 02:10 AM
:roll:

Further update for any Girls(s) thinking of hitting London July 9th , for Allanah's Party . Flying into London Gatwick , board Gatwick Express Train , which are 4 an hour 8am to Midnight 7 days , buy ticket on train 9 UK Pounds ( about 16 USD ). Journey time 35 minutes , to Victoria Central .

Hope this helps Girls !

:roll:

tgirl in platform heels
06-16-2005, 03:01 PM
i'll make an excuse to the girlfriend and try to get down there!!

i hope eva vortex makes an appearance - she's the sexiest thing in the whole of london! please - someone take pictures! :P

Chica
06-16-2005, 08:48 PM
depending upon money i might be able to get there

Bluejay
06-16-2005, 11:10 PM
I know Eva and she's a great girl!

Worry not if she's there i'll get her in frame!

tgirl in platform heels
06-17-2005, 02:33 PM
I know Eva and she's a great girl!

Worry not if she's there i'll get her in frame!

i will hold you to that promise Bluejay!! preferably her and allanah in the same picture...hmmm, i'm getting chills just thinking about those two in the same shot!! :wink:

tgirl in platform heels
07-07-2005, 03:32 PM
will this party still be going ahead after the terroist bombings in london?