PDA

View Full Version : H.A. GRIPES

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-08-2007, 09:30 AM
Do you have any gripes about Hung Angels..a Hung Angel/s and or Hung Angels board members? LOL

Come on dont be shy, SPEAK OUT! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-08-2007, 09:35 AM
I knew THIS would get your attention! LOL Come on Nicole..don't be too shy now! :lol:

Get it OFF your D's now. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-08-2007, 09:43 AM
Fuck you

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-08-2007, 09:51 AM
punk muhfucka

bilko
11-08-2007, 09:55 AM
ok
let me start the bal rolling
i dislike vanessa,mimi,and the tatts girl above.
why?
because they show a severe lack of manners.

Dino Velvet
11-08-2007, 09:56 AM
I hate to seem like some peace loving hippie, but I have no gripes about this place. I haven't had a problem with anyone. The bottomfeeders that are members here are pretty easy to avoid.

The only thing that could make this place better is if I could pull my pants down and have one of the lovely ladies reach through my monitor and jerk me off and then make me a sandwich after they wash their hands.

bilko
11-08-2007, 09:58 AM
Well I love you, Bilko.

you must of been drunk the other night then :shock:

bilko
11-08-2007, 10:02 AM
Well I love you, Bilko.

you must of been drunk the other night then :shock:No, I was on angel dust.
fair enough :lol:

bilko
11-08-2007, 10:04 AM
actully i have just watched your video,your better looking than the pic suggests,did i just say that?
8)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-08-2007, 10:07 AM
The only thing that could make this place better is if I could pull my pants down and have one of the lovely ladies reach through my monitor and jerk me off and then make me a sandwich after they wash their hands.

Lmao :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

bilko
11-08-2007, 10:13 AM
hara that is a very pretty pic girl.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-08-2007, 10:17 AM
hara that is a very pretty pic girl.

Thanks Bilko. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

BrendaQG
11-08-2007, 10:31 AM
I have one serious suggestion. On many other boards it is possible for each member to place people on "ignore". Then forever (or you take them off ignore) after their post will be "ignored". You will not see them. I don't see any way to do that here.

As for the people here. I have no problem with anyone really. Even Vanessa. I know her in 3D and know that there is allot more to her than she shows on HA. Let me tell you about all the community work and social services she has provided over the years, doing AIDS outreach and mentoring programs etc.

Knowing that to everybody there is more than what they seem online makes it hard for me to really hate anyone here.

bilko
11-08-2007, 10:34 AM
actully i have just watched your video,your better looking than the pic suggests,did i just say that?
8)I dunno. Did someone hack into your HA profile mid-post?
maybe :wink:
i think i could tame you,lol

mbf
11-08-2007, 10:54 AM
I have one serious suggestion. On many other boards it is possible for each member to place people on "ignore". Then forever (or you take them off ignore) after their post will be "ignored". You will not see them. I don't see any way to do that here.

great idea, for some folx it would feel and look as if they are just talking to themselves :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-08-2007, 12:14 PM
I think that was her point mbf! LOL They'll leave the thread if they knew and felt like none is talking to them! :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

London Guy
11-08-2007, 12:32 PM
HA Gripe - people who nastiliy criticise the pics / avatars of the girls who post here.

FFS, girls should be encouraged not put off!

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 01:25 PM
i don't hate anyone...but i dislike people that stalk me around HA digging up my posts and actually counting them through the day :lol: and there have been a couple...

also i hate people that jump into threads and bitch and then "ignore u" when they've nothing left to say..

i try not to hijack people's thread these days but some people can't stop..

wombat33
11-08-2007, 02:10 PM
Do you have any gripes about Hung Angels..a Hung Angel/s and or Hung Angels board members? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

My biggst gripe is that Hara does not show up on my doorstep for a romantic evening automatically when I sign in. Between that witty sense of humor, and her adorable, sexy little self............yum.

p.s. you look like a fresh sexy little vixen in your new avatar photo. VERY cute.

my other griipes are that I wish you could upload more photos (some seem to be able to upload tons on one post)

with the nasty fighting threads were removed as soon as they got out of hand with a suspension for those who are really nasty. Like hockey. LOL.

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 02:19 PM
just because someone hasn't responded to one of your million posts of the day doesn't mean they are ignoring you, Night Rider...perhaps they are, I don't know, SLEEPING? or maybe, actually doing something other than posting here? I spend a total of about 20 minutes on this forum daily...

and im sure the remaining 23hours 40mins are filled with excitement :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-08-2007, 02:24 PM
My biggst gripe is that Hara does not show up on my doorstep for a romantic evening automatically when I sign in. Between that witty sense of humor, and her adorable, sexy little self............yum.

p.s. you look like a fresh sexy little vixen in your new avatar photo. VERY cute.

Aww Thanks Wombat33. Are you always this sweet to the ladies? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TSCURIOUS
11-08-2007, 02:38 PM
Not enough naked pictures!

Jennifer_English
11-08-2007, 03:16 PM
I think all the english girls SUCK..

(actually i KNOW we suck) - *wipes lips*

:wink:

FREEFALLL666
11-08-2007, 03:23 PM
*humps PC* ouch that pic is HOTT!!

My only gripe with the board is the pink colour, maybee we could have a Skin Options?? Its not so much cause its ""girly"" but I prefer less garish colours....

wombat33
11-08-2007, 03:26 PM

Aww Thanks Wombat33. Are you always this sweet to the ladies? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I am sweet to them from girls on up to senior citizens. Always be nice to ladies, they deserve it. However extra sugar for you because you are freakin adorable. Aside from HOTTIEness, your posts are always fun or interesting or thought provoking.

But again...........HOTTIE CUTIE...........the list goes on.

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 03:29 PM
I think its funny who guys on here who have never met a ts in real time , yet talk so much shit about us. Now I don't give a flying fuck about what somebodys opinion of me is on HA. But aside from Hollywoodbuckstrap, Allanah, Sunny, Jennifer , Tabatha siren , Mimi, and Brenda,and a FEW guys, none of you faggots that talk so much shit about me have ever met me, come to any of my shows, or even e-mailed or pm'd me. A bunch of namelss, faceless internet trolls. Now in the REAL world you assholes look a fool, not me. I am very active part of the Chicago Tg Community. Aside from being a paid showgirl, I volunteer as much as I can and I will help any girl who I can, in any way I can. If some shit talking looser on HA doesn't like me, then fuck it, too bad so sad. I pay my bills, not some shit talker. At the end of the day, you assholes who think you are making me look bad, joke on you, because now there are even MORE men interested in getting to know me as a person, not just an internet personality. Learn the difference between ONLINE and REALITY. If you don't like me, then ignore me. If I'm that ugly don't look at my work, don't read my posts. Plain and simple. Seems like the guys insisting on trying to make me look bad are the guys who want me the most." LOVE your HATERS, they are your BIGGEST FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (and no not every poster on HA is a looser, before somebody get's their panties in a bunch, but the loosers are more than obvious)

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 03:36 PM
...and her delusion flaired to an unreversable level

thx1138
11-08-2007, 03:37 PM
looser = loser "Seems like the guys insisting on trying to make me look bad are the guys who want me the most. LOVE your HATERS, they are your BIGGEST FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hmmmm, maybe that's why I have absolutely no desire to see you or PM you.

Focusing on mass awakening in 2007

TSCURIOUS
11-08-2007, 03:41 PM
After that tirade - I'll be sure to hop on the next plane and come see you-
Ever hear of the comment "Addition through subtraction"??

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 03:41 PM
looser = loser "Seems like the guys insisting on trying to make me look bad are the guys who want me the most. LOVE your HATERS, they are your BIGGEST FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" hmmmm, maybe that's why I have absolutely no desire to see you or PM you.

Focusing on mass awakening in 2007And do I care? You must, you responded. If you really didn't like me, you would have laughed and kept going. Thats my whole point, you just made it stronger

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 03:42 PM
...and her delusion flaired to an unreversable levelAnd your 2faced ass has alot of nerve. Jock Mimi then talk shit to her, hmmmmmmmmmmmm :crap

tubgirl
11-08-2007, 03:45 PM

Focusing on mass awakening in 2007And do I care? You must, you responded. If you really didn't like me, you would have laughed and kept going. Thats my whole point, you just made it stronger

using your own logic, that means that you did care enough about his post to respond..

wait...logic?...what?

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 03:46 PM
...and her delusion flaired to an unreversable levelAnd your 2faced ass has alot of nerve. Jock Mimi then talk shit to her, hmmmmmmmmmmmm :crap

what does jock mimi mean...i havent been talking shit to her, just warning her of ur "antics"

u say we're all losers but u love it here too :roll:

stillies77
11-08-2007, 03:50 PM
I think its funny who guys on here who have never met a ts in real time , yet talk so much shit about us. Now I don't give a flying fuck about what somebodys opinion of me is on HA. But aside from Hollywoodbuckstrap, Allanah, Sunny, Jennifer , Tabatha siren , Mimi, and Brenda, none of you faggots have ever met me, come to any of my shows, or even e-mailed or pm'd me. A bunch of namelss, faceless internet trolls. Now in the REAL world you assholes look a fool, not me. I am very active part of the Chicago Tg Community. Aside from paid showgirl, I volunteer as much as I can and I will help any girl who I can, in any way I can. If HA doesn't like me, then fuck it, too bad so sad. I pay my bills, not some looser on HA. At the end of the day, you assholes who think you are making me look bad, joke on you, because now there are even MORE men interested in getting to know me as a person, not just an internet personality. Learn the difference between online and reality. If you don't like me, then ignore me. If I'm that ugly don't look at my work, don't read my posts. Plain and simple. Seems like the guys insisting on trying to make me look bad are the guys who want me the most." LOVE your HATERS, they are your BIGGEST FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

wow...this is like...the speech from Independence Day except bill pullman is the man...and didnt piss anyone off...and you called people trolls...like me..you suck.

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 04:03 PM
I think its funny who guys on here who have never met a ts in real time , yet talk so much shit about us. Now I don't give a flying fuck about what somebodys opinion of me is on HA. But aside from Hollywoodbuckstrap, Allanah, Sunny, Jennifer , Tabatha siren , Mimi, and Brenda, none of you faggots have ever met me, come to any of my shows, or even e-mailed or pm'd me. A bunch of namelss, faceless internet trolls. Now in the REAL world you assholes look a fool, not me. I am very active part of the Chicago Tg Community. Aside from paid showgirl, I volunteer as much as I can and I will help any girl who I can, in any way I can. If HA doesn't like me, then fuck it, too bad so sad. I pay my bills, not some looser on HA. At the end of the day, you assholes who think you are making me look bad, joke on you, because now there are even MORE men interested in getting to know me as a person, not just an internet personality. Learn the difference between online and reality. If you don't like me, then ignore me. If I'm that ugly don't look at my work, don't read my posts. Plain and simple. Seems like the guys insisting on trying to make me look bad are the guys who want me the most." LOVE your HATERS, they are your BIGGEST FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

wow...this is like...the speech from Independence Day except bill pullman is the man...and didnt piss anyone off...and you called people trolls...like me..you suck.I called the faggots who talked shit about me trolls, now if you feel you fit into that catgory thats on you, I personally thought we were cool. But I go back to my point. It doesn't matter. Its the internet. Entertainment. In reality, you people don't exsist. When I shut the computer off, HA disappears, REALITY is still there. My friends, my co-workers, my clients. So I come here, vent and go back to reality. I bet if you met me in real life, not telling me where you saw me before, you would have a different view of me, ask around. I have met a FEW, very few HA members. I even modeled for 2 members of this site, and had a wonderful expierence.

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 04:08 PM

what does jock mimi mean...i havent been talking shit to her, just warning her of ur "antics"

u say we're all losers but u love it here too :roll:What the fuck do you need to warn Mimi of? Mimi and I are friends, your faggot ass can't change that. Get into reality. Those drugs your addicted to have fucked up your head. She knows me in the real world, and we have been friends for years. We talk 15 times a day on the phone, we go everywhere together. Ask her who she spent her birthday dinner with? Another online looser talking shit about somebody he never met.

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 04:14 PM

u say we're all losers but u love it here too :roll:What the fuck do you need to warn Mimi of? Mimi and I are friends, your faggot ass can't change that. Get into reality. Those drugs your addicted to have fucked up your head. She knows me in the real world, and we have been friends for years. We talk 15 times a day on the phone, we go everywhere together. Ask her who she spent her birthday dinner with? Another online looser talking shit about somebody he never met.

Lets not kid urself, the only reason she hangs out with u is because ur a tranny. (well u try to be)

I haven't been trying to split u's up so don't talk shit. I did say watch the way vanessa acts and do the complete opposite but i couldnt give a fuck if ur friends or not..

MacShreach
11-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Jeez the SALVAGERY of it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

thx1138
11-08-2007, 04:18 PM
@ tubgirl The only reason I replied to Vanessa's provocative post was my 3 day fever broke last night and I felt unusually feisty this morning knowing full well she'd reply. *That's the way Latinas are). But not to worry - It won't happen again. I got it out of my system Focusing on mass awakening in 2007

TJ347
11-08-2007, 04:20 PM

Ah, yes... The old "most of you have never even met a TS" line, and once again used unsuccessfully. What difference, may I ask, does whether or not a guy has actually met a TS make in this situation? I mean, Vanessa, you haven't met the guys you're talking shit about "in reality", but that doesn't stop you from calling them "stupid fag" and such, now does it?

Not that I'm saying you're necessarily wrong in the opinions you express about whomever, mind you. What I am saying however is that if not having actually met someone face to face disqualifies you from being able to express an accurate opinon, then just as few guys (if any here) have actually met you, you haven't met us, and thus are similarly disqualified.

On another note, interesting how you can say you don't give a flying fuck about anyone's opinion of you on HA is, but after excluding Hollywood, Allanah, Sunny, Jennifer, Tabitha Siren, Mimi and Brenda, you collectively dismiss everyone else as "faggots". Tsk, tsk. Some of the "faggots" here have actually been nice to you, but it's all about you all the time, isn't it? You get mad, and it's fuck 'em all. Perhaps that's why none of the "faggots" here have bothered going to your shows, e-mailing, or pm'ing you (and come on, now... none?). You don't exude what one would call a pleasant personality here, and yet you would have people believe that in the real world, you're different?

You're active in the Chicago TG community and volunteer? Great. While that is admirable, it doesn't make you a saint. I occasionally hand $20 bills out to the homeless... Does that mean you, Jen or whomever else aren't allowed to call me fag or asshole anymore? You say, "If you don't like me, then ignore me", but don't take your own advice when it comes to other posters. Then you brag about how your "haters" have failed because now there are more men interested in getting to know you as a person, despite the fact you regularly cry about being unable to find a good man, and miss the fact that all this new attention only ensures more of the same. It's quality, not quantity. Shoveling through tons of manure in hopes of finding a diamond... Let me know how that goes.

The only person who ever makes you look bad here is you. So, if the people who insist on trying to make you look bad are the ones who want you the most, that works, because no one adores you as much as you do. Otherwise, if it "seems like the guys insisting on trying to make me look bad are the guys who want me the most", what evidence could you possibly show? Remember, none of the "faggots" here email or pm you and they don't come to your shows, so where could this proof come from? Of course, it only "seems" like the guys trying to make you look bad want you the most because you want to believe that, but believing something doesn't make it true. "LOVE the HATERS! They're your biggest fans..." Please, stop trying to quote Jay-Z and think about some of the nonsense coming out of your mouth.

You advised us to learn the difference between online and reality. Maybe you should start by tackling them one at a time...

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 04:20 PM

Lets not kid urself, the only reason she hangs out with u is because ur a tranny. (well u try to be)

I haven't been trying to split u's up so don't talk shit. I did say watch the way vanessa acts and do the complete opposite but i couldnt give a fuck if ur friends or not.. There are thousands of transgendered woman in Chicago, Mimi and I are friends because we choose to be, not due to lack of other transsexuals. We have alot in common, and the men love us, so fuck your ignorant ass. A punk posting shit online, but would never have the balls to say it in my face. The nerve. :roll:

thx1138
11-08-2007, 04:21 PM
With all due respects to Russell Crowe, Brenda...YOU are the beautiful mind (on this site anyway) Focusing on mass awakening in 2007

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 04:23 PM
There are thousands of transgenered woman in Chicago, Mimi and I are friends because we choose to be, not due to lack of other transexuals. We have alot in commomn, and the men love us, so fuck your ingnorant ass. A punk posting shit online, but would never have the balls to say it in my face. The nerve.

I would say it to ur face but i dont know if id get the words out before being sick

TJ347
11-08-2007, 04:26 PM
If nothing else, if you insult someone, spell the insult correctly. My two cents.

BrendaQG
11-08-2007, 04:26 PM

Here is a good example of something I hate about HA. it's Ranks. How is it that this guys is a "Certified Tranny Expert"? He joined on 06 October of this year. He's averaged about 33 post a day!. If the option exist to do so then perhaps ranks could be handed out by a certain length of time a person has been on the board. Because honestly Night Rider you know less than nothing about anything. You are so far off that you are "not even wrong".

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 04:28 PM

Ah, yes... The old "most of you have never even met a TS" line, and once again used unsuccessfully. What difference, may I ask, does whether or not a guy has actually met a TS make in this situation? I mean, Vanessa, you haven't met the guys you're talking shit about "in reality", but that doesn't stop you from calling them "stupid fag" and such, now does it?

Not that I'm saying you're necessarily wrong in the opinions you express about whomever, mind you. What I am saying however is that if not having actually met someone face to face disqualifies you from being able to express an accurate opinon, then just as few guys (if any here) have actually met you, you haven't met us, and thus are similarly disqualified.

On another note, interesting how you can say you don't give a flying fuck about anyone's opinion of you on HA is, but after excluding Hollywood, Allanah, Sunny, Jennifer, Tabitha Siren, Mimi and Brenda, you collectively dismiss everyone else as "faggots". Tsk, tsk. Some of the "faggots" here have actually been nice to you, but it's all about you all the time, isn't it? You get mad, and it's fuck 'em all. Perhaps that's why none of the "faggots" here have bothered going to your shows, e-mailing, or pm'ing you (and come on, now... none?). You don't exude what one would call a pleasant personality here, and yet you would have people believe that in the real world, you're different?

You're active in the Chicago TG community and volunteer? Great. While that is admirable, it doesn't make you a saint. I occasionally hand $20 bills out to the homeless... Does that mean you, Jen or whomever else aren't allowed to call me fag or asshole anymore? You say, "If you don't like me, then ignore me", but don't take your own advice when it comes to other posters. Then you brag about how your "haters" have failed because now there are more men interested in getting to know you as a person, despite the fact you regularly cry about being unable to find a good man, and miss the fact that all this new attention only ensures more of the same. It's quality, not quantity. Shoveling through tons of manure in hopes of finding a diamond... Let me know how that goes.

The only person who ever makes you look bad here is you. So, if the people who insist on trying to make you look bad are the ones who want you the most, that works, because no one adores you as much as you do. Otherwise, if it "seems like the guys insisting on trying to make me look bad are the guys who want me the most", what evidence could you possibly show? Remember, none of the "faggots" here email or pm you and they don't come to your shows, so where could this proof come from? Of course, it only "seems" like the guys trying to make you look bad want you the most because you want to believe that, but believing something doesn't make it true. "LOVE the HATERS! They're your biggest fans..." Please, stop trying to quote Jay-Z and think about some of the nonsense coming out of your mouth.

You advised us to learn the difference between online and reality. Maybe you should start by tackling them one at a time... I never said everybody on here was a faggot, you just interpeted it that way. And I said I have met and worked with a FEW members of the board, I have also gone to dinner with a FEW members of HA. and funny, none of those people, male or ts, even post on the forum. Now I don't know you, have never had any contact with you, never a message or even a Hi, so why start in on me now?

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 04:30 PM

Here is a good example of something I hate about HA. it's Ranks. How is it that this guys is a "Certified Tranny Expert"? He joined on 06 October of this year. He's averaged about 33 post a day!. If the option exist to do so then perhaps ranks could be handed out by a certain length of time a person has been on the board. Because honestly Night Rider you know less than nothing about anything. You are so far off that you are "not even wrong".

If u want to know my story go into my profile "again" and read up

There's no point in sucking up to vanessa just to try and get in with the crowd again. Its not gonna happen, i get see right through u!!

U seem to forget that it was me backed u up over all the horrible comments vanessa said about u and ur appearance....but if u want to hang out of vanessa now go right ahead

it was only a couple of days ago u were complaining about vanessa and mimi, and ive still got the PM so don't make me expose it

UR TRANSPARENT

Jericho
11-08-2007, 05:09 PM

Jericho
11-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Ooops, my bad, Gripes!

Oli
11-08-2007, 05:12 PM
http://i8.tinypic.com/2vbsxvp.jpg

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 05:13 PM
Night Rider, I'm just curious. How old are you, sweetheart?

im in my prime

TheOne1
11-08-2007, 05:23 PM
what is there to gripe about? you can type what you want, post what you want, your not forced to read or look at anything.. and you can come and go as you please.

this place is just like riding the subway with the preachers... except everybody on here hides behind avatars of big dicked girls, or other objects that most people don't 'get' anyway except for the person that posted it.

again.. what is there to gripe about? :)

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 05:26 PM
what is there to gripe about? you can type what you want, post what you want, your not forced to read or look at anything.. and you can come and go as you please.

this place is just like riding the subway with the preachers... except everybody on here hides behind avatars of big dicked girls, or other objects that most people don't 'get' anyway except for the person that posted it.

again.. what is there to gripe about? :)actually that is so true, none of the shit talkers would ever say anything to us in real live. Big and bad hiding behind a computer

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 05:31 PM

If u want to know my story go into my profile "again" and read up

There's no point in sucking up to vanessa just to try and get in with the crowd again. Its not gonna happen, i get see right through u!!

U seem to forget that it was me backed u up over all the horrible comments vanessa said about u and ur appearance....but if u want to hang out of vanessa now go right ahead

it was only a couple of days ago u were complaining about vanessa and mimi, and ive still got the PM so don't make me expose it

UR TRANSPARENT How about the fact that you thought you could break up me and Mimi's friendship by calling me a bitch and "exposing" me. Thats what made her want to be my friend in the first place!!!! Joke on you looser, we had a good laugh about that at her B-Day dinner last night. Like some internet freak could break up our friendship, what an ass :deadhorse

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 05:35 PM
How about the fact that you thought you could break up me and Mimi's friendship by calling me a bitch and "exposing" me. Thats what made her want to be my friend in the first place!!!! Joke on you looser, we had a good laugh about that at her B-Day dinner last night. Like some internet freak could break up our friendship, what an ass :deadhorse

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As i said before i dont give a fuck about ur and mimis friendship and thats the truth!!

Now keep ur horsed face out of my business, i was talking to brenda

why is ur avatar pic so small, it wouldnt be because ur so ugly would it???

tubgirl
11-08-2007, 05:36 PM
actually that is so true, none of the shit talkers would ever say anything to us in real live. Big and bad hiding behind a computer

i would have to say that statement is false, at least for me. anything i type on here i would gladly say to someone's face...

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 05:38 PM
How about the fact that you thought you could break up me and Mimi's friendship by calling me a bitch and "exposing" me. Thats what made her want to be my friend in the first place!!!! Joke on you looser, we had a good laugh about that at her B-Day dinner last night. Like some internet freak could break up our friendship, what an ass :deadhorse

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As i said before i dont give a fuck about ur and mimis friendship and thats the truth!!

Now keep ur horsed face out of my business, i was talking to brenda

why is ur avatar pic so small, it wouldnt be because ur so ugly would it???My avatar is an offical HA avitar fag. HA made that avatar of me, cuz I am a star bytch!. Why don't you use your face on your avatar? So now you are mad at Brenda, weren't you ass kissing her before?
who is 2faced now???? :puke

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 05:40 PM
My avatar is an offical HA avitar fag. HA made that avatar of me, cuz I am a star bytch!. So now you are mad at Brenda, weren't you ass kissing her before?

lay of the meth and keep up with the posts...

brenda attacked me to try and kiss UR ass

ur only a star in the 'borderline gay' community

iloveshemales77
11-08-2007, 05:42 PM
I was wondering how long it would take for this thread to turn into a bunfight.

SarahG
11-08-2007, 06:04 PM

That is an interesting idea, if done the forum would have to find a way to deal with those that joined years ago, made maybe a couple dozens back then- and have never appeared since.

If it were based on time alone they'd have a higher "rank" despite not really being a part of the board, than those who came a year later and posted regularly since.

Oh yea, to make my post on topic- I don't have any problems with this board.

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 06:09 PM
That is an interesting idea, if done the forum would have to find a way to deal with those that joined years ago, made maybe a couple dozens back then- and have never appeared since.

If it were based on time alone they'd have a higher "rank" despite not really being a part of the board, than those who came a year later and posted regularly since.

Oh yea, to make my post on topic- I don't have any problems with this board.

Exactly, you put in the time, you earn the stars :P

BrendaQG
11-08-2007, 06:18 PM
My avatar is an offical HA avitar fag. HA made that avatar of me, cuz I am a star bytch!. So now you are mad at Brenda, weren't you ass kissing her before?

Trust me son If I wanted to kiss her ass I would do it in person. But I do not.

What I do not like is seeing random internet trolls put her in such a bad bad mood that she growls at me when I see her around. God dammit if you all could just let this go time (perhaps months or even the better part of a year) would heal this wound.

How many of you would belive that we, the three of us, were under the same roof last nite? No bloodshed either. We know eachother. Can any of you really think that in the long haul I would side with random trolls from this board? What kind of "expert" would think that. You need to learn more about people and less about computers before you can be a "tranny expert".

Oh and Sara G you have a good point. A simple bit of programming could enforce a formula that would assign ranks to people based no the frequency of their post and how long they have posted. Chances are someone has done that already. Correct me if I am wrong the software HA uses is open source?

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 06:26 PM

Trust me son If I wanted to kiss her ass I would do it in person. But I do not.

What I do not like is seeing random internet trolls put her in such a bad bad mood that she growls at me when I see her around. God dammit if you all could just let this go time (perhaps months or even the better part of a year) would heal this wound.

How many of you would belive that we, the three of us, were under the same roof last nite? No bloodshed either. We know eachother. Can any of you really think that in the long haul I would side with random trolls from this board? What kind of "expert" would think that. You need to learn more about people and less about computers before you can be a "tranny expert".

Oh and Sara G you have a good point. A simple bit of programming could enforce a formula that would assign ranks to people based no the frequency of their post and how long they have posted. Chances are someone has done that already. Correct me if I am wrong the software HA uses is open source?

It took u a while to come up with that, and as i suspected it was 100% bullshit and 0% interesting. Im certainly no troll and i think u need to look in the mirror before u call me one. Its funny how in the space of a couple of days u've went from up my ass, to up vanessa's. Just because ur talking again doesnt mean i want to hear ur shit, ok hontis.

U sound surprised she growls at u, thats what animals do :roll:

Now fuck off, i dont want to hear any of ur 2faced opinions especially as vanessa was the one ripping u apart, and i was the one sticking up for u.

You've been exposed on this board and nobady thinks ur the innocent, down to earth little girl that u tried to pretend to be...

:)

SarahG
11-08-2007, 06:58 PM

Is it open source? I wasn't aware of that one.

I am sure a formula would work but it could be simple enough that no one has done it. It would have to be a tad more complicated than based on say, one rank pt per day a post is made... as someone posting once a day would be the same as someone posting five times a day for the same amount of days. Math isn't my strong suit so I'll stop while I'm ahead here before I embarrass myself LOL.

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 07:03 PM

ur only a star in the 'borderline gay' communityI am not a drug user , fag everybody knows that. And I don't need you or Brenda to kiss my ass. I saw her in group and ignored her, I went t her house and ignored her, asskissing up to me get you no-where.
U are a 2 faced ass kiss. First you pretend to be on somebodys side then you turn on them. :jerkoff

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 07:06 PM
I am not a drug user , fag everybody knows that. And I don't need you or Brenda to kiss my ass. I saw her in group and ignored her, I went t her house and ignored her, asskissing up to me get you no-where.
U are a 2 faced ass kiss. First you pretend to be on somebodys side then you turn on them. :jerkoff

I was giving u the benefit of the doubt by thinking u were a drug user....so ur just a stupid bitch then?

I dont pretend to be on anyones side, brenda pissed up MY back crackwhore

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Nightrider is clearly gay. No straight man would ever make this many posts in a days time, only us girls, I think he beat Kelly Shore's posting record when she was first posting here. What straight man would bicker back and forth with ts like this?? Only ts, and gays bicker like this, we do it for fun just to see who takes the bait. And the bitch that took the bait was NIGHTRIDER!!!!!
:peanutbutter :lol: :lol: :screwy :lol: :lol: :moon :puke :jerkoff :crap

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 07:15 PM
I am not a drug user , fag everybody knows that. And I don't need you or Brenda to kiss my ass. I saw her in group and ignored her, I went t her house and ignored her, asskissing up to me get you no-where.

I was giving u the benefit of the doubt by thinking u were a drug user....so ur just a stupid bitch then?

I dont pretend to be on anyones side, brenda pissed up MY back crackwhore I am a BITCH, and you are a 2faced faggot. so we're even bitch! :claps :deadhorse :jerkoff

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Nightrider is clearly gay. No straight man would ever make this many posts in a days time, only us girls, I think he beat Kelly Shore's posting record when she was first posting here. What straight man would bicker back and forth with ts like this?? Only ts, and gays bicker like this, we do it for fun just to see who takes the bait. And the bitch that took the bait was NIGHTRIDER!!!!!

That's rich, considering u look like a man, walk like a man, talk like a man, fuck men for rent. Verdict: ur a man that would fit in well at the www.tgirlhotspot.com

Ur an insult to other tgirls by trying to pass as one..

I am not gay but i always have to have the last word :P

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 07:22 PM

That's rich, considering u look like a man, walk like a man, talk like a man, fuck men for rent. Verdict: ur a man that would fit in well at the www.tgirlhotspot.com

Ur an insult to other tgirls by trying to pass as one..

I am not gay but i always have to have the last word :PNo you won't fag
Call me a man, say I'm ugly, but you are still a 2faced fag.
cocksucker :puke

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 07:25 PM
No you won't fag

good comeback :claps

dont play the sympathy card because u deserve everything u get..

ur a fag in drag

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 07:29 PM
No you won't fag

good comeback :claps

dont play the sympathy card because u deserve everything u get..

ur a fag in dragyes I am a fag in drag! you got it!!! and you are a fag who wants to be in drag.
I am not ashamed, I am a drag queen, I'm ugly, blah, blah, blah, blah.
Only a gay sister would keep this up with me. Good bitch, I own you.
FAGGGGOOOTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 07:32 PM
yes I am a fag in drag! you got it!!! and you are a fag who wants to be in drag.
FAGGGGOOOTTT!!!!!!!!!!

what are u gonna do when ur uglyness gets to a scary level in a few years...ur gonna have to drop ur prices from $20 to $5

that's gonna get u knowhere :lol:

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 07:37 PM
yes I am a fag in drag! you got it!!! and you are a fag who wants to be in drag.
FAGGGGOOOTTT!!!!!!!!!!

what are u gonna do when ur uglyness gets to a scary level in a few years...ur gonna have to drop ur prices from $20 to $5

that's gonna get u knowhere :lol:Who cares, you're still gonna be a fag, and your dumb ass will repond to my every post. I love it! This shit is soooo fuckin funny. What a joke!!!!

CORVETTEDUDE
11-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Hara...you're the one that started this...what's next????

MrsKellyPierce
11-08-2007, 07:39 PM

~Kisses.

HTG Yes not enough hot guys posting their pics!

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Who cares, you're still gonna be a fag, and your dumb ass will repond to my every post. I love it! This shit is soooo fuckin funny. What a joke!!!!

its people like u that help me get my stars.....i love u for that

u just cant keep ur mouth shut, no matter how many insults u get

learn another word :wink:

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Who cares, you're still gonna be a fag, and your dumb ass will repond to my every post. I love it! This shit is soooo fuckin funny. What a joke!!!!

its people like u that help me get my stars.....i love u for that

u just cant keep ur mouth shut, no matter how many insults u get

learn another word :wink:I don't care how many stars you get, what the fuck can u do with stars from HA, redeem them like frequent flyer miles?
Get a Happy Meall from McDonalds?
Go to you job and tell them how many stars you have on a tranny forum board, they would beat you faggot tranny chasing ass. :roll:
and I have more stars than you girly, you are desperatly trying to reach my level. Is that all you got sissy boy???? :peanutbutter

MrsKellyPierce
11-08-2007, 07:52 PM
Damnit...I SAID NOT ENOUGH GUYS POST THEIR OWN PICS!!

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 07:54 PM
I don't care how many stars you get, what the fuck can u do with stars from HA, redeem them like frequent flyer miles?
Get a Happy Meall from McDonalds?
Go to you job and tell them how many stars you have on a tranny forum board, they would beat you faggot tranny chasing ass. :roll:

if only :) they're intimidation to piss of people like u :lol:

im going to grab some dinner now, so try not to have a mental break down...don't worry, i'll be back later

downblow
11-08-2007, 07:57 PM
I personally don't hate anyone on here. I mean really how can you hate someone you don't even know in real life? The unfortunate thing about the internet is that it gives power to the cowards of our society. How many people on here would say what they wrote in person to someone? Not many. What surprises me is how many people from here contradict themselves over and over and over. Or they completely disregard others views because they think too highly of themselves. You don't have to agree with the people on here but you should understand their point. If you can't, it's either because you're a moron or you're too pig headed. We should agree to disagree and not have our boards filled with hate towards Vanessa or others. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and everyone should respect other decent(non-racial, non-hate filled) opinions. Being civil towards each other is what our society should be about, not talking trash. Let go of the hate people. Just because you're sitting behind a computer doesn't mean you can be a jerk. I originally joined to see what local stars are on here. I was amazed to see top talent on here. The very ones I spent so much money on their products. After reviewing what they had to say, I won't be spending my money nor promoting them anymore. I think some of the higher paid ladies have terrible attitudes on here. Blah, blah, blah, you don't care about my money but who said I was the only one reading your posts? If I think you sound terrible then so would others, which would mean less sales for your products and less interest for your services. Read your posts if you don't believe me. It's extremely foolish to post your real pictures and then go on and talk trash about others or post info on them. All it does is make you look like trash. You can make your point without naming real names or being racist people. Anyways that's my take, peace out to everyone and have some chocolate, it'll calm you down.

-downblow

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 08:28 PM
downblow dont let vanessa pull the wool over ur eyes...

...i was nice to her until she started calling me a fag and making jokes about me being fatherless

also she's said some really cruel things to brenda so ur way off the mark

im doing it in the interests of karma :)

downblow
11-08-2007, 08:42 PM

...i was nice to her until she started calling me a fag and making jokes about me being fatherless

im doing it in the interests of karma :)

Well I agree that wasn't nice on her part. Doesn't mean you should stoop to her level my friend. If you're doing it in the interests of karma then what will karma do to you in return? Don't get goaded into a fight because of name calling, it's reflects bad on the other person they did that. No need to follow suit. Having a disagreement is far different than calling people names like "f**", a******, b****** and so on. She wants to make herself look like crap so be it. There's an old adage that states.................................

"A mirror is only a mirror when you copy that which is reflected in it."

In other words a jerk is only a jerk when you are goaded into believing their actions. Otherwise if you don't follow suit, that "jerk" wannabe will only become a bitter, lonely child crying for attention. Now which would you prefer your attacker to be judged as?

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 08:49 PM
Well I agree that wasn't nice on her part. Doesn't mean you should stoop to her level my friend. If you're doing it in the interests of karma then what will karma do to you in return? Don't get goaded into a fight because of name calling, it's reflects bad on the other person they did that. No need to follow suit. Having a disagreement is far different than calling people names like "f**", a******, b****** and so on. She wants to make herself look like crap so be it. There's an old adage that states.................................

"A mirror is only a mirror when you copy that which is reflected in it."

In other words a jerk is only a jerk when you are goaded into believing their actions. Otherwise if you don't follow suit, that "jerk" wannabe will only become a bitter, lonely child crying for attention. Now which would you prefer your attacker to be judged as?

I agree with u 100% but i haven't got the will power to just leave it. She's the only "hung angel" i have a problem with and i don't feel the slightest bit guilty because she's such a bitch. I'm still young whereas she's an ugly old piece of shit that still talks trash.

Cheers for the advice though mate!

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 09:00 PM

im doing it in the interests of karma :)I see you are obsessed with me Nightrider, as 2 faced as you are, you are the last girl to say shit about anybody. I don't give a fuck what anybody on a tranny forum thinks of me, so go figure. My real friends are in the real world, not some lame ass tranny chasers like you

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 09:02 PM
I see you are obsessed with me Nightrider, as 2 faced as you are, you are the last girl to say shit about anybody. I don't give a fuck what anybody on a tranny forum thinks of me, so go figure. My real friends are in the real world, not some lame ass tranny chasers like you

:lol: u mean UR obsessed with ME

before u started running ur mouth u used to quote my posts, and say "great answer" and "agreed"

get the fuck out of here

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 09:04 PM
I personally don't hate anyone on here. I mean really how can you hate someone you don't even know in real life? The unfortunate thing about the internet is that it gives power to the cowards of our society. How many people on here would say what they wrote in person to someone? Not many. What surprises me is how many people from here contradict themselves over and over and over. Or they completely disregard others views because they think too highly of themselves. You don't have to agree with the people on here but you should understand their point. If you can't, it's either because you're a moron or you're too pig headed. We should agree to disagree and not have our boards filled with hate towards Vanessa or others. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and everyone should respect other decent(non-racial, non-hate filled) opinions. Being civil towards each other is what our society should be about, not talking trash. Let go of the hate people. Just because you're sitting behind a computer doesn't mean you can be a jerk. I originally joined to see what local stars are on here. I was amazed to see top talent on here. The very ones I spent so much money on their products. After reviewing what they had to say, I won't be spending my money nor promoting them anymore. I think some of the higher paid ladies have terrible attitudes on here. Blah, blah, blah, you don't care about my money but who said I was the only one reading your posts? If I think you sound terrible then so would others, which would mean less sales for your products and less interest for your services. Read your posts if you don't believe me. It's extremely foolish to post your real pictures and then go on and talk trash about others or post info on them. All it does is make you look like trash. You can make your point without naming real names or being racist people. Anyways that's my take, peace out to everyone and have some chocolate, it'll calm you down.

-downblow Very insiteful post. Regardless of what Nightrider says about me, he can't really say much, he has never met me, just started shit online in a tranny forum. Now I have nothing better to do at the moment but egg him on and his stupid ass falls everytime, to the point its too easy, I need a bigger challenge, the fag bores me already. Karma huh? He already had one accident. HMMM whats next?

SarahG
11-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Since people are placing bets, wouldn't it be ironic if this thread made it to 100 pages by the weekend and the other one died at like, 95?

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 09:09 PM
I mean, not for anything, but you obviously have all this time on your hands. Don't you have a book that you've always wanted to read? I would think that the human nervous system could only tolerate so much of a conversation with a complete stranger on subjects so far removed from their own reality. It's like people who play video games too much. They're deeply immersed in a world that will never truly exist, and get so emotional about things that most sane adults would not invest a thought into. Aren't you worried that you've become unhinged from reality? Case in point: even the people that created the star system knew that it was almost meaningless. I mean, you really aren't proud of "your stars". Are you?

Has anyone ever told u how interesting u are :lol: :roll:

It's none of ur business so fuck off and look at urself in the mirror and admire ur work of art :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ur opinion means nothing to me because ur another low life ho that talks shit for fun.

Now fuck off and mind ur own business, by the looks of u, u've enough to worry about without worrying about me

mbf
11-08-2007, 09:26 PM

this is - sophistically clever I might add - the reason this thread exists.

on the one hand its an unecessary thread: reason: for anybody who follows this board it is pretty clear who doesnt like who. and its always the same people who will start fights etc....

on the other hand the intention of the thread is quite clever: if someone states he/she doesnt like a particular person, this person will very likely answer, in a not quite laid back way of course. troublemakers dont work that way, they cant let go. and that happened, the bait was just working well lol

so,

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 09:49 PM
I've struck a nerve. Well good luck with your stars, sweetheart. I'll let you get back to proving my point now.

My stars aren't the issue here. Do u really think i'm being serious about them? Fuck me, ur heads more baked than i thought. If ur nice to me, im nice to u. One thing i can't stand about u is ur inconsistency. One min ur nice then ur a bitch, i'll give u a free pass since u can't handle ur hormones. So just skip past my posts if u dont like them, nobody's forcing u to read them, u should know my avatar by now.

Enjoy life

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 10:16 PM
I see you are obsessed with me Nightrider, as 2 faced as you are, you are the last girl to say shit about anybody. I don't give a fuck what anybody on a tranny forum thinks of me, so go figure. My real friends are in the real world, not some lame ass tranny chasers like you

:lol: u mean UR obsessed with ME

before u started running ur mouth u used to quote my posts, and say "great answer" and "agreed"

get the fuck out of hereKarma is a bitch, you already had an accident and unfortunatly you lived, maybe next time you won't be so lucky.
Maybe you can ask God if you can redeem your HA stars :jerkoff

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 10:18 PM
I've struck a nerve. Well good luck with your stars, sweetheart. I'll let you get back to proving my point now.

My stars aren't the issue here. Do u really think i'm being serious about them? Fuck me, ur heads more baked than i thought. If ur nice to me, im nice to u. One thing i can't stand about u is ur inconsistency. One min ur nice then ur a bitch, i'll give u a free pass since u can't handle ur hormones. So just skip past my posts if u dont like them, nobody's forcing u to read them, u should know my avatar by now.

Enjoy life Take your own advice!!! Count those lovely stars! Can you redeem them for a brain??? Don't become addicted to those drugs!!!

mimiplastique
11-08-2007, 10:19 PM
LOOK AT THIS

mimiplastique
11-08-2007, 10:20 PM
SHOW

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Since people are placing bets, wouldn't it be ironic if this thread made it to 100 pages by the weekend and the other one died at like, 95?nah, I gonna be shure both reach 100

mimiplastique
11-08-2007, 10:22 PM
DID THEY DELETE OUR OTHER THREAD ???

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 10:22 PM
SHOWWelcome back Mimi. Nightrider said that you thanked him for opening your eyes to what a bitch I am, I told him you already knew I was a bitch was when you met me. You got 100 pages of posts to read to catch up. I'm on my way to the bank to deposit this money, hold it down till I get back

mimiplastique
11-08-2007, 10:24 PM
SUCK COCK !!!!

mimiplastique
11-08-2007, 10:26 PM
NOW I LOVE YOU GIRL BUT YOU AND NIGHT RIDER NEED TO MAKE PEACE. YOU GUYS ARE BOTH SENSITIVE IN THE WAY THAT TWO LOVERS ARE ... I THINK YOU GUYS MAY HAVE A SECRET CRUSH

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 10:29 PM
SHOWWelcome back Mimi. Nightrider said that you thanked him for opening your eyes to what a bitch I am, I told him you already knew I was a bitch was when you met me. You got 100 pages of posts to read to catch up. I'm on my way to the bank to deposit this money, hold it down till I get back

It wasn't for what a BITCH u were it was for what a DICK u were

anyway, i've had enough of this shit, u repeat the same shit over and over

I'm not responding to any more of ur posts, and i expect u to do the same.....that means no quoting me saying "i agree night rider" or "what a great fucking answer night rider". U've been guilty in that in the past.

Enjoy life also (or what u've left before HIV strikes)

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 10:41 PM

It wasn't for what a BITCH u were it was for what a DICK u were

anyway, i've had enough of this shit, u repeat the same shit over and over

I'm not responding to any more of ur posts, and i expect u to do the same.....that means no quoting me saying "i agree night rider" or "what a great fucking answer night rider". U've been guilty in that in the past.

Enjoy life also (or what u've left before HIV strikes)who the fuck quoted your looser ass? You sent me cock pics. I enjoy life every day, and talking shit to your faggot ass is fun, so I'm gonna keep on. Now Karma would be that you caught HIV before me. Rember Karma is a bitch and so am I.

TsVanessa69
11-08-2007, 10:44 PM
SUCK COCK !!!! A 22 year old boy sucked me good last nite

Night Rider
11-08-2007, 10:52 PM
who the fuck quoted your looser ass? You sent me cock pics. I enjoy life every day, and talking shit to your faggot ass is fun, so I'm gonna keep on. Now Karma would be that you caught HIV before me. Rember Karma is a bitch and so am I.

This is the last thing im clearing up.....u asked for cock pics, CORRECT.

And that was before i knew how ugly u were. Ur small avatar can be decieving!

ps how much did u have to pay that rentboy

mimiplastique
11-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Damnit...I SAID NOT ENOUGH GUYS POST THEIR OWN PICS!!

RIGHT ONLY UGLY SCARED UP TOADS LIKE YOU :)

TheOne1
11-08-2007, 11:35 PM
SUCK COCK !!!! A 22 year old boy sucked me good last nite

condoms are cheap... use them :shock:

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 01:07 AM
who the fuck quoted your looser ass? You sent me cock pics. I enjoy life every day, and talking shit to your faggot ass is fun, so I'm gonna keep on. Now Karma would be that you caught HIV before me. Rember Karma is a bitch and so am I.

This is the last thing im clearing up.....u asked for cock pics, CORRECT.

And that was before i knew how ugly u were. Ur small avatar can be decieving!

ps how much did u have to pay that rentboyFag you have seen plenty of my pics, my avatar is my REAL pic, you have to hide behind other peoples pics because you are a coward. And the young man had no problem paying my fee. I know you wish that was you sucking on my cock.

stillies77
11-09-2007, 01:14 AM
apparently night rider HAS one of my pics...so if anyone wants to see me you can just ask him.

stillies77
11-09-2007, 01:15 AM
the spelling in the recent threads has caused me to repost a classic...click this and turn the sound on.

http://youmakemetouchyourhandsforstupidreasons.ytmnd.com/

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 01:17 AM
apparently night rider HAS one of my pics...so if anyone wants to see me you can just ask him.

i was just making a point of how cool u are 8) u posted it here

stillies77
11-09-2007, 01:17 AM
much appreciated.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 01:43 AM
Hara...you're the one that started this...what's next????

I don't know yet..I just woke up! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 01:43 AM
apparently night rider HAS one of my pics...so if anyone wants to see me you can just ask him.so is the cock pic he sent me your cock or his cock??

stillies77
11-09-2007, 01:54 AM
noooo that is his...he has a picture of me and my friends at the bar.

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 02:00 AM
apparently night rider HAS one of my pics...so if anyone wants to see me you can just ask him.so is the cock pic he sent me your cock or his cock??

the cock pic u 'begged' for is mine, and it was before u turned into mega bitch

what happened to ignoring each other :roll:

and the pic of stillies was him and his mates in their comic book gear 8)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 02:02 AM

this is - sophistically clever I might add - the reason this thread exists.

on the one hand its an unecessary thread: reason: for anybody who follows this board it is pretty clear who doesnt like who. and its always the same people who will start fights etc....

on the other hand the intention of the thread is quite clever: if someone states he/she doesnt like a particular person, this person will very likely answer, in a not quite laid back way of course. troublemakers dont work that way, they cant let go. and that happened, the bait was just working well lol

so,

Well I"m sick of reading stupid threads so I figured..why not have an official "Gripe thread" sorta like JWBL's "Fight Club"? Which also aims to hopefully make people fix their problem and differences with one another. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 02:03 AM

And I thought I was special! BUM! :roll: LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
11-09-2007, 02:04 AM
Well I"m sick of reading stupid threads so I figured..why not have an official "Gripe thread" sorta like JWBL's "Fight Club"? Which also aims to hopefully make people fix their problem and differences with one another. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

good intentions, but obvioulsy.... well u get the idea lol

but seriously, I dont give a damn if people fight, sometimes it can even be somewhat enjoyable.

what I consider annoying although: if some people highjack an otherwise interesting thread just to prolong their pissing-contest, because they saw their opponent posted something actually contributing to the topic. exacerbated by the fact that all likely they will just go on quoting whole PAGES of one another just for a one-liner reply. :roll:

thats like a fight in a bar. I got no problem with that, but please GO OUTSIDE

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 02:08 AM

And I thought I was special! BUM! :roll: LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

U are HTG :wink:

I sent u pizza with extra sausage lol whereas 'the bitch' asked for a cock pic, before i knew what she was like (looks and personality) :P

justatransgirl
11-09-2007, 02:27 AM
Oh wow - I can feel the LOVE! :-)

OK I confess, I was sleeping and trying to get Jessica a tutor and this thread grew to 14 pages in like 6 hours... I lost interest around page 10 but everyone is having so much fun pissing each other off I feel compelled to ad my piece.

H.A. Gripes... well,

Hara - if you don't stop looking at me with those incredible eyes piercing into my soul... :-)

This one is for Nichole - I remember Angel Dust... how 1970's... :-)

I remember being at this week long AD party when I was about 18, and my friend and I went to the store and he was driving (thank god) and he had to stop of a stop light about a block from his house. By the time he actually accomplished this we were in the middle of the intersection. Thankfully with no cross traffic.

He then stalled the car, and for some reason this was hialrious and all we could do was sit there and laugh and laugh while the occasional car drove around us... Giggle...

We eventually got the car running and decided we'd better go back to the party and have someone else get the beer. And when we got back 20 minutes had passed. So we must have been sitting in the intersection for at least 10 minutes laughing...

That's some nasty stuff. I used to hide it in my Grandmothers refridgerator... another "smart" decision that also turned out OK.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 03:47 AM

and the pic of stillies was him and his mates in their comic book gear 8)Nobody begged your BrokeBack Mountain looking ass for shit. I've always been a bitch and proud of it! Now take those drugs and pray you don't overdose or become addicted. :jerkoff

tsafficianado
11-09-2007, 03:48 AM
I suppose this should be a poll question.
Nightrider, the 'L' on your forehead stands for
Loser?
Lameass?
Lifeless?

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 03:51 AM
Nobody begged your BrokeBack Mountain looking ass for shit. I've always been a bitch and proud of it! Now take those drugs and pray you don't overdose or become addicted. :jerkoff

LOL @ BrokeBack Mountain looking ass

I don't give a fuck what u say but u asked/begged/pleaded (whatever word u want to use) for a cock pick.

Now keep ur 'certified aids' ass out of my business.

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 03:51 AM
Loser?
Lameass?
Lifeless?

Nah, it stands for legend now fuck off

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 04:02 AM
Nobody begged your BrokeBack Mountain looking ass for shit. I've always been a bitch and proud of it! Now take those drugs and pray you don't overdose or become addicted. :jerkoff

LOL @ BrokeBack Mountain looking ass

I don't give a fuck what u say but u asked/begged/pleaded (whatever word u want to use) for a cock pick.

Now keep ur 'certified aids' ass out of my business.make me

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 04:04 AM
Loser?
Lameass?
Lifeless? All of the above. also add:
Limp cock

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 04:05 AM
Loser?
Lameass?
Lifeless?

Nah, it stands for legend now fuck off Legendary LOOSER

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 04:08 AM
OMG! Now NightRider's avatar is of two half-naked men about to kiss!

and yours is a half naked man that's uglier than the ones on my avatar :lol:

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 04:09 AM
I'm too tired for ur shit tonight vanessa, but trust me u WILL be dealt with lolololol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 04:11 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

good intentions, but obvioulsy.... well u get the idea lol

but seriously, I dont give a damn if people fight, sometimes it can even be somewhat enjoyable.

what I consider annoying although: if some people highjack an otherwise interesting thread just to prolong their pissing-contest, because they saw their opponent posted something actually contributing to the topic. exacerbated by the fact that all likely they will just go on quoting whole PAGES of one another just for a one-liner reply. :roll:

thats like a fight in a bar. I got no problem with that, but please GO OUTSIDE

SMH. So there goes being civil and diplomatic. People can't buy good breeding I suppose. :roll: LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 04:11 AM
OMG! Now NightRider's avatar is of two half-naked men about to kiss!I told you guys he was gay, now you can see for yourself. Seems he likes black men too

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 04:14 AM
Well whatever you think of me, you revealed more than you meant to. That is the most homo-erotic avatar I've ever seen here. :lol:

That's exactly what a GAY guy like u would think :lol:

To the rest it's just building up for one of the biggest fights in recent history.

Just u stick to ruining ur body with MENS tattoos.

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 04:15 AM
I'm too tired for ur shit tonight vanessa, but trust me u WILL be dealt with lololololHahah, wore your faggot ass out huh? Drug overdose maybe?
Come on Mimi and Billy are on the way over to smoke blunts with me, we need you to have a good laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :actionsmiley

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 04:17 AM
Well whatever you think of me, you revealed more than you meant to. That is the most homo-erotic avatar I've ever seen here. :lol:

To the rest it's just building up for one of the biggest fights in recent history.

Just u stick to ruining ur body with MENS tattoos.Now it shows you are GAY just like I said, and your cock of choice is:BBC

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 04:19 AM
Also, once he's publicly claimed his "beard", which in this case is his chivalry-act with Mimi, he shows his true misogynistic homosexual tendencies. NightRider clearly hates women.Obviously he is a fag, what straight man would constantly argue with us? NONE, just a bitter fag who can't hop in drag

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 04:21 AM
I'm too tired for ur shit tonight vanessa, but trust me u WILL be dealt with lololololHahah, wore your faggot ass out huh? Drug overdose maybe?
Come on Mimi and Billy are on the way over to smoke blunts with me, we need you to have a good laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :actionsmiley

Good for you's. I thought u didn't take drugs? You'll see what i have in store for ur 'dying' ass tomorrow. Its 2am and u've been bitching all day now stop obsessing over me.

@ nicole stop jumping into threads and then running away like a bitch.

do u remember the thread that got deleted and i tricked u into finding out that u were logged out spying... yep u got well and truly bitch slapped that day so stay the fuck away from me...

..i know yous love me 8)

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 04:29 AM
OMG! What kind of attention span do you have? Was there a 2 minute pause that threw you off? lol I can assure that you never have, and never will, be bitch slapping anyone here. You socially dig your own grave with every post you make.

I think ur the one that digs their own grave with a pic of u as ur avatar. People use this site around eating times so have a little decency for others. U got bitchslapped and u admited u were spying because u'd fuck all to say.

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 04:31 AM

Good for you's. I thought u didn't take drugs? You'll see what i have in store for ur 'dying' ass tomorrow. Its 2am and u've been bitching all day now stop obsessing over me.

@ nicole stop jumping into threads and then running away like a bitch.

do u remember the thread that got deleted and i tricked u into finding out that u were logged out spying... yep u got well and truly bitch slapped that day so stay the fuck away from me...

..i know yous love me 8)So you're the one dying huh??
You just going to jack off to some gay porn.
Remeber Karma, you will die before me.

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 04:31 AM
there's no point in doing ur 'hit & runs'...if ur gonna start the bitching don't pretend ur not logged out reading my post thinking "oh god, what am i gonna say now" u fucking loser

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 04:32 AM
OMG! What kind of attention span do you have? Was there a 2 minute pause that threw you off? lol I can assure that you never have, and never will, be bitch slapping anyone here. You socially dig your own grave with every post you make.

I think ur the one that digs their own grave with a pic of u as ur avatar. People use this site around eating times so have a little decency for others. U got bitchslapped and u admited u were spying because u'd fuck all to say. You face is so ugly, you look like somebody dug you up from your grave. Thats why you use other peoples pics as your avatar.

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 04:34 AM
You face is so ugly, you look like somebody dug you up from your grave. Thats why you use other peoples pics as your avatar.

...says the man that looks like a horse :lol:

ur lucky u even get called a man because u look like ET's long lost cousin

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 04:39 AM
You face is so ugly, you look like somebody dug you up from your grave. Thats why you use other peoples pics as your avatar.

...says the man that looks like a horse :lol:

ur lucky u even get called a man because u look like ET's long lost cousinI'm ugly, no shame, so ugly HA gave me an official HA avatar of ME!!! Now you, so ugly a camera won't even take your pic

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 04:46 AM
I'm ugly, no shame, so ugly HA gave me an official HA avatar of ME!!! Now you, so ugly a camera won't even take your pic

Ur jokes aren't even worth replying too.

I've had people pm me about how much of an asshole u are but u just don't see it. Must be that weed absorbing ur weak mind.

Anyway if u've anything else to say go to ur "attention seeking" thread and i'll reply to u tommorow. This is HTG's thread and ur fucking it up with ur wasted posts about pointless shit. There's only so many times i can call u ugly before i get bored. Just watch u don't lose too many braincells smoking those blunts, ur hardy blessed with them.

night night :P

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 04:48 AM
I'm ugly, no shame, so ugly HA gave me an official HA avatar of ME!!! Now you, so ugly a camera won't even take your pic

Ur jokes aren't even worth replying too.

I've had people pm me about how much of an asshole u are but u just don't see it. Must be that weed absorbing ur weak mind.

Anyway if u've anything else to say go to ur "attention seeking" thread and i'll reply to u tommorow. This is HTG's thread and ur fucking it up with ur wasted posts about pointless shit. There's only so many times i can call u ugly before i get bored. Just watch u don't lose too many braincells smoking those blunts, ur hardy blessed with them.

night night :PDon't overdose on those pills and not wake up in the morning. The same people PM me and say what an ass you are and how I constantly rip your faggot ass apart. So go figure.

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 04:50 AM
Spying? For who, you wacko? :lol:

How sad it is for you that you're cyber-homeless. You have nowhere to go, so you ride threads like a bag lady rides the subway; muttering paranoid nonsense to anyone within listening distance, pathetically seeking out human interaction with whoever happens to enter a page. Well, I'm due back on the planet earth now, "NightRider", so I'll just ley you get back to your imaginary bitchslapping.

Wow. Latent homosexuality really does ruin peoples' lives. They find themselves floating aimlessly in cyberspace, looking for any ear to chew off about nothing.

U proved it last time because u said u read the message that was sent an hour before the thread was deleted. Put 2 + 2 together and u were 8) spying 8) LOL pathetic

U seem to forget u called me out after we agreed to ignore each other.

There's only so many times i can look at ur avatar before i get nauseated.

Now run along 'tommy lee' ........i mean nicole

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 04:53 AM
Don't overdose on those pills and not wake up in the morning. The same people PM me and say what an ass you are and how I constantly rip your faggot ass apart. So go figure.

Prove it...ur bullshitting :roll: not that i give a fuck

the worrying thing is u believe ur ripping me apart.....ur suffering from extreme delusions and as a cyberfriend, trust me u need help. NO JOKE.

night night :P

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 04:55 AM
Wow, even between threads you're trying get in some half ass detective work where I am? You've cracked, coward.

Might be detective work to someone of ur mentality, but to the rest its common sense..so away and hide behind a rock like usual

stimpy
11-09-2007, 04:56 AM
Back OT.

Here's my gripe- the endless nit-picking, grade school quips and name calling, the bitch slapping one liners, finger pointing comments about being gay but in denial or your not Tranny-SRS-she male-trans gender-pre op-post op as much as I am.

All of this by people that for centuries have had to suffer scorn and discrimination and much of the very same type of hurtful name calling. Some of you have become the very thing you despise the most.

You have my pity.

This is a good site but it could be a great site if it wasn't for the ugliness.

As usual I will not return to this thread to see the replies so go ahead and do what you feel you must so you can feel good about yourself again. I hope some day some of you will stop acting like animals and return to the Human Race.

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 04:58 AM
I agreed to nothing. I'm not making truces on a playground, you dimwit. I behave however I want, when I want. I owe some faceless homo in Ireland NOTHING! :lol:

But u owe us to change ur avatar to prevent heart attacks

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 04:59 AM
Keep mumbling, baglady. :lol:

good one!!!!!!!!!!! ur soooo funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

god blessed u with looks and a sense of humour

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 05:03 AM
back on topic

my gripe: ugly bitches coming into threads looking for trouble and then taking ages for a thought to pop into their mind.

keeps me from getting sleep :)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-09-2007, 05:03 AM
I don't know if I like NOT being the most hated person on HA. I'm a bit uncomfortable with this.

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 05:05 AM
I don't know if I like NOT being the most hated person on HA. I'm a bit uncomfortable with this.

No worries, if they stop, i'll stop...for good

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 05:08 AM

you are not only annoying as all hell, you are being totally disrespectful to Nicole and overall spirit of this board by calling her a guy...what the fuck is wrong with you?

you need to get the banjo kazooie............

fuck off 'save a tranny'

i've respect for good honest tgirls but these girls started all this shit

...not the time to be a hero darkthanos, ur fantasy's shattered

Oli
11-09-2007, 05:10 AM
Where's j when he's really needed?

Felicia Katt
11-09-2007, 05:12 AM
from a good, honest tgirl who I think is respected on here.

Please just stop.

FK

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 05:15 AM
from a good, honest tgirl who I think is respected on here.

Please just stop.

FK

Yes u definately are FK. These girls attacked me on here and other threads for no apparant reason. They are sick bitches and vanessa has joked about me being fatherless. I'd rather be than have a face like hers. I might look like the asshole but im just defending myself.

marissaazts
11-09-2007, 05:19 AM
niterider being fatherless explains why he acts the way he does he dident have a man teach him how to treat women

Legend
11-09-2007, 05:21 AM
I see nightrider is hated by alot of people,what a annoying little shit.I see he is posting at his normal rate if he keeps that up he will reach 5 star poster by torrorow.Can you beleive he actually used a car accident excuse as to why he is a annoying shit,what a fucking loser.

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 05:21 AM
please enlighten us, oh wise one....what is a "good honest tgirl"?

I mean, you obviously have been an integral part of the TS community for eons, you must have such knowledge to share!

darkthanos, its always u jumping into my posts. Why not just ignore me, admit it ur obsessed.

u write a lot of bullshit on here and i just think wtf...i don't come in wasting ur time.

as for respect for tgirls u can read any of my posts and i've NEVER said anything bad about them. i've made a couple of friends and the only insults i've made are to vanessa and nicole for repeatidly folloeing me about here.

im sure ur a nice guy, and u'll always think im an asshole but just leave out the childish shit.

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 05:23 AM
I see nightrider is hated by alot of people,what a annoying little shit.I see he is posting at his normal rate if he keeps that up he will reach 5 star poster by torrorow.Can you beleive he actually used a car accident excuse as to why he is a annoying shit,what a fucking loser.

another one that comes in when sensitive assholes are on my back..

i cant deal with u all at once so go and play with ur dildo

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 05:25 AM
hahaha the usual suspects then!!! all losers may i add

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-09-2007, 05:28 AM
here's my latest gripe

you fuckers that join Gabbly to chat and you've hidden on HA up until recently for years, but now you hide under a gabber nick over there, and ask tons of questions or talk to the women while they dont know who you are

weird & sad

Quinn
11-09-2007, 05:31 AM
here's my latest gripe

you fuckers that join Gabbly to chat and you've hidden on HA up until recently for years, but now you hide under a gabber nick over there, and ask tons of questions or talk to the women while they dont know who you are

weird & sad

Based on that weirdness we all saw last night, I can't help but agree. Once again, weird and sad.

-Quinn

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 05:35 AM
here's my latest gripe

weird & sad

OMG! Yes. LOL When you come to chat, please register and take a name. It's hard to chat with a couple of gabbers. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 05:48 AM
back on topic

my gripe: ugly bitches coming into threads looking for trouble and then taking ages for a thought to pop into their mind.

keeps me from getting sleep :)I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 05:54 AM
Yes u definately are FK. These girls attacked me on here and other threads for no apparant reason. They are sick bitches and vanessa has joked about me being fatherless. I'd rather be than have a face like hers. I might look like the asshole but im just defending myself.

for fuck's sake, LOOK AT YOUR POST COUNT...you are beyond obsessed, NOBODY likes you here, you have senior members and mods that are telling you to tone it down, and you just wont stop...

you are making this board a cesspool by yourself...sure, we can ignore posts by any member, but when EVERY post is by the same retarded loser, this board becomes much less desirable...
Very good point!!

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 05:56 AM
yeah, you are back, and you never answered my PM, :(I'm sorry baby, I was getting the info for my show together. Now whats good daddy?

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 06:00 AM
I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and ulgier than ever.

..the mods are cool, its just a select bunch of geeks that love the attention.

darkthanos, legend, marizaats, vanessa, nicole

[hardly the motly crew]

im definately getting some sleep and im sure i'll have to deal with a lot of bitching in the morning.

..but sure i live for HA :lol:

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 06:03 AM
lol, I was j/k, I like playing the shy guy role sometimes, :wink:

is the show you are preparing for the one you just posted the flyer for? you look glamorous in that photo, mami.... YES. its a great spot, very nice girls and no DRAMA, unless one of these cowards will man up and say this bullshit they talk on here to my face. Probably not. But any and all HA members in the Chicago area are welcome to join in on the fun. See I don't hide behind a computer screen, I can be seen all over the city!

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 06:05 AM
oh, I guess I didn't just get this in my PM box:

To: DarkThanos
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:39 am
Subject: question Quote message
i know we've had heated exchanges but i dont care...

can we just stop arguing back and forth?

you are a straight up BITCH...you tried to squash shit in private, and when I didn't respond, you talk shit again...EXPOSED! Fuck that fag, Hontis can just kick his bitch ass

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 06:12 AM
Chicago is figurative lightyears from where I rest at, but I'd definitely be interested in checking it (you) out, maybe over the summer...in the meantime, I know you'll be doing your thing...but like I said in PM, you and Mimi should let me show you around Disney World, :wink: Sounds like a great idea, we may take you up on that offer sooner than you think!

stillies77
11-09-2007, 06:46 AM
i think he has something against people with avatars that arent related to sports and or seriousness...cause all he does is jump on me and thanos avatar like that is supposed to hurt us...obviously we take pride in our comic book fanaticism or else it wouldnt be our avatar...makes no sense.

Oli
11-09-2007, 06:54 AM
i think he has something against people with avatars that arent related to sports and or seriousness...cause all he does is jump on me and thanos avatar like that is supposed to hurt us...obviously we take pride in our comic book fanaticism or else it wouldnt be our avatar...makes no sense.

He's a 21 year old who can't let anything go. He must respond to any post that might, even if only slightly, have anything to do with him.

Your a decent guy Stillies, don't let it get to you. Oh yeah, go to 30th Street station and buy an AMTRAK ticket for NYC and get into Allanah's B/D video. You know you want to! :wink:

stillies77
11-09-2007, 07:11 AM
haha seems like we all think he is being a dick for no reason.

PS

That would be awesome but she never replied to my email so who knows.

Nivek
11-09-2007, 07:53 AM
Hey all, My only gripe is The "Certified Tranny Expert" Are you kidding? Even if i posted infinite posts, I don't think Posting on a message board would make me anything short of suffering from extreme carptunnel syndrome. But hey that's only my opinion, a newbie poster who's a "Rookie Poster" lol

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 08:42 AM
"Im not going to keep going on about vanessa, because shes ur friend. Just watch the way she acts and try and do the complete opposite.

Ive a lot in common with u and i wouldnt like to see u ending up like that...shes so ugly in every sense of the word"
From what I see, Nightrider is more jealous that me and Mimi are friends, this excerpt is from an e-mail he sent her, what a fuckin looser. Mimi is old enough to make her own decesions, we were friends long before Brenda, HA or any of this petty site, and when it all goes away, we will still be friends, so fuck you bitch ass Nightrider, those years of doing drugs and partying fucked your brain up.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 09:31 AM
OK I don't want to start a fight but I guess I cant hold it to myself anymore. So here it goes..MY GRIPE!

nikkitsfun, I know you hail from the PI also and now doing amateur porn here in the US. I know you're very busy with all your gigs, traveling and having a love life. But girl, with all that dough you're making please take time out of your busy schedule and fix your face. Show the world filipina's are not only sexy but also "can be" beautiful at the least. Having a tanned complexion and a petite body doesn't last very long. A beautiful face does. ;)

http://www.nikkitsfun.com/hungangels/102207/nikkitsfun91617.jpg

There I've said it! That's constructive criticism..please take it for what it's worth from one filipina to another.

~Kisses.

HTG

JamesHunt
11-09-2007, 09:34 AM
OK I don't want to start a fight but I guess I cant hold it to myself anymore. So here it goes..MY GRIPE!

nikkitsfun, I know you hail from the PI also and now doing amateur porn here in the US. I know you're very busy with all your gigs, traveling and having a love life. But girl, with all that dough you're making please take time out of your busy schedule and fix your face. Show the world filipina's are not only sexy but also "can be" beautiful at the least. Having a tanned complexion and a petite body doesn't last very long. A beautiful face does. ;)

There I've said it! That's constructive criticism..please take it for what it's worth.

~Kisses.

HTG

See my thread

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=26753

LMFAO :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 09:39 AM
Silvester, That's NOT being "catty". That's being Honest. And where in the world have you gathered I was trying to compete with nikki? TG's like wine - We all have different grades. So up yours! LOL :evil: :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

stillies77
11-09-2007, 09:39 AM
Yowza...A for HJ aha

JamesHunt
11-09-2007, 09:46 AM
Silvester, That's NOT being "catty". That's being Honest. And where in the world have you gathered I was trying to compete with nikki? TG's like wine - We all have different grades. So up yours! LOL :evil: :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

I'm surprised you even bothered replying :roll:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 09:53 AM
I can't help it Silvester! I'm a "domme" person by nature and from time to time I need to hand your own ass on a platter! :evil: LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 09:59 AM
Yowza...A for HJ aha

Thanks Stillies. One of my pet peeve: Internet X-dressing TROLLS who chimes on things he doesn't know squat about. :evil:

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

JamesHunt
11-09-2007, 10:02 AM
I can't help it Silvester! I'm a "domme" person by nature and from time to time I need to hand your own ass on a platter! :evil: LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

whatever, that's a nice av

XXX

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 10:05 AM
Thanks. I like your "FRO"! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Floyd R
11-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Hara_Juku Tgirl, I don't understand your comments. What's wrong with Nikkit's face? Are you referring to her makeup or hair over the side of her face? I personal think Nikkit looks great and enjoy seeing her pics.

There I've said it! That's constructive criticism..please take it for what it's worth from one filipina to another.

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Hara_Juku Tgirl, I don't understand your comments. What's wrong with Nikkit's face? Are you referring to her makeup or hair over the side of her face? I personal think Nikkit looks great and enjoy seeing her pics.

Beauty is subjective. Like American GI's who were once stationed in the PI could pick 'em (take home fugly gg's out of desperation for sex).

Here:

1. Bad make up. No one puts eye shadows underneath their eyes (unless it's Halloween). There's consealer for that.

2. Nose is still male-like and wide.

3. Skin needs skin resurfacing. Also too oily (Loose powder?).

4. Hair also oily and needs to be washed and at least styled.

5. Cheeks are drooping. Needs retightening.

6. Acne needs a dermatologist attention.

I mean like, Allanah has said to her before. It's all about details. You could take time fixing these details and make your photoshoot a lot better for your fans. That's all.

From the neck down she looks great. Saigon Lee had the same problems before but she fixed it. ;)

Oh and remember, I am NOT putting her down. I was givining her some constructive criticism for her own good since we're both pinay. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

GinX
11-09-2007, 11:58 AM
:censor No. I love everyone here.

Well hey...I love you too =)

mbf
11-09-2007, 12:43 PM
He's a 21 year old who can't let anything go. He must respond to any post that might, even if only slightly, have anything to do with him.

in all fairness, but that can be said about ANY of HA.com notorious "fighters". regardless of sex/gender/or age.

I mean look at those fighting "ladies", all "25" ys old, yet acting like....oh well, pointless to argue, cuz those fighter types dont get a clue, even if its directed straight into their faces.

but those lovely ladies will allways get away with much more stupidity than the guys, cuz of the asskisser-brigade out there.....I such is life so what.

@to those who say: "oh, its only the internet. dont take that seriously"
grain of truth in that, but from the moment on people wish AIDS to other posters, ure done with me.

and I am sure I am not the only one, but I think an "online" persona tells alot about yourself. take that into consideration next time any of you bitch about how no one wants to interact with you.

Clind
11-09-2007, 12:51 PM
I think its funny who guys on here who have never met a ts in real time , yet talk so much shit about us. Now I don't give a flying fuck about what somebodys opinion of me is on HA. But aside from Hollywoodbuckstrap, Allanah, Sunny, Jennifer , Tabatha siren , Mimi, and Brenda,and a FEW guys, none of you faggots that talk so much shit about me have ever met me, come to any of my shows, or even e-mailed or pm'd me. A bunch of namelss, faceless internet trolls. Now in the REAL world you assholes look a fool, not me. I am very active part of the Chicago Tg Community. Aside from being a paid showgirl, I volunteer as much as I can and I will help any girl who I can, in any way I can. If some shit talking looser on HA doesn't like me, then fuck it, too bad so sad. I pay my bills, not some shit talker. At the end of the day, you assholes who think you are making me look bad, joke on you, because now there are even MORE men interested in getting to know me as a person, not just an internet personality. Learn the difference between ONLINE and REALITY. If you don't like me, then ignore me. If I'm that ugly don't look at my work, don't read my posts. Plain and simple. Seems like the guys insisting on trying to make me look bad are the guys who want me the most." LOVE your HATERS, they are your BIGGEST FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (and no not every poster on HA is a looser, before somebody get's their panties in a bunch, but the loosers are more than obvious)

you are pretty, but don t say all this bad words it s not adding nothing to your opinion...... :wink:

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 02:44 PM
Cheers mbf and braveman. I hate that fag too, he can't settle anything on his own. The thing is i really don't care what this small group of recievers/bottoms/comic qeens/cock cravers think, because they're unimportant to the board. I have friends here that i respect. The fact that a few lifeless cockwhores want to try and argue ALL THE TIME with me doesn't mean i let it get to me. Ur all fags,marizaaats, darkthanos, vanessa, nicole, stillies, legend and oli (the newest member of the crew) Welcome.

Everyone i mentioned is at the bottom of the pecking order on HA so to think i actually give a fuck, makes me laugh!

I thought darkthanos could be a man for once in his life and settle it through PM, but i was obviously not thinking straight considering this is a grown man who still reads comics.

Stllies i complimented u on ur drawings and u come out and call me a dick out of the blue?? Well fuck u geek i was just being polite, ur comic fantasies are pathetic and ur so much of a loser it's unreal.

Marizaats that's the first time u jumped in and haven't called me a mongoloid so ur learning fast. ;)

Legend ur another one that can't fight a battle on ur own unless ur high on poppers and then u just get owned...

Vanessa and nicole the same can be said about both of u. U's are joint bottom of the pecking order at HA and vanessa has backstabbed kelly shore, mimi, brenda, me, and other people in the last few days. Nicole has got one of those faces that makes u gag and to top it off she's covered herself in tattoos to try and look like her hero Tommy Lee.

So in a nutshell, ur not worth my time so all of u can go back to what u know best.....being worthless citizens

adios

stillies77
11-09-2007, 03:48 PM
yes my comic fantasies...can you enlighten me on what they are again?

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 04:18 PM
yes my comic fantasies...can you enlighten me on what they are again?

u shit in ur own nest stillies....im done with all of u fags

..time to move on

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 05:24 PM
Rember this Nightrider? A quote from you: "Ive partied for the last few years taking a shitload of drugs," Karma is a bitch, this fell into my hands on accident last night, something that you wrote. Well I was right, you are a drug addict, and that fact that you like Mimi is no concern of mine at all. I have no interest in her personal life. Seems like you have the illusion that I am trying to get in between you 2, but I have too many other things to do with my life. Oh and the birthday card with the horse, cute touch. But now I can understand why you are an ass, its the effect of all those years of drug use, and good that your accident woke you up. The next one may kill you. REMEMBER KARMA IS A BITCH!!!

tgirl in platforms
11-09-2007, 05:24 PM
oh damn - i came on here cus i read the title as H.A. GAPES!

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 05:28 PM

you are pretty, but don t say all this bad words it s not adding nothing to your opinion...... :wink: Thank you sweetie, after what I found out last night, I see a few people in my life and on this board differently. What people portray in public and who they really are are 2 different things, it was proven last night by being shown a series of e-mails pertaining to me between 2 members of this board, but, its ok, I do me, my way and fuck the rest, they always stab you in the back anyway, so I already come prepared. small clue: "Ive partied for the last few years taking a shitload of drugs"

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 05:43 PM
Rember this Nightrider? A quote from you: "Ive partied for the last few years taking a shitload of drugs," Karma is a bitch, this fell into my hands on accident last night, something that you wrote. Well I was right, you are a drug addict, and that fact that you like Mimi is no concern of mine at all. I have no interest in her personal life. Seems like you have the illusion that I am trying to get in between you 2, but I have too many other things to do with my life. Oh and the birthday card with the horse, cute touch. But now I can understand why you are an ass, its the effect of all those years of drug use, and good that your accident woke you up. The next one may kill you. REMEMBER KARMA IS A BITCH!!!

haha ur the deluded bitch that thinks im coming between yous haha wise the fuck up....u live at the other side of the world. Glad u liked the card it made me laugh :lol:

mimi and i were having a conversation and she's pm'd me a load of times as well. i know u've turned her against me...there's no way i was played by the messages she sent and even her posts here :roll:

im no drug addict but ive taken my fair share over the years, and its no big deal here. nothing to brag about.

anyway u just gallop along there

clippity clop

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 05:50 PM

haha ur the deluded bitch that thinks im coming between yous haha wise the fuck up....u live at the other side of the world. Glad u liked the card it made me laugh :lol:

mimi and i were having a conversation and she's pm'd me a load of times as well. i know u've turned her against me...there's no way i was played by the messages she sent and even her posts here :roll:

im no drug addict but ive taken my fair share over the years, and its no big deal here. nothing to brag about.

anyway u just gallop along there

clippity clop why would i have to turn her against anybody, she is a grown person and controls her life. I mind my own affairs and she minds her, its just every message you sent her had my name in it, seems like your kinda into me. Just keep my name out your mouth bitch. No need to e-mail Mimi and end EVERY message with something about Vanessa. Deseo tu muerte maricon!

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 06:00 PM
why would i have to turn her against anybody, she is a grown person and controls her life. I mind my own affairs and she minds her, its just every message you sent her had my name in it, seems like your kinda into me. Just keep my name out your mouth bitch. No need to e-mail Mimi and end EVERY message with something about Vanessa. Deseo tu muerte maricon!

I mind my own affairs and she minds her

:lol: wft are u on about, u broadcasted that fight all over HA....stupid bitch

Ur making it out like i was stalking her....she sent me as much i as sent her (including pics)

Yea, i was played :lol:

She thanked me for ripping ur ass apart. Some friend!

I misjudged her and believed she was a good person. The only reason ur name was mentioned was because i knew u couldnt handle the abuse and u didnt like that we were friends. It obvious we were, but not now.

So just u trott along and try to find urself a nice stallion to fuck u up ur horse ass.

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 06:13 PM
why would i have to turn her against anybody, she is a grown person and controls her life. I mind my own affairs and she minds her, its just every message you sent her had my name in it, seems like your kinda into me. Just keep my name out your mouth bitch. No need to e-mail Mimi and end EVERY message with something about Vanessa. Deseo tu muerte maricon!

Ur making it out like i was stalking her....she sent me as much i as sent her (including pics)

I misjudged her and believed she was a good person. The only reason ur name was mentioned was because i knew u couldnt handle the abuse and u didnt like that we were friends. It obvious we were, but not now.

So just u trott along and try to find urself a nice stallion to fuck u up ur horse ass. I don't give a fuck who Mimi is friends with, those drugs fried your brains, but as you say its the both of you. Which puts both of you in a different light with me. See its all good. You didn't rip shit apart, I lost nothing bickering with your faggot ass, who the fuck cares about HA but you, thats all you have to live for, HA. I have a life, I am preparing for my next show, I think you and Mimi can stay on HA forever, I have things to do in the REAL world, now if I were to loose a club date or a paying client over this petty bullshit, that would mean you ripped me, but, I lost nothing. Mimi had to leave my house last night because I had a client on the way. Regardless of what you or Mimi says, I work consistantly, because in the REAL world I am respected. I don't care if anybody likes me, just respect me. And my clients and the club owners do just that, RESPECT me. 10 years in show business, old and ugly, but still bringing in the crowds!!!!!!!!!!!!! I always have something currant going on. HA is entertainment for me.

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 06:17 PM
As crayons stated ELEPHANT MAN brought in the crowds.....it's nothing to be proud of....

good luck with the rest of ur freak shows

TsVanessa69
11-09-2007, 06:23 PM

So just u trott along and try to find urself a nice stallion to fuck u up ur horse ass.She played you fool. You were a joke the whole time. Now if she thanked you for talking shit about me, thats ok, cuz I was a true friend to her, and on her birthday, I was the ONLY person that was there for her, shit Brenda and Billy didn't even do shit for her. I pay attention to details, I bought her something I knew she would like, I took her to eat food she liked. All these people jock her to try and look good, they don't care about her as a person, and she found out on her day who her true friends were. All tranny chasre do that. I'm used to it, at one time I was in Mimi's place. The hott young new girl, but I have seen many young girls fade into the darkness, my star still shines, and girls like Mimi watch and learn from girls like me. I never said I was pretty, and I'm not 21 anymore, but, I face reality and come prepared, I am talented and professional, thats why some girls you only see posting in forums, but in the REAL world, when you go to clubs and pageants, those girls are sitting in the audience watching girls like me on the stage. So with that siad, I have to get out of here Nordstroms is having a shoe sale.

Night Rider
11-09-2007, 06:29 PM
She played you fool. You were a joke the whole time. Now if she thanked you for talking shit about me, thats ok, cuz I was a true friend to her, and on her birthday, I was the ONLY person that was there for her, shit Brenda and Billy didn't even do shit for her. I pay attention to details, I bought her something I knew she would like, I took her to eat food she liked. All these people jock her to try and look good, they don't care about her as a person, and she found out on her day who her true friends were. All tranny chasre do that. I'm used to it, at one time I was in Mimi's place. The hott young new girl, but I have seen many young girls fade into the darkness, my star still shines, and girls like Mimi watch and learn from girls like me. I never said I was pretty, and I'm not 21 anymore, but, I face reality and come prepared, I am talented and professional, thats why some girls you only see posting in forums, but in the REAL world, when you go to clubs and pageants, those girls are sitting in the audience watching girls like me on the stage. So with that siad, I have to get out of here Nordstroms is having a shoe sale.

Proof that ur heads away!! u responded to this message 5 mins ago.....ur barely holding on to reality!!

Mimi didn't play me.....let her say it herself if it's true....i doubt that will happen and if it does its lies because im not stupid. So let's here it mimi was i played??? She was up my ass as much as i was hers, if not more.

So take ur ugly image and get the fuck out of here black beauty :lol:

TsVanessa69
11-10-2007, 01:20 AM
She played you fool. You were a joke the whole time. Now if she thanked you for talking shit about me, thats ok, cuz I was a true friend to her, and on her birthday, I was the ONLY person that was there for her, shit Brenda and Billy didn't even do shit for her. I pay attention to details, I bought her something I knew she would like, I took her to eat food she liked. All these people jock her to try and look good, they don't care about her as a person, and she found out on her day who her true friends were. All tranny chasre do that. I'm used to it, at one time I was in Mimi's place. The hott young new girl, but I have seen many young girls fade into the darkness, my star still shines, and girls like Mimi watch and learn from girls like me. I never said I was pretty, and I'm not 21 anymore, but, I face reality and come prepared, I am talented and professional, thats why some girls you only see posting in forums, but in the REAL world, when you go to clubs and pageants, those girls are sitting in the audience watching girls like me on the stage. So with that siad, I have to get out of here Nordstroms is having a shoe sale.

Proof that ur heads away!! u responded to this message 5 mins ago.....ur barely holding on to reality!!

Mimi didn't play me.....let her say it herself if it's true....i doubt that will happen and if it does its lies because im not stupid. So let's here it mimi was i played??? She was up my ass as much as i was hers, if not more.

So take ur ugly image and get the fuck out of here black beauty :lol: She showed me the emails you sent her, with all that shit you talked about me, as well as you saying how you use drugs. Fag, A drug addict cocksucker!!!!

Night Rider
11-10-2007, 01:23 AM
She showed me the emails you sent her, with all that shit you talked about me, as well as you saying how you use drugs. Fag, A drug addict cocksucker!!!!

and what??? thats old news

TJ347
11-10-2007, 08:15 AM
REMEMBER KARMA IS A BITCH!!!

You'd do well to remember that, too.

You know, I've had some disagreements with a few people in the short time I've been here, but there is a certain level beyond which neither I nor any of the people I've argued with has gone. As has been said already by someone else, going to the level of wishing AIDS or death on someone takes us past that level by miles. While I am annoyed by several posters, I would never wish them physical harm, let alone death. That's taking things way too far, in my opinion.

But, my opinion is valuable to few people other than myself (which I try hard to remember, though few others make such an effort), so if that's the way someone else chooses to express their feelings about another poster, then I guess so be it. Of course, others may not look kindly on people who say such things, but if those people don't care, then it will make no difference ultimately and instead of correcting their actions they'll just keep posting the same type stuff, keep being responded to with insults, and things will keep blowing up as they have recently, to the amusement or annoyance of us all. Just a little something to look forward to...

I think that there are several recent threads here that should not be forgotten, in that they provide very clear indications of who some posters here really are and what they're really about. Some of them have portrayed themselves quite differently up to this point, only now to be exposed as something far and away from that image they once put out there. I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I won't forget the things I've read from a few people anytime soon.