PDA

View Full Version : how strong are trannies?

sdman
11-07-2007, 06:58 PM
anybody know or ever wondered just how strong trannies are?

ottorocket
11-07-2007, 07:01 PM
They'll rip your dick off.

MrsKellyPierce
11-07-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm strong mentally weak physically lol

Nikka
11-07-2007, 07:10 PM
never mess with a tranny

Night Rider
11-07-2007, 07:12 PM

do u mean physically, mentally or scent wise lol

JANIRA
11-07-2007, 07:12 PM
ID SAY EXTREMELY! CONSIDERING WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THAT WE HAVE DELT WITH AND ARE STILL, WE STILL STRIVE TO ACHIVE WHAT WE WANT. NOT EVERYONE CAN DO WHAT WE DO. I KNEW PLENTY OF BEGINING TS THAT COULDNT DEAL WITH THE "REALITY" OF IT ALL, AND FOUND OUT IT WAS TO MUCH TO DEAL, FROM FAMILY & FRIENDS OSTRISIZING THEM, TO REDICULE BY SOCIETY, AND SO FORTH. ITS NOT A WALK IN THE PARK! YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG & VERY THICK SKINNED TO HAVE GONE WHAT MANY MANY OF HAVE BEEN THROUGH.

echimandu
11-07-2007, 07:13 PM
never mess with a trannyYou tell'em Nikka. Nikka will kick your ass! :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
11-07-2007, 07:13 PM
ID SAY EXTREMELY! CONSIDERING WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THAT WE HAVE DELT WITH AND ARE STILL, WE STILL STRIVE TO ACHIVE WHAT WE WANT. NOT EVERYONE CAN DO WHAT WE DO. I KNEW PLENTY OF BEGINING TS THAT COULDNT DEAL WITH THE "REALITY" OF IT ALL, AND FOUND OUT IT WAS TO MUCH TO DEAL, FROM FAMILY & FRIENDS OSTRISIZING THEM, TO REDICULE BY SOCIETY, AND SO FORTH. ITS NOT A WALK IN THE PARK! YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG & VERY THICK SKINNED TO HAVE GONE WHAT MANY MANY OF HAVE BEEN THROUGH. Preach! Not only do we go up against our family and friends stereo-types but our own community stereo-types and judgements. As well as the men that chase us. That alone drives you insane sometimes lol

JANIRA
11-07-2007, 07:15 PM
AS FAR AS PHYSICALLY,,, I MAY LOOK LIKE WOMAN,, BUT I BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA OF YOU LIKE MAN WEARING 5 INCH HEALS,,LMAOOO

BrendaQG
11-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Janira said it mentally that is exactly right.

Physically I can say that all depends on weather or not one works out at all. We vary from being thin and fraile to obese, muscular to just tonned.

I personally have been working out over the last couple of years to loose weight and keep it off. So I may be stronger than the average transsexual. I however know I am no where near as strong as a man.

JANIRA
11-07-2007, 07:19 PM
YES KELLY VERY TRUE... EVEN IN OUR COMMUNITY WERE "MANY" T GIRLS RIDICULE OTHER ONES WHO ARE LETS SAY ARE NOT SO FEMMINE OR NOT SO ADVANCED IN THEIR TRANSISTION,, ITS REDICULOUS! OR ARE JUST PLAIN OUT CATTY. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THAT ALL PLAYS IN TO,, WHEN GIRLS ACT LIKE THAT " I-N-S-E-C-U-R-I-T-Y"

ottorocket
11-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Anyone ever watch American Gladiators? Some strong tranny's on that show...

MrsKellyPierce
11-07-2007, 07:27 PM
YES KELLY VERY TRUE... EVEN IN OUR COMMUNITY WERE "MANY" T GIRLS RIDICULE OTHER ONES WHO ARE LETS SAY ARE NOT SO FEMMINE OR NOT SO ADVANCED IN THEIR TRANSISTION,, ITS REDICULOUS! OR ARE JUST PLAIN OUT CATTY. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THAT ALL PLAYS IN TO,, WHEN GIRLS ACT LIKE THAT " I-N-S-E-C-U-R-I-T-Y" co-sign!

JANIRA
11-07-2007, 07:27 PM
... WHEN I WAS LITTLE I USED TO WERE ALUMINUM FOIL ON MY WRIST AND WITH STAR ON MY FOREHEAD , AND I WOULD PRANCE AROUND IN MY UNDEROOS AND MY MY MOMS BOOTS , AND PRETEND I WAS WONDER WOMAN FIGHTING ALL THE BAD GUYS..,,,

JANIRA
11-07-2007, 07:31 PM
*WEAR.*

MrsKellyPierce
11-07-2007, 07:39 PM
*WEAR.* I just wanted to be Miss USA or madonna lol I remember putting a towel on my head and my moms shoes and make up with a bathrobe and give thank you speeches

whatislove
11-07-2007, 07:40 PM
... WHEN I WAS LITTLE I USED TO WERE ALUMINUM FOIL ON MY WRIST AND WITH STAR ON MY FOREHEAD , AND I WOULD PRANCE AROUND IN MY UNDEROOS AND MY MY MOMS BOOTS , AND PRETEND I WAS WONDER WOMAN FIGHTING ALL THE BAD GUYS..,,,

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

ottorocket
11-07-2007, 07:42 PM
YES KELLY VERY TRUE... EVEN IN OUR COMMUNITY WERE "MANY" T GIRLS RIDICULE OTHER ONES WHO ARE LETS SAY ARE NOT SO FEMMINE OR NOT SO ADVANCED IN THEIR TRANSISTION,, ITS REDICULOUS! OR ARE JUST PLAIN OUT CATTY. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THAT ALL PLAYS IN TO,, WHEN GIRLS ACT LIKE THAT " I-N-S-E-C-U-R-I-T-Y"\

Ridiculous* hehe

JANIRA
11-07-2007, 07:45 PM
LOL THX U OTTO,, I TYPE SO FAST I FORGET TO CHECK,, OYYTO COUDL I HIRE YOU AS MY PERSONAL SPELL CHECK... WINK,,, :wink:

ottorocket
11-07-2007, 07:46 PM
LOL THX U OTTO,, I TYPE SO FAST I FORGET TO CHECK,, OYYTO COUDL I HIRE YOU AS MY PERSONAL SPELL CHECK... WINK,,, :wink:

I'll be your brother P-touch...lol

BrendaQG
11-07-2007, 07:52 PM
For me it was Cleopatera. I would imagine myself as ruler and empress charming men and ruling their lives.

JANIRA
11-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Brenda fabulous choice...!

thx1138
11-07-2007, 08:26 PM
I'm fond of girls with big arms and delts. Definitely a turn on. 5 ft 9 inches and above are very sexy. 190 lpounders a +.

guesswho
11-07-2007, 08:33 PM
i never knew

drock
11-08-2007, 02:10 PM
ID SAY EXTREMELY! CONSIDERING WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THAT WE HAVE DELT WITH AND ARE STILL, WE STILL STRIVE TO ACHIVE WHAT WE WANT. NOT EVERYONE CAN DO WHAT WE DO. I KNEW PLENTY OF BEGINING TS THAT COULDNT DEAL WITH THE "REALITY" OF IT ALL, AND FOUND OUT IT WAS TO MUCH TO DEAL, FROM FAMILY & FRIENDS OSTRISIZING THEM, TO REDICULE BY SOCIETY, AND SO FORTH. ITS NOT A WALK IN THE PARK! YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG & VERY THICK SKINNED TO HAVE GONE WHAT MANY MANY OF HAVE BEEN THROUGH. Preach! Not only do we go up against our family and friends stereo-types but our own community stereo-types and judgements. As well as the men that chase us. That alone drives you insane sometimes lol

I'm sure you don't mind the attention from the men. :lol:

drock
11-08-2007, 02:13 PM
I'm fond of girls with big arms and delts. Definitely a turn on. 5 ft 9 inches and above are very sexy. 190 lpounders a +.

I would hate to see you in a football or basketball locker room watching all those guys who are built like that.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-08-2007, 02:17 PM

Don't make any trannie angry..you wouldn't like 'em when they're angry.
They could kill you..literally (No sugar coating. No exaggeration to that statement)! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

thx1138
11-08-2007, 04:02 PM
@ drock I've never been inside in a football or basketball locker room. Doesn't interest me at all. There are a few on Eros that fit that description though. I'm thinking of a 6 foot 3 Brazilian girl in particular. However if a footballer or a basketballer wants to go trans I'm all for it provided they drop the steroids and substitute hormones.

gunn
11-08-2007, 04:09 PM
PROVE IT GIRLS SHEMALE WRESTLING!!!

MacShreach
11-08-2007, 04:24 PM

YES!!! WITH

wombat33
11-08-2007, 07:13 PM
ID SAY EXTREMELY! CONSIDERING WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THAT WE HAVE DELT WITH AND ARE STILL, WE STILL STRIVE TO ACHIVE WHAT WE WANT. NOT EVERYONE CAN DO WHAT WE DO. I KNEW PLENTY OF BEGINING TS THAT COULDNT DEAL WITH THE "REALITY" OF IT ALL, AND FOUND OUT IT WAS TO MUCH TO DEAL, FROM FAMILY & FRIENDS OSTRISIZING THEM, TO REDICULE BY SOCIETY, AND SO FORTH. ITS NOT A WALK IN THE PARK! YOU HAVE TO BE STRONG & VERY THICK SKINNED TO HAVE GONE WHAT MANY MANY OF HAVE BEEN THROUGH.

HI JANERA,

JUST HAVE TO SAY.

GREAT ANSWER

YOU ARE A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES TOO. BEAUTIFUL.

bassman2546
11-08-2007, 11:10 PM
Where is Shelby Wylde from Toronto? She's into the bodybuilding. I'd like to know how strong she is right now and how much weight she's pumping.

pittpanther2010
11-09-2007, 01:10 AM
...they actually have Hulk-like strength, it's the hormones.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-09-2007, 01:42 AM
Able to leap long dicks in a single bound, Faster than the drive thru at Taco Bell..... :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Luv ya, girls!!! :love1 :hitit :peanutbutter :rock2

JohnnyVee
11-09-2007, 01:43 AM
they can take you out with a single blow of their tongue.

justatransgirl
11-09-2007, 02:34 AM
SHUT UP! - Or I'll kick your ass... :-) LOL

I can lift a full wine glass to my mouth... several times in a row, but for some reason after 3 years on hormones I can't open a pickle jar.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

trish
11-09-2007, 02:53 AM
Are trannys strong? Let’s put it this way: when playing chess, most wookiees know enough to let me win.

LBCDO
11-09-2007, 02:58 AM
You gotta be strong to go through the life. Not every supermodel looking TS has always been passable, and had to go through more shit than most of us put togethor. I had a friend when I was in highschool who transitioned and it was hell. So you gotta be there mentally. So yea, a lot of them have been through a lot of shit.

Physically, depends on the girl. Now I never got my ass whooped, but I had one girl that I told her I didnt want to see her anymore and I tried to walk out the door on some cool shit and she grabbed the shit out of me and threw me on the couch. Shocked the shit outta me. Dont let the girly features get you fucked up

SarahG
11-09-2007, 04:06 AM
However if a footballer or a basketballer wants to go trans I'm all for it provided they drop the steroids and substitute hormones.

It's like I have said in the past... the only way a trans athlete would EVER be respected in sports is if it were a FtM that was beating GB's (XY nontrans guys).

SexyMagdi
11-09-2007, 04:12 AM
Im a petite girl so physicaly not much. But mentaly yes because I feel strong that after all the negativity I have gotten from my family and friends about my sex change. Im still proud of my decision and happy that I look the way I do.

hondarobot
11-09-2007, 04:20 AM
What the hell is going on with this thread? That's gotta be one of the most absurd questions ever. How strong are ts girls? It's like a conversation in a comic book shop.

"The Hulk is way stronger then anyone in the Marvel universe!"

"No way, Thor is stronger because. . ."

"Thor?! The Norse god of gaydar? No way. Galactus is way stronger than anyone."

"What about Juggernaut? I thought his whole deal was being, like, totally stronger then anyone."

"No, he's just unstoppable. He's also got a magic helmet."

"The Hulk is way stonger then Juggernaut. . ."

:lol:

Chuck
11-09-2007, 04:22 AM
My ex (the one who stole my car) used to kick my ass on the regular during the first 2 years of our relationship. She was smaller than me but from the street, and was an amateur boxer in her previous life. THE MAKEUP SEX WAS OFF THE HOOK! I miss those days.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 04:27 AM
LOL@amateur boxer. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Chuck
11-09-2007, 04:38 AM
LOL@amateur boxer. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Well, what's so funny about that?

Everybody had a life before they decided to make the change. :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 04:41 AM
Why can't a girl have a giggle? Fuck me if you don't like me giggling! LOL :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Chuck
11-09-2007, 04:44 AM
Why can't a girl have a giggle? Fuck me if you don't like me giggling! LOL :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

LOVE TOO, but you'd have to beat me up first. :lol:

Then it would be ON!!!!!!!!!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 04:51 AM
Sure. I'm up for beating your ass with my paddle then with a double edged dildo.. til it's red and sore. Afterwhich, you can hump me doggie style as your prize. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Chuck
11-09-2007, 04:59 AM
Sure. I'm up for beating your ass with my paddle then with a double edged dildo.. til it's red and sore. Afterwhich, you can hump me doggie style as your prize. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Now that's what I'm talking about!
Abuse me BABY and then hold me lovingly in your bosom.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 05:02 AM
LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Chuck
11-09-2007, 05:03 AM
LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Send me a PM if you are ever in DC. I'll be your humble servant.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-09-2007, 05:06 AM
LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Send me a PM if you are ever in DC. I'll be your humble servant.

Complete with outfits and all? Hmm..enticing! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

gunn
11-09-2007, 05:49 AM

None of the TS sites cater to gunn's fetish. (Shemale wrestling) :lol:

Why don't you try PMing seanchai about this idea, gunn? Maybe he'll try it out on Shemaleyum.

seanchi,ok thanks dude ill try that.

sdman
11-11-2007, 09:40 AM
I'm strong mentally weak physically lol

You are. not a bad thing I wouldn't want a woman who was too strong. LOL

sdman
11-11-2007, 09:41 AM

do u mean physically, mentally or scent wise lol

i haven't thought about two of those and I wouldnt want one that's strong scent wise.

sdman
11-11-2007, 09:43 AM

I would you are probably right and since I dont know what you have to go through and deal with every day I have no idea. Some of you get it bad from everybody to include your family and freinds.

sdman
11-11-2007, 09:45 AM

you should not look so beautiful Kelly and the men wouldn't chase you. :oops:

sdman
11-11-2007, 09:46 AM
AS FAR AS PHYSICALLY,,, I MAY LOOK LIKE WOMAN,, BUT I BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA OF YOU LIKE MAN WEARING 5 INCH HEALS,,LMAOOO

That's scary. LMAO

sdman
11-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Janira said it mentally that is exactly right.

Physically I can say that all depends on weather or not one works out at all. We vary from being thin and fraile to obese, muscular to just tonned.

I personally have been working out over the last couple of years to loose weight and keep it off. So I may be stronger than the average transsexual. I however know I am no where near as strong as a man.

That's what i've wondered if a trannies strength was somewhere between a man and a woman or more closely the strength of women? I know some trannies look so weak and soft just like women.

sdman
11-11-2007, 09:55 AM
like cute amy here

dan_drade
11-11-2007, 10:54 AM

This strong LOL

dan_drade
11-11-2007, 11:34 AM
Or maybe this strong LOL.

blackrob
11-25-2007, 01:23 PM

you could do that? LOL

youcancallmeclaire
11-26-2007, 12:23 PM
My ex GG girlfriend used to beat the hell out of me.

It was okay though. I kind of liked it. :)

LTR_Seeker
11-26-2007, 03:58 PM
mmm hinking of kelly pumping iron big turn on ..lol

gunn
11-26-2007, 05:58 PM
This is how you prove whos stronger!

youcancallmeclaire
11-27-2007, 01:52 AM
This is how you prove whos stronger!

I don't really get anything from watching that sort of thing, but when I wrestle with my girlfriend and she pins me to the floor... it drives me completely nuts. SO hot. :oops:

Just thinking about it sends shivers through my body.

drock
07-22-2010, 02:46 PM

That might be fun to watch.

underdawg
12-01-2017, 06:47 PM
You only need to take a look at Nina Lawless - as an example - to know she is stronger than the average. I can only daydream about just how exceptional she would be between the sheets. No doubt she would make an exciting lover......

IluvemHung
12-01-2017, 09:41 PM
They have some Trannies in jail that are pretty tough. Ive seen some good fights on the strip. This one tranny drop two dudes and one of those guys was sleeping like a baby. Check for Sasha Strokes videos she is known to pick up a guy during sex and walk around the room fucking him lol!

bluesoul
12-01-2017, 10:00 PM
that video does indeed make your evidence. thank you sir for providing proof of this case. nobody can dispute what this person has said.

case closed

josehip
12-02-2017, 12:48 AM
I think those women are very strong, since they spend their whole lives being called pejorative names like trannies and shemale.
I mean, come on, it's 2018!

morim
12-02-2017, 11:49 PM
I think those women are very strong, since they spend their whole lives being called pejorative names like trannies and shemale.
I mean, come on, it's 2018!

I really agree!!!

IluvemHung
12-07-2017, 07:08 PM
JanaeMarieKroc ig! She looks pretty strong.

gaysian71
12-08-2017, 12:55 AM
Mentally every trans woman is very strong They have to be strong to put up with all discrimination they have to deal with on a daily basis. I guarantee that no man here has ever put up with that kind of discrimination. O don't care what color your skin is, what religion you are or what your country of origin is. You've just never had it .

But if you are talking about physical strength that's different and it depends on the person. I have been with a few girls who are really strong. I even dated a girl a couple years ago who was very strong. She's only 5' tall, but sometimes we would playfully wrestle and I could never pin her. Even when she would let me start on top, she always managed to flip me over and pin me. Another girl I dated more recently is very very weak. She struggles carrying her groceries up a flight of stairs. Even when I asked her to help me move the couch in her apartment she struggled with that. And it's a very light couch. I ended up picking it up and moving it myself. I'm just a guy of average strength . I'm not super strong, but not wimpy either. So some are strong and some are not.

But mentally they have all of us guys beat by a long shot.

smalltownguy
12-08-2017, 04:45 AM
it depends on tranny to tranny...:whistle:

CoolAwesomeBXDude
12-10-2017, 03:30 AM
as strong as they want to be

correoelx
12-10-2017, 03:42 AM
I'd love to be with a sexy trans that could lift me... never found one