PDA

View Full Version : What's with this tgirl on tgirl wrestling crap?

MrsKellyPierce
11-07-2007, 07:05 AM
Why don't you men duke it out and show us the real men you are instead of bitches with cocks between your legs :lol: :lol: :lol:

JamesHunt
11-07-2007, 07:07 AM
You've completely lost me on this one Kelly

Legend
11-07-2007, 07:09 AM
I think its just one particular guy he has been trying to sell that weird fetish for sometime now,why would a girl risk damaging her face or body for that crap.

CORVETTEDUDE
Now, Kelly....aren't you being a little harsh?! What exactly got into your knickers?

MrsKellyPierce
You've completely lost me on this one KellyAlmost every thread tonight has been about tgirl's duking it out...check the threads on the front page.

MrsKellyPierce
11-07-2007, 07:10 AM
Now, Kelly....aren't you being a little harsh?! What exactly got into your knickers? I'm not wearing knickers and I was laughing at the end :lol: :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
11-07-2007, 07:11 AM
I think its just one particular guy he has been trying to sell that weird fetish for sometime now,why would a girl risk damaging her face or body for that crap. lol no there has been others

wombat33
11-07-2007, 07:21 AM
Why don't you men duke it out and show us the real men you are instead of bitches with cocks between your legs :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a lover nit a fighter. I actually do not fight anymore. I walk away. I broke a guys neck once in a fight (that he started) yet I still feel badly about it and that was 10 years ago almost. Thank god he did not become paralyzed.

I used to fight here and there.

However.............most importantly. Your new photo showcasing your lovely breasts is a most welcome sight!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
11-07-2007, 07:27 AM

I'm a lover nit a fighter. I actually do not fight anymore. I walk away. I broke a guys neck once in a fight (that he started) yet I still feel badly about it and that was 10 years ago almost. Thank god he did not become paralyzed.

I used to fight here and there.

However.............most importantly. Your new photo showcasing your lovely breasts is a most welcome sight!!!! I've never been in a fight

breastyy
11-07-2007, 11:29 AM
i have never been in a fight either i am allergic to pain it brings me out in cuts and bruises :D

Teabagger Vance
11-07-2007, 01:14 PM
You've completely lost me on this one Kelly

That would be from the poster known as gunn.

He's becoming a candidate for HA Jeopardy! :)

lust4ts
11-08-2007, 06:13 AM
i have never been in a fight either i am allergic to pain it brings me out in cuts and bruises :D

You don't know what you’re missing. I hate people who fight in the street, but boxing is a noble sport.

I box, only amateur (with headgear) and love it so much, you step in the ring and for those three, three minute rounds the adrenalin that pumps through your body is so exhilarating.

There is usually no hate or malice involved, you do your best to win and whether you do or not, after the bout is finished all you have is pure respect for your opponent.

It's a great way to keep fit, oh and get your nose broken, but everything has it's downside :)

Even if you don't want to, in life there are sometimes situations when you just have to fight, feeling prepared gives you peace of mind that you can at least hold your own.

As for Transsexual Wrestling Kelly, I too think it is a ridiculous notion and not something I have the slightest desire to see.

It seems to me allot of the threads from the "forced newbie’s" have been very weird.

NYCe
11-08-2007, 04:28 PM
up

bilbobaggins
06-05-2011, 03:13 PM
kellyshore looks amazing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx gorgeous in fact,

the perfect girlfreind,

http://img1.imagehousing.com/1/b62b582c61fe12e314eb6ef4abf4b4e6.gif (http://www.imagehousing.com/)

CORVETTEDUDE
06-05-2011, 03:24 PM
Hey Kelly....Wanna Jello Wrestle???!!!:salad:salad:hide-1::whistle:

theone1982
06-06-2011, 04:06 AM
Is this thread old or what? Is this the Gunn you're talking about?