PDA

View Full Version : It looks like the Chicago Thread Massacre is over

Night Rider
11-07-2007, 04:45 AM
LOL it's back from the dead!

TSCURIOUS
11-07-2007, 04:57 AM
Jerry Springer would have had a field day with this one. I have never laughed my ass off so much!!

TsVanessa69
11-07-2007, 05:03 AM
sometimes its boring and we need to vent, the other people join in, then it snowballs, now Mimi and I are bored with it, so now they can keep it going without us. mimi is safe, and that was my whole point. After all the only people who really know eachother are me, mimi, and brenda, everybody else were cyber trolls. The are not a part of our real everyday lives. Just shit starters online. But I did get some things I needed to get off my chest, got a few laughs, saw a few pwoples true colors, and now back to REAL TIME. I;m shure another event will happen soon enough, so we gonna let that one ride . Thanks to all who joined in.

The Guardian
11-07-2007, 05:19 AM
I don't know what it is, maybe the Lake Michigan water but the TS Ladies in the Chicago area are just plain nuts. After watching the Mimi/Brenda saga I don't feel so bad about the Mia Isabella/Lolo situation I was in.

It's truly unfortunate that these Ladies can't control themselves. It must be the hormones.....lol

I recently heard from Mia Isabella and she indicated that she wanted to reunite. In the end, she decided it would not be a good idea because she doesn't need me because she is going to be in Mags and on TV.

I don't see how that has anything to do with me wanting to fuck her again and her making some cash.

At the end of the day, nothing has changed. She is a hooker and I am a client.

I have spent the last 2 years trying to understand the mentality of a TS Lady only to be blamed for every negative in one's life.

I have determined that this lifestyle is beyond comprehension. I have decided that I will no longer be a client nor will I subscribe to any TS websites. It no longer makes sense to me.

I never was a "Bottom". I only approached the Ladies as equals and Women. Apparently that was my error. They are NOT women and never will be.

I am going back to filming and producing Female video and will leave this Genre to those that choose to exploit and de-humanize people in general.

It's a crazy world we live in and in my efforts to treat a TS as a normal person, I found that I could be easily used. I will never forget what was done to me in the name of MONEY. That is a completely perverted world.

stillies77
11-07-2007, 05:19 AM
it was like civil war...i call spider-man.

thx1138
11-07-2007, 05:35 AM
this thread may ultimately turn out like the 100 years war, the crusades and the British occupation of Ireland as a long lasting, futile conflict. but it gives people something to do, a certain meaning to life.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-07-2007, 05:37 AM
the shit got corny after page 3 IMO

SarahG
11-07-2007, 05:41 AM
I think you all should get some kind of HA combat award. That was the Iraq war of HA! :wink:

But were they for it before they were against it? (sorry, I had to).

....It's truly unfortunate that these Ladies can't control themselves. It must be the hormones.....lol....

...I have spent the last 2 years trying to understand the mentality of a TS Lady only to be blamed for every negative in one's life....

...I never was a "Bottom". I only approached the Ladies as equals and Women. Apparently that was my error. They are NOT women and never will be....

Way to over generalize and think everyone who is trans is the same. :roll:

I would say more but I don't want to throw myself into a mess I don't really care about or have any business in.

I will say this, having GID is like having an ethnicity of some kind (pick one, it doesn't really matter). You can generalize and stereotype all you want that is not going to accurately protrey that grouping.