PDA

View Full Version : How to tell a guy

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 04:36 AM
without "offending" him that his dick is just too small for you? LOL No I'm not a size queen. But seriously, size aside..He is nice and everything but he/it just doesn't do it for me. :?

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 04:38 AM
I guess I'm just more blunt about it. "Sorry thats not going to do you can get dressed now." I've made a rule I wont fuck a guy with a smaller penis than mine lol i had to edit that

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 04:41 AM
I guess I'm just more blunt about it. "Sorry thats not going to do you can get dressed now." I've made a rule I wont fuck a guy with a smaller penis than mine lol i had to edit that

Well it sure was very disappointing. He is cute and very charismatic person. But I know I wouldnt be "happy" with him - short or long term if I'm more hung than he is! LOL

It's easier if I was born a CUNT. I could just tell him off to his face but..Sometimes being a cunt is hard. :evil:

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 04:43 AM

Well it sure was very disappointing. He is cute and very charismatic person. But I know I wouldnt be "happy" with him - short or long term if I'm more hung than he is! LOL

It's easier if I was born a CUNT. I could just tell him off to his face but..Sometimes being a cunt is hard. :evil:

LOL

~Kisses.

HTGDAmn those always suck when you think you found a great guy and then he has a two incher.

hondarobot
11-06-2007, 04:45 AM
That's a great question. I don't have a huge penis. It's pretty average. I have made (with a few exceptions) every girl I've been with cum, every time.

Not lying. Size is nothing, really.

(If I had a huge dick, I'd probably say otherwise, heh)

phxguy
11-06-2007, 04:45 AM
So would either one of you date a guy who isn't great, but has a bigger dick?

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 04:46 AM
So would either one of you date a guy who isn't great, but has a bigger dick? No he has to have it all

andyuk
11-06-2007, 04:46 AM
pardon me for being naieve here,but does a guy being big not hurt you?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 04:47 AM
LOL Try 3 inches! LOL I felt like Samantha on Sex and the City! :lol: I've never seen such tiny dick in my life! LOL

When I saw the package "HARD" I said to him.."Can I take a raincheck? I Have a toothache!"

But now he calls and calls and emails me to death. Grrr :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 04:48 AM
LOL Try 3 inches! LOL I felt like Samantha on Sex and the City! :lol: I've never seen such tiny dick in my life! LOL

When I saw the package "HARD" I said to him.."Can I take a raincheck? I Have a toothache!"

But now he calls and calls and emails me to death. Grrr :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG OH no girl!! NEVER :lol: :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 04:49 AM
pardon me for being naieve here,but does a guy being big not hurt you?I am used to 8 inches 8.5 inch cocks in my ass and I top also haha

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 04:50 AM

No. I want my man to have both if I can! A great guy with 7incher and above works for me. I've had them before. Surely there are more where they came from, right?

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
11-06-2007, 04:50 AM
Three inches would kinda suck, but what's the guy gonna do?

hondarobot
11-06-2007, 04:52 AM
Oh, as a side note, I kick that fuckers ass.

But I feel sorry for him just the same.

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 04:53 AM

No. I want my man to have both if I can! A great guy with 7incher and above works for me. I've had them before. Surely there are more where they came from, right?

;)

~Kisses.

HTG amen

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 04:53 AM
Three inches would kinda suck, but what's the guy gonna do?

I dunno Honda. All I know is he isnt going to make me happy in bed or off it! Being a sensual person that I am It's one of my pre-requisites!

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
11-06-2007, 04:58 AM
Well, I don't have a small penis, and I know many ways to make a girl cum, so I'm not worried about it.

8)

audioguy
11-06-2007, 05:00 AM
Hara!!!! You said you wouldn't tell anyone. Shit!!!

Huh.??? Whaaa?

(Wakes up screaming in a cold sweat)

Whew... Just a crappy dream.

Sounds awkward. I hope you can sort it out gracefully without too much collateral damage. I'd imagine nobody wants to hear that their dick is too small, even if it's glaringly obvious.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 05:00 AM
Oh, as a side note, I kick that fuckers ass.

But I feel sorry for him just the same.

I cant do that. It's not his fault having been born with a small dick Honda!

Well, I don't have a small penis, and I know many ways to make a girl cum, so I'm not worried about it.

8)

It's not always about making the girl cum silly! LOL I prefer pleasure both ways. Cant help it if I'm FAIR! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

justatransgirl
11-06-2007, 05:03 AM

ROTFLMAO - Kelly that's sooo cruel. giggle :-)

I guess because I'm pay to play, but to me if a guys got a teenie weenie it's my job to build his self esteem without being condensending otherwise he could stay home and listen to his wife bitch about his shortcommings.

The line you want to avoid in these cases, "Is it in yet?"

Giggle
TS Jamie :-)

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 05:06 AM

ROTFLMAO - Kelly that's sooo cruel. giggle :-)

I guess because I'm pay to play, but to me if a guys got a teenie weenie it's my job to build his self esteem without being condensending otherwise he could stay home and listen to his wife bitch about his shortcommings.

The line you want to avoid in these cases, "Is it in yet?"

Giggle
TS Jamie :-) :lol:

hondarobot
11-06-2007, 05:09 AM
Let's have a "make a girl cum" competition. I'd win. Easy.

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 05:10 AM
out of interest girls, do u prefer length or width

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 05:12 AM

Huh.??? Whaaa?

Sounds awkward. I hope you can sort it out gracefully without too much collateral damage. I'd imagine nobody wants to hear that their dick is too small, even if it's glaringly obvious.

Lmao :lol:

I know. That's why I posted this topic. I really dunno how to break it to him gently without coming out as the cold hearted bitch! LOL

TS Jamie, If it's a "client" then you have no recourse but do just that - "Built" his self esteem and act normal. Afterall, he is paying you for sex. ;)

This isnt a pay for play type of deal. This is the "7inches (and up) to play deal". LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 05:22 AM

Hmm..That's a hard question to answer Night Rider. But I'd go with average lenght and girth. Yours actually looks ideal! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

audioguy
11-06-2007, 05:23 AM
Treat it like you're ripping off a band-aid. Super quick, but painful for just for a moment.

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 05:26 AM

Hmm..That's a hard question to answer Night Rider. But I'd go with average lenght and girth. Yours actually looks ideal! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

:oops: ur making me all embarrased!

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 05:27 AM
I like proportioned penises!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 05:29 AM
I like proportioned penises!

Yep! Same size (girth) from head to the root. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 05:30 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Oh but you do have a gorgeous COCK Night Rider! :P *lick

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 05:33 AM
Treat it like you're ripping off a band-aid. Super quick, but painful for just for a moment.

I wish it was that easy audioguy. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

justatransgirl
11-06-2007, 05:35 AM

You're on baby... it's the only way I can really cum anymore unless I whack on it for an hour.

But can you make me pee? My ex BF could.

Giggle,
TS Jamie

justatransgirl
11-06-2007, 05:38 AM
This is the "7inches (and up) to play deal". LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Yeah, that works for me too, and up.

And to whoever asked about girth, either length or girth is good and both is best.

Giggle,

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 05:38 AM
pardon me for being naieve here,but does a guy being big not hurt you?

It's all part of the fun! LOL I want to "feel" it..when it slides inside of me andyuk not guess if it's already in there or hold a hand mirror! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
11-06-2007, 05:47 AM
I can make myself cum in a couple of minutes. Anybody can do that if the're not a moron.

I'm not interested in a girl who can just make me cum. Girls like that are everywhere. I know what I'm looking for. I found her.

She's just goofy, which makes things difficult.

What ya gonna do?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 05:51 AM
I can make myself cum in a couple of minutes. Anybody can do that if the're not a moron.

I'm not interested in a girl who can just make me cum. Girls like that are everywhere. I know what I'm looking for. I found her.

What ya gonna do?

Oh so your a "couple of MINUTEs" man Honda? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

audioguy
11-06-2007, 05:58 AM

I wish it was that easy audioguy. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

I know... From what I can tell, you're too much of sweetheart / decent human being to make a cold-hearted maneuver like that. THAT is what makes you attractive (among other things, of course). Good on you.

Doesn't make things any easier, though.

Hmmmmm.......

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 06:02 AM
I think I'll just avoid him and pretend I got a far out of town work assignment. I'd hate to break his heart. ;)

It would have been alot easier had be been an a-hole. But he isnt.

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
11-06-2007, 06:03 AM

What ya gonna do?

Oh so your a "couple of MINUTEs" man Honda? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Oh, I can go for hours, Hara. It's a jedi thing.

8)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 06:05 AM
Jedi? Explain. LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

audioguy
11-06-2007, 06:07 AM
Unfortunately, a little bit of deception / misdirection is the key here.

Maybe you can massage the truth a little.

Who doesn't love massages?

longhorn
11-06-2007, 06:07 AM
without "offending" him that his dick is just too small for you? LOL No I'm not a size queen. But seriously, size aside..He is nice and everything but he/it just doesn't do it for me. :?

~Kisses.

HTG

tell him about mattersofsize.com

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 06:09 AM
Unfortunately, a little bit of deception / misdirection is the key here.

Maybe you can massage the truth a little.

Who doesn't love massages?

Ok. So how do you suggest I go about it. How I do to tell him audioguy? :?

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 06:11 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

tell him about mattersofsize.com

LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

joeym75ld
11-06-2007, 06:21 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Just how small is it? Why is it a deal-breaker for you that he has a small penis?

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 06:23 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Just how small is it? Why is it a deal-breaker for you that he has a small penis? It was 3 inches lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 06:23 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Just how small is it? Why is it a deal-breaker for you that he has a small penis?

Because 3inches and HARD is just "small" to play with! Do you see yourself "happy" with a tgirl with that size? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

joeym75ld
11-06-2007, 06:26 AM

Wow, have you ever really done that? I think that would just about crush a guy. You should re-think this response, or you may have a suicide due to your response.

I find your rule interesting. Is it that you won't date guys smaller than you, or you also won't do clients? Have you been in the situation before - how big are you? If I remember from your pics you were maybe avg or even above avg length, maybe kind of on the thin side. But I'd guess there's lots of cocks out there smaller than yours.

audioguy
11-06-2007, 06:28 AM
I suppose you could tell him you're not up for ANY relationship at the moment (for whatever reason). It's a slippery slope, though. You'll either feel bad for lying about it or tell him the truth and feel bad about that. Whatever route you take, you'll both probably feel bad to some degree.

Which is the lesser evil? Probably whichever hurts him less, since you know the real reasons.

Tricky stuff.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 06:33 AM
I know. I'm screwed! :evil:

Ahhh, what's a girl to do? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 06:33 AM

Wow, have you ever really done that? I think that would just about crush a guy. You should re-think this response, or you may have a suicide due to your response.

I find your rule interesting. Is it that you won't date guys smaller than you, or you also won't do clients? Have you been in the situation before - how big are you? If I remember from your pics you were maybe avg or even above avg length, maybe kind of on the thin side. But I'd guess there's lots of cocks out there smaller than yours.I don't have clients, and I'd just feel weird if I was bigger than the guy.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 06:35 AM
OMG! Get that dick out of this thread Kelly! LOL

My eyeeesssss! :shock: :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 06:36 AM

My eyeeesssss! :shock: :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG :lol:

wellhung
11-06-2007, 06:36 AM
delete

mikejones
11-06-2007, 06:37 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Because 3inches and HARD is just "small" to play with! Do you see yourself "happy" with a tgirl with that size? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Well, yes. That would be just fine for a bottom girl. I'd hit it no problem.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 06:40 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

Well, yes. That would be just fine for a bottom girl. I'd hit it no problem.

Thats true in your case. But in mine, I like alot of oral. And *IF I bottom that be like sticking a toothpick between my teeth. Doesnt really do anything to me muchless hit my prostate! So how does one get a girl to get off without hands? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

joeym75ld
11-06-2007, 06:42 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG
Yeah, that's pretty tiny. I would sat let him down gently, don't flat out tell him "I can't see you because of your tiny cock". Tell him you like him and he's a great guy, you're just not sexually attracted to him.

Do you only date guys that are bigger than you? I've always wondered if some girls had that kind of "rule". Could make life difficult for some of the bigger girls. If you do have that "rule" did you have other instances where you ended it with a guy cause he was smaller than you? Out of curiosity, how big are you?

justatransgirl
11-06-2007, 06:45 AM
Hara, I think I've got it!

Tell him about this absolutely fabulous date you had last night with this totally hot guy who had this HUGE thick cock and how it felt soooo good filling you up and when he came it just flooded you... etc, etc...

That should end the issue.

Giggle,

joeym75ld
11-06-2007, 06:49 AM

I find your rule interesting. Is it that you won't date guys smaller than you, or you also won't do clients? Have you been in the situation before - how big are you? If I remember from your pics you were maybe avg or even above avg length, maybe kind of on the thin side. But I'd guess there's lots of cocks out there smaller than yours.I don't have clients, and I'd just feel weird if I was bigger than the guy.

My eyeeesssss! Shocked Evil or Very Mad

~Kisses.

HTG

I must have missed something - bummer.

So Kelly, you say you'd feel weird if you were bigger. Have you run into this situation before? I don't think you have a particularly small one, so you must have run into some smaller dicks before.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 06:52 AM
Oddly enough, I've dated a mixed guy who was smaller than me. But I get a chuckle when we fuck and he tells me "You like that big cock baby"? LOL

I was always tempted to say "What big cock? Where"? LOL :lol: But I played along like a true sport! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-06-2007, 06:56 AM

I'll accept that challenge

Hara i feel for you, I have no advice for you because
a. I've never been in that situation nor will I ever be in it
b. you wouldn't be typing this thread IF..........................

JWBL™

joeym75ld
11-06-2007, 06:57 AM
Oddly enough, I've dated a mixed guy who was smaller than me. But I get a chuckle when we fuck and he tells me "You like that big cock baby"? LOL

I was always tempted to say "What big cock? Where"? LOL :lol: But I played along like a true sport! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG
Well if he's bragging on it, then that would be funny.
Good luck with your predicament.
Maybe I could help you out one day - I'm right about at your cutoff 7x5.5 :roll:

blckhaze
11-06-2007, 06:57 AM

JWBL™

ROFL we all know why Hara REALLY left NY.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 07:01 AM
Hmm..joeym75ld are you in LA? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-06-2007, 07:01 AM

JWBL™

Cmon bruh, I had nothing to do with it
lol
if I keep typing that it might sound believable

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 07:03 AM

JWBL™

Shuddup! LOL IF I already was talking to JWBL or you at that time..well...who knows?! LOL I wasnt even aware you guys had yellow fever!

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
11-06-2007, 07:07 AM

JWBL™

Shuddup! LOL IF I already was talking to JWBL or you at that time..well...who knows?! LOL I wasnt even aware you guys had yellow fever!

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL i dont hate, i congradulate, commerrate, and appreciate all who deserve it.

El Nino
11-06-2007, 07:09 AM
Ok... I'm going to be brutally honest with you girls. I just reach 6 when hard... is this too small and would you turn me down as a client?:)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 07:16 AM
Hara, I think I've got it!

Tell him about this absolutely fabulous date you had last night with this totally hot guy who had this HUGE thick cock and how it felt soooo good filling you up and when he came it just flooded you... etc, etc...

That should end the issue.

Giggle,

That is a surefire way to get a guy depressed silly! LOL I dont want to do that to him.

~Kisses.

HTG

joeym75ld
11-06-2007, 07:28 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
:lol:
No sorry, NY.
Used to get out to LA on business quite a bit, not so much anymore. Maybe I can look you up next time!

JamesHunt
11-06-2007, 07:47 AM
A great guy with 7incher and above works
HTG

What about girth, I could stetch your ass wider than your fist :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 07:49 AM
A great guy with 7incher and above works
HTG

What about girth, I could stetch your ass wider than your fist :lol:

Only if I could stick my whole FIST in yours first Silvester! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 07:50 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
:lol:
No sorry, NY.
Used to get out to LA on business quite a bit, not so much anymore. Maybe I can look you up next time!

Oh kewl! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

KiraHarden
11-06-2007, 08:17 AM

Huh.??? Whaaa?

There was a thread here that a guy only want a TS with a fem voice,( to go with a pretty face) otherwise it ruins the relationship... This is no different... I have no use for a teeny weinie. I have brought guys home and when I see that they have a little cock, I lose all interest in them sexually. I just tell them Im not feeling well and send them away. A guy has to over 7in for me to enjoy sex with him.

KiraHarden
11-06-2007, 08:21 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Just how small is it? Why is it a deal-breaker for you that he has a small penis? It was 3 inches lol
Pinky Penis LMAO :lol:

SexyMagdi
11-06-2007, 08:23 AM
Well I dont think there is a way to tell a guy if his cock is small without it being a weird situation and he not taking it the right way.

KiraHarden
11-06-2007, 08:28 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
Not much you can do... Thats what scares me. You meet this hot guy, even date for awile, and he drops his pants and see a pinky size dick and instantly the attraction is gone, and I see them as nothing more than friends.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 08:36 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
Not much you can do... Thats what scares me. You meet this hot guy, even date for awile, and he drops his pants and see a pinky size dick and instantly the attraction is gone, and I see them as nothing more than friends.

LOL Oh I got plenty of that! This wasnt the first time I was disappointed. LTR wise, I dont think I could remain "faithful" to a guy with a small weiner! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

joeym75ld
11-06-2007, 08:36 AM

Huh.??? Whaaa?

There was a thread here that a guy only want a TS with a fem voice,( to go with a pretty face) otherwise it ruins the relationship... This is no different... I have no use for a teeny weinie. I have brought guys home and when I see that they have a little cock, I lose all interest in them sexually. I just tell them Im not feeling well and send them away. A guy has to over 7in for me to enjoy sex with him.

Seems like 7" is the magic number here :)
So now the question is, do you girls have an official "weigh-in" before getting down to business - "wait, wait, I've got to bust out the ruler and tape measure and make sure you're up to par before we start" Or maybe you just know your own size and line them up?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 08:39 AM
LOL I could pretty much tell a guys size just by looking at it. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

joeym75ld
11-06-2007, 08:42 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
That's quite a talent. :lol: Were you a carpenter in a former life?

Or maybe it's just experience with A LOT of cocks? :oops:

slinky
11-06-2007, 08:45 AM
How to tell a guy without "offending" him that his dick is just too small for you?

Can't be done.

slinky
11-06-2007, 08:52 AM
q1:"Where can i find a guy with a big dick, a muscle body and model face?"

q2:"Why are all the guys I meet assholes?"

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 08:54 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

BFA interior design..we do alot of measuring way back. LOL Though my 3 years in Hellfire down by the meat packing district (in NYC) didn't hurt either. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 08:56 AM

I'm really NOT into guys who are gym rats and or body builders Danny. LOL ;)

As for face, everyone's taste is subjective. But I happen to like Dermot Mulroney's rugged looks and hairlip type of lips. ;)

Not into Assholes either.

~Kisses.

HTG

bilko
11-06-2007, 08:59 AM

As for face, everyone's taste is subjective. But I happen to like Dermot Mulroney's rugged looks and hairlip type of lips. ;)

~Kisses.

how do i tell a girl i have a 12 inch penis?

HTG

bilko
11-06-2007, 09:00 AM
hara you are drop dead lovely if you dont mind me saying 8)
just my type.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 09:01 AM
Talk is cheap! You just show her Bilko. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

bilko
11-06-2007, 09:03 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

hara if you keep looking at me with them eyes i shall have to show you,lol

joeym75ld
11-06-2007, 09:04 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

BFA interior design..we do alot of measuring way back. LOL Though my 3 years in Hellfire down by the meat packing district (in NYC) didn't hurt either. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG
Alright, I've got to go find some dick pics and see if you can guess the size. Need measurement pics for backup though. Think I know where to go...

joeym75ld
11-06-2007, 09:07 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
But you do like a BIG dick, right?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Alrighty. Sounds good to me. My Pm box is waiting! LOL ;)

Do I get a prize if I guessed it right?

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 09:09 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL Read above! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

bilko
11-06-2007, 09:11 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL Read above! ;)

~Kisses.
i need a cold shower :P

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 09:35 AM
LOL SENDDDD!!! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

bilko
11-06-2007, 09:38 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

send me yours first :lol:

Dkg
11-06-2007, 09:39 AM
wow Hara, I would have never guessed you were that....hmm...can't think of the word....

bilko
11-06-2007, 09:44 AM
wow Hara, I would have never guessed you were that....hmm...can't think of the word....

let me help you
cute :wink:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 09:48 AM

WHAT?!? LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 09:50 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Well you said yours was a 12 incher..so show me! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

bilko
11-06-2007, 09:55 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG
but it bends in the middle :(

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 10:00 AM
So? girls like me knows how to maneuver around it! LOL

Anyways, where is it??? I see it's false advertising. LOL :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-06-2007, 10:05 AM
this convo now being played out in gabbly

http://31529849.gabbly.com/gabbly/cw.jsp?e=1&t=http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewforum.php?f=1'

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 10:07 AM
Lmao :lol: Yep! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

ottorocket
11-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Penis pump?? Really its not my bag baby..

bilko
11-06-2007, 10:20 AM
So? girls like me knows how to maneuver around it! LOL

Anyways, where is it??? I see it's false advertising. LOL :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

i photoshopped it :(

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 10:36 AM
JWBL WINSSS!! :P

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Penis pump?? Really its not my bag baby..

If my memory serves me right. You really dont need one Otto! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

TJT
11-06-2007, 12:57 PM
I was fooling around onnce with a girl in HS whose ex-boyfriend was known for having an enormous dick. (I had gym with him,it looked like a third leg.)

She and I are on the couch making out. She starts squeezing my dick and then starts to rub the length of it. She didn't say anything but I could feel her hesitate. I knew she was thinking "Where's the rest of it?" That was the end of that date. LOL.

A handjob would've been nice.

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 01:09 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Oh but you do have a gorgeous COCK Night Rider! :P *lick

~Kisses.

HTG

:oops: thanks :P

mbf
11-06-2007, 01:22 PM
what happened to the good old:

"but we can still be firends"...sentence???

obsesedinok
11-06-2007, 01:25 PM
Well I'm hosed on this one, I used to be hung like a porn star but I've worn it down to a nub. :?

Besides I dont think I could live with the thought my girl friends tool was bigger than mine

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 01:32 PM

Well that route don't work well mbf. I tried that before and the guy/s always go nuts every time we would go out (hang out) and I flirt or worst have another guy take me home. I almost got into a car wreck (not once but twice) because the guy/s wont pay attention to the road ! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

rvince
11-06-2007, 02:55 PM
What about:
"HAHAHA! My canary has a peepee twice bigger than yours!!"

elo
11-06-2007, 03:35 PM

~Kisses.

HTGI remember a Sex And The City episode on this topic. :lol:

hwbs
11-06-2007, 03:36 PM
oh hara u size queen...joke :wink: ...u better just tell him to bend over ,lol....i am so glad i was born the way i am ,lol... i don't even have any advice for u on this one....i am sure there is some kind of support groups for guys with little ones. :twisted:

CORVETTEDUDE
11-06-2007, 05:32 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Does he 'not do it' for you because of something other than dick size? If so, then the dick is out of the equation, and not the issue. If you don't click....you don't click. I know, it sounds more simple than it is. Good luck, Hara.

Luv ya, :2cent :shrug

CORVETTEDUDE
11-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Well that route don't work well mbf. I tried that before and the guy/s always go nuts every time we would go out (hang out) and I flirt or worst have another guy take me home. I almost got into a car wreck (not once but twice) because the guy/s wont pay attention to the road ! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

See how alluring you are....you mezmorise anyone you're with!!!! :rock2

Chaotic
11-06-2007, 06:01 PM
I just gotta say this; a thread where the GIRLS are talking about cock is a rather refreshing change! Carry on! 8)

mwilliams001us
11-06-2007, 08:18 PM
LOL, I remember when HTG had her serious bf in MN.... but serioulsy small .... got to go....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 11:28 PM
LOL, I remember when HTG had her serious bf in MN.... but serioulsy small .... got to go....

That guy I was with for 3 years fit's me like a T! Size wasnt the issue it was his "drinking" that made me left the state. :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 11:35 PM
oh hara u size queen...joke :wink: ...u better just tell him to bend over ,lol....i am so glad i was born the way i am ,lol... i don't even have any advice for u on this one....i am sure there is some kind of support groups for guys with little ones. :twisted:

LOL I rarely get that "bending guys over" feeling as of late. :lol:
Pickles, You're lucky you are blessed in that department! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

JANIRA
11-07-2007, 01:23 AM
Ive always been SIZE QUEEN, I admit that... and i have been one to let down a few guys over their size in question., but its ironic , my last boyfriend was my dream catch, i mean everything i always wanted in a guy......well almost everything.,,,lol.. he was average. I perfer anything over a "9" ,, and he felt some what shy , because i was a fanatic of men that are hung, and he wasnt,, well long story short, he made up for it in other areas,, were his dick might have been small , his mouth on the other was not,,, :wink:

mbf
11-07-2007, 01:58 AM

Well that route don't work well mbf.

I hear ya HTG

well, this one goes out to all the ladies: its ok to dump us guys, I guess. the next guy is ALWAYS the better one. :) but, really, cut the crap with that "lets be friends still" bs, cuz from that moment on you ladies say this, its sure the last time we EVEr heard of you again.....

oh and back to the original intention of the thread:

Hara, you know I am a helpful fella. If you dont wanna do the dirty deed yourself, just give me that guys number and I ll call and get things straight
:lol: 8)

oh, and furthermore, how can this be a thread about cocks without ....

Night Rider
11-07-2007, 02:01 AM
mbf you've just giving 90% of the board wanking material!

they'll love u for it!

Rod la Rod
11-07-2007, 02:08 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

A pencil is 12 inches. It's Length X circumference = girth
Length is only half of the equation.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-07-2007, 02:26 AM
Hara, you know I am a helpful fella. If you dont wanna do the dirty deed yourself, just give me that guys number and I ll call and get things straight

Thanks for the offer mbf. I think I can handle this one. I just need to pick the right words carefully so as not to send him to a shrink! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

62des
11-07-2007, 02:45 AM
lol I always feel dumb when seeing threads like this even though I'm 7 3/4 inches. I guess I hate that I'm a grower and wished that I was a shower(shower is a dick that is very close to the erect size when its soft and a grower is a dick that may appear small when soft but when erect gets a lot bigger than when soft) I go from 4 to 7 3/4".

mbf
11-07-2007, 03:00 AM
mbf you've just giving 90% of the board wanking material!

that was exactly my intention. so they are beeing kept busy and dont post idiotic messeges :twisted:

@Hara:

yes, "shrink" seems to be a major keyword in this whole affair.....

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-07-2007, 10:13 AM
Mbf, I likewise was wondering about that. :lol: How many on HA has seen or is currently seeing a shrink? LOL ;)

It makes you wonder sometimes..especially when reading crappy post!

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
11-07-2007, 10:22 AM
Mbf, I likewise was wondering about that. :lol: How many on HA has seen or is currently seeing a shrink? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara, i was referring to "shrink" in adouble meaning, as in psychologist and the verb "to shrink" regarding the cock-o-mouse of that guy. well, isnt it bad to make fun of a small endowded guy?

yes it is, so I am guilty BOOOOOOOOO mbf!!!!!

anyways, back to the question of HA membership and possible psychological disorders of several kind.

if I am in the right mood I love ANYBODY on this board. but normally, I d say there are people that carry a membership of HA.com and post a lot (especially lately) who I never ever want to be in the same room (or city, state, continent) even if I got paid money for it.

and yes, ur phone pic is cute :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-07-2007, 10:24 AM
Hahaha :lol:

Thanks. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Perverted Monk
11-07-2007, 12:51 PM
Ha ha

This thread reminds of an old friend of mine. Dude knew he was ridiculously large and had a knack for whipping it out in front of the intoxicated females that was with us. We use to call him the Pussy Destroyer since a few girls refused to have sex with him again.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-07-2007, 03:28 PM
Ha ha

This thread reminds of an old friend of mine. Dude knew he was ridiculously large and had a knack for whipping it out in front of the intoxicated females that was with us. We use to call him the Pussy Destroyer since a few girls refused to have sex with him again.

:lol: That could also pose a big problem! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

eddie03
11-07-2007, 06:46 PM
I have been through this from the other side. I am average size 6". I met cute little lady once & things went well and I remember the look on her face as she took of my pants. It was a look of disapointment. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "Your small, I dont know if would be able to feel that". I was crushed, but she suggested since we had nothing better to do we could fool around but just not go all the way.

I was hurt but feeling a bit vengeful so I said why not. Long story short I taught her the meaning multiple orgasms, with just a finger. After that she really wanted to go all the way. To this I said, "Im sorry your much to loose I dont know if I would be able to feel anything." And I left.

Chaotic
11-07-2007, 06:56 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

I should be! I keep experiencing amnesia and deja vu at the same time; I always have this funny feeling I've forgotten this before........ :crazy :crazy

edit: damn typo gremlins!! :evil:

Danielle Foxxx
11-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Honesty is key word with me. After my surgery I will still tell the guy before hand and will never date anyone who's friend's and family did not treat me like a human being or had any discrinatory views on any lifestyles or hate towards others.

When and if I go out I respect men. I don't kiss and make out with them unless they know. But I do meet guys on regular settings. Like the guy who takes care of my car at the Dealership. He is a very handsome professional man, and he asked me out once. But I cannot disclose to him my " secrete identity " because it would jepordize my business relationship with him and the place that takes such good care of my car.

At public places - I don't really tell them face to face but give them my number and when they call I disclose it. Or I ask them to email me.

But there are other factors about my life aside from gender one would not understand. Such as escorting and porn, which hopefully will slow down if not stop pretty soon.

One must understand that honesty and respect are the keys to any human interaction. I expect it and I deserve it, even from those who don't agree with me.

Surprising a guy makes me feel like I am using my gender to fulfill a fantasy, the fantasy that he doesn't know my past life and that he sees me as a GG, so I get aroused by that. But being able to change that has been a hard battle and one of the reasons I rarely go to straight clubs. I meet so many guys and when I get home I feel like I let myself down. I rather be in the company of someone who has a special view of the world, has a beautiful heart and an adoring family, sweet friends who will take a bullet for him... That's the most important thing to me.

Besides, I am living my life the way I was always meant to live. It is a very difficult jorney and I would never go " Back in the closet " because of a man or anyone for that matter. So what if people know?! They respect me because I am not much more aware of my abilities to respect others and always go the extra mile to put a smile on everyone's face that I come in contact with.

That's my key to living and that's how I go about telling someone.

ottorocket
11-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Shrinkage?

http://funnyvideooftheday.blogspot.com/2006/04/seinfeld-shrinkage-episode.html

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Shrinkage?

http://funnyvideooftheday.blogspot.com/2006/04/seinfeld-shrinkage-episode.html

LOL You mean like laundry? :lol:

I love that show Otto. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Drowzee Snorlax
11-07-2007, 10:51 PM

Here's how I think it was done to me:

"The subscriber you have called is not accepting calls at this time."

Selective Call Rejection, I presume!

I got this when calling a girl I had just met. She gave me her number, so I called her the next day and left a vm. She returned my call, asked "so who are you again?" and after a minute of chatting we got disconnected. When I called back, I got the message above. I tried calling her a bit later that night, then 2 days later, all with the same null result. So I assume she has put my number into her Reject list. I admit, my ego was bruised for about a day.

OK, don't get the wrong idea, I don't have a small dick ... I guess I "just didn't do it for her."

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-07-2007, 11:02 PM
OR She could have just ran out of MINUTES on her phone? Most pre-paid cellular phones are like that. That's what I get when I call my cousin who used to have pre-paid cell service. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Drowzee Snorlax
11-08-2007, 12:19 AM
OR She could have just ran out of MINUTES of her phone? Most pre-paid cellular phones are like that. That's what I get when I call my cousin who used to have pre-paid cell service. LOL

Thanks for pointing that out HTG. I'm a cell phone dummy, not fully aware of all the new technology and features. Next time I see her I won't be pre-judgemental about it.

Hmmm ... I think my dick size just jumped back to normal!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-08-2007, 12:35 AM
You're welcome! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

jordyd19
11-08-2007, 08:53 AM
taken today... dont think anyone will accuse me of photoshopping it. Cool thread anyways.
-j

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-08-2007, 09:21 AM
LOL Looks decent in terms of size. I LIKE! :P

However, I was confused for a sec. I thought you meant to post this on Post your Camera Phone pics thread! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

salvador
11-10-2007, 10:19 AM

Thanks for the offer mbf. I think I can handle this one. I just need to pick the right words carefully so as not to send him to a shrink! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I would imagine that after this thread you won't need to say a thing more.

Right ? :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-10-2007, 12:20 PM

Are you him?!? LOL Tell me now so I'd feel relieved at least. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

salvador
11-12-2007, 06:54 PM

Are you him?!? LOL Tell me now so I'd feel relieved at least. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Ha Ha ! Ummmm. . . well, If I was him, I probably would have remained silent. ( shrink )

I just pegged this thread as being your strategy for dealing with it to avoid any direct confrontation. Not that that's such a bad idea but, it did come across as rather shallow.

I just didn't recognize some of your comments as being typically your style .

Anyway as much as I'm attracted to you, I'm a bit too old for you so . . .

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-15-2007, 09:27 AM
It might sound shallow to you and a few people but who is to decide what could and can make me happy sexually? ME! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG