PDA

View Full Version : Confused on this weirdness.........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-11-2005, 10:43 AM
wasn't going to talk about this but it's been buggin me so I might as well ask.......

What the fuck is it with women in general (T's & G's) that makes them want you when you aren't interested in them?

Example: I've been ignoring the same few broads I've seen at local spots for a few weeks now, I'm impatient: why waste my time?!?
They come up to me at clubs, do the jewish american princess fake cheek kiss and move on. I dont pay them any mind after that. BUT when I did pay them any bit of attention before I started acting like this they were "acting stuck up." Now that I'm ignoring them they want to rub up on me, put their # in my cellphone, or grab my dick and say "let's go back to my place."

I don't fuckin get it & I just want other input on this shit because it's confusing as fuck trying to read women.

Canucklehead
05-11-2005, 02:17 PM
Sorry Johnny I can't help you out. :( If I knew the answer I would write a book about it and make $$$$$MILLIONS$$$$$.

The only thing that I can think of is the old Motorhead song, "The Chase is Better Than The Catch".

popperluv
05-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Its all a game :evil:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-11-2005, 04:52 PM
we really should put our thoughts together and write the book, we'd probably all still make millions, LOL

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-11-2005, 08:01 PM
hing thanks for that response
I completely agree, it's just fucked up that an individual basically has to be DOGGED mentally for the chase. Oh well I don't mind playing the game.

flabbybody
05-12-2005, 12:43 AM
A while back I was nuts about this girl that worked in my office and it somehow got back to her. I was dead, killed, vaporized. If I was a cross between Derick Jeter and Mike Piazza, it wouldn't have mattered. Once they know you dig em, get off the train.

InHouston
05-12-2005, 09:22 PM
People want what they can't have.

hondarobot
05-14-2005, 12:17 AM
Hey Johnny Walker and Canucklehead, let us all know when you get that book finished.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-14-2005, 02:46 AM
I'll hand you a free copy @ honda, lol
with vtec head swapping instructions