PDA

View Full Version : Date Rape?

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 07:01 PM
While browsing a Christian forum this morning.

I noticed that a lot of men and women on there blame the girls for how they dress?

They make it out to be they were asking for it...

What's your opinion?

Quinn
11-05-2007, 07:08 PM
This shouldn't come as a surprise. The notion of personal responsibility is often found wanting when it comes to Christian morality.

-Quinn

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 07:11 PM
This shouldn't come as a surprise. The notion of personal responsibility is often found wanting when it comes to Christian morality.

-QuinnThis is so true! They are basically saying if you dress as a slut, then don't cry rape when you get raped. It was something you deserved you can't blame the guy for taking advantage of your unholy way of dressing.

I was shocked with some of the reponses to the thread they made on the forum.

cumshard
11-05-2007, 07:11 PM
Do those girls deserve to get raped?
Does anyone deserve to get raped.
Do you?
Do I?
No, they and we haven't done anything wrong.
No offense but are those TV people dumb. Noone ever deserves
to get raped no matter how they dress or act :!:

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Do those girls deserve to get raped?
Does anyone deserve to get raped.
Do you?
Do I?
No, they and we haven't done anything wrong.
No offense but are those TV people dumb. Noone ever deserves
to get raped no matter how they dress or act :!: I totally agree with your thoughts. It's just funny some of the comments they make it's so crazy!

TheGuard
11-05-2007, 07:21 PM
It's asinine, I would dismiss that "opinion" as it were offhand. Personal accountability is something that seems to go out the window far too often.

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 07:24 PM
It's asinine, I would dismiss that "opinion" as it were offhand. Personal accountability is something that seems to go out the window far too often. I think so too, especially with most Christians.

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 07:27 PM

I noticed that a lot of men and women on there blame the girls for how they dress?

What's your opinion?

That is typical of the majority of Christians. That is the most off the mark statement i've read in ages. How can they be so cold hearted to blame rape victims for dressing sexy?

I believe in God or a higher power but Christianity condradicts itself so much it gives me a sore head

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 07:28 PM

What's your opinion?

That is typical of the majority of Christians. That is the most off the mark statement i've read in ages. How can they be so cold hearted to blame rape victims for dressing sexy?

I believe in God or a higher power but Christianity condradicts itself so much it gives me a sore head haha I know what you mean

suckseed
11-05-2007, 09:30 PM
Give us the link to the Christian forum, and we'll make mincemeat out of 'em!

black&white
11-05-2007, 09:38 PM

The best response to them is to ask if girls should then wear bhurkas to be safe from rape.

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 09:40 PM

The best response to them is to ask if girls should then wear bhurkas to be safe from rape. :lol:

mbf
11-05-2007, 10:33 PM
dont read Christian messege boards in the first place

that would be my advice.

trish
11-05-2007, 10:42 PM
If you ask for it, then it's not rape. Nobody asks to be raped and nobody dresses for it. Moreover, if you're a christian, it's a sin to give it even if she is asking for it.

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 11:08 PM
www.somethingawful.com

justatransgirl
11-06-2007, 06:36 AM
Two points:
One - you know what might be fun is for us to all gang up on some of these mainstream sites and let them know who we are and educate them a bit.

Like that thing when the kicked the trans girl out of the dorms at Virgina Tech. These sites need 50 posts from TS's to give their homophobia a face.

Two - nobody deserves to be raped regardless of how they are dressed. Do some clothes make guys think you are "easy." Sure. That's a womans perrogative to tease a man with something he can't have. But when he takes it without asking it's stepping over the line.

It's like do those naked streetwalkers in Paris deserve to be raped because they are selling it on the street? Arrested for exposure maybe, raped no.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)
(You can't rape the willing...)

SexyMagdi
11-06-2007, 08:26 AM
For me the way I dress and look sexy is bacause I want to and I dont mind men and women looking at my revealing clothes. Only women that are not secure of themselves or thier sexuallity dress up with revealing clothes and then act like a total bitch because a man was looking at her.

lust4ts
11-06-2007, 08:37 AM
That's so ridiculous and unfair, what a girl wears is entirely up to her, no different to a mans choice of clothing.

To say that because a girl has a short skirt on somehow gives reason and justice to these sick fucks in their actions is so wrong.

I hate rapists of any sort, it is such a selfish act, for the short sense of sick pleasure they achieve a whole life can be ruined, and also that persons family's too.

Sometimes religious people are so misguided and judgemental of things they them self choose not to do, like dress sexy in this case.

Any decent man can control himself around women, despite what they are wearing :twisted:

Trogdor
11-14-2007, 09:48 AM
For me the way I dress and look sexy is bacause I want to and I dont mind men and women looking at my revealing clothes. Only women that are not secure of themselves or thier sexuallity dress up with revealing clothes and then act like a total bitch because a man was looking at her.

Glad you said that. We got alot of chicks here that get so pissed off when one looks at them and checks them out, despite the fact they are dressed in teeny lil tops, tight jeans, short skirts and fuck-me heels.

You outta teach courses on this. :mrgreen:

dan_drade
11-14-2007, 09:54 AM

What's your opinion?

Oh yes, you gotta love those christians. They will makeup just about anything so that their little sins are not their fault. They would also like to do such wonderful things as make abortion a crime, make birth control illigal, not allow teens to get birth control or vacinations that would keep them from getting STD's (because it would encourage sex among teens), Accuse everyone in the GLBT community of forcing the straight folks to commit hate crimes because of the deviant lifestyle that the GLBT community lives. The list goes on and on. In their little world, ignorance is such a wonderful wealth of knowledge.

nuff said

Trogdor
11-14-2007, 10:00 AM
Though I do wish I was date raped in High School by either one of the cute chicks or a hot teacher babe.

I prayed every night for that.

dan_drade
11-14-2007, 10:02 AM
LOL, you can't rape the willing.

alphanumeric
11-14-2007, 10:38 AM
well Kelly if you don't like that then you'll definatly not like this:

http://www.christian.org.uk/html-publications/transsexualism.htm

although personally I think it's good for a laugh at least...