PDA

View Full Version : Brenda salvagely attacks Mimi

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 12:16 PM
it was horrible, during an arguement in the car on the way home from my show, Brenda beat mimi in the back seat of the car, and i watched in horror as Brenda banged Mimi's head into the door.. I called the police and we have to file a report. We took Mimi to the emergency room, she is ok. However Mimi has to make the next step, file the police report and move out. I told her to get her stuff out, and come stay in my house, she choose to stay at the apartment she shares with Brenda. I am really concerned for Mimi's safty, as Brenda actions were like a maniac. We need to confince Mimi to make that police report, for her own safety.

Legend
11-05-2007, 12:18 PM
Please tell me your joking?

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 12:25 PM
Please tell me your joking?Very serious
Mimi is with a friend Billy. I hope she makes the police report as violence is bad, but amongst eachother is worse.

Legend
11-05-2007, 12:27 PM
So brenda has the ability to transform into a head banging "maniac" but yet she let some guy rob her,something doesn't add up here or did brenda somehow thing mimi was responbile for her being robbed thus why she turned into a head banging "maniac".This whole thing is confusing :banghead .

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Man this whole thing is confusing,so brenda has the ability to transform into a head banging "maniac" but yet she let some guy rob her,something doesn't add up here or did brenda somehow thing mimi was responbile for her being robbed thus why she turned into a head banging "maniac".This whole thing is confusing :banghead .No
Brendas being robbed has nothing to do the the ongoing fued between Brenda and Mimi. It would get violent then dye down, today it reached a whole new level. I hope Mimi goes and gets the report. Brenda getting robbed and Brenda beating up Mim are 2 seperate incidents.

hwbs
11-05-2007, 12:36 PM
wow the saga continues....

Legend
11-05-2007, 12:36 PM
I'm sure brenda will tell her side so im not gonna jumpoed to conclusions but let me say that no one has the right to physically hurt another person unless they are hit themselve,so if brenda just attacked her she was wrong.

Coroner
11-05-2007, 12:46 PM
Sorry to read this. I´m sure it wasn´t necessary to bang someone´s head against the door but every person is ready to use violence. What I´m getting at is that we should avoid to start a "witch-hunt" or something like this.

mimiplastique
11-05-2007, 12:48 PM
I'm sure brenda will tell her side so im not gonna jumpoed to conclusions but let me say that no one has the right to physically hurt another person unless they are hit themselve,so if brenda just attacked her she was wrong.

i was in the car does any body want to hear my side ??? i'm sure alot of people will just love hearing that brenda beat me up

Legend
11-05-2007, 12:59 PM

i was in the car does any body want to hear my side ??? i'm sure alot of people will just love hearing that brenda beat me up

I don't think to many people would like to her anyone being beaten up,what actually happen?

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 01:03 PM
Trust us guys, this is not a hoax or a joke. brenda attacked Mimi in the car, I even called the police, but brenda drove off with us in the car and got us way from wher the police traces us at. So she at least drove us to the emergency room and we were informed that we have to go back to the suburb where it happen and file a report. I hope Mimi doesn't chicken out and not go and file. As with theses cases, being nice is not an option. Violence over petty drag queen comments should never reach that level of violence. She was litterally banging Mimi's head against the door, with hatred. Then she opened the door and tried to push Mimi out the car. When she realized the police were really called she got into the front seat and drove off with us and my stage costumes in the car. We got to the emergency room and Brenda left us in the emergency room so Mimi's head could be checked out. She left us there, far away from the house. I called my friend to get Mimi safely home, and we called somebody to stay the night with Mimi.

Azanti
11-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Jesus wept - like there isn't enough pain in the world already!

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 02:49 PM
I love mimi but im not sure what to think at the minute..im not saying nothing happened but u might want to tell us what exactly.

Is it as bad as ur making out and what was it about?

Im not taking any sides untill i hear the full story from both mimi and brenda...

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 02:50 PM
:| :popcorn

mbf
11-05-2007, 02:54 PM
normally I say this is a private matter of all the involved parties and I am not affiliated with any of them whatsoever except I am as them a member of this board.

but now that it has been made semi-public I would like to hear what mimi and brenda have to say about it.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-05-2007, 02:58 PM
WTF???????? :screwy :crazy

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 03:52 PM
I love mimi but im not sure what to think at the minute..im not saying nothing happened but u might want to tell us what exactly.

Im not taking any sides untill i hear the full story from both mimi and brenda...can you read, I posted twice what happen, go back and read. Mimi had to be taken to the emergency room, her head was beat into the door, what don't you understand? :roll:

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 03:56 PM

Im not taking any sides untill i hear the full story from both mimi and brenda...can you read, I posted twice what happen, go back and read. Mimi had to be taken to the emergency room, her head was beat into the door, what don't you understand? :roll:

so brenda just attacked mimi for no apparant reason and kept smashing her head of the car door??

if ur gonna come on to a public message board with shit like that, then u better tell the whole story so we know what the fucks going on :roll:

we're not mind readers...

...i hope mimi's ok, i just wnat to hear brendas side incase things have been blown out of proportion

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 03:59 PM

so brenda just attacked mimi for no apparant reason and kept smashing her head of the car door??

if ur gonna come on to a public message board with shit like that, then u better tell the whole story so we know what the fucks going on :roll:

...i hope mimi's ok, i just wnat to hear brendas side incase things have been blown out of proportion Stupid faggot, the situation is posted 2 times, what are you fuckin blind? Why the fuck would I have to lie or make something up. I witnessed something horrible, and its not something that somebody would make-up off the top of their head, read the whole thread, I explain twice what happen, the first post of the thread is more than clear what the fuck happen :roll:

Legend
11-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Trust us guys, this is not a hoax or a joke. brenda attacked Mimi in the car, I even called the police, but brenda drove off with us in the car and got us way from wher the police traces us at. So she at least drove us to the emergency room and we were informed that we have to go back to the suburb where it happen and file a report. I hope Mimi doesn't chicken out and not go and file. As with theses cases, being nice is not an option. Violence over petty drag queen comments should never reach that level of violence. She was litterally banging Mimi's head against the door, with hatred. Then she opened the door and tried to push Mimi out the car. When she realized the police were really called she got into the front seat and drove off with us and my stage costumes in the car. We got to the emergency room and Brenda left us in the emergency room so Mimi's head could be checked out. She left us there, far away from the house. I called my friend to get Mimi safely home, and we called somebody to stay the night with Mimi.

So that attack was sparked over a drag queen comment?

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 04:04 PM

...i hope mimi's ok, i just wnat to hear brendas side incase things have been blown out of proportion Stupid faggot, the situation is posted 2 times, what are you fuckin blind? Why the fuck would I have to lie or make something up. I witnessed something horrible, and its not something that somebody would make-up off the top of their head, read the whole thread, I explain twice what happen, the first post of the thread is more than clear what the fuck happen :roll:

faggot?? i dont believe a thing that comes out of ur mouth bc more often than not it's bullshit! I trust mimi and brenda and i want to hear both sides so keep ur mouth shut.

U've explained absolutely fuck all, are u that stupid to realize that.

I dont know what happened but i wouldnt be surprised if it was because of ur shit stirring :roll:

JohnnyVee
11-05-2007, 04:09 PM

if you want to share your side, fine, but no need to feed the peanut gallery. I am sorry you were hurt.

regardless of the circumstances, violence is inexcusable

Chaotic
11-05-2007, 04:28 PM
My best wishes to Mimi; get well soon!

ARMANIXXX
11-05-2007, 04:50 PM

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Not really I've always thought Brenda to be very intelligent and even tempered.

I'm gonna call BS on this story.

I do appreciate your willingness to bring quality entertainment to HA though ;)

BrendaQG
11-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Do you all know how cats act? Right now we have two adult cats in this house. One minute it's Rawereszssrsses raaaraerrrarrr at each other like they would kill each other, the next peace and tranqulity? WTF!

Keep that image of those cats in mind.

Let me point out a couple of things

After the incident they got back in the car and rode with me to Chicago to a hospital. Where we told an officer there this story. Mimi told that officer the story in a way which reveals her own aggression in this matter. Eventually the officer thought we were on some bull shit and cast us all out. We go to this hospital after I had stopped at a gas station for directions. They could have gotten out and ran from the crazy persons car (20/20 hindsight after having really and truly been held hostage then robbed a short time ago). Even the cops picked up on that.

The low down
Here is the gist of what I would have to say about all of this. I was the designated driver driving home people who while not drunk...their toungues were loosened by alcohol. I asked Vanessa about what would be a fair amount of money for my driving her down here for her performance. She took it the wrong way as if I was implying she did not have money. Which was a total misunderstanding on her part. We were off to the races from then on in.

Vanessa totally flew off the handel like really really angry about that. She says she detected some shade in how I asked. That was for the record all in her head. I respect her so so much that I would say she was the closest thing I have ever had to a "mother". That is 100% for real. I guess I see that the feelings were not mutual.

All the resentment for "all that I got with all the community and parental support that I had." ( Which is total B.S. Anyone who had read my (http://www.geocities.com/hontasfx/why.html) Bio either version (http://www.geocities.com/aisha_a_ts/aboutme.html) would know that. Neither of them have.) Basically they tried to make it out that all that I had, which I got from blood sweat tears and sacrifices, was nothing compared to all their life on the scene. Which I tool total offense to. I mean I have some resentment myself. Like If we are driving through the area I grew up in just west of Chicago in the county of cook. I would not appreciate being told that I "don't know the streets" in a not very nice tone. Many instances like that. Or how about Mimi throwing my recent bad luck in business in my face. Then claiming that I have never actually worked (not on eros or the street or even in the bar. For any cops who may read this that is the one thing she said that is true ;-) ) As if having been in school negates, or erases those experiences.

After they "read" me on how cheap my clothes are and I reminded them of the fact that I have spent over $10,000 so far paying on this car we are in. Which is where money I would have spent on clothes went.. Then "read" them on how they spent their money. With things becoming more and more heated all along.

They said that I throw education in peoples faces. i.e. Mimi said the way I do my homework is offensive to her. Then talked about how stupid I was. I responded that if I am stupid then all our best inteligence testing which places me in the 90th percentile must be wrong. I said something really shady though like If I'm stupid you would have to be retarded. And that I am more inteligent than 90% of people.... Basically I decided to turn the usual thing that a "street smart" person says to a "book smart" person around on them. As if I had never heard that before.

MIMI SAID THINGS TO ME LIKE IF WE WERE NOT IN THIS CAR OR IF SHE DID NOT KNOW ME SHE WOULD HAVE SPLIT MY SKULL ETC. ETC. I was angry and pounding my fist on the center console and driving . Mimi says I hit her first. I don't see how I could have reached her and drove at the same time. Kind of hard to hold the wheel and hit someone in the back seat. She said THAT BITCH HIT ME ITS ON IM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP (BRENDA). GOT ALL THE WAY TO COMMING OVER THE SEATS. I STOPPED THAT CAR AND PULLED OVER. SHE FLEW BACK AND I HOPPED OVER THE SEATS AND GRABBED HER HANDS.

WE GOT IN A MUTUAL SCUFFLE AND I HAVE THE BRUISE UNDER MY EYE TO PROVE IT. SHE HAD SAID BEFORE THAT SHE WOULD FUCK ME UP. SHOULD I HAVE JUST LET HER HIT ME? BECAUSE TRYING TO INTERFERE WITH ME WHILE I AM DRIVING THE CAR IS NOT COOL. THAT SHIT COULD HAVE GOTTEN US ALL KILLED. SO I RANG HER BELL AND SHE DID THE SAME TO ME. SHE EVEN FOUGHT TO STAY IN MY CAR. LIKE WHAT I AM GOING TO GIVE HER THE KEYES. SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TO KILL ME FIRST.

After the hospital

I took the Uof Chicago Polices advice and just left them to their devices. I drove back here then called the Chicago Police. Who came in about three Squad cars worth and I told them the situation. They came in and talked to both of us. They told us that this sounds like something that could just simmer down after a bit of cooling off. To an extent it has. She wanted me to apologies for hitting her. I did give her a tempered apology.

Tempered by the fact that in the process I mentioned her sween side. ( This bitch onece said to me "what happens to you happens to me." :_) Tempered by the fact that I was not just a naked agressor and she was not some little piglet in the woods waiting for the big bad wolf to chew on her either.

"how Brenda beat me up" Puhleas. WE GOT IN A FIGHT. pure and simple. Hardly something to talk about here.

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED NEITHER OF US WAS "RIGHT".

I see how I was culpable. Can you see how Mimi and Vanessa were as well. Don't try and make your street wise selves look like innocent little lambs.

hondarobot
11-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Everyone involved in this incident should go back to the HA Hotel garden and chill the hell out. RealGirls4Me is currently there, and is probably mixing drinks, so that could be a pretty good time.

Calm blue ocean. . . calm blue ocean. . .

BrendaQG
11-05-2007, 05:03 PM
To Alcohol the cause of and solution to all of life's problems.

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 05:05 PM
now all i have to hear is mimi's side and i'll give my verdict LOL

its none of my business but i think everyone was in the wrong and as i suspected, vanessa exadurated things without telling the full story.

if there was alcohol involved then things can be resolved...ive had worse fights with my mates drunk

i hope u three sort it out because at the end of the day shit happens

BrendaQG
11-05-2007, 05:11 PM
I would not say they were "drunk". But I would say they were just a little bit imparied. I mean. We have all been drunk before and talked smack and nothing bad happned.

It's so unfair we can go out and have a good time but the ride home, in my car or in a taxi is always featuring the both of us sniping at each other.

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 05:18 PM
Yea i know what u mean..

I don't think it was up to vanessa to post it, if anyone should have it should have been u or mimi..

No doubt she'll be on here bitching about 'how she had to as a friend' and all that bullshit, but it wasn't for her to tell

shit stirring comes to mind :idea:

BrendaQG
11-05-2007, 05:44 PM
Oh well. In defense of them they feel that I was in the wrong for telling just how I came to have Mimi as a roomate. Because some low life scumbags want to read her for something like that. Instead of taking it for what it was. Just an other demonstration that the people we were bawling out in that thread were pondscum.

tg4me
11-05-2007, 06:04 PM
On the next Maury...T-girl Rumble

cast your votes now!

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 06:48 PM
I have to say Brenda has always been sweet and sisterly.

After watching Mimi's youtube video I hardly think she is innocent in the matter and Brenda flew off the handle for no apparent reason.

I am not picking sides, but I'm sure it wasn't all Brenda.

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 06:54 PM

faggot?? i dont believe a thing that comes out of ur mouth bc more often than not it's bullshit! I trust mimi and brenda and i want to hear both sides so keep ur mouth shut.

I dont know what happened but i wouldnt be surprised if it was because of ur shit stirring :roll: Ok bitch, first of all, I have no reason to lie or make this up. I don't have to keep my mouth shut for shit, I was there. I was being driven from my show, I called the police, I stayed ith Mimi in the emergency room, I got us a ride from the hospital to Mimi's house, I made shure mimi had someone with her when I left so that she wouldn't be alone. So you need to choke on a dick and die.

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 06:56 PM

I dont know what happened but i wouldnt be surprised if it was because of ur shit stirring :roll:Why are you so biased against Vanessa. She's truly a nice lady.

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Ok bitch, first of all, I have no reason to lie or make this up. I don't have to keep my mouth shut for shit, I was there. I was being driven from my show, I called the police, I stayed ith Mimi in the emergency room, I got us a ride from the hospital to Mimi's house, I made shure mimi had someone with her when I left so that she wouldn't be alone. So you need to choke on a dick and die.

Just keep ur drama to urself...u come on here when it wasn't any of ur business so go fuck urself. "mimi savagely attacked by brenda" its a forum not the fucking new york times :roll:

Mimi and Brenda could do without some crazy bitch like u, but that's just my opinion :wink:

It's not all about u so stfu and let mimi and brenda speak

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Why are you so biased against Vanessa. She's truly a nice lady.

i just asked a simple question and she flies off the handle (as usual), go back and read the posts

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 07:03 PM

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Not really I've always thought Brenda to be very intelligent and even tempered.

I'm gonna call BS on this story.

I do appreciate your willingness to bring quality entertainment to HA though ;) See thats the point, there is no reason to lie. You wre never with the 3 of us. You never saw the constant fighting and bickering they went through on a constant basis. Brenda is not that sweet girl she portrays on athe internet. Now as I said if Mimi doesn't file the police report and move out, thats on her. But I did what I could as a friend. I can do no more. But to say somebody would lie oabout something that serious is ignorant. There are too many people who can prove you wrong, the markom police department, the emergency room staff, Billy, who is with Mimi as we speak, My friend larry who got up out of his bed at 2 am to get Mimi from the hospital to her home safely, stayed with her until Billy arrived, and you want to say it was a lie? What reason is there to lie. I have none. I paid for the gas, fed Brenda and was going to pay her for driving me to my show, which by the way was a very fun filled and entertaining show,now if you fags want to come on here with the usual bullshit, fuck yourselves. But I have no reason to lie, nor anything to gain from it. I was in total shock. see sometimes the image girls portray on the internet is the not the person that they are in REALITY.

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Ok bitch, first of all, I have no reason to lie or make this up. I don't have to keep my mouth shut for shit, I was there. I was being driven from my show, I called the police, I stayed ith Mimi in the emergency room, I got us a ride from the hospital to Mimi's house, I made shure mimi had someone with her when I left so that she wouldn't be alone. So you need to choke on a dick and die.

Just keep ur drama to urself...u come on here when it wasn't any of ur business so go fuck urself. "mimi savagely attacked by brenda" its a forum not the fucking new york times :roll:

Mimi and Brenda could do without some crazy bitch like u, but that's just my opinion :wink:

It's not all about u so stfu and let mimi and brenda speak I was the one doing the show, I was the one paying Brenda, Mimi is my BF so mother fuck you bastard,go fuck you bitch ass mother.I have Mimi's back and she has mine, I love that bitch like she was my child. She came to the club where I work, and on my word, they are going to hire her. So faggot speak on what you know, not what you think you know. Now choke on a dick :twisted: and die bastard.

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 07:15 PM
I was the one doing the show, I was the one paying Brenda, Mimi is my BF so mother fuck you bastard,go fuck you bitch ass mother.I have Mimi's back and she has mine, I love that bitch like she was my child. She came to the club where I work, and on my word, they are going to hire her. So faggot speak on what you know, not what you think you know. Now choke on a die and die bastard.

the words of an emotionally unstable bitch..

i see u haven't responded to brenda yet bc u are so busy talking shit about URSELF

I like brenda as much as i like mimi so im on the fence.. :P

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 07:18 PM

After watching Mimi's youtube video I hardly think she is innocent in the matter and Brenda flew off the handle for no apparent reason.

I am not picking sides, but I'm sure it wasn't all Brenda. It was on part of both, they argue constantly, whos smarter, who's prettier, who paid for this, who has more schooling, no to mention Brenda always downing girls who esscort, yet she tied to escort with ads on Craigslist and Eros, yet only got one client of CL for $35 and a client that Mimi shared with her. And the fact thta last night she fixed her mouth to say she was more intelligent than 90% of the general population because she was in school to study physical science. Now agueing back and forth between 2 queens is a part of or norm, but to put your hands on someone is a totally uncalled for. Now all these people want to talk shit and I just wanted people to encourage Mimi to protect herself and get a police report and move out. What would have happen if I wasn't there? yes tall 3 of us were argueing, but to slam on the brakes, and beat somebody? come on people, be for real.

tg4me
11-05-2007, 07:37 PM
When I say i'm a culture raciest, this is what I mean. I don't care what color you are. I don't want to be around friends that call me, my mother or their children Bitch. :roll:

We should just lock this thread and delete it. Just let it just go away.

I was the one doing the show, I was the one paying Brenda,
Mimi is my BF so mother fuck you bastard,go fuck you bitch ass mother.I have Mimi's back and she has mine, I love that bitch like she was my child. She came to the club where I work, and on my word, they are going to hire her. So faggot speak on what you know, not what you think you know. Now choke on a die and die bastard.

i see u haven't responded to brenda yet bc u are so busy talking shit about URSELF

I like brenda as much as i like mimi so im on the fence.. :P

Quinn
11-05-2007, 07:43 PM
:popcorn

yodajazz
11-05-2007, 08:01 PM
I would not say they were "drunk". But I would say they were just a little bit imparied. I mean. We have all been drunk before and talked smack and nothing bad happned.

It's so unfair we can go out and have a good time but the ride home, in my car or in a taxi is always featuring the both of us sniping at each other.

I am an instrument of peace. People need to respect one another. Nobody knows anyone else’s full story of what they have been through in life. So why are we judging one another and fighting? It’s based on ignorance, because ultimately we all have so much in common. Yes we have disagreements, but that is based upon whatever that’s person’s views. Those views are based upon experience which we can never entirely know the full story. So when you disagree with someone, it should be done respectfully. Anger exists for use to get strength in extreme situations. Most of the time we need to let it pass in to get full use of our mental facilities. Cars are often difficult places to let go of negative emotions because of the confined space. Forums should be an easier place to control emotions. We do have time to think before we hit that send button.

I’ll be in Chicago Sunday night November 11th, playing at Buddy Guy’s Legends Club. I’m expressing my blues on the keyboard. I wish you could be there. My heartfelt desire for you is to have peace and release.

Luna555
11-05-2007, 08:10 PM

Co-sign,

In the time that I have known Brenda(which is on the internet) she has always seemed very calm and very sweet.

JohnnyVee
11-05-2007, 08:39 PM
Based on what I read so far and I don't know the whole story, nor do I need to know the whole story.

...what we do know is:
A fight happened
At least one person got hurt

It sounds to me, at best, what was was described as "cat fighting" that happened before this incident, is now A PROBLEM. I think it would be best for Mimi to move out at least temporarly regardless of blame.

It sure sounds like things are getting worse and it's time for at least a "time out".

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 08:45 PM
I was the one doing the show, I was the one paying Brenda, Mimi is my BF so mother fuck you bastard,go fuck you bitch ass mother.I have Mimi's back and she has mine, I love that bitch like she was my child. She came to the club where I work, and on my word, they are going to hire her. So faggot speak on what you know, not what you think you know. Now choke on a die and die bastard.How was I unstable, I wasn't the one that attacked my roommate, As far as Hontis , I told that bitch how I felt about her in the car. And as far as drunk? I had a Red Bull in my home, and another one in the club, thats it. I performed 3 fabulous numbers where I danced and entertained, and had a wonderful show. So bitch go back to chocking on a dick.

I like brenda as much as i like mimi so im on the fence.. :P How am I the unstable one, I didn't attack my roomate, Hontis did. I told that bitch how I felt about her in the car, so our convo is done and dealt with. Drunk? I drank 1 Red Bull in my house and 1 Red Bull in the club. I performed 3 numbers in the show, and I had to dance and carry on, so I needed the energy boost. So I was not drunk, now Hontis didn't have a dollar in her pocket, she had to ask Mimi to pay her way into the club, so how the fuck was she drinking. When people were tipping me in my numbers, Mimi was giving Hontis money to tip me. Now get your facts straight bitch before you run off that faggot mouth and have no idea what happened.

Floyd R
11-05-2007, 08:46 PM
I could not have said it any better.

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 08:50 PM
How was I unstable, I wasn't the one that attacked my roommate, As far as Hontis , I told that bitch how I felt about her in the car. And as far as drunk? I had a Red Bull in my home, and another one in the club, thats it. I performed 3 fabulous numbers where I danced and entertained, and had a wonderful show. So bitch go back to chocking on a dick.

tell someone that gives a fuck vanessa :P

i dont agree brenda should have hit mimi and i think both of them were probably OTT

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 08:53 PM
Based on what I read so far and I don't know the whole story, nor do I need to know the whole story.

...what we do know is:
A fight happened

It sounds to me, at best, what was was described as "cat fighting" that happened before this incident, is now A PROBLEM. I think it would be best for Mimi to move out at least temporarly regardless of blame.

It sure sounds like things are getting worse and it's time for at least a "time out".THANK YOU!!!!!!! thats my whole point. Mimi was told she had to go back to the site of the incident to file a police report, and she wants to move out. I already told her she could stay with me, and Hontis agreeed to refund Mimi her rent money. It just isn't safe for the 2 of them to be under the same roof. Thanks for having the intelligence to see where I am coming from.

Floyd R
11-05-2007, 08:57 PM
Vanessa,

Why are you referring to Brenda as Hontis?

...what we do know is:
A fight happened

It sure sounds like things are getting worse and it's time for at least a "time out".THANK YOU!!!!!!! thats my whole point. Mimi was told she had to go back to the site of the incident to file a police report, and she wants to move out. I already told her she could stay with me, and Hontis agreeed to refund Mimi her rent money. It just isn't safe for the 2 of them to be under the same roof. Thanks for having the intelligence to see where I am coming from.

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 09:02 PM

...what we do know is:
A fight happened

That's bullshit, if brenda's such a bad person why would she give mimi a place to stay when she got kicked out by those tgirlhotie freaks. Im sure mimi will have something to say about this, unless vanessa is filling her head with shit. It only happened last night so let things calm down and talk about it in a couple of days. I've never heard so much bullshit in all my life. Vanessa is the biggest drama queen in chicago

echimandu
11-05-2007, 09:06 PM

I am not picking sides, but I'm sure it wasn't all Brenda.But, when I made my assertions, all the cock bandits ran to her defense. :lol: I'm a pretty good judge of character, and I've had double the amount of exp. dealing with trannies than most of you. That didn't take long at all did it. :lol:

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 09:09 PM

I am not picking sides, but I'm sure it wasn't all Brenda.But, when I made my assertions, all the cock bandits ran to her defense. :lol: I'm a pretty good judge of character, and I've had double the amount of exp. dealing with trannies than most of you. That didn't take long at all did it. :lol:

we havent heard from mimi yet so go fuck ur mother/auntie u fucking inbread

echimandu
11-05-2007, 09:20 PM

we havent heard from mimi yet so go fuck ur mother/auntie u fucking inbreadYou know, you're the kind of stupid fuck that would witness an argument with some trannies, and would end up getting his ass beat by all of them cause you're taking sides and trying to figure it out. ITS TRANNIE DRAMA DUMBFUCK! Thats how some of them co-exsist. Its a part of who they are. But your incredibly stupid so I won't even dignify anymore of your replies with a retort. You must be like 22, definately not over 30. Hopefully you'll learn.

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 09:25 PM

we havent heard from mimi yet so go fuck ur mother/auntie u fucking inbreadYou know, you're the kind of stupid fuck that would witness an argument with some trannies, and would end up getting his ass beat by all of them cause you're taking sides and trying to figure it out. ITS TRANNIE DRAMA DUMBFUCK! Thats how some of them co-exsist. Its a part of who they are. But your incredibly stupid so I won't even dignify anymore of your replies with a retort. You must be like 22, definately not over 30. Hopefully you'll learn.Good point

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 09:28 PM

...what we do know is:
A fight happened

That's bullshit, if brenda's such a bad person why would she give mimi a place to stay when she got kicked out by those tgirlhotie freaks. Im sure mimi will have something to say about this, unless vanessa is filling her head with shit. It only happened last night so let things calm down and talk about it in a couple of days. I've never heard so much bullshit in all my life. Vanessa is the biggest drama queen in chicagoHontis needed Mimi's money to help her pay the bills. Mimi actually had another apartment she could have moved to, but thought it was cute to have a t-girl room-mate(mistake) and since Hontis is having financial problems mimi's help was right on time. Vanessa doesn't have to fill anybodys head with anything, Mimi is capable of doing her own thing. Now I would love to fill your faggot ass mouth with some hot piss, but you would like that too much.

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 09:30 PM
You know, you're the kind of stupid fuck that would witness an argument with some trannies, and would end up getting his ass beat by all of them cause you're taking sides and trying to figure it out. ITS TRANNIE DRAMA DUMBFUCK! Thats how some of them co-exsist. Its a part of who they are. But your incredibly stupid so I won't even dignify anymore of your replies with a retort. You must be like 22, definately not over 30. Hopefully you'll learn.

I know u wont reply because u always come in and then run away like the bitch that u are. There's no such thing as 'tranny drama', it's just drama u stupid cunt.

Ur the one who threatens tgirls and then when they offer to meet u, ur dick inverts..so don't hit me with that bullshit mummys boy :roll:

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 09:32 PM

I am not picking sides, but I'm sure it wasn't all Brenda.But, when I made my assertions, all the cock bandits ran to her defense. :lol: I'm a pretty good judge of character, and I've had double the amount of exp. dealing with trannies than most of you. That didn't take long at all did it. :lol: I don't know why you responded to my take on the situation.

Secondly than most of who? I have been activist for years with transexuals. Been to many group meetings and conventions. Talking and dealing with transexuals issues and rights. So I hope you aren't implying that statement to me.

I'm just saying I don't think it was a situation where Brenda just flew off the handle. As Vanessa said they have been arguing and pent up anger for awhile. So yes they should remove themselves from one another. To better both of their lives.

echimandu
11-05-2007, 09:34 PM
You know, you're the kind of stupid fuck that would witness an argument with some trannies, and would end up getting his ass beat by all of them cause you're taking sides and trying to figure it out. ITS TRANNIE DRAMA DUMBFUCK! Thats how some of them co-exsist. Its a part of who they are. But your incredibly stupid so I won't even dignify anymore of your replies with a retort. You must be like 22, definately not over 30. Hopefully you'll learn.

I know u wont reply because u always come in and then run away like the bitch that u are. There's no such thing as 'tranny drama', it's just drama u stupid cunt.

Ur the one who threatens tgirls and then when they offer to meet u, ur dick inverts..so don't hit me with that bullshit mummys boy :roll:Umm, you don't know what my plans are, and if I post them on a public forum that I'm dummber than you jackass!

Floyd R
11-05-2007, 09:34 PM
Vanessa,

Why are you referring to Brenda as Hontis? Sorry, I just don't get it.

...what we do know is:
A fight happened

That's bullshit, if brenda's such a bad person why would she give mimi a place to stay when she got kicked out by those tgirlhotie freaks. Im sure mimi will have something to say about this, unless vanessa is filling her head with shit. It only happened last night so let things calm down and talk about it in a couple of days. I've never heard so much bullshit in all my life. Vanessa is the biggest drama queen in chicagoHontis needed Mimi's money to help her pay the bills. Mimi actually had another apartment she could have moved to, but thought it was cute to have a t-girl room-mate(mistake) and since Hontis is having financial problems mimi's help was right on time. Vanessa doesn't have to fill anybodys head with anything, Mimi is capable of doing her own thing. Now I would love to fill your faggot ass mouth with some hot piss, but you would like that too much.

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 09:37 PM
Hontis needed Mim to help her pay the bills. Mimi actually had another apartment she could have moved to, but thought it was cute to have a t-girl room-mate(mistake) and since Hontis is having financial problems mimi's help was right on time. Vanessa doesn't have to fill anybodys head with anything, Mimi is capable of doing her own thing. Now I wouldl love to fill your faggot ass mouth with some hot piss, but you would like that too much.

I know mimi is capable of doing her own thing, that's why u should shut ur trashy mouth...u've said enough now get over urself

Ur up ur own ass and u even refer to urself as a 3rd person...im a good judge of character and im pretty sure after one month here that u are a self centred asshole.

When someone disagrees u fly off the handle so give ur mouth a rest and let mimi speak.

..and im not into watersports and i probably wouldnt piss on u even if u were in flames

echimandu
11-05-2007, 09:39 PM

I am not picking sides, but I'm sure it wasn't all Brenda.But, when I made my assertions, all the cock bandits ran to her defense. :lol: I'm a pretty good judge of character, and I've had double the amount of exp. dealing with trannies than most of you. That didn't take long at all did it. :lol: I don't know why you responded to my take on the situation.

Secondly than most of who? I have been activist for years with transexuals. Been to many group meetings and conventions. Talking and dealing with transexuals issues and rights. So I hope you aren't implying that statement to me.

I'm just saying I don't think it was a situation where Brenda just flew off the handle. As Vanessa said they have been arguing and pent up anger for awhile. So yes they should remove themselves from one another. To better both of their lives.No Kelly, it just happens to coincide with an observation that I made regarding the person in question. Nothing that you said directly.

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Hontis needed Mim to help her pay the bills. Mimi actually had another apartment she could have moved to, but thought it was cute to have a t-girl room-mate(mistake) and since Hontis is having financial problems mimi's help was right on time. Vanessa doesn't have to fill anybodys head with anything, Mimi is capable of doing her own thing. Now I wouldl love to fill your faggot ass mouth with some hot piss, but you would like that too much.

I know mimi is capable of doing her own thing, that's why u should shut ur trashy mouth...u've said enough now get over urself

Ur up ur own ass and u even refer to urself as a 3rd person...im a good judge of character and im pretty sure after one month here that u are a self centred asshole.

When someone disagrees u fly off the handle so give ur mouth a rest and let mimi speak.

..and im not into watersports and i probably wouldnt piss on u even if u were in flamesLook fag, I don't give a fuck what you think. If you don't like what I post don't read it and reply. mI don't have to shut up because some dick hungry tranny chasing faggot doesn't like what I say.

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 09:43 PM

I'm just saying I don't think it was a situation where Brenda just flew off the handle. As Vanessa said they have been arguing and pent up anger for awhile. So yes they should remove themselves from one another. To better both of their lives. That was my whole point. And they both agreed, Hontis will refund Mimi the money, and Mimi will move out. Mimi is very sad now, but there is someone there with her to make shure she is ok.

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Look fag, I don't give a fuck what you think. If you don't like what I post don't read it and reply. mI don't have to shut up because some dick hungry tranny chasing faggot doesn't like what I say.

as anyone ever told u how interesting u are?

:boring :boring :boring :sleep :sleep :sleep

Floyd R
11-05-2007, 09:45 PM
All I want to know is why Brenda is being referred to as Hontis. No one seems to have the answer to my question. Is it such a hard question?

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Look fag, I don't give a fuck what you think. If you don't like what I post don't read it and reply. mI don't have to shut up because some dick hungry tranny chasing faggot doesn't like what I say.

as anyone ever told u how interesting u are?

:boring :boring :boring :sleep :sleep :sleep They keep paying me to come back, and you must enjoy me or you wouldn't keep responding to me. Fag

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 09:47 PM
All I want to know is why Brenda is being referred to as Hontis. No one seems to have the answer to my question. Is it such a hard question? Because thats his name, Hontis. He used Brenda on here and Aisha on his Craigslist ad and Eros ad. And the funny part is, he uses Mimi's phone number on his ad because he doesn't have a cell phone anymore.

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 09:49 PM
They keep paying me to come back, and you must enjoy me or you wouldn't keep responding to me. Fag

put down that joint vanessa, its starting to fuck up ur fragile mind :wink: nobody's paying u to be here

u do provide good entertainment but only at the expense of others

drama whore

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 09:53 PM
All I want to know is why Brenda is being referred to as Hontis. No one seems to have the answer to my question. Is it such a hard question? Because thats his name, Hontis. He used Brenda on here and Aisha on his Craigslist ad and Eros ad. And the funny part is, he uses Mimi's phone number on his ad because he doesn't have a cell phone anymore.

ur so 2faced its unbelievable. when crayons called u a he, u nearly had a fucking stroke..

ur showing ur TRUE COLOURS tonight vanessa.

Brenda has more respect on this board than u can dream about so is jealousy a factor here????

BrendaQG
11-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Vanessa is not lying. Perhaps shading the truth of some matters to make Mimi look better. Also her using my legal name is totally cool as she has spelled it it is phonetically the same as my real legal name.

Second of all money has been tight for about 3 weeks after Mimi moved in with me. It will not even be a month until Wednesday. She helped me pay rent as a roommate should. I guess I should have let her live there for free. :-?

Third I guess I really don't need to prositute more than I would need to pay my credit cards and other bills. To the tune of 6 or 9 good clients a month. I had 7 in the portion of the month before she moved in. not getting that last two (which would ammount to $500) has hurt. All anyone has to do is look at the facts of that. I live and have lived a lifestyle which is far beyond the means of a single graduate student. Especially one without a scholarship and just loans. That loan money was spent in august. How did I pay all my bills before she moved in? I did that by myself.

Vanessa what you are trying to do with that will not fool anyone.

BrendaQG
11-05-2007, 09:55 PM

ur so 2faced its unbelievable. when crayons called u a he, u nearly had a fucking stroke..

Brenda has more respect on this board than u can dream about so is jealousy a factor here????

LOL: My phone was stolen from me. You make it sound like it was turned off.

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 09:57 PM
They keep paying me to come back, and you must enjoy me or you wouldn't keep responding to me. Fag

put down that joint vanessa, its starting to fuck up ur fragile mind :wink: nobody's paying u to be here

u do provide good entertainment but only at the expense of others

drama whoreI was talking aboutmy paid club appearances. And you are the bigger fool cuz you keep responding, making you a drama queen yourself. You are just as entertaining to me as I am to you. I love when you fags go back and forth with us, see real men don't do that just fags do that. So girl, go back to playing in your mothers make-up and stop trying to be one of the girls

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 10:00 PM

Brenda has more respect on this board than u can dream about so is jealousy a factor here????What the fuck would I have to be jealous of Hontis for? Cuz fags like her? Bitch get a clue, I wouldn't want to be Hontis if that was the last option I had to live. My bills are paid, I can afford to pay them myself. And I don't need to take advantage of someone to keep my apartment.

BrendaQG
11-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Oh Vanesssa.

I took advantage of Mimi eh? How so? My half of the rent for october and November was paid in advance. It's not as if I did not pay it. So the money I got to pay in advance was from school. So what? I got some money out of being a brainiac how is that something to be ashamed of? I was paid up so I would be in my apartment regardless. I would also have more money because I had to buy more funiture to furnish my bedroom so I could sleep there.

I would have been fine by myself turning my clients on that white futon you were sitting on at our party.

You know what I did kind of feel. Lonely. clients are not company they are a chore. I wanted like Mimi did to have someone around with which I could relate to and learn from and teach what I know to. Instead I go a kick in the crotch. :_(

Can we just let this Bull shit drop?

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 10:09 PM
Vanessa is not lying. Perhaps shading the truth of some matters to make Mimi look better. Also her using my legal name is totally cool as she has spelled it it is phonetically the same as my real legal name.

Second of all money has been tight for about 3 weeks after Mimi moved in with me. It will not even be a month until Wednesday. She helped me pay rent as a roommate should. I guess I should have let her live there for free. :-?

Third I guess I really don't need to prositute more than I would need to pay my credit cards and other bills. To the tune of 6 or 9 good clients a month. I had 7 in the portion of the month before she moved in. not getting that last two (which would ammount to $500) has hurt. All anyone has to do is look at the facts of that. I live and have lived a lifestyle which is far beyond the means of a single graduate student. Especially one without a scholarship and just loans. That loan money was spent in august. How did I pay all my bills before she moved in? I did that by myself.

Vanessa what you are trying to do with that will not fool anyone. You were living with your mother before you got that apartment, I have the e-mails you sent me, asking for help with becoming an escort, because you wanted to move on your own, the e-mails are dated in July, while you were still at home with mommie. What lifestyle do you live? You were that same black dress everytime we go to the club. your house was epmty, you threw a party and the only persons that showed up were your mother and sister, me and my guy friend and Billy. 2 friends from school stopped in and left after 10 minutes and you use folding lawn chairs for living room furniture. Mimi really wanted to help, she and I both really thought you were cool, but after what happen last night, its just proves that its not safe for you or Mimi to be in the same room together. Domestic violence is not the solution. From the last big fight, Mimi said she was going to move, but you said you couldn't pay her back, because you didn't have any money. So she stayed and payed more money to you. Now she is not answering her phone. She may go off a bit at the mouth, but we all do, that was no reason to pound her head into the door, then try to push her out the car.

thx1138
11-05-2007, 10:10 PM
for many years I've observed that in general Latinos are a proud, stubborn and VERY passionate people. So If someone decides to live with one of them he/she should NOT expect a bed of hearts and roses. It's best Mimi and Brenda should live apart. But making lemonade out of a lemon this incident is just too entertaining to keep to yourselves. Give Jerry Springer a call. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to have you reenact all in front of millions on national TV. And Mimi will get the media exposure she so richly needs and deserves. :D BTW: what's in the water in Chicago? Water from the Chicago river should be boiled thorughly before drinking. Better use bottled water :cry:

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 10:11 PM

Brenda has more respect on this board than u can dream about so is jealousy a factor here????What the fuck would I have to be jealous of Hontis for? Cuz fags like her? Bitch get a clue, I wouldn't want to be Hontis if that was the last option I had to live. My bills are paid, I can afford to pay them myself. And I don't need to take advantage of someone to keep my apartment.

hahaha i love ur inconsistency in ur posts...one minute ur brendas friend, the next ur calling her all the names of the day. ur the one that needs to get a grip, nobody gives a fuck if u can pay ur bills, woopie fucking doo

..stop trying to be jen justice calling everyone a fag, she can get away with it because she has a sense of humour

..ur just a 2faced emvious bitch

http://www.thehardcoregamer.com/Portals/0/Blog/Files/1/105/img_news_kotaku_twoface.jpg

mbf
11-05-2007, 10:22 PM
on HA we did have several threads on the topic of mental stability regarding Tgirls. this one here looks like the best - unintentional - exploration of the subject so far.....

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 10:25 PM

hahaha i love ur inconsistency in ur posts...one minute ur brendas friend, the next ur calling her all the names of the day. ur the one that needs to get a grip, nobody gives a fuck if u can pay ur bills, woopie fucking doo

..stop trying to be jen justice calling everyone a fag, she can get away with it because she has a sense of humour

http://www.thehardcoregamer.com/Portals/0/Blog/Files/1/105/img_news_kotaku_twoface.jpg There is nothing to envy. And you are still a fag. :roll:

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 10:27 PM

http://www.thehardcoregamer.com/Portals/0/Blog/Files/1/105/img_news_kotaku_twoface.jpg Cock sucking, cum drinking fag!

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 10:27 PM
and u are still a lying back stabbing bitch ;)

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 10:29 PM
and u are still a lying back stabbing bitch ;) I have no reason to lie. And there was no back stabbing, and guess what? YOU ARE STILL A FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you love me, so you keep replying to these posts, soo gay of you bitch, I love you for it.

mbf
11-05-2007, 10:31 PM
just for the sake of better readability:

there is no need to quote whole paragraphs when you are just passing one liners

just write down "cock sucking fag" without the quotations. some folx are reading this on their phones :)

BrendaQG
11-05-2007, 10:33 PM

Vanessa what you are trying to do with that will not fool anyone. You were living with your mother before you got that apartment, I have the e-mails you sent me, asking for help with becoming an escort, because you wanted to move on your own, the e-mails are dated in July, while you were still at home with mommie.

Yeah I lived at home and did a business on eros all over the western suburbs and built up a large savings over 6 months that I lived off of for about 4 months before I moved out. Do you think that last month was the first time I was on EROS? that is proveably false.

What lifestyle do you live? You were that same black dress everytime we go to the club.

really you did post a pic there with me in a brown dress. Those are all from the Victoriassecret catalog and I rock them. Everybody thinks so.

your house was epmty, you threw a party and the only persons that showed up were your mother and sister, me and my guy friend and Billy. 2 friends from school stopped in and left after 10 minutes and you use folding lawn chairs for living room furniture.

for an apartment with two people how many chairs do I need? Chairs I would have to lug up stairs then back down stairs again. ugh!

Mimi really wanted to help, she and I both really thought you were cool, but after what happen last night, its just proves that its not safe for you or Mimi to be in the same room together.

True she did try to help in her own way. However it's like her idea of help was to try and make me be like her. Which is an issue we hashed out in person. I can and will let her paint me for a specific reason. But going out paitinted like the Mona Lisa like she does is not my style.

Hekc it was not long ago you called her fake. Since we are airing grievieanvces.

Domestic violence is not the solution. From the last big fight, Mimi said she was going to move, but you said you couldn't pay her back, because you didn't have any money. So she stayed and payed more money to you. Now she is not answering her phone. She may go off a bit at the mouth, but we all do, that was no reason to pound her head into the door, then try to push her out the car.

Actually mimi paid her portion of the rent before that fight. She paid me for her portion of october and for november up front. Like a really responsible adult. Since I paid for October and November back in August the way I look at it those monies are simply compensation for me to use as I see fit. She has not paid or even really owed the landlord for rent and will not unless she sticks around.

Oh and as for Mimi's head she did either accidentally or on purpose head but me. But hey it was a fight. If she had been fighting someone who did not know the tricks she would have ripped them up something fierce. No one needs to worry about her. And now no one needs to think I am some kind of door mat either.

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 10:34 PM
just for the sake of better readability:

there is no need to quote whole paragraphs when you are just passing one liners

just write down "cock sucking fag" without the quotations. some folx are reading this on their phones :) Ok sweetie, will do, you are one of our more intelligent posters and you posted your pic, ever notice how the assholes on here talk so much shit but never show their faces, COWARDS I believe is the word used for them. :wink:

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 10:34 PM
and u are still a lying back stabbing bitch ;) I have no reason to lie. And there was no back stabbing, and guess what? YOU ARE STILL A FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you love me, so you keep replying to these posts, soo gay of you bitch, I love you for it.

yep we have a love-hate relationship

u love me-i hate u.....its all good though

u just cant stop replying to me....it's more of an obsession than love

...get some help for it ;)

mbf
11-05-2007, 10:37 PM

those are usually the best - when you like "intensity" :twisted:

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 10:37 PM

...get some help for it ;) Just passing time till my next client arrives, and you were the sucker who took the bait. FAG

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 10:40 PM

true, it means there is make up sex every couple of hours 8)

Floyd R
11-05-2007, 10:41 PM
Wow, this thread is more exciting than watching the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship). You girls really know how to fight when emotions flare.

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 10:41 PM

Vanessa what you are trying to do with that will not fool anyone. You were living with your mother before you got that apartment, I have the e-mails you sent me, asking for help with becoming an escort, because you wanted to move on your own, the e-mails are dated in July, while you were still at home with mommie.

Yeah I lived at home and did a business on eros all over the western suburbs and built up a large savings over 6 months that I lived off of for about 4 months before I moved out. Do you think that last month was the first time I was on EROS? that is proveably false.

What lifestyle do you live? You were that same black dress everytime we go to the club.

really you did post a pic there with me in a brown dress. Those are all from the Victoriassecret catalog and I rock them. Everybody thinks so.

your house was epmty, you threw a party and the only persons that showed up were your mother and sister, me and my guy friend and Billy. 2 friends from school stopped in and left after 10 minutes and you use folding lawn chairs for living room furniture.

for an apartment with two people how many chairs do I need? Chairs I would have to lug up stairs then back down stairs again. ugh!

Mimi really wanted to help, she and I both really thought you were cool, but after what happen last night, its just proves that its not safe for you or Mimi to be in the same room together.

True she did try to help in her own way. However it's like her idea of help was to try and make me be like her. Which is an issue we hashed out in person. I can and will let her paint me for a specific reason. But going out paitinted like the Mona Lisa like she does is not my style.

Hekc it was not long ago you called her fake. Since we are airing grievieanvces.

Domestic violence is not the solution. From the last big fight, Mimi said she was going to move, but you said you couldn't pay her back, because you didn't have any money. So she stayed and payed more money to you. Now she is not answering her phone. She may go off a bit at the mouth, but we all do, that was no reason to pound her head into the door, then try to push her out the car.

Actually mimi paid her portion of the rent before that fight. She paid me for her portion of october and for november up front. Like a really responsible adult. Since I paid for October and November back in August the way I look at it those monies are simply compensation for me to use as I see fit. She has not paid or even really owed the landlord for rent and will not unless she sticks around.

Oh and as for Mimi's head she did either accidentally or on purpose head but me. But hey it was a fight. If she had been fighting someone who did not know the tricks she would have ripped them up something fierce. No one needs to worry about her. And now no one needs to think I am some kind of door mat either. Now Hontis is lying, that brown dress she"rocked" she just bought with Mimi and I in the store on Division, thats no Victoria Secret dress. Bitch please You just know if mimi moves out you are fucked. :wink:

TsVanessa69
11-05-2007, 10:43 PM

true, it means there is make up sex every couple of hours 8) Yea make up sex is good, just seems you would be more into wanting make-up tips instead of the sex. Your lips painted bright red and wrapped around my cock sound like a nice photo set.

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 10:43 PM

...get some help for it ;) Just passing time till my next client arrives, and you were the sucker who took the bait. FAG

fag fag fag fag fag

http://yankeeschick.mlblogs.com/yankees_fans_are_the_true/images/broken_record.jpg

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 10:45 PM
Yea make up sex is good, just seems you would be more into wanting make-up tips instead of the sex. Your lips painted bright red and wrapped around my cock sound like a nice photo set.

keep dreaming :P

BrendaQG
11-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Now Hontis is lying, that brown dress she"rocked" she just bought with Mimi and I in the store on Division, thats no Victoria Secret dress. Bitch please You just know if mimi moves out you are fucked. Wink

I was talking about the solid brown spagheti strapped one. I wore it to San Marcos way back when? You posted a pic of it here after that.

Jeez now it seems you would like to paint me as someone who just started dressing two month's ago?

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 11:27 PM
she's making a complete cunt of herself on a 'transexual forum'....she'll realize that when she briefly checks back in to reality, and then she'll turn back to mr. hyde and be a bitch again :)

don't take it personally Brenda, she's the one that looks like a fool

mimiplastique
11-05-2007, 11:28 PM

stay out of this little toad

MrsKellyPierce
11-05-2007, 11:35 PM

stay out of this little toadThanks for making my point for me haha

BrendaQG
11-05-2007, 11:50 PM
Kelly, Mimi actually does not mean anything by that kind of comment. If you knew her in person...much of the time she writes these things she does it with a joking smile.

That video on you tube does not tell the whole story of her. My post don't tell the whole story of me.

People are all very complicated.

Look as far as I am concerned this is all over. What purpose Vanessa had in putting it here. Oh yeah trying to make me look bad.

mimiplastique
11-05-2007, 11:50 PM

stay out of this little toadThanks for making my point for me haha

RIGHT YOU PROVED IT CONGRATS!!!!

BillZ Plastique
11-05-2007, 11:53 PM
i was on the car on my way home when i get a call from mimi crying that "brenda" attacked her!!
mimi sounded histerical, she had to go to the emergancy room to get checked and make sure she wasnt badly hurt.
i imediately drove to mimis house to make sure she was ok in that house with "brenda"
cops came in because brenda made herself the victim saying that mimi had people destroying her property..
the police came and saw that we had done nothing to her SHit!
what i think its fucked up! is that "brenda"...locked herself in her room while mimi was trying to talk to her...
and :brenda" said and i quote "i am staying in my room locked cause i am scared of you"..
BITCH BEATS MIMI AND NOW SAIS SHES SCARED OF HER!!!!
WHAT THE FUCK!!!

and she sais "i didnt hit you, i was trying to hold you down"

it doesnt take a head beating against the car door to hold someone down..
i think that "brenda"
is socially retarded and hostile..
she might seem sweet and nice to yall..
but she has a Mean Beast in her..
and Mimi is not safe..
in that house next to that thing..

-BillZ Plastique, (mimi plastiques SON)

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 12:05 AM
:popcorn :smoking

TsVanessa69
11-06-2007, 12:06 AM
she's making a complete cunt of herself on a 'transexual forum'....she'll realize that when she briefly checks back in to reality, and then she'll turn back to mr. hyde and be a bitch again :)

don't take it personally Brenda, she's the one that looks like a fool Yea I leave this petty bullshit on this computer, In reality all this bullshit means nothing, cuz I'm still making my life what I want it to be. On my own. So motherfuck a transexual forum, that means jack to me, I come on here to vent, so I can be my happy self when I entertain, girl you just a fool. Going back and forth with a trans like you wre some silly faggot gay boy who wanted to be a queen, what REAL man would even go through this. Hontsi has 3 fuckin dresses, whooptie fuckin dooo- I have 3 rooms of dresses, gowns, shoes, wigs, whatever bullshit I want I can have, no matter the cost. And I pay my bills, and I bought this goddamn computer I;m typing on and I can type what the fuck I want, if your faggot ass doesn't like it, just stop reading my posts. And Hontis we'll see you at Howard Brown at 6:30 pm.

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 12:06 AM
Kelly Mimi actually does not mean anything by that kind of comment. If you knew her in person...much of the time she writes these things she does it with a joking smile.

That video on you tube does not tell the whole story of her. My post don't tell the whole story of me.

People are all very complicated. I'm just saying it's not all one sided. It's a number of things between two people.

BillZ Plastique
11-06-2007, 12:09 AM

don't take it personally Brenda, she's the one that looks like a fool Yea I leave this petty bullshit on this computer, In reality all this bullshit means nothing, cuz I'm still making my life what I want it to be. On my own. So motherfuck a transexual forum, that means jack to me, I come on here to vent, so I can be my happy self when I entertain, girl you just a fool. Going back and forth with a trans like you wre some silly faggot gay boy who wanted to be a queen, what REAL man would even go through this. Hontsi has 3 fuckin dresses, whooptie fuckin dooo- I have 3 rooms of dresses, gowns, shoes, wigs, whatever bullshit I want I can have, no matter the cost. And I pay my bills, and I bought this goddamn computer I;m typing on and I can type what the fuck I want, if your faggot ass doesn't like it, just stop reading my posts. And Hontis we'll see you at Howard Brown at 6:30 pm.Now thats the fucking T VAnessa,
some bitches wanna act tough and rough over the damn keyboard..

its like trying to win the special olympics..
even if you win, your still retarded..

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 12:13 AM
MY SIDE :

WE WERE ALL THE WAY IN INDIANA AND THE SHOW WAS DONE

VANESSA TURNED IT BTW!!!! GREAT SHOW !!!!

NO NOT ONLY THIS TIME BUT EVERYTIME WE COME BACK FROM OR TRY TO HAVE A GOOD TIME BRENDA ALWAYS MAKES AN ARGUMENT. THIS TIM WAS NO EXCEPTION ... I AM GLAD SHE SPOKE FIRST BECAUSE NOW ITS' MY TURN ....

ON THE WAY HOME BRENDA SAID SHE WAS SMARTER THAN 90% OF THE POPULATION AND ME AND VANESSA WERE APART OF THAT 90%...

WE WERE ALL VERY MAD...

I HAD ONE BEER.... AND THE DRINK BRENDA HAD I PAID FOR ...AS WELL AS HER WAY INTO THE CLUB... BUT THATS NO IMPORTANT ...

I HAD GOTTEN REALLY MAD AND STARTED TO SCREAM ...WE WERE ALL WERE SCREAMING .

BRENDA PUT US ALL IN DANGER (AND YOU KNOW YOU DID)
BY SLAMMING ON THE BREAKS AND PUTTING HER FISTS INTO THE ARM REST THINGY
WELL THEN HER ARM FLEW BACK AND HIT ME IN THE FACE ...
I UNBUCKLED MY SEAT BELT TO GET IN HER FACE AND TELL HER THAT SHE HIT ME
AND WE WOULD FIGHT IF IT HAPPENED AGAIN...

BITCH I WILL FUCK YOU UP...

BEFORE I COULD GET IT ALL OUT OF MY MOUTH BRENDA JUMPED FROM DRIVER TO BACK SEAT PASSENGER WITH A GOOD HOLD TO MY HAIR ... GOOD JOB !

THEN THE HEAD SMASHING BEGAN IT WAS LIKE A HORRIBLE MOVIE .... I DID GET LIKE 1 OR TWO LICKS IN BUT FOR SOMEONE THAT TAKES HORMONES SHES REALLY STRONG AND AGGRESSIVE .DON'T LET THE POST FOOL YOU HOE CLAM DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO SIT DOWN AND TYPE ???
SHE STOPPED ON 95TH AT A GAS STATION AND WE WERE BOTH IN DRAG

TRUST ME I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE DARTED AWAY FROM THAT SCENE LIKE SHE DID IN INDIANA WHEN VANNESA CALLED THE POLICE ... BUT IT WAS NOT GONNA HAPPEN .

HOSPITAL

FINE

GOT HOME ... AND WAS MET BY 7 POLICE AND BRENDA THE VICTIM DOWNSTAIRS SAYING THAT I WAS DESTROYING HER STUFF

I'M DONE ON THIS SUBJECT NOW I HAVE GIVEN MY SIDE

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 12:15 AM
Yea I leave this petty bullshit on this computer, In reality all this bullshit means nothing, cuz I'm still making my life what I want it to be. On my own. So motherfuck a transexual forum, that means jack to me, I come on here to vent, so I can be my happy self when I entertain, girl you just a fool. Going back and forth with a trans like you wre some silly faggot gay boy who wanted to be a queen, what REAL man would even go through this. Hontsi has 3 fuckin dresses, whooptie fuckin dooo- I have 3 rooms of dresses, gowns, shoes, wigs, whatever bullshit I want I can have, no matter the cost. And I pay my bills, and I bought this goddamn computer I;m typing on and I can type what the fuck I want, if your faggot ass doesn't like it, just stop reading my posts. And Hontis we'll see you at Howard Brown at 6:30 pm.

Lets all give vanessa a round of applause for being able to pay her own bills
:claps

You've made it to the top babe ;)

There u go talking ur shit again about me being a queen when u know fine rightly i dont even bottom. Stupid bitch.

Im not saying i dont like ur posts, i just dont agree with them. U talk so much shit it keeps me entertained untill i go back to work!

Half of what u wrote didn't even make sense so i think u should stay off the drugs and get urself some 'basic english classes'

Also u should lay off those hormone tablets for a while until u are emotionally stable. Im no doctor but im assuming that could be a while

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 12:17 AM
Kelly Mimi actually does not mean anything by that kind of comment. If you knew her in person...much of the time she writes these things she does it with a joking smile.

People are all very complicated. I'm just saying it's not all one sided. It's a number of things between two people.

I AM GLAD YOU REALIZE THIS AND WILL KEEP THAT TINY NOSE WHERE IT BELONGS. AND I'LL SAY MY SHIT IS NOT WHERE IT IS .KK?

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 12:19 AM
Now thats the fucking T VAnessa,
some bitches wanna act tough and rough over the damn keyboard..

its like trying to win the special olympics..
even if you win, your still retarded..

listen junior, take a time out until u get to know the forum

..i like mimi and i dont want u starting shit that u dont know about

BrendaQG
11-06-2007, 12:19 AM
what i think its fucked up! is that "brenda"...locked herself in her room while mimi was trying to talk to her...
and :brenda" said and i quote "i am staying in my room locked cause i am scared of you"..
WHAT THE FUCK!!!

As her son you are a neutral uninterested party in this. errright. :-?

Further you can call me a beast that does not make it so. All one needs to do is look to the left. Do beast look like that?

Last how could I know for 100% sure Mimi would not have some well muscled friend on the other side of the door poised to deliver unto me a powerful ass kicking?

You know what. I guess you Homo's are fake and phony. Be my friend one moment then try to wipe your boots on me the next? Uh uh not going to happen.

Mehaps some of you are angered because I will not take that crap. Like I said whatever you deal to me I will deal back to you in kind and ten times more. If you deal me love I will deal you love if you deal me shade I will deal you so much shade that you will be in the dark at noon.

Aren't you sorry you taught me those words?

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 12:22 AM
NO YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SHOW LOVE OR RESPECT... WHAT TYPE OF LIFE HAVE YOU KNOWN ????

BillZ Plastique
11-06-2007, 12:23 AM
WHAT THE FUCK!!!

As her son you are a neutral uninterested party in this. errright. :-?

Further you can call me a beast that does not make it so. All one needs to do is look to the left. Do beast look like that?

Last how could I know for 100% sure Mimi would not have some well muscled friend on the other side of the door poised to deliver unto me a powerful ass kicking?

You know what. I guess you Homo's are fake and phony. Be my friend one moment then try to wipe your boots on me the next? Uh uh not going to happen.

Mehaps some of you are angered because I will not take that crap. Like I said whatever you deal to me I will deal back to you in kind and ten times more. If you deal me love I will deal you love if you deal me shade I will deal you so much shade that you will be in the dark at noon.

Aren't you sorry you taught me those words?listen baby, you know mimi is my best friend.
and the instant you put your hands on her you dealt me mad asssss shade!

i was cool with you cause i am civil and nice to everyone, but when you attack someone everything changed!

so dont try to tell me i am throwing shade when you started this whole ordeal..

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 12:30 AM
People sorting out their differences on the internet...only in America

:lol: :lol: :lol:

JohnnyVee
11-06-2007, 12:32 AM
The thread strangely reminiscent of Berlin around 4:00 am

BrendaQG
11-06-2007, 12:32 AM
I did not say you were destroying my stuff. I say that you might. And you could have.

As for strength while on hormones there is at least one person in the world, in thailand who was a champion kick boxer while on hormones and all of that. And she looks amazing.

As I said to billy for someone who never dressed and does not take hormones... I can just post my pictures to refute that. Hell just look at my face.

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 12:37 AM
WHAT KIND OF LIFE HAVE YOU KNOWN ???

MY MAKEUP IS WORTH THE RENT IN THIS BITCH FO 3 MONTHS
I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU DESTROYING MY SHIT ...
AND YOU KNOW IT
I DID'NT EVEN WANT TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE THOSE WERE MY FEARS .

BillZ Plastique
11-06-2007, 12:41 AM
Listen "brenda"
i seen your face and i gagged..
and i HAVE dressed and i bet i look 10 times better than you do ..
WITHOUT hormones

BrendaQG
11-06-2007, 12:43 AM
NO YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SHOW LOVE OR RESPECT... WHAT TYPE OF LIFE HAVE YOU KNOWN ????

What kind of life have I known. The same life you have known. I just handled it differently and for longer that you.

BrendaQG
11-06-2007, 12:50 AM
WHAT KIND OF LIFE HAVE YOU KNOWN ???

MY MAKEUP IS WORTH THE RENT IN THIS BITCH FO 3 MONTHS
I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU DESTROYING MY SHIT ...
AND YOU KNOW IT
I DID'NT EVEN WANT TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE THOSE WERE MY FEARS .

So basically I could have bought all of your makeup for the ammount of rent I paid (not even counting the secruity deposit).

Oh god don't start on this again Mimi.
I know you wear expensive makeup we all know you paint like Michelangelo and come out looking like the Mona Lisa. No doubt. However I have valuables too. I kind of wanted to make sure you weren't going berserk or anything.

Nikka
11-06-2007, 12:53 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 12:55 AM
vanessa's been pretty quiet, she must be with the one client she gets a week :D

BrendaQG
11-06-2007, 01:00 AM
Why is it you feel a need to deride my life. Belive it or not out where I live there are plenty of gay young people for me to hang out in the streets with. Clubs along Manhiem to go to. Places to get high and get blowed.

So you never saw me on belmont? Why go there. Apparently many people up there are full of hot air. I hate to burst your bubbles but I have lived outside the box, that the fishbowl that you all have lived in is in. I have seen the light of the wider world. Come and join me in it.

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 01:01 AM
VANESSA IS PROBABLY TIRED THIS HURTS US GREATLY

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 01:03 AM
Why is it you feel a need to deride my life. Belive it or not out where I live there are plenty of gay young people for me to hang out in the streets with. Clubs along Manhiem to go to. Places to get high and get blowed.

So you never saw me on belmont? Why go there. Apparently many people up there are full of hot air. I hate to burst your bubbles but I have lived outside the box, that the fishbowl that you all have lived in is in. I have seen the light of the wider world. Come and join me in it.

DO THEY USE THEIR FISTS IN THAT WORLD ???? ON PEOPLE WHO HELP THEM???

marissaazts
11-06-2007, 01:03 AM
niterider are you such a bored little mongoloid that you need to chime in all the time. also i think it was you on a older thred admitting to useing drugs, so why dont ya lay off vanessa or perhaps you just want to punch her in the arm like in grade school to show her how much you like her.

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 01:05 AM
STOP

BillZ Plastique
11-06-2007, 01:07 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 01:08 AM

IM TIRED of her talking shit and making things worse than they are with you's.

I she hadnt have made it public then maybe u could have sorted things out. I mean for fuck sake, its all handbags.

I've had a fight with a friend and had my nose broken and he was bruised and cut, and the next night we were talking again.

Vanessa is the problem in this situation...dont listen to the shit that comes out of her mouth

suckseed
11-06-2007, 01:11 AM
You know, there's a 'pm' function. there's email too. why is this being carried out in public?
I'll say one thing - my housemates are looking pretty good right now.
Now let's all kick back with Mary J Blige's "No More Drama."

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 01:13 AM
niterider are you such a bored little mongoloid that you need to chime in all the time. also i think it was you on a older thred admitting to useing drugs, so why dont ya lay off vanessa or perhaps you just want to punch her in the arm like in grade school to show her how much you like her.

ive dealt with u on other threads

and u obviously didnt listen as ur still calling me a mongoloid :roll:

i love it when the haters jump in when things are heated and then quickly back away when they get bitch slapped...whats wrong with u did ur mummy take ur buttplug and ur in a bad mood???

read all the posts and u'll see she started the drama u stupid cockwhore

BillZ Plastique
11-06-2007, 01:16 AM
right on nightrider!

2Kaiser
11-06-2007, 01:19 AM

Wow trannys are worst gossipers than fags.

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 01:27 AM

Wow trannys are worst gossipers than fags.

duh silly

Legend
11-06-2007, 01:28 AM

I she hadnt have made it public then maybe u could have sorted things out. I mean for fuck sake, its all handbags.

I've had a fight with a friend and had my nose broken and he was bruised and cut, and the next night we were talking again.

Vanessa is the problem in this situation...dont listen to the shit that comes out of her mouth

Man you been responding to this thread all day like you know any of the parties involved like i said before posting on HA must be the highlight of your day.You were kissing vanessa's ass in that maury thread and now the change of heart get the fuck out of here you attention craving weasel.

"i love it when the haters jump in when things are heated and then quickly back away when they get bitch slapped...whats wrong with u did ur mummy take ur buttplug and ur in a bad mood???

read all the posts and u'll see she started the drama u stupid cockwhore"

The pot calling the kettle black.

stillies77
11-06-2007, 01:29 AM
ok i really dont feel like looking thru the previous 13 pages...so therefore...

Mimi you are fuckin awesome.

there...

i've said my piece.

marissaazts
11-06-2007, 01:33 AM
niterider you have never bitchslapped anyone you are the bitch
legend got ya right, hey maybe one of your heros will save ya

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 01:33 AM

there...

i've said my piece.
thank you so much and so are you.... i would love to have you draw me if you would ... you just made this gloomy day sunny and bright for me :)

TsVanessa69
11-06-2007, 01:34 AM
I did not say you were destroying my stuff. I say that you might. And you could have.

As for strength while on hormones there is at least one person in the world, in thailand who was a champion kick boxer while on hormones and all of that. And she looks amazing.

As I said to billy for someone who never dressed and does not take hormones... I can just post my pictures to refute that. Hell just look at my face. From the way you beat Mimi last night, we saw you don't take hormones either!

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 01:36 AM

As I said to billy for someone who never dressed and does not take hormones... I can just post my pictures to refute that. Hell just look at my face. From the way you beat Mimi last night, we saw you don't take hormones either!
will you be at t time ... you need to call me like now now !!!!! sos

TsVanessa69
11-06-2007, 01:36 AM
vanessa's been pretty quiet, she must be with the one client she gets a week :D Well yes I was with your father, he sucked my cock, gave my my $350, swallowed my cum and left. Now you can come by, sorry I kept you waiting, just give me $300 for the inconvience

stillies77
11-06-2007, 01:37 AM

there...

i've said my piece.
thank you so much and so are you.... i would love to have you draw me if you would ... you just made this gloomy day sunny and bright for me :)

Anything to put a smile on your face babe

stillies77
11-06-2007, 01:37 AM
vanessa's been pretty quiet, she must be with the one client she gets a week :D Well yes I was with your father, he sucked my cock, gave my my $350, swallowed my cum and left. Now you can come by, sorry I kept you waiting, just give me $300 for the inconvience

can i come over next>?

TsVanessa69
11-06-2007, 01:40 AM

will you be at t time ... you need to call me like now now !!!!! sosYes, I will be at T-Time as always, being I am the co-facilitator of the group, so any trans woman in Chicago are more than welcome to join us.

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 01:43 AM

will you be at t time ... you need to call me like now now !!!!! sosYes, I will be at T-Time as always, being I am the co-facilitator of the group, so any trans woman in Chicago are more than welcome to join us.

CALL ME !!!!!!!

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 01:44 AM

there...

i've said my piece.
I'LL USE IT AS MY AVATAR !!!! :)

Anything to put a smile on your face babe

TsVanessa69
11-06-2007, 01:49 AM
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:I think Mimi and Billy can vouch for my character. I am not the evil person you fags on here want to portray me as, I help more people than I should. Now if Hontis is so much better than Vanessa, how come when all 3 of us went to Urbano nite at Circuit, I ran into a client, he didn't have my full fee so I ask if he wanted another girl, the moey he had to spend I knew was not enough for mimi so I thought of Hontis, I went and got her, introduced her to the client. He was very polite, he bought both of us a drink and I walked off for Hontis to make her money. He politely told her "No thank you" and went to find me and talk. So if I'm such a bitch, and guys can choose between Hontis at a cheaper price, they would rather pay more to have me, go figure :roll:

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 01:49 AM

Man you been responding to this thread all day like you know any of the parties involved like i said before posting on HA must be the highlight of your day.You were kissing vanessa's ass in that maury thread and now the change of heart get the fuck out of here you attention craving weasel.

"i love it when the haters jump in when things are heated and then quickly back away when they get bitch slapped...whats wrong with u did ur mummy take ur buttplug and ur in a bad mood???

I knew when i came back leg-end would be in bitching. Im surprised u havent been going on about GAY RIGHTS u faggot. This is a public forum, it's everyones business :roll:

Ur another one legend who has been told several times and it goes in one ear and out the other...ur a club kid that dresses like a girl and takes up up the ass.

Lets not forget that ;)

So once again, stick to video games and young bois :lol:

ur a loser that has been bitch slapped so many times by so many people here that im surprised ur still here...

either u cant take a hint or ur just a diluded little boy

so enough of the jumping in and then running away like a 12yo girl

its starting to bore me

Chuck
11-06-2007, 01:50 AM
You boys in dresses and wigs so entertaining. This is way better than television.

Can't wait to see what you do this week to top this.

I NEVER KNEW THAT SWEEPS WEEK INCLUDED THE INTERNET

TsVanessa69
11-06-2007, 01:51 AM

can i come over next>? A nice drawing will be sufficent payment from you dear!

TsVanessa69
11-06-2007, 01:53 AM

Vanessa is the problem in this situation...dont listen to the shit that comes out of her mouthand you are still a fag.

I knew when i came back leg-end would be in bitching. Im surprised u havent been going on about GAY RIGHTS u faggot. This is a public forum, it's everyones business :roll:

Ur another one legend who has been told several times and it goes in one ear and out the other...ur a club kid that dresses like a girl and takes up up the ass.

Lets not forget that ;)

So once again, stick to video games and young bois :lol:

ur a loser that has been bitch slapped so many times by so many people here that im surprised ur still here...

either u cant take a hint or ur just a diluded little boy

so enough of the jumping in and then running away like a 12yo girl

its starting to bore me

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 01:54 AM

Stevie Wonder wouldn't pay u 350 so why lie!!

Just u keep on top of ur bills :wink:

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 02:08 AM
by the way legend when was i kissing vanessa's ass in the maury thread???

ur the brown nose here legend and everyone knows it!

vanessa and me had no problems until she called me a faggot in this post.

u of all people must know it's not nice to be called a faggot :)

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 02:12 AM
You boys in dresses and wigs so entertaining. This is way better than television.

FUCK YOU FAG

stillies77
11-06-2007, 02:12 AM
Man im gonna be a busy guy with all these drawings hahaha...im scared to draw for you girls now...lots of pressure and i dont think they turn out good ever...hehe

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 02:25 AM
Man im gonna be a busy guy with all these drawings hahaha...im scared to draw for you girls now...lots of pressure and i dont think they turn out good ever...hehe

i am so easy to draw

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 02:25 AM
ive to be up early 2moro so im going to bed, so u've all night to dig up my posts and think of something to say.

just leave out the 'posting is the highlight of ur day', 'ur homophobic', 'i dont believe u had a car crash ur just a loser' repetative bullshit

have fun

;)

Chuck
11-06-2007, 02:37 AM

FUCK YOU FAG

You mean this isn't some elaborate joke?
First Brenda gets robbed and now this??

If this is not a joke then this is very sad. It shows once again just how pathetic and emotionally unstable TS girls can be. I was giving you the benefit of any doubt by assuming that this was just for entertainment.

Are TS girls so emotionally damaged that they have to air their personal rifts on a message board that goes out to the world when the people involved are friends who live in the same city? Really, you all are some funny bitches and I mean that lovingly. As someone who does not know the three people directly involved I have come to this conclusion from what they say to and about one another in their own words. Vanessa stirs shit up. But Brenda, you're still a dumb bitch for taking that fag home and getting robbed in the process. Mimi, drop kick both of those hookaz and find a better class of friend.

Legend
11-06-2007, 02:41 AM

Actually i'm not as sensitive as you to let a word like faggot get to me funny how you cast that word so much is making such a big deal that vanessa called you one.

"everyone knows it"

You don't know anyone on this forum to judge people here or give your bias opinions yet you throw your 2 cents in everything,you joined last month and you are all most at one thousand post talk about not having a life,do you even have a job?And don't blame some lame car accident excuse for your excess posting your just a lonely ice cream eating loser.

Legend
11-06-2007, 02:43 AM
ive to be up early 2moro so im going to bed, so u've all night to dig up my posts and think of something to say.

just leave out the 'posting is the highlight of ur day', 'ur homophobic', 'i dont believe u had a car crash ur just a loser' repetative bullshit

have fun

;)

You have to be up so you can post on HA some more,get a life you retarded loser and stop posting so much.

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 02:48 AM

Actually i'm not as sensitive as you to let a word like faggot get to me funny how you cast that word so much is making such a big deal that vanessa called you one.

"everyone knows it"

You don't know anyone on this forum to judge people here or give your bias opinions yet you throw your 2 cents in everything,you joined last month and you are all most at one thousand post talk about not having a life,do you even have a job?And don't blame some lame car accident excuse for your excess posting your just a lonely ice cream eating loser.

That was quick for u...usually u take hours and u have to ask ur mum for advice and shit. Do u want me to post the 'sick line' or not? U know i have a job u fag, its just u've fuck all else to say.

Have u got a problem with me posting here? I think this board is funny as fuck and i dont care if im an access poster. Even when i heal 100% i'll be posting here, so stick ur opinions up ur ass along with ur fist.

UR NOT SENSITIVE TO THE WORD FAGGOT BECAUSE U ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT

smokeslv
11-06-2007, 02:55 AM

true, it means there is make up sex every couple of hours 8) Yea make up sex is good, just seems you would be more into wanting make-up tips instead of the sex. Your lips painted bright red and wrapped around my cock sound like a nice photo set.

Hi Vanessa,
I am raising my hand high to volunteer to have my lips painted red and wrapped around you hot thick cock!!

BeardedOne
11-06-2007, 02:57 AM
Jezzus kee-rist inna sidecar! :shock:

Ladies! Please! :x

I just watsed some good beer time reading this entire thread (At least up until my eyeballs started to bleed). Howzabout everyone hit Alt-F4 and give it a fucking rest for a day and take a breath? :roll:

And don't be calling me a FAG just because I suck cock better'n any of you. :P

A nice drawing will be sufficent payment from you dear!

OK, Stillies, it's official: I hate artists. :evil:

But I'll still buy you a beer if you end up you-know-where on the weekend of the 17th. *Wink* *Nudge* At least, if I recall, you live in that particular city where I can buy you a beer on the 17th. *Nudge*

Niceties aside, This reminds me of several events in my life (Aw, jeez-Louise, he's gonna tell another freakin' story!), but one in particular that occurred in 1986-87, after my son was born.

I was living in Maryland with a couple of friends/associates and tides had turned and my landlady/business associate felt that it was necessary to shed me from her entourage at that point. As I have a rather explosive temper (Brought forth by Simpsonesque behaviour of poke-quit it-poke-quit it-poke-quit it), she was able to eject me from the premises after a tantrum in which one of the housemates lept on my back in an attempt to keep me from breaking a door with my fist. :shock:

As I hit the road, I called my now-'ex' for comfort and advice, little knowing that the aforementioned harpy had already gotten her ear. I wound up living out of my car for about a year after that. During that time I discovered that my reputation and credibility had been challenged and sullied to great extent. My relationship had been destroyed, my relationship with my son greatly damaged, my income disrupted, and I shed 'friends' like fleas off a hounddog as the true meaning of 'friendship' was brought home to me.

By the time things settled out some months later I discovered a lively pack of rumors circulating in my world that suggested something like how I had beaten and raped my roommate (The GG that had jumped on my back to prevent me from breaking the door) and killed her dog. Or maybe it was that I had beaten her, raped the dog, and killed the door. No, that wasn't it, I think I had beaten the dog, raped the door and killed the roommate. Shit, I don't know, there were too many of them. :roll:

Eventually, Rumor Lass (The landlady/business associate), had slinked off to the hills of Tennessee, never to be heard from again. The woman that I had supposedly beaten, shot, stabbed, raped, and eaten was having polite drinks with me and her husband (Another housemate at the time of the alleged atrocities) at a Philadelphia pub. My ex...Well, she's still loopy (But thankfully marrying a rather nice fellow later this month). My relationship with my son, though friendly, never recovered, and for that I hope Rumor Lass burns to a crispy ember in hell.

In the end, the only people that know the truth are those that were really present for the festivities.

Mimi, you're a firecracker. That's not a bad thing, but in a box of firecrackers, one match can destroy the lot of you.

Brenda (And bless your honesty for owning up to your old name, Hontis), you've just had too much shit going on in one week and need to step back and take a breath.

Vanessa, you're a dear, really. I'm not playing kiss-ass just to get a taste of your T-clit, either (But you know I'm hopeful :D ). But seriously, this is an event that is too hot to be in the public eye, yet too important to be left alone. You all (Vanessa, Brenda, Mimi, and all of the supporting cast included) really need to step back for a bit and weigh your situation. It's certain that Mimi and Brenda need to get a little space between them (How about Milwaukee and South Bend?), but all of this other garbahje (My spellling/pronunciation) needs to be thought out a bit more.

OK? Group hug! :grouphug

Now, bring on the dick pix! There's 4000 new members that need thier wank fix for the evening!

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 02:57 AM

Hi Vanessa,
I am raising my hand high to volunteer to have my lips painted red and wrapped around you hot thick cock!!

draw her a pic and she's all yours :lol:

...classy

Legend
11-06-2007, 03:00 AM

"everyone knows it"

That was quick for u...usually u take hours and u have to ask ur mum for advice and shit. Do u want me to post the 'sick line' or not? U know i have a job u fag, its just u've fuck all else to say.

Have u got a problem with me posting here? I think this board is funny as fuck and i dont care if im an access poster. Even when i heal 100% i'll be posting here, so stick ur opinions up ur ass along with ur fist.

UR NOT SENSITIVE TO THE WORD FAGGOT BECAUSE U ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT

I thought you had to go to bed,face it your a loser whose only interaction with other human beings is on this forum.

Even when i heal 100% i'll be posting here, so stick ur opinions up ur ass along with ur fist

Your not hurt nor were in some accident thats just the lame excuse you have been using for your excessive posting you just need to get a life and stop posting.

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 03:02 AM
ur posting in record times tonight....mummy must be beside u

2 mins

stillies77
11-06-2007, 03:02 AM
wow this is getting a tad ricockulous

Legend
11-06-2007, 03:04 AM
ur posting in record times tonight....mummy must be beside u

2 mins

Night Rider

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 03:05 AM
Mimi, you're a firecracker. That's not a bad thing, but in a box of firecrackers, one match can destroy the lot of you.

so so true :)

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 03:07 AM

Hi Vanessa,

...classy

what does this mean ????

Jericho
11-06-2007, 03:07 AM

BeardedOne
11-06-2007, 03:08 AM

so so true :)

Thank you, I'll be here all week. :wink:

Seriously, the lot of you need to take a time-out.

stillies77
11-06-2007, 03:10 AM
exactly...as my old man used to say...uhh...STOP BEING SO FUCKIN RICOCKULOUS!!

stillies77
11-06-2007, 03:11 AM

Hi Vanessa,

...classy

what does this mean ????

True...i think my pictures are quite classy...what the hell hahaha.

Tomfurbs
11-06-2007, 03:15 AM
Ho ho ho

did any one notice the thread title ' Brenda salvagely attacks Mimi',

so what did she like, dive for treasure or something

dearie me

hondarobot
11-06-2007, 03:19 AM
This has become retarded. Brenda smacked Mimi, from what I can tell. Sometimes getting smacked brings things into focus.

I'm not reading the whole thread. This thing is pointless. This is the drama that makes TS girls look crazy. Stop.

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 03:24 AM
there u go bitch, there's the proof :P

i didnt think it would have to come to this but i had to post it..

now whats ur excuse for playing 'final fantasy'???

so who's the loser hmmmmmm

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 03:26 AM
I'm gonna salvagely attack Nightrider if he don't stop being such a naughty boy lol

stillies77
11-06-2007, 03:28 AM
i cant even read that blurry piece of fuck called a picture you posted haha

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 03:28 AM
stillies77 it wasnt intended at u man or mimi :) ur drawings are pretty cool

vanessa has been joking about my dad even though i dont have one so she's the bitch :)

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 03:30 AM
i cant even read that blurry piece of fuck called a picture you posted haha

nobody asked u to haha :roll:

hondarobot
11-06-2007, 03:32 AM
Everybody shut the fuck up in this thread tonight. Whatever it was, it's over now. I'm just saying. We don't need this, think about it.

Jericho
11-06-2007, 03:33 AM
I'm gonna salvagely attack Nightrider if he don't stop being such a naughty boy lol

Now, now, Kurly, just because he broke your record! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 03:35 AM
chill the fuck out hondarobot

you's are a hard bunch to please

do u want me to post a clearer pic or are u going to believe me???

hungone
11-06-2007, 03:39 AM
I have a question first were Mimi and Brenda more then friends because this seems a lot like a domestic violence type of thing. And is Vanessa having sex with you all too because that would be kinda hot. And ya'll girls need to stop arguing if thats the case and have a foursome with me being the forth.

Quinn
11-06-2007, 03:40 AM
Ho ho ho

did any one notice the thread title ' Brenda salvagely attacks Mimi',

so what did she like, dive for treasure or something

dearie me

Yeah, Tom, I caught that too. Been laughing about it all day.

-Quinn

hondarobot
11-06-2007, 03:42 AM

What's that suppose to mean? You calling me out?

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 03:43 AM
This has become retarded. Brenda smacked Mimi, from what I can tell. Sometimes getting smacked brings things into focus.

I'm not reading the whole thread. This thing is pointless. This is the drama that makes TS girls look crazy. Stop.

slapped was not it you fuck face shit bag you filthy shithole lemme put you into focus then ...

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 03:44 AM

Now, now, Kurly, just because he broke your record! :lol: :lol: :lol: lol have you heard of docking I just heard of it my friend brought it to my attention

http://pcdnv4.xtube.com/watch_video.php?cv=0&idx=3&v=99NCbmMuzMC&cl=KoRcjOJUUNi

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 03:46 AM

im always on my best behaviour at HA lol

seriously though when i recover and get back to work u'll see the nice side of me :wink:

im not always this angry, but fags like legend do piss me off

vanessa and co. it's just a bit of fun....not meaningful

stillies77
11-06-2007, 03:46 AM
we are gonna do that when i come over hows that?

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 03:49 AM

What's that suppose to mean? You calling me out?

it means exactly what it says...relax

ive no problem with u, but i dont like being told what to do

hondarobot
11-06-2007, 03:50 AM

slapped was not it you fuck face shit bag you filthy shithole lemme put you into focus then ...

No drugs were involved in this response, I'm sure. It was probably just coke, though.

:lol:

BillZ Plastique
11-06-2007, 03:51 AM

As I said to billy for someone who never dressed and does not take hormones... I can just post my pictures to refute that. Hell just look at my face.

HERES MY PICS LOOKING GLAM!

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 03:52 AM

No drugs were involved in this response, I'm sure. It was probably just coke, though.

:lol:

suck this fagg

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 03:53 AM
You's are ruining my 'Certified Tranny Expert' party!

Fuck all the arguing, im in a good mood :)

peace to all

hondarobot
11-06-2007, 03:56 AM
I'm not a fag, I do know a lot of them though.

You look great, Mimi. Stop tearing up the lobby. This is were we stop by. We're all kinda weird here.

stillies77
11-06-2007, 03:57 AM
damn mimi...you are fuckin amazing.

BillZ Plastique
11-06-2007, 04:05 AM
NOW BRENDA LOOK AT MY FACE!
AND COMPARE>>
WHICH ONE IS BETTER.
I REALLY DONT THIN THERES A COMPETITION.
OKI??
OKI>>
LMAO

Jericho
11-06-2007, 04:08 AM
lol have you heard of docking I just heard of it my friend brought it to my attention

Damn those anteaters! :lol:

Nelly Snores
11-06-2007, 04:10 AM
the nightrider!

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 04:11 AM
lol have you heard of docking I just heard of it my friend brought it to my attention

Damn those anteaters! :lol: :lol:

andyuk
11-06-2007, 04:11 AM
i dont condone violence,but if you have the attitude mimi has,then im sorry but shit will follow you.
and Vanessa,you are doing yourself no favours with what you are saying on here.
someone got it right with one word.
GHETTO

hondarobot
11-06-2007, 04:12 AM
I have no idea what's going on in this thread. It's just crazy.

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 04:14 AM
the nightrider!

haha funny cunt aren't u...how long did that take u??

is that ur girlfriend in ur avatar

if it is she's so lucky to have a geek of a bf like u

MrsKellyPierce
I have no idea what's going on in this thread. It's just crazy. It's all about the docking

andyuk
I have no idea what's going on in this thread. It's just crazy.
it beats watching the soaps :wink: .

tsafficianado
11-06-2007, 04:16 AM
has anyone heard from the night rider? i'm getting worried about him. he hasn't posted in, like, 8 minutes....i hope he's okay!

andyuk
11-06-2007, 04:16 AM

Now, now, Kurly, just because he broke your record! :lol: :lol: :lol: lol have you heard of docking I just heard of it my friend brought it to my attention

http://pcdnv4.xtube.com/watch_video.php?cv=0&idx=3&v=99NCbmMuzMC&cl=KoRcjOJUUNi

i just made the mistake of clicking on that :shock:

hondarobot
11-06-2007, 04:17 AM
I have no idea what's going on in this thread. It's just crazy. It's all about the docking

Heh. Good night.

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 04:24 AM
Holy shit, NightRider. A thousand+ posts in a month. :shock:

Btw, this thread is the new HA Chatroom. ;) He is trying to break my record the bloody bastard

SarahG
11-06-2007, 04:25 AM

Btw, this thread is the new HA Chatroom. ;) He is trying to break my record the bloody bastard

Obviously you're going to have to prove your superiority by doubling his efforts.

The Truth
11-06-2007, 04:26 AM
Night Rider is officially the new resident HA loser.
Wow, you became a Certified Tranny Expert in a month. Your mom must be really proud.
Get a fucking life!!!

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 04:26 AM
yea im proud of myself!!

hungangels is what i live for lmao

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 04:27 AM

Obviously you're going to have to prove your superiority by doubling his efforts. :lol:

SarahG
11-06-2007, 04:27 AM
yea im proud of myself!!

There are less painful ways to kill yourself.

The Truth
11-06-2007, 04:28 AM
yea im proud of myself!!

And your not kidding. At least you found your true calling. Congrats!

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 04:32 AM
Wow, you became a Certified Tranny Expert in a month. Your mom must be really proud.
Get a fucking life!!!

my life is rest and recovery at the minute u stupid fuck..

..ur mum must be regretting not getting an abortion instead of popping out a fag like u, that doesnt even know what the fucks going on :roll:

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 04:35 AM
yea im proud of myself!!

haha i love it, all the bitching

it passes in the time

im not the suicidal one, by the looks of ur avatar, ur the one that needs some help mrs doom and gloom :P

The Truth
11-06-2007, 04:36 AM
Get a fucking life!!!

..ur mum must be regretting not getting an abortion instead of popping out a fag like u, that doesnt even know what the fucks going on :roll:Dude, anyone is tough online. So whatever you say will not affect me at all.
Unlike you, I do have a life. Go find another loser to waste you time with.
If I never respond to you it's not because I am running away. It's because I am:
A) busy
or
B) ignoring you because I don't give a fuck.

Move on, loser!

SarahG
11-06-2007, 04:38 AM
yea im proud of myself!!

it passes in the time

im not the suicidal one, by the looks of ur avatar, ur the one that needs some help mrs doom and gloom :P

LOL, naw, my three attempts are ancient history.

I'm the only one who is normal, its everyone else who's crazy...

I would rather be the realist I am than perpetually perky. Somepeople's personalities are just plain painful.

LBCDO
11-06-2007, 04:38 AM
All I know is, I cant wait to get back to Chicago! I love the Chi!!!

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 04:42 AM
Get a fucking life!!!

..ur mum must be regretting not getting an abortion instead of popping out a fag like u, that doesnt even know what the fucks going on :roll:Dude, anyone is tough online. So whatever you say will not affect me at all.
Unlike you, I do have a life. Go find another loser to waste you time with.
If I never respond to you it's not because I am running away. It's because I am:
A) busy
or
B) ignoring you because I don't give a fuck.

Move on, loser!

Another victim that starts bitching and then "ignores because they dont give a fuck" GOOD ONE

I have a good life too considering a live in a shithole part of the world. Thats the thing that fucks me off, i probably have a better life than most on here.

But i really dont give a fuck what u think, im proud of my stars :lol:

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 04:46 AM
yea im proud of myself!!

it passes in the time

tell it to ur physciatrist ;)

LOL, naw, my three attempts are ancient history.

I'm the only one who is normal, its everyone else who's crazy...

I would rather be the realist I am than perpetually perky. Somepeople's personalities are just plain painful.

tell it to ur physciatrist ;)

i am a good person and i dont care what people on a forum think!

i give to charity and shit

BrendaQG
11-06-2007, 04:57 AM
AND COMPARE>>
WHICH ONE IS BETTER.
OKI??
OKI>>
LMAO

:-) your face is cunty, utterly feminine, but seriously look at mine. Look at my bone structure. Look a it. I have never had any surgeries at all. The only flaw I see is the darkening left by laser treatment and that will fade with time.

SarahG
11-06-2007, 04:58 AM
i am a good person and i dont care what people on a forum think!

i give to charity and shit

Lol @ that last sentence.

I'm not questioning your personality, that really wasn't what I was refering to.

But since this thread is kinda dying down; did you notice that your signature is a quote from a song against property rights?

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can

I've always somewhat liked the beatles but I can't say I agree with all of the political commentary. So just how would Lennon propose people lose their "property"? How would our global resources be distributed in a property-rightsless existance? Who would determine if someone's needs are sufficient for what they need?

Sounds kinda like a bad HMO plan.

Night Rider
11-06-2007, 05:05 AM
sorry SarahG im in defensive mode tonight!

im a big lennon fan myself and i agree with u that most of what he said was lsd induced bullshit

:)

TsVanessa69
11-06-2007, 05:25 AM
All I know is, I cant wait to get back to Chicago! I love the Chi!!!Will you be nice to us?

hungone
11-06-2007, 05:30 AM
Im still trying to find out if the three of them are having a relationship besides a friendship. If so ya'll need to post those pics.

TsVanessa69
11-06-2007, 05:33 AM

Hi Vanessa,
I am raising my hand high to volunteer to have my lips painted red and wrapped around you hot thick cock!! cute!

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 05:39 AM
THIS PERSON ATTACKED ME "BRENDA"

TsVanessa69
11-06-2007, 05:40 AM
AND COMPARE>>
WHICH ONE IS BETTER.
OKI??
OKI>>
LMAO

:-) your face is cunty, utterly feminine, but seriously look at mine. Look at my bone structure. Look a it. I have never had any surgeries at all. The only flaw I see is the darkening left by laser treatment and that will fade with time. your beard stain is visible even in the dark, whats cunty about that, and you wear your wig cocked to the left like you were gangbanging.

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 05:43 AM
BONE STRUCTURE ???? WHERE?

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 05:45 AM
THIS IS BONE STRUCTURE

TsVanessa69
11-06-2007, 05:46 AM
i dont condone violence,but if you have the attitude mimi has,then im sorry but shit will follow you.
GHETTO
.Suck this dick bastard.

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 05:51 AM
Brenda has a pretty forehead noone can deny that, most girls pay for a forehead like that. Not taking sides just saying.

TsVanessa69
11-06-2007, 05:52 AM
This is BONE structure and the ass these faggotts can kiss.

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 06:04 AM
Brenda has a pretty forehead noone can deny that, most girls pay for a forehead like that. Not taking sides just saying.

OKAY the fore head what gurl/???? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

TsVanessa69
11-06-2007, 06:06 AM
BONE STRUCTURE ???? WHERE?The lightbulb head, and at WALMART!! umm, how fabu is that??????????

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 06:07 AM

OKAY the fore head what gurl/???? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: It's feminine forehead. It's rounded off and not square. Most ts girls have squared forheads, why most of us get Forehead Contours and browshaves and browlifts yadda yadda. She wouldn't need that surgery from what I see. I had to get that surgery amongst many other girls that post on here.

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 06:21 AM

OKAY the fore head what gurl/???? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: It's feminine forehead. It's rounded off and not square. Most ts girls have squared forheads, why most of us get Forehead Contours and browshaves and browlifts yadda yadda. She wouldn't need that surgery from what I see. I had to get that surgery amongst many other girls that post on here.

well then lets move to the hairline the what is that fishy???

andyuk
11-06-2007, 06:23 AM
GHETTO
.Suck this dick bastard.

you really are a little piece of nasty work,you and your little friend.
and you both have no class.

TsVanessa69
11-06-2007, 06:25 AM
GHETTO
.Suck this dick bastard.

and you both have no class. How about I rape your mother and piss all over her face and leave her naked in the alley

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 06:28 AM
GHETTO
.Suck this dick bastard.

i hope they find your mother power raped on the living room floor .
tits chopped off and nailed to the front door
and her teeth super glued to her smoking pussy.... and i want her to live with it so you can see the shame in her eyes as she lays there bloody on the floor

whatsupwithat
11-06-2007, 06:30 AM
the nightrider!

nellllly!!!! how have you been, lover? :P

hungone
11-06-2007, 06:30 AM
GHETTO
.Suck this dick bastard.

i hope they find your mother power raped on the living room floor .
tits chopped off and nailed to the front door
and her teeth super glued to her smoking pussy.... and i want her to live with it so you can see the shame in her eyes as she lays there bloody on the floorOh snap yo some dangerous women on this damn forum why so violent.

andyuk
11-06-2007, 06:31 AM
she looks better at 75 than you two nasty little drag queens,

blckhaze
11-06-2007, 06:33 AM
wow. this thread went from bad to worse, to DAYYUM. I'd ask for a peace treaty but that doesnt look possible.

mimiplastique
11-06-2007, 06:34 AM
she looks better at 75 than you two nasty little drag queens,Oh does she???