PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone...could use a little help with this one.

dgtlmstry
05-11-2005, 04:21 AM
Don't know how "wierd" this might be for some of you since I don't remeber anyone ever mentioning something similar to what I am about to write. Basically I am a TS lover, as are all of you, and being a married man I thought that would be tough at first so I kept it from my wife. Since, however, I have realized that communication really is a wonderful thing...because I told my wife about my fantasies with a TS and she was/is supportive.
So here is what I need help with, my wife and I both would like to have an experience with a TS together. For me it would not be a first but for her it would. I have written to a few ladies from Eros to inquire if they cater to such a meeting but have recieved no response. Am I asking for something that is considered "out of bounds"?
If not, I could really use someones help in finding a nice, pleasant TS woman in South Florida that would be open to this, so that my wife and I can plan something. Thanks for taking the time.

-DGTL-

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-11-2005, 05:33 AM
shouldn't be too long before you get a good response
the Florida TS' are usually the girls from the upper East Coast that go down south to grow up & become women

p.s. I expect to get cussed out for that one, LOL
so bring it

NYCe
05-11-2005, 06:39 AM
Not really out of bounds. There's plenty of tgirls on eros who'll have no problem shucking the bearded clam.

popperluv
05-11-2005, 11:17 PM
Good luck but I dont think it will be easy.
You will have to pick a beautiful tranny(so your wife will be turned on) and she will have to be willing to fuck some pussy.
I admire you for havingt he balls to tell your wife.
Good luck let us know how it turns out.

dgtlmstry
05-12-2005, 05:57 AM
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I will keep looking since I know that this isn't so out of the ordinary; and thank popperluv for the compliment. I will let you all know how it goes for sure.

Take care

-DGTL-