PDA

View Full Version : Attitude

JamesHunt
11-05-2007, 05:41 AM
I was talking to this guy tonnite who is dating a polish girl (gg). He mentioned that one of the attractions to her was that she acts like a woman, and that westernized gg's have bad attitudes. I must admit, I did agree with him in some ways. I was hooking up with a gg a few weeks ago, and although I found her physically atttractive, within a convo that must of lasted a few mins, the F and C word were used countless times, and I just quietly made an exit. So guys, I hope you understand what im on about, as im slightly drunk, and this post may come across as a bit pear shaped, but do you get my drift, does bad attitude turn you off???

Quiet Reflections
11-05-2007, 06:22 AM
i dont know about all westernized gg's having bad attitudes but in most cases when a girl has a bad attitude she has something else going on that has nothing to do with you. the problem comes in when guys try to be a cure all instead of just stepping aside and letting them cool off. Unless you are the problem.......are you? That a pretty good question to ask yourself before you just decide they are bitches. I have pretty good luck with ladies and always like so called bitchy girls with bad attitudes but i think it because i see them as being strong and driven and not just mean. and if dropping a few bad words is enough to turn you off from a hot woman then i suggest you not search in the states because our ladies are expressive if nothing else.its almost 2008 the days of quiet ladies that just listen while we make asses of ourselves are long gone my friend!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-05-2007, 06:36 AM
I might get some hate mail for this but let me get this straight. You're sitting on HA talking about cusswords coming out of a genetic girls mouth?!?!?!?!?!?!?

90% of the TS' I know have some of the nastiest, sailors of the US Navy mouths in existence, the other 10% know some TS' that are like that, they keep them close in case some shit goes down.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-05-2007, 07:00 AM
I might get some hate mail for this but let me get this straight. You're sitting on HA talking about cusswords coming out of a genetic girls mouth?!?!?!?!?!?!?

90% of the TS' I know have some of the nastiest, sailors of the US Navy mouths in existence, the other 10% know some TS' that are like that, they keep them close in case some shit goes down.

Lmao :lol: Co-sign! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Rod la Rod
11-05-2007, 07:12 AM
i dont know about all westernized gg's having bad attitudes but in most cases when a girl has a bad attitude she has something else going on that has nothing to do with you. the problem comes in when guys try to be a cure all instead of just stepping aside and letting them cool off. Unless you are the problem.......are you? That a pretty good question to ask yourself before you just decide they are bitches. I have pretty good luck with ladies and always like so called bitchy girls with bad attitudes but i think it because i see them as being strong and driven and not just mean. and if dropping a few bad words is enough to turn you off from a hot woman then i suggest you not search in the states because our ladies are expressive if nothing else.its almost 2008 the days of quiet ladies that just listen while we make asses of ourselves are long gone my friend!

I don't really have any opinion. Cool idea for an avatar. Welcome to HA. You can be dopamine. I'll be heroin.

Quiet Reflections
11-05-2007, 07:41 AM
thanks Rod. my response was just based on his statement i cant imagine someone being turned off by fowl lang these days. i cant think of a single person i know that dosent cuss at least a few times in every conversation we have. its to a point that its strange when i dont hear it. forget TS or GG being the topic in question for a second i was just amazed that people suprised by the words fuck and cunt still exist
Johnny im gonna disagree with you a bit....in my experiance 100% of the TS's i know have worse mouths than sailors, but im sure you know way more than i do so i cant really compare my experiance to yours in anyway

JamesHunt
11-06-2007, 07:36 AM

Jeez, I've lived a sheltered life. Is that really what goes on??? You've shattered my dreams :cry:

blckhaze
11-06-2007, 07:40 AM

Jeez, I've lived a sheltered life. Is that really what goes on??? You've shattered my dreams :cry:

just a shame. i can understand droppin bombs when youre angry, but its become so common place to hear girls and guys alike cussing in regular conversation its a little disturbing, but i guess some of us were too sheltered and some needed a little more cover from the storms.

jefferson1776
11-06-2007, 03:49 PM
yo american girls suck, they are all about money, looks, and status

thats why I like most of my Latinas

MacShreach
11-06-2007, 08:06 PM
i cant imagine someone being turned off by fowl lang these days.

Sorry! Sorry! Couldn't help it!

MacShreach
11-06-2007, 08:27 PM
Having got that particular piece of childish humour out of the way.....Bad attitude turns me off, yes, but not necessarily cursing. If it's done with style it's fine; not what you say it's how you say it. Don't overdo it though.

Things I would count as bad attitude would be deliberate rudeness either to me or someone else in our company; giving me gyp when I hold open the door/pull out her chair/offer to take her coat/ ask if she would like a drink; deliberately criticising someone she knows to be a friend or relative just to make a point; refusing flowers/chocolates/perfume/whatever else I felt like buying her just 'cause I like her 'cause she thinks--fuck I dunno; starting political rows at the dinner table (guaranteed never, ever coming back); getting drunk and abusive; ...I guess, you know, just being a cunt that doesn't know any better. Thatturns me off.

tonkatoy
11-06-2007, 09:31 PM
was the 'c' word commitment?