PDA

View Full Version : San Diego/LA/SanFran information

Ts Laura
05-11-2005, 04:11 AM
first time posting on the forums, some may know me, some may not, curious on information on those three cities, places to go, hang out, sites not to miss and so on. thanks before hand

Felicia Katt
05-11-2005, 07:06 AM
I don't know San Diego, but for LA, Peanuts is the best scene on Mondays and Fridays. The Lodge is ok on Saturdays. There are some other clubs during the week, but none are too great.

For SF, Diva's is THE club, but you can have fun at Asia SF for dinner and a show. Martoonies is a fun little bar. There are other smaller clubs, but none I would whole heartedly recommend. Last, but not least, there is the Power Exchange, which is a must do, at least once.

Hope this helps. Let me know when you will be in LA, so we can say hi or something

Felicia

Ts Laura
05-11-2005, 07:11 AM
should be in LA in about 7-10 days. not much on the club scenes , to many years of walking a 3 story bar as a shooter girl when younger lol tends to wear you out on the club scene. may try to make it out to a club or two when there. last time there was only in for a day then gone so this time i am gonna see the sites lol

and what is the power exchange?

Realgirls4me
05-11-2005, 07:23 AM
Laura,

(love your Eros ad, young lady)

Hmmmm. Lipps is supposedly a good place to see (and eat I understand) a good caberet show featuring TSs and TVs. I've never been to it, but everyone I know who has been to it has really enjoyed themselves. Right down the street, literally blocks from where Lipps is at, is San Diego's Gay, Lesbian, and transgendered community, Hillcrest, albeit not too heavy on TSs. From what I understand from those who know these things, San Diego does not have a very vibrant TS community. :(

Peanuts -- PEANUTS -- in Hollywood is the place to visit on a Friday night.

... I'm too broke to see you this time around, but welcome to our fair city anyway. I hope your stay here is a success. :)

Ts Laura
05-11-2005, 07:54 AM
thanks and thanks, i'll do a lookup on lipps and see how far they are from me and maybe check them out this week. and maybe next time;) and didn't take long for someone to recognize me off there lol should have used a different avatar lol;)

Felicia Katt
05-11-2005, 08:02 AM
http://powerexchange.com/

Ts Laura
05-11-2005, 08:18 AM
thanks, i may check that out, gonna look through the site for a bit, if to bdsm related i may skip it this trip and will drop a note when headed to LA

MELIKEYBONECAS
05-11-2005, 10:32 AM
thanks, i may check that out, gonna look through the site for a bit, if to bdsm related i may skip it this trip and will drop a note when headed to LA
:D POWER X-CHANGE ROCKS !
NOT 2 BDSM RELATED AT ALL !
MUST GO ON 3RD SAT. OF MONTH !
SEE WEBSITE ! :shock:

joyboy123
05-12-2005, 02:37 AM
Laura,

(love your Eros ad, young lady)

Hmmmm. Lipps is supposedly a good place to see (and eat I understand) a good caberet show featuring TSs and TVs. I've never been to it, but everyone I know who has been to it has really enjoyed themselves. Right down the street, literally blocks from where Lipps is at, is San Diego's Gay, Lesbian, and transgendered community, Hillcrest, albeit not too heavy on TSs. From what I understand from those who know these things, San Diego does not have a very vibrant TS community. :(

Peanuts -- PEANUTS -- in Hollywood is the place to visit on a Friday night.

... I'm too broke to see you this time around, but welcome to our fair city anyway. I hope your stay here is a success. :)

I've been in San Diego for a while and I don't even think there is a TS community. If there is then it would be in Hillcrest.

Ts Laura
05-12-2005, 09:22 PM
thanks i may go check out lipps this weekend , heard the zoo is pretty nice around here and may have to check out the beach but just left florida and still can't get the damn sand out of my shoes lol.

Realgirls4me
05-13-2005, 01:56 AM
thanks i may go check out lipps this weekend , heard the zoo is pretty nice around here and may have to check out the beach but just left florida and still can't get the damn sand out of my shoes lol.

That's cause the ankle slappers they have out there aren't strong enough to remove all that sand, girl. And, hey, do I get any brownie points for suggesting Lipps ?

...I bet you look awesome in a bikini, girl. :)

Ts Laura
05-13-2005, 01:58 AM
you can have all the brownie points and candy there of that you want lol to much fat in them for me lol, oh you meant towards me lol hmmmm i'll let you answer that one on your own lol

and will have to buy a new one if i wanna go here, the one i brought with me i didn't really check the underskirt of the outfit "bebe" and the bottoms are a bit to skimpy on the back side for my liking lol

Realgirls4me
05-13-2005, 02:05 AM
On a beautiful woman such as yourself, there is no such thing as skimpy. :)

Ts Laura
05-13-2005, 04:49 AM
for me there is lol i am a jeans an tshirt gal lol so somethings i don' tlike to wear out unless just lounging around the pool lol

Realgirls4me
05-13-2005, 09:08 AM
for me there is lol i am a jeans an tshirt gal lol so somethings i don' tlike to wear out unless just lounging around the pool lol

Did you have to ?

I mean, did you really have to say all that ?!

Now I'm going to be dreaming all day of you walking around the pool in something skimpy. :)

The imagination reels ... :)

Ts Laura
05-14-2005, 03:05 AM
lol, well tried to get info on the net about lipps, not luck hopefully cab may know just were to go lmao, and don't worry i wont keep you thinking all day i don't tan much so i avoid pools for the most part lol. and for sure public ones as they love to over chlorine those damn things

Ts Laura
05-15-2005, 11:09 AM
well i went for the past two nights to the club patti's and it was rather SLOW each night, that isn't really a problem except for the fact the cabs in san-diego have no clue how to run a business, 2 hours to get a cab to show up 2 nights in a row is a bit on the STUPID side of things, atleast the pick up at 2am from the bar was rather fast lol. i will say the bar tender/s were nice and the crowd wasn't bad and not to aggressive. if you visit here in san-diego it is a nice place to go without worrying about the guys over welming you. LA soon;)

Realgirls4me
05-15-2005, 10:15 PM
well i went for the past two nights to the club patti's and it was rather SLOW each night, that isn't really a problem except for the fact the cabs in san-diego have no clue how to run a business, 2 hours to get a cab to show up 2 nights in a row is a bit on the STUPID side of things, atleast the pick up at 2am from the bar was rather fast lol. i will say the bar tender/s were nice and the crowd wasn't bad and not to aggressive. if you visit here in san-diego it is a nice place to go without worrying about the guys over welming you. LA soon;)

I'm sorry it's been a letdown, Laura, but we warned you about SD. IF there is much of a TS community here, it is very well hidden. I would have loved to hook up with you, but you caught me at a bad time. ...You seem like such a nice and pleasant person to, ahem, be and talk to. :)

So ? SO ??? Did you make it out to Lipps ? It's located on Banker's Hill on the west side of Balboa Park if that helps the cabdriver you might get who either doesn't know the city, or very much english. ;)

And thank you for not talking about you in a bikini or "skimpy" attire once more. The cold showers were wearing thin on my skin.

Ts Laura
05-17-2005, 01:00 AM
ok like this avatar or my last one there real lol?

Ecstatic
05-17-2005, 01:03 AM
Wow, both are gorgeous, Laura. I love your first avatar, great portrait and you look really beautiful in that photo. But this one has its own charms...if you know what I mean, and I'm sure you do! :)

Ts Laura
05-17-2005, 01:05 AM
yea it is a bit dark, playing with some photo's i snapped really fast while here in san diego, not a photo shooting type person lol it looks great full size lol at 1280xsomething lol

Ecstatic
05-17-2005, 01:18 AM
Yes, it's a little dark, but that creates an air of sultry mystery. There's not much to do to improve such a small jpeg; here's a quick attempt to brighten it up a tad.

Why don't you post the big image? You know we'd love to see it! :lol:

Ts Laura
05-17-2005, 01:23 AM
lol i don't post alot of self pics on the net lol especially when i take it myself :roll: not the best at taking pictures as i have owned maybe one camera in the past 4 years lol

Realgirls4me
05-17-2005, 07:12 AM
ok like this avatar or my last one there real lol?

(pant, pant) You are so cruel, Laura. So cruel. It's like asking me whether I'd prefer one Dom Perignon champagne's vintage over another. I really can't lose either way -- it's still Dom Perignon.

What a hottie you are, girl!

anothervoyeur
05-17-2005, 09:36 AM
To reiterate about the SF part of your trip - Power Exchange is a sex club for *everyone*. Women and Transgender get in free (except on the monthly party nights), men and couples pay a bit, but nothing like a lot of private clubs.

There's some bd/sm that happens there, but a lot of other stuff as well. Plenty of people to play with, if that's the kind of thing you're into.

If you make it there on the 21st, the entire place will be open to everyone. Otherwise only the bottom two floors are mixed gender - but that's still a *lot* of space to play in. It's a big place.

Well worth checking out.

Ts Laura
05-18-2005, 09:28 AM
well i should make LA in about 6 days from now so we shall see

Realgirls4me
05-20-2005, 07:58 PM
Laura's recent inactivity here makes me wonder if she's having a better time where she is currently at ? SD had to be a downer. From what I've heard, not too many girls like touring here.

Laura, if you're out there, let us know how it's going ?

joyboy123
05-20-2005, 08:43 PM
Laura's recent inactivity here makes me wonder if she's having a better time where she is currently at ? SD had to be a downer. From what I've heard, not too many girls like touring here.

Laura, if you're out there, let us know how it's going ?

Sucks for us in San Diego :(

Ts Laura
05-21-2005, 12:42 AM
i am on a SHIT connection is why i have not been active lol, it is more annoying "FREE WIRELESS HIGHSPEED" than dial up lol. moving my BODY not my laptop nets me a NO SIGNEL WTF lol, anyway between that and phone service that has been so crappy i have had a bad time lol, i am currently in orange county and will be in the heart of LA on the 22nd. talk to you all soon.

ok it is confirmed CALIFORNIA and my cell company must be in a brutal fight about something as i just got a new phone and DAMN thing doesn't work right either lmao, well hopefully LA will have better service also imay do some new photo's in LA but i'll have to wait and see for now lol if i do may give you guys a few shots on here

Ts Laura
05-23-2005, 03:23 AM
ok well i am in la, got in this afternoon. transportation is a PAIN in the ass in this town lol

Realgirls4me
05-23-2005, 09:30 AM
The sad irony is that Los Angeles once had one of the best mass transit systems in the world ... they opted for cars and freeways to supplant it. :(

Good luck there, Laura, and don't forget to visit Peanuts this Friday! I have Friday and Saturday off this week, but I am way too broke to head up there. Shoot!

Ts Laura
05-24-2005, 02:13 AM
is there a website for peanuts?

Felicia Katt
05-24-2005, 02:30 AM
there is no official site, but here is the site for the MC of the shows there

http://hometown.aol.com/vivaclub7969/

let me know if you will be there this Friday, so I can say hi

Felicia

Ts Laura
05-24-2005, 02:51 AM
i may try to goto tonight, not sure on the plans yet. are mondays very busy?

Felicia Katt
05-24-2005, 03:41 AM
Monday are cool, more low key and less crowded than Fridays, with a more traditional drag style show, rather than the topless review.

I can't make it tonite, sorry. if you go, have fun :) and be sure to go to the Yukon Mining Company restaurant afterwards

Felicia

Ts Laura
05-24-2005, 04:08 AM
i may not make it tonight, was a hope at best, didn't make it out to a salon and had plans to get hair done today but shrug, maybe try in the morning to get out and about and find time for that.