PDA

View Full Version : breast implants - like / dislike? post your opinion

jenny_landis
11-04-2007, 10:24 AM
i personally don't want to ever get breast implants i think that id look much better with whatever i get off of hormones. i see so many girls getting implants that look like fake baloons. i wanna get men's opinion: do you guys think breast implants are sexy?

ludmilalover
11-04-2007, 10:53 AM
depends how big ... if they are too big it is not attractive

and yea i think the hormones do enough for most people

TJT
11-04-2007, 10:54 AM
I might not be the best judge as I like gg's with smaller breasts,but it's late and I'm buzzed so why not give it a shot?

If they're done well and aren't ridiculously enormous they can be hot. The nipples have to be proportional. Nothing worse than a guy's nipples on a oversized bad boob job.

Bolt-on and cockeyed versions are bad on both gg's and tg's.

fiftyfin1
11-04-2007, 11:10 AM
ah la naturale all the way

ballzNnutz
11-04-2007, 12:05 PM
depends on how well done they are. some are lopsided and ugly and some look nice and natural looking.

Jericho
11-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Wouldn't say i don't like them, but, i prefer homegrown.

trapmasta
11-04-2007, 01:44 PM
the bigger the better
same thing for asses too

Fitz1600
11-04-2007, 02:20 PM
I'm a breast man and will always be one. I don't mind augmented breasts, as long as they are some what proportional to the girls body. BBW girls can get away with larger breasts then some of the thinner girls.

Night Rider
11-04-2007, 02:24 PM
allanah starr suits big tits but most others don't

doesn't bother me, real or fake...they're just sex toys at the end of the day :)

Caleigh
11-04-2007, 03:47 PM
I certainly will never get implants myself, I'm very
happy with my home grown 36B's but as well I have
to say that I've felt up some friends who have had
implants and they just don't doing it for me. They
are still just too dense and you can tell and I end up
thinking about how there are these plastic bags of
water or whatever inside and it takes away from the
moment.

BeardedOne
11-04-2007, 04:25 PM
Wouldn't say i don't like them, but, i prefer homegrown.

Yah, this is pretty much how I feel about them. Some gurls need them just to balance out their form, others 'need' them to boost their own self-esteem, some don't need them at all, but it's pointless to argue with them as it's their own body and choice.

:shrug

peggygee
11-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Depends. :shrug

Variables such as the frame, size, proportions of the woman, and the
implants that she chooses.

For me, I've been very happy with my results after the implants, I felt
that it balanced me out.

Since I'm not in the industry I didn't go with with anything too large, or
that would cause me back problems in years to come.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-04-2007, 05:08 PM
I had to vote "Yes", because they serve a purpose in some cases. There is absolutely nothing wrong with natural breasts, and IMO may be sexier than augmented breasts. However, if it will enhance the self esteem of the indiviual, implants may serve a purpose. The "out of character" installations I call "Bolt-Ons" can take augmentation to the extreme. I suppose it all depends on your motivation, ie., You want a 'Natural Look', as opposed to looking like a 'hooker'(nothing wrong with hookers, mind you...we all have a purpose).

As someone else has frequently said..."I'm just sayin'!!!!"

:shrug :grouphug

Oh, yea....What TJT said!!!!

foolish99
11-04-2007, 05:11 PM
I love implants --- they serve to feminize a woman's frame, create a great silouhette, overall, far more shapely and attractive imho. I agree with Nicole that the type can make a huge difference and that it is very possible to get realistic feeling and looking implants. I think implants are far better than the real thing --- they never droop or sag as the girl gets older, they are always perfectly shaped (if done by a good surgeon), etc. Definitely something worth spending the money on.

Steve-Oh
11-04-2007, 08:19 PM
:claps
Hooray for breasts and their implants!
They may be fake, but I love the way they shake! (Al Bundy)
Here's some good implant info from an appropriately named website:
http://www.breastimplants.com/breast_implants.htm
I prefer the look of the submuscular placement , but have never personally experienced them.
:2cent

Quinn
11-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Not a huge breast guy, but good implants really do contribute to a nice feminine appearance. Conversely, a bad boob job is really hard on the eyes. Too many women cut corners and get work done that looks some guy from Bob's Bargain Basement Boobs did it with scissors and a spatula.

-Quinn

justatransgirl
11-04-2007, 09:59 PM
Ok - so what's the concensus, should I or shouldn't I get "EE's"?

Maybe I should just get ONE. That way everyone will be happy... :-)

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

62des
11-04-2007, 10:07 PM
Dislike, I prefer everything natural, but I would accept them if I liked the person.

Nowhere
11-04-2007, 11:17 PM
I think it's just like GG's - it's best that they can grow "naturally", what they can, but some women have limitations of their bodies, and in that case, nothing's wrong with getting some help.

I do have to say that, on any woman, getting huge ones on a tiny frame looks ridiculous. I'm not one to normally say it, but if you're interested in getting big on top, get a few burgers at McDonalds and put on some weight, so that you get more 'curvy', all around, in addition to implants. Nothing's worse than looking like you've got two stretched balloons on your chest.

paulyboombatz
11-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Pesonally i like real over implants anyday.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-05-2007, 12:35 AM

Giggle,

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!
Jamie...If I would be able to tittie fuck you now, the "EEs" won't be necessary!!!!! We can try it on the hood of the Vette!

KiraHarden
11-05-2007, 01:52 AM
I love implants!!! :wink:

KiraHarden
11-05-2007, 01:53 AM

Giggle,

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!
Jamie...If I would be able to tittie fuck you now, the "EEs" won't be necessary!!!!! We can try it on the hood of the Vette!

ME ME ME !!!

CORVETTEDUDE
11-05-2007, 01:53 AM

I most certainly like yours, Kira!!! :rock2 :peanutbutter

KiraHarden
11-05-2007, 01:56 AM
I prefer the look of the submuscular placement , but have never personally experienced them.

I love Al Bundy :lol:

KiraHarden
11-05-2007, 01:58 AM

I most certainly like yours, Kira!!! :rock2 :peanutbutter
My breasts, your cock and vette ... Purfectttttttttt

CORVETTEDUDE
11-05-2007, 01:58 AM

Giggle,

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

ME ME ME !!!

Kira, You're ON!!! Your state, or mine??? :jawdrop

KiraHarden
11-05-2007, 02:04 AM

Giggle,

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

ME ME ME !!!

Well since I wanna nuke Milwaukee, Lets do Denver

Rod la Rod
11-05-2007, 02:08 AM
There is nothing that can replace a beautiful set of natural tits. Unfortunately not everyone is so lucky. I say if you have something amazing don't change it. If you don't make sure it is a quality job. I have seen some horrible, tragic breast jobs.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-05-2007, 02:13 AM

Giggle,

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

ME ME ME !!!

Well since I wanna nuke Milwaukee, Lets do Denver

I am at your service!

P.S. Those are gorgeous!!!

Night Rider
11-05-2007, 02:17 AM
I have seen some horrible, tragic breast jobs.

me too, and not just from people i know....celebs can get it wrong too

although posh spice claims never to have had breast implants :roll:

http://www.couchmaster.ca/images/bion/Posh_Spice6.jpg

KiraHarden
11-05-2007, 02:20 AM
I have seen some horrible, tragic breast jobs.

me too, and not just from people i know....celebs can get it wrong too

although posh spice claims never to have had breast implants :roll:

http://www.couchmaster.ca/images/bion/Posh_Spice6.jpg

Yeah Those are natural. LOL

justatransgirl
11-05-2007, 04:19 AM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

Sure baby they're big enough to tittie fuck!

PS Kira - I saw him first...

Giggle,

TJT
11-06-2007, 12:46 PM

Al once said they should put 'em on their backs for slow dancing. He was a man ahead of his time.

MrsKellyPierce
11-06-2007, 01:09 PM
I like mine they are pretty

mbf
11-06-2007, 01:20 PM
I am all for it.

I have seen a few chicks that had a well-done boobjob and they were cute before, but those new balloons got them right into the top league

KiraHarden
11-06-2007, 01:37 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

Giggle,

I will back off, but dont you have a lover??? :)

CORVETTEDUDE
11-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Damn, Kira....you're givin' up pretty quickly!!
Was it something I said??
Am I too short??
Do I have bad breath??
Is it my deodorant??

I was so hoping you would stop over in denver on your next trip to the coast. I mean, I know we aren't going steady, but.......

:shrug :shrug :shrug

Danielle Foxxx
11-06-2007, 08:01 PM
BEST Breast implant surgeon in the country by personal opinion is Dr. Leonard Gray of San Francisco. He is the king and does not leave scars.

MonsieurValentine
11-06-2007, 08:08 PM
Danielle, your job is an exception. Most are not that superb.

kara
11-06-2007, 08:19 PM
BEST Breast implant surgeon in the country by personal opinion is Dr. Leonard Gray of San Francisco. He is the king and does not leave scars.

Last time I heard, unfortunately, Seton Medical Center locked out all of his transgender patients. The Transgender Law Center was looking at some different options on this, but I'm not sure what has happened with the situation over the past year.

I had 325's (saline) with Dr. Gray almost 2 years ago. The left scar is pretty much only noticeable if I point it out, but the right one is a little more noticeable...and also came with a small area that still has limited sensation. I still feel he was the best person to go with, though, as Danielle is right...the scars are very small and usually unnoticeable.

Kara

Danielle Foxxx
11-07-2007, 01:13 AM
Yes,
I did hear that from a girl I know who was going to have some surgery with him and I called the office and was informed by his assistant that he was looking into a new hospital. Not sure if that was settled but I am not sure if he had anything to do with the decision, that is why I had to call and ask personally as I respect Dr. Gray.

I absolutly love my tits and love them played with. I have good sensation but it is not right for one to expect too much when the nerves in the area are cut.

KiraHarden
11-07-2007, 01:15 AM
I'm concerned, Being serious here... I think my implants dont look correct. I had them done June 06, They haven't dropped and they look like they sit too low... I'll post photos of with me wearing my post op bra( they look good) but with out the areola sits high... anyone know whats wrong here.. I'm a bit nervous now and scared now. I had them inserted thru underarm and under muscle 850cc each saline... I will have to do additional posts to show side views... Also i went from a A cup to 850cc first time. Im 38DDD now. I'm 6-3 190lbs so they do look good on my frame. I have no visable scar under arms

Danielle Foxxx
11-07-2007, 01:18 AM
850 CCs???? FUCK!!! Thats double mine I think...

Vicki had issues with that in the past but has corrected it recently, you should ask her about it.

KiraHarden
11-07-2007, 01:22 AM
heres the side views

KiraHarden
11-07-2007, 01:26 AM
Right side

SXFX
11-07-2007, 03:22 AM
Kira,
Are they new? Did you massage them?
Have them checked out if they bother you but I like them.

Night Rider
11-07-2007, 03:24 AM
i like them too :)

AllanahStarrNYC
11-07-2007, 04:08 AM
Implants are crucial to the feminization of a ts-

The key is to find a good surgeon-

Get silicone implants-

Always go larger than u think-

WHY?

Because larger implants will cover more chest space and if placed correctly will give you the advantage of cleavage without a bra.

Otherwise you risk the look of golf balls in your chest or what I call the rail road track in between the cleavage.

You should have the surgeon measure the diameter of the implants in accordance with your chest measuments to decide on an appropiate implant AND make sure you discuss placement!!!!

Every frame and body is different-

A girl who is very tall can carry a very large size off more naturally than a short girl (if natural is what you are going for) so it is all relative really.

Heigh, weight, and chest measurements must all be taken into consideration when you decide on an implant- not just what cup size you want to be.

I have told many girls who were considering much smaller sizes to go bigger because they will cleavage. They have all come back to thank me and tell me I was right.

I now have almost 1,000 CCS- by personal choice of course.

Hormone growth will only give you SO much- and trust me EVERYTHING fits much better when you have BREASTS.

Getting implants will also liberate a girl from having to wear padded bras, chicken cutlets, and many types of clothing.

My first set were 520 CCs and they changed my life.
It was so much easier to shop and dress and not have to worry about pads and inserts.

Made a world of difference in my comfort level.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-07-2007, 04:13 AM
I'm concerned, Being serious here... I think my implants dont look correct. I had them done June 06, They haven't dropped and they look like they sit too low... I'll post photos of with me wearing my post op bra( they look good) but with out the areola sits high... anyone know whats wrong here.. I'm a bit nervous now and scared now. I had them inserted thru underarm and under muscle 850cc each saline... I will have to do additional posts to show side views... Also i went from a A cup to 850cc first time. Im 38DDD now. I'm 6-3 190lbs so they do look good on my frame. I have no visable scar under arms

Ok mama- you gotta relax.

It takes a while for these puppies to really settle.

As far as the areola you can have those moved and evened out.

I like the way your implants look.

The only think I would be concerened about is that they look very very close together.

(Yes their is such a thing)

I dont think they are going to bread loaf- which is when the skin from the center starts coming together and it starts to look like one boob)

But I would wear that T Strap bra as much as you can.
If you notice that the skin in between starts to look detatched go see the doc asap. That can be fixed.

I think they look good- if you are unhappy with the uneven aerola placement that can be fixed.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-07-2007, 04:32 AM
Always go larger than u think-

WHY?

Because larger implants will cover more chest space and if placed correctly will give you the advantage of cleavage without a bra.

Otherwise you risk the look of golf balls in your chest or what I call the rail road track in between the cleavage.

AH, that explains the bowling/golf ball look.

Yes-

That is usually caused by implants that are way too small, implants that have capsulated-therefore the scar tissue has made their hard feeling and ball looking appearance, saline implants that are under filled, or on a person who has very little body fat. And especially implants over the muscle- a big no no.

KiraHarden
11-07-2007, 05:19 AM

Ok mama- you gotta relax.

It takes a while for these puppies to really settle.

As far as the areola you can have those moved and evened out.

I like the way your implants look.

The only think I would be concerened about is that they look very very close together.

(Yes their is such a thing)

I dont think they are going to bread loaf- which is when the skin from the center starts coming together and it starts to look like one boob)

But I would wear that T Strap bra as much as you can.
If you notice that the skin in between starts to look detatched go see the doc asap. That can be fixed.

I think they look good- if you are unhappy with the uneven aerola placement that can be fixed.

Thank you! Do you think the size of my implant, is the cause of them being so close.

sucka4chix
11-07-2007, 05:19 AM
There is nothing that can replace a beautiful set of natural tits. Unfortunately not everyone is so lucky. I say if you have something amazing don't change it. If you don't make sure it is a quality job. I have seen some horrible, tragic breast jobs.
Absolutely the BEST answer---- bar none!
So many girls are BEAUTIFUL, with nice natural breasts and then go mess it all up with implants.
If Alannah was to consult EVERY girl that gets implants I'd be all for it, but just about every fake boob job I've seen looks like a fake boob job. Personally I think the ultimate compliment for a boob job is for no one to be able to tell they are not natural, sorta like a hair weave. I know plenty of people who have hair jobs that I can only assume they WANT to look fake, and that seems true with boob jobs too.

justatransgirl
11-07-2007, 07:58 AM
I like mine they are pretty

Yes they are honey - I want to know if you have any trouble because based on your account I am seriously thinking of going to your Dr. His work looks great!

Hugs,

justatransgirl
11-07-2007, 08:01 AM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

Giggle,

I will back off, but dont you have a lover??? :)

Yes, but sometimes a girl just needs a man, with a Corvette. Giggle.

OK - we can share, but I think we have to line up behind Hara...

Isn't that the way it always goes, you fall in love with a man who's in love with someone else. Actually it's his car I want, you can have the rest.

Giggle,

AllanahStarrNYC
11-07-2007, 08:23 AM
The men's opinions on this subject are purely based on sexual desire, attraction, and prefference.

They have never had to put on a dress, top, or outfit that is ill fitting when you have no breasts or have to deal with feeling flat chested, or having to stuff your bra, or have your chicken cutlet fall out in the middle of something.

Guys only answer these topics because of what they think between their legs- they have no idea of the practicalities- or impracticalities of day to day ts life.

Such as wearing a swimsuit or bikini.

dan_drade
11-07-2007, 09:09 AM
Implants can look nice, but so many look terrible. I would much rather see a girl with hormone induced breasts. Most girls seem to get somewhere between a large A cup and a small C cup with hormones. Thats big enough for me. IMHO the risk of getting a bad boob job is just too high.

El Nino
11-07-2007, 09:21 AM
Hormone induced breasts are soo much sexier and hotter in my opinion. MMM little perky juicy tits and a throbbing hard cock. I LOVE IT

Implants tend to deteriorate asthetically over time

AllanahStarrNYC
11-07-2007, 09:23 AM
Implants can look nice, but so many look terrible. I would much rather see a girl with hormone induced breasts. Most girls seem to get somewhere between a large A cup and a small C cup with hormones. Thats big enough for me. IMHO the risk of getting a bad boob job is just too high.

Sweetie- I've seen and felt more ts boobs than most men and I have never met a ts that has developed a C cup from hormones.

Most girls develop buds or small bs UNLESS they are heavy set.

So I would really like to know about the miracle growth u guys on here seem to think exists with hormone induced implants.

Look- and implants are almost a right of passage for ts women.

Most of the ones who have silicone injections will lie and say the breasts are natural. Trust me- anything above a large B is ususally enhanced.

justatransgirl
11-07-2007, 09:41 AM
Most girls develop buds or small bs UNLESS they are heavy set.

Says the TS idol with the perfect body... (giggle)

Yeah, and when I lose 30 lbs my beautiful large B's are probably going to be the first thing to go.

It sucks to be a girl, especially a t-girl...

Giggle,

justatransgirl
11-07-2007, 09:46 AM
PS- Serious question if any of the ladies know.

Assuming I do lose around 30 lbs (I'm a 14, I used to be a 9) and my boobs shrink - what effect would that likely have on implant appearance?

Meaning if I get implant before I lose all the weight, could they show oddly afterward? I don't want to end up with volley balls.

Is it better to wait until I'm at my lowest weight to get them?

I'm hoping to do them over Jessica's winter break, otherwise it will have to wait till summer.

Thanks,

El Nino
11-07-2007, 09:48 AM
You will look and feel better! Fat stores toxins and contributes to many disease including cancer. Shed the weight! :)

justatransgirl
11-07-2007, 10:07 AM
Sorry for another post. I just found Kira's post and here's a link that might help everyone.

http://www.implantforum.com/

I haven't looked at it extensively but it seems like a good site.

Hugs,

AllanahStarrNYC
11-07-2007, 11:13 AM
PS- Serious question if any of the ladies know.

Assuming I do lose around 30 lbs (I'm a 14, I used to be a 9) and my boobs shrink - what effect would that likely have on implant appearance?

Meaning if I get implant before I lose all the weight, could they show oddly afterward? I don't want to end up with volley balls.

Is it better to wait until I'm at my lowest weight to get them?

I'm hoping to do them over Jessica's winter break, otherwise it will have to wait till summer.

Thanks,

Lose some pounds first- u are likely to gain some back during recovery time.

sucka4chix
11-07-2007, 02:58 PM
The men's opinions on this subject are purely based on sexual desire, attraction, and prefference.

They have never had to put on a dress, top, or outfit that is ill fitting when you have no breasts or have to deal with feeling flat chested, or having to stuff your bra, or have your chicken cutlet fall out in the middle of something.

Guys only answer these topics because of what they think between their legs- they have no idea of the practicalities- or impracticalities of day to day ts life.

Such as wearing a swimsuit or bikini.
I love ya to death Allanah, but please don't tell me why I'm posting!
It has absolutely nothing to do with sex! It has to do with aesthetics and what is pulchritudinous (my word of the day). AND it has nothing to do with being a TS.
I'm not a young buck so I remember what real breast look like! Most people these days grew up looking at fake breasts so they don't know or care about the intricate beauty of real breasts. I grew up looking at and masturbating to real breasts, and then implants trespassed upon that!
I understand all the (im)practicalities,but the initial question was directed to MEN asking do THEY find them sexy.
There are plenty of GGs that are extremely sexy and beautiful that have b-cups, and some that are plain flat chested. No one, not even a TS should have to get implants to feel complete, but I understand that's kind of an idealist attitude.
I enjoy feasting on (with my eyes) the female form. I'm a dabbling artist, so it's physical beauty I'm looking at, not woody potential, and fake boobs 98% of the time are less appealing than real ones.
I kept saying in the past you (Allanah) were gonna mess your look up with the boobs, but you DIDN'T. They look exceptional and they look great on your frame. But, they are just that--- EXCEPTIONAL. Most girls (and T-girls), either don't take the time or have the money to get a job like yours. Hell, there are major Hollywood stars whose breast jobs don't look as good or as natural as yours!
To summarize, I've seen (and felt) great augmented breasts,but I'm partial to real breasts that are not symmetrical, move independently, and swell subtly, not abruptly from the chest. Breasts that seem a part of the body... not an appendage to it. If you can achieve this with implants great, but 98% of people do not. This has become acceptable to most men, but not me!

PghTGrlLvr
11-07-2007, 06:32 PM
I prefer the natural look, GG, TG, doesn't matter. Although I've always been an ass man myself. Big boobs are for nursing babies and bad backs. Yes, they can look hot if not balloon size. I think Pam Anderson looked better as the natural St. Pauly Beer Girl than at present. I don't know why so many guys are enamured with big boobs. Give me a nice ass and a pretty face any day of the week.
But hey........TO EACH HIS (OR HER) OWN.
I just love beautiful women. Inside and out. GG or TG.

sucka4chix
11-07-2007, 06:55 PM
I prefer the natural look, GG, TG, doesn't matter. Although I've always been an ass man myself. Big boobs are for nursing babies and bad backs. Yes, they can look hot if not balloon size. I think Pam Anderson looked better as the natural St. Pauly Beer Girl than at present. I don't know why so many guys are enamured with big boobs. Give me a nice ass and a pretty face any day of the week.
But hey........TO EACH HIS (OR HER) OWN.
I just love beautiful women. Inside and out. GG or TG.
co-sign all that

Danielle Foxxx
11-07-2007, 07:29 PM
I had developed almost a B cup with hormones, but thats because my mom has big boobs and they say that if your mom has larger breasts your chances of developing naturally are higher. Not sure if Allanah has heard that and can attest.
I really pickled myself on hormones for 6 months so that I had enough tissue to get my implants and now they are one of my best features, I LOVEEEEEE MY BOOBS! And I absolutly love it when I meet guys who are really into them because they love attention. LOL

But yeah, I didn't feel complete untill I had a nice set. My first video with Joey, my set on tranny suprise, and Allanah's site were all natural boobs, altho alot of my long term clients told me not to do it, they love them and were very pleased with the results.

HERE IS A PICTURE FROM WWW.SHEMALEEXOTICA.COM

Danielle Foxxx
11-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Here's a good one - My first Video Ever!

PghTGrlLvr
11-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Danielle, Glad you're happy with your boobs, yes they do look GREAT!! But, you didn't need them IMHO. You have just a pretty, pretty face that stands out much further than your chest ever could. Though I do wish I could show the girl some attention first hand sometime.

El Nino
11-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Awww, those were cute Dani!

crayons
11-08-2007, 12:17 AM
i personally don't want to ever get breast implants i think that id look much better with whatever i get off of hormones. i see so many girls getting implants that look like fake baloons. i wanna get men's opinion: do you guys think breast implants are sexy?

I've noticed that if a girl is going to look cheap: i.e. lots of make up, hair extensions, 7inch pumps, short skirt then she might as well go all the way.

looking like a whore and not following through with fake big breasts is like a runner showing up to the race without his shoes. I mean- whats the point?

If your trying to be a domestic lady then fine- don't get implants. But if your going to be escorting, posting your pictures up for male evaluation or being used as a masturbatory tool on pornographic sites, I say break the sound barrier in augmenting yourself.

BTW why are you asking this? Is your life based on what other people think?

McB
11-08-2007, 01:01 AM
Remember if you can touch them or if you bought them, then they are not fake.

SXFX
11-09-2007, 06:29 AM
boobs are boobs are boobs are boobs
as long as i can stick my face in i'm happy!

morim
07-06-2008, 07:54 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IMPLANTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saifan
07-06-2008, 09:16 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IMPLANTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quality bump.

Vic
07-06-2008, 09:27 PM
I think that tit jobs go the extra distance that gives that feminine look to the Tgirls that are looking to look more woman-like. Plus I would think that having the toys provides something else to suck on for your entertainment pleasure!

morim
07-06-2008, 11:45 PM
That's right !!!!!!!
I love every kind of girl, but if you have something more to play with ........
then fun, fun, fun !!!!!!

JelenaCD
07-06-2008, 11:59 PM
as long as the implants are safe for the lady of course i love them