PDA

View Full Version : Stupid clueless men

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-03-2007, 09:55 PM
I was to meet and get picked up by this guy last halloween. He was supposedly "joining" me and my friends going to the WEHO block party. In short, he never came. Then called the next day..left me a message saying "Hey babe, I'm in your area blah blah blah".. :roll:

I was like, Listen you moron, we've agreed for you to come pick me up in 20 minutes lastnight. But I never heard from you and what not so I went ahead with my friends. That invitation doesnt extend the next day. Please dont confused me with 7-11 where you could just drop by anytime you wish for a slurpy! :evil:

What an IDIOT!

~Kisses.

HTG

BeardedOne
11-03-2007, 10:02 PM
What'd you call me? :shock:

Er...And you're a Slurpee? :? OK, I'll buy that! :wink:

Sorry to hear about your brush with daily moronimums, Ms. H. I expect you had a good night without nitwits otherwise.

Night Rider
11-03-2007, 10:03 PM
I hate when people don't show up..it happened to me once a few years ago. IGNORANT FUCKS

aw well HTG his loss!

bassman2546
11-03-2007, 10:03 PM
Sounds like your Hallowe'en was better off without him. I know I wouldn't do that to ya. :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-03-2007, 10:09 PM
His presence wether he showed up or not realy didnt make much of any difference to me. I know Id have alot of fun either way. But the thing that really "pisses" me is the fact that after not showing up he still have the guts to call me and say he was in the area and assume the offer still stands. Grrr :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

The Piper
11-03-2007, 10:40 PM
HTG
What idiot would stand you up.
Fuck me!!! some guys just don't know how lucky they are.

CORVETTEDUDE
11-04-2007, 03:46 AM
HJT...Isn't standing you up a felony??

SexyMagdi
11-04-2007, 06:09 AM
What a jerk. I hate it when freinds also do that aswell. "So your telling me you cant pick me up for some stupid reason. And I spent hours getting ready for nothing." Uhhhhh it drives me crazy.

hwbs
11-04-2007, 06:19 AM
people do it all the time..they try to have more than one option then leave them hanging..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-04-2007, 06:56 AM
people do it all the time..they try to have more than one option then leave them hanging..

Well, this girl will never be on his list of "options" for good..Not even when pigs learn how to do fractions! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TJ347
11-04-2007, 06:57 AM
But what about long division, Hara? :D

LAGent4ts
11-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Actions speak louder than words. This guy demonstrated his lack manners by not, at the very least calling you to tell you he would not be able to give you a ride as promised as well showing his arrogance & lack of respect by calling you the next day as if his no show was not worth mentioning or apologizing for. Good bye and good riddance, there is no excuse for bad manners.

TJ347
11-04-2007, 09:38 AM
You know, I'm as fond of Hara as the next guy, but come on!

None of you guys has ever stood a woman up, yet called her later with some lame as explanation as to why? Riiiiight.... Since I don't have a selective memory, I recall doing so several times in my life. Was it right? No. Inconsiderate? Yes. But I did it, nonetheless.

Sometimes, in an effort to ingratiate ourselves with people, we portray ourselves in a most unrealistic light, in hopes of separating ourselves from whomever or whatever offends whoever it is we wish to ingratiate ourselves with. Talk about poor manners! It's an insult to Hara's intelligence, as well as to that of anyone else who reads this drivel, that anyone would dare pretend that they have always put their best foot forward. There are still men here, aren't there? :smh

whatsupwithat
11-04-2007, 09:51 AM
yeah, a lot of guys are pointless tools. it's an established fact. but what isn't and what should be is the same goes for the girls. a particular brand of bullshiat and disrespect for others is endemic to the trans community...on both sides of the aisle.

justatransgirl
11-04-2007, 09:54 AM
Please dont confused me with 7-11 where you could just drop by anytime you wish for a slurpy!

Oh god - sometimes you crack me up honey! Sorry about your no show but can I use that slogan for advertising?

"Slurpy special... In & Out from 7 to 11."

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-04-2007, 11:05 PM
Please dont confused me with 7-11 where you could just drop by anytime you wish for a slurpy!

Oh god - sometimes you crack me up honey! Sorry about your no show but can I use that slogan for advertising?

"Slurpy special... In & Out from 7 to 11."

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

LOL Go ahead and offer your "slurpy specials" TS Jamie! :lol:

Actions speak louder than words. This guy demonstrated his lack manners by not, at the very least calling you to tell you he would not be able to give you a ride as promised as well showing his arrogance & lack of respect by calling you the next day as if his no show was not worth mentioning or apologizing for. Good bye and good riddance, there is no excuse for bad manners.

Palabra de honor. It's what it was all about! Granted something might have come up on his end...common sense dictates he should have called and at least told me he wasn't and wont able to come pick me up in 20 minutes or less then this wouldn't be a big of a deal. I just really hate people who waste my time or any other girls time. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

CORVETTEDUDE
11-05-2007, 01:52 AM
Hara,...Just check him off, babe! You're way above this!!! :shrug

BeardedOne
11-05-2007, 02:14 AM
None of you guys has ever stood a woman up, yet called her later with some lame as explanation as to why? Riiiiight.... Since I don't have a selective memory, I recall doing so several times in my life. Was it right? No. Inconsiderate? Yes. But I did it, nonetheless.

BTDT, but from what I gathered from Ms. H's initial post, he neither apologized nor came up with an excuse. If he is operating on the assumption that such behaviour is acceptable, then he needs to stock up on the KY and paper towels, 'cuz he ain't gettin' none of her sugar. :x

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-05-2007, 02:21 AM
B1, He didnt! And what really makes my blood boil is the fact that he called me up the next day as if nothing has ever happened. I mean how presumptuous right?

CORVETTEDUDE, Yeah I'm over it! He's now on my blacklist. He's the type of guy any TS should never ever even consider seeing. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

peggygee
11-05-2007, 03:07 AM
You know, I'm as fond of Hara as the next guy, but come on!

Sometimes, in an effort to ingratiate ourselves with people, we portray ourselves in a most unrealistic light, in hopes of separating ourselves from whomever or whatever offends whoever it is we wish to ingratiate ourselves with. Talk about poor manners! It's an insult to Hara's intelligence, as well as to that of anyone else who reads this drivel, that anyone would dare pretend that they have always put their best foot forward. There are still men here, aren't there? :smh

I met this guy several months back, he was funny as hell and extremely
intelligent, just the way I like em.

Problem was he would make dates and then not keep them, not once, not
twice, not thrice, not...., well you get the point.

Bottom line, my Mother taught me "Your word is the only thing you can
give, and keep at the same time".

DeathFox
11-05-2007, 02:31 PM
So what exactly was the "deal"? You will get down and dirty after halloween? Sayang, if taga Manila lang ako, ako na lang sana kukuha sayo

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-06-2007, 01:37 AM
So what exactly was the "deal"? You will get down and dirty after halloween? Sayang, if taga Manila lang ako, ako na lang sana kukuha sayo

Sira! Wala ako sa Manila. I live out here in Los Angeles, CA DeathFox. LOL ;)

And you read it wrong. I wasnt going down and dirty after Halloween! He called and asked what I was doing. I said I was going out with my friends to WEHO. He asked me if he could go with us. And I said sure. But he never showed up. So I was IRKED! That's the story. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-25-2008, 11:44 AM
So any girl got stories about stupid clueless men?!? ;)

~Kisses.

HTG