PDA

View Full Version : jennystgirls.com?

melissacarter
11-03-2007, 04:31 PM
This site is offering to pay for the rights to post some of my pics. Can any girls tell me if you know about this site and if your experience was good?

www.jennystgirls.com

Thanks,
melissa

CORVETTEDUDE
11-04-2007, 04:00 AM
Melissa...perhaps you'd better PM a few of the ladies to get their opinion. The thread header doesn't seem to be catching anyone's eye. Had I not seen it was you that started the thread, I wouldn't have looked.

NYCe
11-04-2007, 07:03 AM
Tell them no and then PM seanchai.

Shemaleyum starts careers. Other sites, not so much.

slinky
11-04-2007, 07:09 AM
This site is offering to pay for the rights to post some of my pics. Can any girls tell me if you know about this site and if your experience was good?

www.jennystgirls.com

Thanks,
melissa

May I ask what your goal is? I think that is important to answering the question.

jenny_landis
11-04-2007, 08:22 AM
i see there is a thread about my site here :)

dunkiex
11-04-2007, 02:56 PM
All I know is that this conversation brought my attention to the web site and I am joining!

melissacarter
11-04-2007, 03:23 PM

So far all good things, Jenny. I'll email you privately and thanks for the offer.

melissacarter
11-04-2007, 03:28 PM
May I ask what your goal is? I think that is important to answering the question.

My goal is to put food on the table. I'm about to switch careers and will make less money in my new voaction. A few extra bucks for pictures would make a difference.

Domain1
11-04-2007, 05:48 PM
Hello Melissa, I wish you much success

Nikka
11-04-2007, 09:36 PM

yes Jenny that is correct, and you have some of MY content in your website you donīt have a license to use them...

I suggest you to contact me asap, send me a pm thanks

rvince
11-04-2007, 09:47 PM

yes Jenny that is correct, and you have some of MY content in your website you donīt have a license to use them...

Jenny: I've also just sent you (10 minutes ago) about my content you're using improperly; Including, but probably not limited to:
- http://www.jennystgirls.com/shemale.php : use of a pic of Victoria Holyns in the main page header,
- http://www.jennystgirls.com/TGP5/ : same.
- http://www.jennystgirls.com/images/freetour/newpics/models/020.jpg : original watermark removed and replaced by yours.

(And no, just because it's promotional content of Victoria Holyns' site doesn't allow you to rip off the watermarks and try to make this content appear like it's originating from your site)

jenny_landis
11-04-2007, 09:55 PM
excuse me but we had a deal where we exchange content so some of your sites content is on my site and i am FREE to use it for promotional purposes as I wish

jenny_landis
11-04-2007, 09:57 PM

how do you know i dont have a license? this content is all over the web and people buy and sell it as they wish this is ridiculous i bought all this legally

hondarobot
11-04-2007, 10:18 PM
:popcorn

Finally, I'm first to grab the popcorn. It's about time, dammit.

rvince
11-04-2007, 10:18 PM
excuse me but we had a deal where we exchange content so some of your sites content is on my site and i am FREE to use it for promotional purposes as I wish

We exchanged promotional content which allowed us to promote each other's site.
That didn't allow you to replace the watermarks or use it in your main site header.

As for the content from Nikki you "bought legally", I'm sure Nikki will be interested to see the invoice of your content purchase.

this content is all over the web and people buy and sell it as they wish

...considering that statement, I can just "buy legally" the whole content of your site for $5 from "a friend" and be FREE to use it? Come on...

In the future read the fine print on promotional content: promotional doesn't mean "free for all".

Please remove/replace the content in question, and let's move on and forget about that...

Nikka
11-04-2007, 10:39 PM

how do you know i dont have a license? this content is all over the web and people buy and sell it as they wish this is ridiculous i bought all this legally

Jenny, please, send me a PM and show me a copy of your license of the content you bought and everything will be okay....

CORVETTEDUDE
11-05-2007, 01:13 AM
Melissa... I would say your question has, in fact, been answered in two ways:
1. ) Be very careful with whom you do business!
2. ) Make sure your ass is covered, legally.

:shrug :popcorn

Nikka
11-05-2007, 07:14 PM
I got no PM and my pics are still there, Jenny?

JohnnyVee
11-05-2007, 08:46 PM
When Nikka gets angry....

GroobySteven
11-05-2007, 09:55 PM
This site is full of stolen content, it's only a matter of time before they're closed or legal action taken against them. There is plenty of licensed content available for sale so for a site owner to take these actions, would worry me about doing any business with them.
I'm surprised Rabbit Reviews even links them?

Bigguy
11-05-2007, 10:14 PM
I did a review on the site a year ago, the lowest rating I've given a site: http://www.shemalesitereview.com/jennysparadise.html
It used to be called jenny's paradise.

GroobySteven
11-05-2007, 10:22 PM

I always thought that Rabbit's was pretty reliable?

Oh well, i guess things change. :shrug

They're very reliable in my opinion but they don't always know what is stolen content and what isn't.

slinky
11-06-2007, 08:42 AM
I'm about to switch careers and will make less money in my new voaction. A few extra bucks for pictures would make a difference.

You're not gonna sell antiques no more?

Nikka
11-07-2007, 05:17 PM

I always thought that Rabbit's was pretty reliable?

yes the Rabbit is very reliable, only he pobably is not up to date on what is happening, he have hundreds of sites on his database

btw WHERE IS JENNY?

melissacarter
11-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Melissa... I would say your question has, in fact, been answered in two ways:
1. ) Be very careful with whom you do business!
2. ) Make sure your ass is covered, legally.

:shrug :popcorn

Yes, Vette, I think I have my answer. I didn't mean to open up a can of worms but knew if there were concerns they would come out and sure enough they did. Thanks to all.

SXFX
11-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Hun your gorgeous.
I'm sure you would make a killing on those web cam deals from what is it I friends?

tsfarrah
12-18-2007, 06:49 PM
hi Jenny

you also have several galleries and a video of me owned by me on your website without my consent

you have me under the name sarah

the video I only added to my site a few weeks ago and nobody else has this exor owns it except me and my company

Bluejay
12-18-2007, 07:09 PM
As a Co-Director of Meantime Productions Ltd, which has the exculsive rights to all Farrah Mills pictures and Video sets I am appalled that you consider it good business to steal content from our site,remove our watermark and use a differant name to present our material.

I have contacted CCBill your Credit Card processor to look into this matter as you are clearly in breach of contract agreement.

I will also be contacting your Host Company.

REMOVE OUR CONTENT FROM YOUR SITE,YOU DO NOT HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO BE USING IT.

CORVETTEDUDE
12-18-2007, 07:56 PM
It appears Jenny is avoiding all of you!!! Break out the Big Guns!

Leverage87
12-18-2007, 07:58 PM
Call your admins, from there, flesh out the copyright infringement lawsuits, and open of up a can of whip-ass on her (legally speaking of course)

Nikka
12-18-2007, 08:50 PM
bump

SarahG
12-18-2007, 08:54 PM
Call your admins, from there, flesh out the copyright infringement lawsuits, and open of up a can of whip-ass on her (legally speaking of course)

There is a specific process to follow when engaging in DMCA actions, when done correctly (I'm not a lawyer) is very effective and very biased/slanted in favor of copyright holders.

tsfarrah
12-18-2007, 10:12 PM
bump

Bluejay
12-18-2007, 11:27 PM
bump

BeardedOne
12-19-2007, 12:28 AM

You misspelled whuppass. :wink:

eggbert
12-19-2007, 12:38 AM
Actually, the term is derived from the southern pronunciation of whip-ass. Alternative spellings include: whup ass, whupass, whoopass and whoop ass.

tsfarrah
12-20-2007, 11:16 AM
bump

Nikka
12-21-2007, 10:38 PM
bumpity bump

Castor_Troy05
12-22-2007, 01:05 PM
i think this is a bump

Bluejay
12-22-2007, 07:31 PM
bump