11-02-2007, 11:11 PM
Pfft On the Haters....
baby baby baby baby baby baby bbbbaabby Ooooh oooh baby

Night Rider
11-02-2007, 11:16 PM
have u started early on the drink then Kelly LOL

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:17 PM
Now, if she'd just start loving herself, maybe she wouldn't go out in public without narly, greasy hair extensions and her fat ass hangin' out.

Hard to believe she worked harder as a sixteen year old than she does now.

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:18 PM
She isn't fat omg she is what 5'4 130 lbs if thats fat I'm laughing. With some of the fat ass "shemales" you put on this site and call them hot.

Legend
11-02-2007, 11:20 PM
Kelly since you love her so much why not teach her some money manage ment and parenting skills.

MrsKellyPierce
have u started early on the drink then Kelly LOLI love her new album....it's already gonna go platinum this will be her 5th consecutive album to go number 1! Bitch can't be stopped!

Night Rider
Now, if she'd just start loving herself, maybe she wouldn't go out in public without narly, greasy hair extensions and her fat ass hangin' out.

She didn't have the problems then that she has now. You have to realize that living as a celeb has it's downsides, it's not all hunky dory.

I think she's still hot but she doesn't care as much about her appearance because of her issues. And i respect that...

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:21 PM
Kelly since you love her so much why not teach her some money manage ment and parenting skills.Girl has the money to spend the tabloids blow everything out of proportion. Brit can do absolutely nothing for a whole year and still bring in 500,000 lol

hwbs
11-02-2007, 11:22 PM
hot album maybe...hot mess definitely !!!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:22 PM

She didn't have the problems then that she has now. You have to realize that living as a celeb has it's downsides, it's not all hunky dory.

I think she's still hot but she doesn't care as much about her appearance because of her issues. And i respect that...And if they'd stop following her everywhere just to get a thing of ben and jerry's ice cream maybe she'd stop running over people hovering around her car.

Night Rider
11-02-2007, 11:23 PM
have u started early on the drink then Kelly LOLI love her new album....it's already gonna go platinum this will be her 5th consecutive album to go number 1! Bitch can't be stopped!

:lol:

hope the media gives her space and she holds it together

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:23 PM
hot album maybe...hot mess definitely !!!!!!She looked hot on Halloween

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:25 PM

I think she's still hot but she doesn't care as much about her appearance because of her issues. And i respect that...

She creates her own issues. There are many celebs in Hollywood that fly under the tabloid radar because they are able to manage their issues. She could take a lesson from them.

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:26 PM

That's where I saw the greasy narly hair extensions and fat ass. If that's hot then...oh boy.

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:26 PM

She creates her own issues. There are many celebs in Hollywood that fly under the tabloid radar because they are able to manage their issues. She could take a lesson from them. Lol so going to the store to get some ice cream is cause for being rushed by 40 to 50 people with cameras lol

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:29 PM
Kelly since you love her so much why not teach her some money manage ment and parenting skills.Girl has the money to spend the tabloids blow everything out of proportion. Brit can do absolutely nothing for a whole year and still bring in 500,000 lol

Wonderful marketing done by the record companies. She sold 124,000 copies the first week. That statement can be misleading as her record company ensured that ALL stores in the U.S. were flooded with her CD on release day. That is where they tally the 124,000 copies. It doesn't mean that 124,000 were retailed. Give it time sister, to assess Gold status.

Legend
11-02-2007, 11:29 PM

Thats probably one of the reasons that she doesn't have her kids,

Spears is banking about $737,000 a month
$102,000 for entertainment, gifts and vacation
49,267 for mortgage payments
$16,000 for clothes (she should get her money back for her VMA getup)
$4,758 for eating out.(That is a lot of Taco Bell.)

From the sound of her latest album she will probably regret spending alll that money.

Night Rider
11-02-2007, 11:30 PM
She creates her own issues. There are many celebs in Hollywood that fly under the tabloid radar because they are able to manage their issues. She could take a lesson from them.

She's obviously not able, does that make her a bad person or what's the point ur trying to make???

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:31 PM

She creates her own issues. There are many celebs in Hollywood that fly under the tabloid radar because they are able to manage their issues. She could take a lesson from them. Lol so going to the store to get some ice cream is cause for being rushed by 40 to 50 people with cameras lol

Once again, she created that situation. Read!

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:32 PM

She's obviously not able, does that make her a bad person or what's the point ur trying to make???

The point I'm trying to make is, she's responsible for her own actions and no one else is to blame but herself. Ya just have to deal with it. I don't recall saying she's a bad person. Good people dig holes for themselves too.

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:33 PM

That's where I saw the greasy narly hair extensions and fat ass. If that's hot then...oh boy. I don't know what you saw but this is what I saw. Yes her ass is huge I did a close up haha

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:34 PM

That's where I saw the greasy narly hair extensions and fat ass. If that's hot then...oh boy. I don't know what you saw but this is what I saw. Yes her ass is huge I did a close up haha SARCASM on the fat ass part

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:35 PM

That's where I saw the greasy narly hair extensions and fat ass. If that's hot then...oh boy. I don't know what you saw but this is what I saw. Yes her ass is huge I did a close up haha

You just proved my point with the hair and I saw her from the back standing up. The verdict: FAT Anyone can squat down and hide a fat ass.

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:35 PM

Wonderful marketing done by the record companies. She sold 124,000 copies the first week. That statement can be misleading as her record company ensured that ALL stores in the U.S. were flooded with her CD on release day. That is where they tally the 124,000 copies. It doesn't mean that 124,000 were retailed. Give it time sister, to assess Gold status.She has done no promoting she is refusing to. The most promoting she has done is with Ryan Seacrest. She says she already has a fan base and if they are true fans they will buy the album.

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:36 PM

You just proved my point with the hair and I saw her from the back standing up. The verdict: FAT Anyone can squat down and hide a fat ass. You're on crack, if she's fat I'm fat

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:36 PM

That's where I saw the greasy narly hair extensions and fat ass. If that's hot then...oh boy. I don't know what you saw but this is what I saw. Yes her ass is huge I did a close up haha SARCASM on the fat ass part

Thanks for that pic. Now I see she has a fat stomach too, and I bet she's on her way to get a few burgers and a bucket o' fries and diet drink (to cut the calories).

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:37 PM

Thanks for that pic. Now I see she has a fat stomach too, and I bet she's on her way to get a few burgers and a bucket o' fries and diet drink (to cut the calories). lol you're the only mess she has always been thick. I can get a video of her when she was 17 and first came out.

Legend
11-02-2007, 11:37 PM
Man she dresses more like a stank then a mom again that probably one of the thousands of reason she doesn't have her kids now.

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:38 PM

Wonderful marketing done by the record companies. She sold 124,000 copies the first week. That statement can be misleading as her record company ensured that ALL stores in the U.S. were flooded with her CD on release day. That is where they tally the 124,000 copies. It doesn't mean that 124,000 were retailed. Give it time sister, to assess Gold status.She has done no promoting she is refusing to. The most promoting she has done is with Ryan Seacrest. She says she already has a fan base and if they are true fans they will buy the album.

Holy crap. Ya gotta read. I said the record company did the marketing and promotion, not her. They are pushing it hard. They have no choice.

MrsKellyPierce
And PS that bunching is the black fabric not her stomach lordy people are haters and make up things in their silly little heads

Night Rider
The point I'm trying to make is, she's responsible for her own actions and no one else is to blame but herself. Ya just have to deal with it. I don't recall saying she's a bad person. Good people dig holes for themselves too.

Oh so ur the warm hearted sympathetic type!!

I don't recall anyone accusing u of calling her a bad person, its a thing called a QUESTION. She is responsible for her actions but sometimes people think they can get away with stalking and hounding her just because she's famous.

Sometimes people need to chill out a bit and look at themselves before judging others...

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:39 PM

Holy crap. Ya gotta read. I said the record company did the marketing and promotion, not her. They are pushing it hard. They have no choice.Her fans have banded together to get the album going so again YOU ARE WROng they had events in all the major cities. I am a die hard Britney fan. All her record company has done is keep up her myspace lol

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:39 PM

Thanks for that pic. Now I see she has a fat stomach too, and I bet she's on her way to get a few burgers and a bucket o' fries and diet drink (to cut the calories). lol you're the only mess she has always been thick. I can get a video of her when she was 17 and first came out.

I disagree. I've seen her real tight. She looked hot during her 'Toxic' video, and she was by no means, thick.

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:41 PM
Man she dresses more like a stank then a mom again that probably one of the thousands of reason she doesn't have her kids now.It's halloween everyone dresses skanky on Halloween..WHAT BARS HAVE YOU GONE TO on Halloween??? Church outings? Cause when I went out there were girls wearing fig leaves and less than that.

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:41 PM

Oh so ur the warm hearted sympathetic type!!

I don't recall anyone accusing u of calling her a bad person, its a thing called a QUESTION. She is responsible for her actions but sometimes people think they can get away with stalking and hounding her just because she's famous.

Sometimes people need to chill out a bit and look at themselves before judging others...

A very valid point. Unfortunately the tabloids wouldn't sell any issues if they didn't give the public their huge dose of dirt each week.

Legend
11-02-2007, 11:42 PM
I wonder do her fans even care if she has her kids or not,i haven't heard one of them say what she needs to do to get her kids back or even acknowlegde she has lost her kids,they seem to only care about how she looks and how she is betrayed.

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:42 PM

I disagree. I've seen her real tight. She looked hot during her 'Toxic' video, and she was by no means, thick. It's called video editing her body has always been thick. She is a dancer. She has a dancers legs and body.

TO PROVE MY POINT

When she first came out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv8eFCemKBA

She's always had a womans figure

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:43 PM

Holy crap. Ya gotta read. I said the record company did the marketing and promotion, not her. They are pushing it hard. They have no choice.Her fans have banded together to get the album going so again YOU ARE WROng they had events in all the major cities. I am a die hard Britney fan. All her record company has done is keep up her myspace lol

Didn't say she didn't have 'fan support'. I've worked in the industry and know how the marketing side works. So...I'm not wrong. Sorry to break it to you sister.

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:44 PM
I wonder do her fans even care if she has her kids or not,i haven't heard one of them say what she needs to do to get her kids back or even acknowlegde she has lost her kids,they seem to only care about how she looks and how she is betrayed.Thats really nooone's business but hers and Kevins...AND KEVIN IS NO SAINT...where was he when they were born?? IN vegas partying it up...So it's kind of funny singling her out. And there is a thing called postpartum depression.

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:45 PM

Didn't say she didn't have 'fan support'. I've worked in the industry and know how the marketing side works. So...I'm not wrong. Sorry to break it to you sister. I don't care if you worked in the industry or not. She told Ryan that she doesn't see the point in promoting she has been around they will either buy the album or they wont. She's tired of sucking up to sell an album.

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:46 PM

I disagree. I've seen her real tight. She looked hot during her 'Toxic' video, and she was by no means, thick. It's called video editing her body has always been thick. She is a dancer. She has a dancers legs and body.

TO PROVE MY POINT

When she first came out

Thank you for the link. Had to turn the volume down as I can't stomach her 'little child' voice. It's called short legs. They make her body look thick.

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:47 PM

TO PROVE MY POINT

When she first came out

Thank you for the link. Had to turn the volume down as I can't stomach her 'little child' voice. It's called short legs. They make her body look thick. You're stubborn and dumb. The girl has a dancers body as do I. It's what happens when you take years of dance lessons.

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:48 PM

Didn't say she didn't have 'fan support'. I've worked in the industry and know how the marketing side works. So...I'm not wrong. Sorry to break it to you sister. I don't care if you worked in the industry or not. She told Ryan that she doesn't see the point in promoting she has been around they will either buy the album or they wont. She's tired of sucking up to sell an album.

Well then, I guess we should take her word to Ryan as gospel and forget how the industry actually works then. And what color is the sky in your world?

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:50 PM
[quote:65580b7281="hollywoodbuckstrap"]hot album maybe...hot mess definitely !!!!!!She looked hot on Halloween

TO PROVE MY POINT

When she first came out

Thank you for the link. Had to turn the volume down as I can't stomach her 'little child' voice. It's called short legs. They make her body look thick. You're stubborn and dumb. The girl has a dancers body as do I. It's what happens when you take years of dance lessons.[/quote:65580b7281]

Then why isn't your body thick? And you are just as stubborn and now throwing insults to prove a point rather than good rationale.

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:51 PM

Well then, I guess we should take her word to Ryan as gospel and forget how the industry actually works then. And what color is the sky in your world? Have you seen her doing the circuit? Like every other singer does? She herself has done? No! She has refused appearances with Ellen, David Letterman, and other talkshows.

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:53 PM

Well then, I guess we should take her word to Ryan as gospel and forget how the industry actually works then. And what color is the sky in your world? Have you seen her doing the circuit? Like every other singer does? She herself has done? No! She has refused appearances with Ellen, David Letterman, and other talkshows.

You're totally missing my point. I never said that she personally, was promoting her album. I said the record company was and was flooded the market with high volumes of CDs to the retailers which doesn't indicate the public bought all of them the first week. Out of that 124,000 it's quite possible only 30% were purchased by consumers.

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Thanks for the chat Kelly, but I don't have anything left to say on the subject.

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:56 PM
[quote:56b51e0820="KellyShore"][quote:56b51e0820="hollywoodbuckstrap"]hot album maybe...hot mess definitely !!!!!!She looked hot on Halloween

TO PROVE MY POINT

When she first came out

Thank you for the link. Had to turn the volume down as I can't stomach her 'little child' voice. It's called short legs. They make her body look thick. You're stubborn and dumb. The girl has a dancers body as do I. It's what happens when you take years of dance lessons.[/quote:56b51e0820]

Then why isn't your body thick? And you are just as stubborn and now throwing insults to prove a point rather than good rationale.[/quote:56b51e0820] I'm gonna do a side by side comparison for you.

bassman2546
11-02-2007, 11:57 PM
[quote:84e930c164="bassman2546"][quote:84e930c164="KellyShore"][quote:84e930c164="hollywoodbuckstrap"]hot album maybe...hot mess definitely !!!!!!She looked hot on Halloween

TO PROVE MY POINT

When she first came out

Thank you for the link. Had to turn the volume down as I can't stomach her 'little child' voice. It's called short legs. They make her body look thick. You're stubborn and dumb. The girl has a dancers body as do I. It's what happens when you take years of dance lessons.[/quote:84e930c164]

Then why isn't your body thick? And you are just as stubborn and now throwing insults to prove a point rather than good rationale.[/quote:84e930c164] I'm gonna do a side by side comparison for you.[/quote:84e930c164]

Is that you on the right? Honestly, you are in way better shape than Brit. Very tight and lean, seriously.

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Thanks for the chat Kelly, but I don't have anything left to say on the subject. You're just a hater admit it. She's unstoppable and when she goes gold I'm gonna laugh in your face!

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Well, aren't we being a 'Little Miss Sassy Pants' tonight. :lol:Cause they make up crap in their head. Saying she's fat it's about retarded. No wonder girls want to stick their fingers down their throat and starve themselves.

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2007, 11:59 PM
[quote:04728a1d3c="KellyShore"][quote:04728a1d3c="bassman2546"][quote:04728a1d3c="KellyShore"][quote:04728a1d3c="hollywoodbuckstrap"]hot album maybe...hot mess definitely !!!!!!She looked hot on Halloween

TO PROVE MY POINT

When she first came out

Thank you for the link. Had to turn the volume down as I can't stomach her 'little child' voice. It's called short legs. They make her body look thick. You're stubborn and dumb. The girl has a dancers body as do I. It's what happens when you take years of dance lessons.[/quote:04728a1d3c]

Then why isn't your body thick? And you are just as stubborn and now throwing insults to prove a point rather than good rationale.[/quote:04728a1d3c] I'm gonna do a side by side comparison for you.[/quote:04728a1d3c]

Is that you on the right? Honestly, you are in way better shape than Brit. Very tight and lean, seriously.[/quote:04728a1d3c] Yeah thats me on the side and she is the same size as me lol

Night Rider
11-02-2007, 11:59 PM
Well, aren't we being a 'Little Miss Sassy Pants' tonight. :lol:Cause they make up crap in their head. Saying she's fat it's about retarded. No wonder girls want to stick their fingers down their throat and starve themselves.

good point, if u think Britney is fat then you've overdosed on acid somewhere down the line

bassman2546
11-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the chat Kelly, but I don't have anything left to say on the subject. You're just a hater admit it. She's unstoppable and when she goes gold I'm gonna laugh in your face!

I never said she wouldn't go Gold. In fact, many artists do. I just said, don't give her that status just yet, meaning it may take longer than you think.

MrsKellyPierce
11-03-2007, 12:02 AM

I never said she wouldn't go Gold. In fact, many artists do. I just said, don't give her that status just yet, meaning it may take longer than you think.She's gonna be the next Madonna she's got 4 number 1 albums in less than a decade and this one will be her fifth. Trust me the girl is unstoppable.

bassman2546
11-03-2007, 12:02 AM

good point, if u think Britney is fat then you've overdosed on acid somewhere down the line

Oh yes, these comments drive women to the 'one-finger weight loss system'. Yeah, that's an easy out. Spreading propaganda like that will fill their heads with stupid ideas more than my words.

Night Rider
11-03-2007, 12:04 AM

Oh yes, these comments drive women to the 'one-finger weight loss system'. Yeah, that's an easy out. Spreading propaganda like that will fill their heads with stupid ideas more than my words.

You'd be surprised!

MrsKellyPierce
11-03-2007, 12:04 AM

Oh yes, these comments drive women to the 'one-finger weight loss system'. Yeah, that's an easy out. Spreading propaganda like that will fill their heads with stupid ideas more than my words. It does she isn't at all fat. NOT AT ALL FAT.

MrsKellyPierce
11-03-2007, 12:05 AM
First it was she was too skinny and now she's too big lol You should listen to her song Piece Of Me I think she was singing it to you.

bassman2546
11-03-2007, 12:05 AM

You'd be surprised!

And so would you.

bassman2546
11-03-2007, 12:06 AM
First it was she was too skinny and now she's too big lol You should listen to her song Piece Of Me I think she was singing it to you.

Wow, I never knew she was a fan.

I never thought she was too skinny. When she was fit, she was as close to perfect as anyone in Hollywood.

Night Rider
11-03-2007, 12:08 AM

You'd be surprised!

And so would you.

no i wouldn't, because i was born with a gift called sense :idea:

bassman2546
11-03-2007, 12:08 AM
Thanks for the chat you two but i must run. I want to buy a dozen red roses for my sweetie before the store closes.

ciao.

bassman2546
11-03-2007, 12:10 AM

You'd be surprised!

And so would you.

no i wouldn't, because i was born with a gift called sense :idea:

then use it.

MrsKellyPierce
It does she isn't at all fat. NOT AT ALL FAT.

Would you say that she's fatter than she use to be? No I would not say she's fatter than she used to be. She always got in really toned shape right before her album came out due to selling records. But she's over that. She's proportionate not as toned as she used to be BUT CERTAINLY NOT FAT, SHE ISN'T 17 anymore, She HAS HAD TWO KIDS!! And she just had her last one how long ago! It normally takes up to TWO FULL YEARS to get rid of all your baby fat from a baby.

But I still would NEVER EVER EVER SAY she is fat. You guys like saying she is like Queen Latifah's Size or Kimberly Lockes size or that she's like Anna Nicole when she got hefty. lol Britney is like 5'4 130 lbs thats hardly FAT.

Night Rider
Thanks for the chat you two but i must run. I want to buy a dozen red roses for my sweetie before the store closes.

ciao.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

what a wanker

MrsKellyPierce
11-03-2007, 12:12 AM
And lastly before I leave I would like to say. Like any of you would turn down Britney Spears if she said fuck me! Not to mention I'm sure you have had BIGGER GIRLFRIENDS than BRITNEY...HIT ON GIRLS BIGGER THAN BRITNEY... And now you're PROBABLY BIGGER THAN BRITNEY EVER WAS AND IS NOW! And yet you hate on her. Thats what cracks me up. A size 30 telling a size 5 she is too fat! haha

MrsKellyPierce
11-03-2007, 12:18 AM
She's proportionate not as toned as she used to be

Sounds like a polite way of saying she's gotten a bit fatter or chunkier. :lol: Not at all just saying she isn't rock hard most woman aren't rock hard I thought it was a bit gross same with how Madonna is too hard now or Janet is too hard I like a softness rather than hard abs like a man.

Night Rider
11-03-2007, 12:21 AM
for those of u that need a lesson in sense...

when u lose weight, u become thinner/skinnier

when u put on weight u become fatter/heavier

...it doesn't mean ur fat or thin

MrsKellyPierce
11-03-2007, 04:07 AM

Sounds like a polite way of saying she's gotten a bit fatter or chunkier. :lol: Not at all just saying she isn't rock hard most woman aren't rock hard I thought it was a bit gross same with how Madonna is too hard now or Janet is too hard I like a softness rather than hard abs like a man.

So do you think that she had manly abs before? yeah actually

Tomfurbs
11-03-2007, 05:11 AM
OK,

I'm gonna ask this only once...

I am friends with a few gay guys, I sorta know a cupla trannies, and I ( for my sins) am aquaintances with a fair few screaming GG's ( I share a flat with 2... jesus)...

but what is going on with all this britney infatuation?

I've been to Way Out a few times, and there is always the inevitable Britney impression to end the night...

why pick this girly?

why not Aretha, Nina, Janis, or Nico, who at least elevated womanhood to quality levels?
hmmmm?

Tomfurbs
11-03-2007, 05:45 AM
I agree with you there

justatransgirl
11-03-2007, 06:34 AM
All I know about Brittany is I want to be able to do this!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Tomfurbs
11-03-2007, 06:37 AM
do what exactly?

giggle

justatransgirl
11-03-2007, 08:07 AM
do what exactly?

giggle

Shoot - my photo didn't show up... trying it again.

I wanna have a photo taken of me just like this...

Giggle,
TS Jamie

alex_c
11-03-2007, 09:38 AM
Pfft On the Haters....

http://www.crimerant.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/Britney-Spears-crying.jpg

MrsKellyPierce
11-03-2007, 10:47 AM
why pick this girly?

why not Aretha, Nina, Janis, or Nico, who at least elevated womanhood to quality levels?
hmmmm?

All those women are (Aretha) and were (Nina, Janis, Nico) serious musicians. There are dozens of female musicians of Spears's era that have more talent in their bowel movements than she will ever have in her life. Spears has no talent. She's a marketing tool, emphasis on tool.

State's evidence: her performance at the "who gives a shit" award a few weeks back, seriously I can't remember the award show, and really who cares? The state rests its case.

Her best "talent" is the drama that is her life. I don't agree at all. She has her own unique sound. And there is noone else like her. SO ANYWAYS :roll: bye bye on that

MrsKellyPierce
11-03-2007, 10:48 AM
Pfft On the Haters....

http://www.crimerant.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/Britney-Spears-crying.jpg Bitch...Please! Stop making phoney ass names.

chefmike
11-03-2007, 03:55 PM
Ms. Spears is nothing more than marginally talented trailer-trash. She looks it and she acts it.

bassman2546
11-03-2007, 09:50 PM

ciao.

what a wanker

Please refrain from the name-calling as I did. And how is it that I'm a wanker by buying my wife a dozen roses. So I guess you are saying to NOT be a wanker would be to NEVER buy your wife/partner roses. No offense, but the latter sounds like a real wanker.

bassman2546
11-03-2007, 09:53 PM
And lastly before I leave I would like to say. Like any of you would turn down Britney Spears if she said fuck me! Not to mention I'm sure you have had BIGGER GIRLFRIENDS than BRITNEY...HIT ON GIRLS BIGGER THAN BRITNEY... And now you're PROBABLY BIGGER THAN BRITNEY EVER WAS AND IS NOW! And yet you hate on her. Thats what cracks me up. A size 30 telling a size 5 she is too fat! haha

And lastly, my wife is a fitness model and I am her trainer. Nice try. Hence why I guess I'm disgusted with her soft body. And no, I would never ever fuck that, especially after seeing that sloppiness between her legs when she gets out of a car. YUCK!! God knows what I would catch.

bassman2546
11-03-2007, 09:54 PM

I have to agree with you there. I don't like Madonna's body either. She's gone too far in the other direction. Janet Jackson, on the other hand, I like her sexy abs.

Night Rider
11-03-2007, 09:58 PM

ciao.

what a wanker

Please refrain from the name-calling as I did. And how is it that I'm a wanker by buying my wife a dozen roses. So I guess you are saying to NOT be a wanker would be to NEVER buy your wife/partner roses. No offense, but the latter sounds like a real wanker.

You can buy ur wife a 12" dildo for all i give a fuck...that's not why ur a wanker though :roll:

bassman2546
11-03-2007, 10:01 PM

ciao.

what a wanker

You can buy ur wife a 12" dildo for all i give a fuck...that's not why ur a wanker though :roll:

You know I've seen your posts on other threads. You have nothing good to say about anything. Then you use drinking as an excuse. If you prefer to be bitter all the time then go somewhere else. Oh by the way, my wife loves her roses. Now go do something nice for someone. Turn over a new leaf.

Night Rider
11-03-2007, 10:07 PM
You know I've seen your posts on other threads. You have nothing good to say about anything. Then you use drinking as an excuse. If you prefer to be bitter all the time then go somewhere else. Oh by the way, my wife loves her roses. Now go do something nice for someone. Turn over a new leaf.

I have plenty of good to say....just not to hypocrytical cunts like u!

This started with U saying negative things about Britney so don't play that card..

Now fuck off and please ur wife before i have to :wink:

bassman2546
11-03-2007, 10:10 PM

I have plenty of good to say....just not to hypocrytical cunts like u!

This started with U saying negative things about Britney so don't play that card..

Now fuck off and please ur wife before i have to :wink:

Well, I had my opinion. You didn't agree with it because you took it as an insult to your trailer trash little whore. Take your profanity and go fuck yourself! And you wouldn't have a clue how to please my wife. Stick to pleasing your gloryholes.

bassman2546
11-03-2007, 10:11 PM
Btw, call me negative. I'm just opinionated. You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here.

Night Rider
11-03-2007, 10:17 PM
thanks for the compliments romeo ;)

ur wife is so lucky to have a cockwhore of a man like u

caio

bassman2546
11-03-2007, 10:19 PM
You're welcome. I'm done with you, too.

ciao, mate.