PDA

View Full Version : Woof woof - Ni**er!

GroobySteven
11-02-2007, 12:37 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/01/dog.chapman.ap/index.html

I normally don't care for this sort of tittle-tattle but I'm happy to see this piece of white trash get exposed for the hypocritical scum he is. Makes all his pious ramblings seem almost worth it now!

On top of that he's brought the state I live in down to his own level - time to leave the rock, dog!

ARMANIXXX
11-02-2007, 12:47 AM
Page not found.

GroobySteven
11-02-2007, 12:52 AM
oops - corrected now

bellamy
11-02-2007, 12:55 AM
Dear lord I don't know which is worse the fact he so easily uses terms like that or the fact he can some how rationalize the use of them.

What a fool, good bye to DOG the rasiest ass.

ARMANIXXX
11-02-2007, 01:11 AM
Honestly though....

If anyone on this board says that they are shocked and awed by THE DOG using racial epithets, then I think they would be even more stupid than the offending party.

here's the full version btw.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/dog_bounty_hunter_racial_slur_tape/celebrity/64325

Night Rider
11-02-2007, 01:14 AM
I don't know who i'd beat first...him or his annoying wife

....she'd probably knock me out, the fat bitch

d
11-02-2007, 01:19 AM
the guy has a mullet....that should have been the first hint...

AllanahStarrNYC
11-02-2007, 01:27 AM
Well I AM SO GLAD he has been exposed

They should have been taken off the air long ago for the fashion crimes him and his wife commit.

As if their white trash chick was not bad enough- NOT only does he sport a mullet but its a CLIP ON MULLET. The whole back piece is fake. If you see pictures of his arrest recently in Mexico- his mullet is dramatically shorter. I figured this out a while back as his mullet often changes in lenght and thickness on the show.

I am all for hair pieces, wigs, and extensions- but who in the WORLD would wear a mullet extension on purpose????

That had to be the first sign.

laoda8
11-02-2007, 01:35 AM
I didn't know bounty hunters were best known for their manners and and professional decorum.

Either way They definitely don't deserve to have their own tv show.

Night Rider
11-02-2007, 01:40 AM
who in the WORLD would wear a mullet extension on purpose????

hehe that's like getting breast implants and saying, "can u make them as saggy as possible" or false teeth and saying "can i have the yellow ones"

what the fuck's he thinking

Rod la Rod
11-02-2007, 01:55 AM
Go with Christ Bro!

http://www.yikers.com/video_cartman_as_dog_the_bounty_hunter.html

Don Ho
11-02-2007, 05:16 AM
Go with Christ Bro!

http://www.yikers.com/video_cartman_as_dog_the_bounty_hunter.html
http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/1010/1010_hall_monitor_cartman.jpg
We all know how racist Cartman can be.

Quinn
11-02-2007, 05:19 AM

LMAO...

-Quinn

loki
11-02-2007, 05:25 AM
I heard it on another site. He is evidently an idiot. They should cancel his show and revoke his bounty hunting license. There are way too many morons in this country already.

DeClock
11-02-2007, 06:07 AM
how often have you used the N word. I do not think less of him because of that. I hear kids calling thier friends my "N" all the time. It's a word that meaning is not in todays mindset. Plus I listened to the whole statement he made, he never called anyone (during that statement the N word)

SarahG
11-02-2007, 06:21 AM
how often have you used the N word.

I never have, thats the kinda shit that would get you excommunicated in my family.

BrendaQG
11-02-2007, 06:24 AM
Well he's a redneck. They use racial slurs to refer to every race but their own all the time. Like...Archie Bunker calling people chinks and meat heads. My point being that in the context he used the word in it's not so bad.

4DegreesWarmer
11-02-2007, 06:52 AM
how often have you used the N word. I do not think less of him because of that. I hear kids calling thier friends my "N" all the time. It's a word that meaning is not in todays mindset. Plus I listened to the whole statement he made, he never called anyone (during that statement the N word)

I wonder how you don't think any less of him considering the context in which he used the word. Also, I wonder what society you seem to exist in where the meaning of the word has somehow been lost. It's very much alive and assuming you're a white male ( I could be off) I challenge you to test your theory by going into the "hood" and addressing the black people you see there with nigger and we can see how well you make out.

In regards to black youth using the word in a friendlier manner and attempting to own the word in that way, it is not uncommon at all in certain minority groups...gays using fag and dyke is just one example of that.

As for not explicitly calling someone a nigger...yeah he did: "I'm not gonna take the chance of losing everything in life I've worked for 30 years because some fucking nigger heard us say 'nigger' and turned us in to the 'Enquirer' magazine."

Haha, I love his level of self-acceptance

andyuk
11-02-2007, 07:01 AM
lets hope he is never seen on tv again.
i hate racists with a passion.

Dino Velvet
11-02-2007, 07:08 AM
"Are you ready to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior you fucking n!gg#r!?!"
Now that I look back on this particular episode of Dog, The Bounty Hunter, it all makes sense.

DJ_Asia
11-02-2007, 07:19 AM
This guy has made me wanna vomit from day one. No one should be shocked at what a racist piece of shit he turned out to be.

Prison will do that to ya!

DJ_Asia
11-02-2007, 07:29 AM
This guy has made me wanna vomit from day one. No one should be shocked at what a racist piece of shit he turned out to be.

Prison will do that to ya!Is that his deal? He's a former convict?

Indeed,and all the lovey-dovey "I love all folks regardless of skin color" P.C. attitude goes out the window in the pen....thats a fact.

Felicia Katt
11-02-2007, 07:34 AM
lets hope he is never seen on tv again.
i hate racists with a passion.
He was never seen on my tv before and he won't be now. While not every asshole is automatically a racist, the reverse is pretty universally true.

FK

Dino Velvet
11-02-2007, 07:36 AM

Prison will do that to ya!Is that his deal? He's a former convict?

Indeed,and all the lovey-dovey "I love all folks regardless of skin color" P.C. attitude goes out the window in the pen....thats a fact.

Members of rival street gangs become allies in prison many times if they are the same race unless they are in rival prison gangs. If I were in prison, I would mind my fucking business, never smile, and look to make friends with the guys with Swastika tattoos.

Slither
11-02-2007, 08:09 AM
If he was black, nobody would care about this.

ottorocket
11-02-2007, 08:24 AM
I'm a big fan of the "Dog"...for his compassion i've seen on his shows. Its a bit disconcerting to hear that there may be a riff between the family and that the events as we know it are that the Dog made some private comments that could be taken as racist in nature. However do we know exactly what his heart feels or the context of those words to mean he walks through life looking at a specific race with seething hate, fear, or jealousy? I'm really on the fence with this one...i don't think you can take a few statements and put them through the media and all the other channels and get a clear picture of what is actually at the core of the controversy. Honestly if calling someone a nigger, spic, wop, gook, cracker, in a moment of anger makes someone a racist, then i suspect %99 of the public is guilty. It takes a much more deliberate, premeditated and ingrained ignorant being with a history of aversion and antipathy towards a select group of people IMO to earn the label "racist"... The term gets flung around so much just by people who want to try to correct perceived social or moral injustices that it dilutes the meaning. Maybe Dog Chapman is a true racist...maybe he hates black people so much so his son was able to freely tape him ranting...really i don't know but i just am quite leery of these "tapes" being released for the entertainment channels to bring people down for the sake of ratings or social engineering.

GroobySteven
11-02-2007, 08:32 AM
Honestly if calling someone a nigger, spic, wop, gook, cracker, in a moment of anger makes someone a racist, then i suspect %99 of the public is guilty.

I suspect your wrong. I suspect your showing your colours, don't assume everyone is the same.

His compassion is hypocritical bullshit which he uses to sell the show. He
He's another born-again Christian wanker trying to extol his virtues on others - it's all marketing and those who are taken in by his hyperbol need to learn how to pick up the remote.

Legend
11-02-2007, 08:35 AM
Dog is a person who can't follow laws in other countries,how can he preach to criminals about following laws when he doesn't do it himself.I almost laugh whenever he gives the criminals he captures some lame phony story about how he cares about them.Hopefully now i don't have to hear him say "bro" or "ice is bad" anymore,thats really fucking annoying.

Dino Velvet
11-02-2007, 08:36 AM
If he was black, nobody would care about this.But if he was, and he called white people "honkies" or "crackers", they would.

Whatever happened to the word "honky"? I never was sure what it even meant. I know it was a disparaging remark against us Caucasian-Euro-Americans but, I mean, who thought of it and what is the word derived from? Did a bunch of angry black militants have a meeting one day and look for a word to offset the word "nigger"? It must have been disappointing when they called a white man "honky" for the first time and he just shrugged his shoulders and kept walking.

lust4ts
11-02-2007, 08:38 AM
I'm a big fan of the "Dog"...for his compassion i've seen on his shows. Its a bit disconcerting to hear that there may be a riff between the family and that the events as we know it are that the Dog made some private comments that could be taken as racist in nature. However do we know exactly what his heart feels or the context of those words to mean he walks through life looking at a specific race with seething hate, fear, or jealousy? I'm really on the fence with this one...i don't think you can take a few statements and put them through the media and all the other channels and get a clear picture of what is actually at the core of the controversy. Honestly if calling someone a nigger, spic, wop, gook, cracker, in a moment of anger makes someone a racist, then i suspect %99 of the public is guilty. It takes a much more deliberate, premeditated and ingrained ignorant being with a history of aversion and antipathy towards a select group of people IMO to earn the label "racist"... The term gets flung around so much just by people who want to try to correct perceived social or moral injustices that it dilutes the meaning. Maybe Dog Chapman is a true racist...maybe he hates black people so much so his son was able to freely tape him ranting...really i don't know but i just am quite leery of these "tapes" being released for the entertainment channels to bring people down for the sake of ratings or social engineering.

Yes but you have to consider that his on screen persona could have been completely fake all along, designed and purposely created to promote an image that would reflect him in a good light so that the core of what his motives are, money and pure greed could be disguised by a smoke screen of religion and good intentions.

Just maybe he is like that every day and is not the person you see in the program, remember he is an ex criminal who say's he has changed, maybe he has not changed that much after all.

Lets face it bale bonds and television are both lucrative businesses that can bring in a large amount of profit and proceeds, by playing the good guy he has managed to portray what he is doing as somehow honorable, when in fact it probably is purely about the money and fame.

ottorocket
11-02-2007, 08:50 AM
Honestly if calling someone a nigger, spic, wop, gook, cracker, in a moment of anger makes someone a racist, then i suspect %99 of the public is guilty.

I suspect your wrong. I suspect your showing your colours, don't assume everyone is the same.

His compassion is hypocritical bullshit which he uses to sell the show. He
He's another born-again Christian wanker trying to extol his virtues on others - it's all marketing and those who are taken in by his hyperbol need to learn how to pick up the remote.

Thats a really bs statement Sean... i'm no more racist than Mother Teresa. I grew up in an all Mexican and Asian city...my childhood friends are all Mexians, Chinese, Indian, etc.. and i've dated black, Filipino, Vietnamese, you name it. There is nobody that doesnt get my immediate respect regardless of their ethnicity unless they act as ignorant ass.

Pleae re-read my statement.. i made zero assumptions. I simply asserted that what you READ in the media is nary the whole story, nor is it the whole man behind the story. The Dog could be a stone hearted racist as i said...but his history doesn't lend much credibility for others to be labeling with impunity and without shadow of a doubt that he is a KKK type racist.

I suspect this has a HELL of alot to do with his religion and his making his faith quite apparant to those around him, for which he opens himself up to being assailed for on that alone...add in some racially insensitive comments and thats all some people need to have all the answers to validate their own ideological predispositions.

Me? Its not about me...and i'm no more going to send Dog to hell than i would Al Sharpton to Hymietown.

twowaybro
11-02-2007, 08:59 AM
If he was black, nobody would care about this.But if he was, and he called white people "honkies" or "crackers", they would.

Whatever happened to the word "honky"? I never was sure what it even meant. I know it was a disparaging remark against us Caucasian-Euro-Americans but, I mean, who thought of it and what is the word derived from? Did a bunch of angry black militants have a meeting one day and look for a word to offset the word "nigger"? It must have been disappointing when they called a white man "honky" for the first time and he just shrugged his shoulders and kept walking.

Here u go... 8) 8)
Honky is a corruption of hungy or hunky, a term which originated in the stockyards and slaughterhouses of Chicago. Black workers and Hungarian workers were two of the largest ethnic groups in the Chicago meat industry. Racial and ethnic tension between the two groups led Black workers to begin calling Hungarian workers, and those perceived as Hungarian workers, hunky in retaliation for the familiar racist epithets to which black workers were subject. The corruption 'honky' emerged shortly thereafter.

Honky was later adopted as a pejorative in 1967 by black militants within SNCC seeking a rebuttal for the term nigger. They settled on a familiar word they felt was disparaging to certain Americans of European descent; hunkie meaning an American of Slavic or Hungarian descent.[1][2]

TJT
11-02-2007, 09:07 AM
He's a guy who makes a nice living out of a loophole in the law that allows anyone with the balls to do it to snatch bail jumpers off the street. It's not a line of work that attracts your more sensitive souls. He's a legal thug.

He got pissed of and called somebody a nigger? Big fuckin' shock. The guy did time for beating a man to death when he was younger. Ex-cons aren't known for holding back when it comes to words or deeds.

Allanah,I didn't realize it was a clip-on mullet? That's the funniest thing I've read in months. Kind of like putting on fake jailhouse tattoos to impress your buds down at the beer joint.

Say what you want about him,he's got to be brave man to wake up next to that beast he married every morning.

Dino Velvet
11-02-2007, 09:14 AM

Here u go... 8) 8)
Honky is a corruption of hungy or hunky, a term which originated in the stockyards and slaughterhouses of Chicago. Black workers and Hungarian workers were two of the largest ethnic groups in the Chicago meat industry. Racial and ethnic tension between the two groups led Black workers to begin calling Hungarian workers, and those perceived as Hungarian workers, hunky in retaliation for the familiar racist epithets to which black workers were subject. The corruption 'honky' emerged shortly thereafter.

Honky was later adopted as a pejorative in 1967 by black militants within SNCC seeking a rebuttal for the term nigger. They settled on a familiar word they felt was disparaging to certain Americans of European descent; hunkie meaning an American of Slavic or Hungarian descent.[1][2]

No shit? Damn, I learn something new every day. Thanks.

So blacks thought the Hungarians would lose their minds if they were called "hunky"? They probably thought the black guys were queer and went Attila The Hun on them.

GroobySteven
11-02-2007, 09:15 AM
I suspect this has a HELL of alot to do with his religion and his making his faith quite apparant to those around him, for which he opens himself up to being assailed for on that alone...add in some racially insensitive comments and thats all some people need to have all the answers to validate their own ideological predispositions.

Agreed - I think it's to do with his faith or lack of it and the bullshit he sells. However, you did make an assumption in stating 99% of the public would use those words in anger. I'm an angry young man sometimes - and been in plenty of disagreements but I've never resorted to having to use those terms. Unless they're mackams.

TJT
11-02-2007, 09:40 AM
We used to call anyone from Central Europe a "Bohunk" or a "Hunky" when I was a kid. Things were much more open then.

My nickname was "Chink" because I have narrow eyes. People are afraid to say what they think these days out of fear of hurting someone's feelings.

AllanahStarrNYC
11-02-2007, 10:43 AM
He's a guy who makes a nice living out of a loophole in the law that allows anyone with the balls to do it to snatch bail jumpers off the street. It's not a line of work that attracts your more sensitive souls. He's a legal thug.

He got pissed of and called somebody a nigger? Big fuckin' shock. The guy did time for beating a man to death when he was younger. Ex-cons aren't known for holding back when it comes to words or deeds.

Allanah,I didn't realize it was a clip-on mullet? That's the funniest thing I've read in months. Kind of like putting on fake jailhouse tattoos to impress your buds down at the beer joint.

Say what you want about him,he's got to be brave man to wake up next to that beast he married every morning.

Yes the mullet is fake. It's quite sad.

I was very shocked when I figured it. Quite hideous.

I've always been appalled when I watched that show.

I think a lot of times when people speak in anger they are expressing
feelings they often feel but keep hidden.

Dino Velvet
11-02-2007, 12:04 PM

So Dog Chapman has Mullet Envy?

You all know the mullet will make a comeback one day. Guys like these will be getting more ass than a toilet seat. Enjoy ladies.

http://www.thenewsoundoftrash.com/content/binary/mullet1.jpg

http://piggydidit.com/blog/mullet.jpg

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/r/rnrexpress/19.jpg

http://www.dailyhaha.com/_pics/mullet_mag.jpg

Here's one for the fellas. A pretty lady with a mullet.
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c288/whoamaggie/mullet.jpg

InHouston
11-02-2007, 02:10 PM

Ditto.

Quinn
11-02-2007, 03:43 PM

Interesting post. I always wondered where the term came from, assuming, without any justification, that the word was probably derived from the term "honky tonk."

-Quinn

freak
11-02-2007, 04:26 PM

So Dog Chapman has Mullet Envy?

You all know the mullet will make a comeback one day. Guys like these will be getting more ass than a toilet seat. Enjoy ladies.

Um, ok. back to the topic. Any opinion on Dog's son taping a private conversation and then releasing it to the Enquirer?

Who gives a shit about his mullet? Yea, mullets are funny and outdated. Justa bout every comedy show has done a skit on it. BFD.

I can not believe everyone is getting on him about this, he said she is a nigger not because what color she is but how she acts, (she wants to tape him and sell it to the tabloids, not give it to the network or the free press but sell it for profit) Now lets look at all the racist terms all of you had used about him, white trash,red neck, isn't that the same as nigger? They mean the same, the worst of the race, right?

There are black people and then there are niggers, there are white people then there are red necks, white trailer trash. There are Italians then there are WOPS, then there are jews, then there are hymmies (as Jessie Jackson calls them, the black leader who will most likely get involved ) then Mexicans then beaners, come on now, there are names for all.

Now lets look at his son, what a piece of shit he is, talk about family values. He sold his dad out for some piece of ass that he was with for less then a year. His father should toss him to the curb, let him move in with his girlfriend and see what he fucked up.

What really shocks me about this is that the same people that think M Vick was treated unfairly because he was black think that they should cancel the show because of what someone said in private.

As for his show, I hate it but it is the highest rated show on A&E so they are not going to cancel anything, sense most of the people that watch it are white trailer trash. They are just going to put the DOGG in his dog house for a bit and make him show his remorse.

Quinn
11-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Now lets look at his son, what a piece of shit he is, talk about family values. He sold his dad out for some piece of ass that he was with for less then a year. His father should toss him to the curb, let him move in with his girlfriend and see what he fucked up.

Look, I don't want to defend anyone's conduct in this matter because they're all a bunch of losers. I'll say this though. If my father had used that or any other racially derogatory term to refer to a woman that I chose to date, he would have had to worry about a hell of a lot more than a recorded telephone conversation.

-Quinn

freak
11-02-2007, 05:38 PM

Look, I don't want to defend anyone's conduct in this matter because they're all a bunch of losers. I'll say this though. If my father had used that or any other racially derogatory term to refer to a woman that I chose to date, he would have had to worry about a hell of a lot more than a recorded telephone conversation.

-Quinnexactly, keep it in the family and private, not sell it to the biggest whore

CORVETTEDUDE
11-02-2007, 07:00 PM

Slither makes a good point, however....It's not an excuse for the fact that Dog(an ex-con himself) and his "Old Lady"(trailer trash ex-addict) are complete scum-bag POSs.

DJ_Asia
11-02-2007, 07:13 PM
My god people this guy is an ex-con,someone who killed another man with his bare hands.He spends his time tracking down hardened criminals,most of whom im gonna guess,dont go easy,and arent the nicest of folks to chill with,and dude has hard luck,hard time all over his face...and people here are SHOCKED he dropped the "N-Bomb"?!?! What were you expecting?An invite for his son to join him for a spot of tea and the back 9 at the Waikiki Country Club? This is how people of his nature and history talk...why the surprise?
As I said earlier prison will make you racist if you arent already....and everybody knows the old saying...

You can take the boy out of the prison,but you cant take the prison out the boy...

Night Rider
11-02-2007, 07:21 PM
I agree. As much of an asshole he is, i don't think he's racist. There's no difference in a rapper using it than him for the reason that there's no racial intent.

justatransgirl
11-02-2007, 07:34 PM
Ahhh shucks... Dog the racist bounty hunter is my trans hating Mother's best TV star! giggle. She calls me every week to remind me to watch his twisted show... He's such a tough guy putting minor drug and traffic offenders in jail for missing their court date. I'd like to see him go up against a real felon. And he's been a real credit to Hawaii - where apparently everyone is a bail jumping homeless crackhead...

I can't wait to hear his opinion of black TRANS women.

Sheesh,
TS Jamie :-)

ottorocket
11-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Ahhh shucks... Dog the racist bounty hunter is my trans hating Mother's best TV star! giggle. She calls me every week to remind me to watch his twisted show... He's such a tough guy putting minor drug and traffic offenders in jail for missing their court date. I'd like to see him go up against a real felon. And he's been a real credit to Hawaii - where apparently everyone is a bail jumping homeless crackhead...

I can't wait to hear his opinion of black TRANS women.

Sheesh,
TS Jamie :-)

Just to correct your statement..DC has actually he's put away some very big time felons with major rap sheets in co-ordination with major LE. But i agree his show is made for tv and everything on it put to cheesy rock music and hair extensions is quite laughable. And the big island like the other islands.. if you've been outside of the tourist spots is nearly 3rd world conditions...its a shame to see such beauty inhabited by so many addicts and people without work. I spent some time with a felon on Molokai who i had connections with through some drug programs i was working with and got first hand look at the real problems on the islands there. It makes me feel guilty to ever go back to the islands for vacation. Hey if dog even puts away minor drug dealers slingin' to children...i see no harm nor foul even with the whole schtick on tv.

As for his views on transwomen? Have you seen his wife...she's got drag queen makeup dowN!

Mr_Choc69
11-02-2007, 10:49 PM
Those of you who talk about "intent" when using this word have obviously NEVER been on the receiving end of it. It is not right for anyone - Black, White, etc etc - to use this word in any fashion. Period. For hundreds of years people were murdered/beaten/raped with this word being tied to the act. Don't fool yourselves - it's more than the word - it's the vile meaning and history that it carries.

Night Rider
11-02-2007, 10:58 PM
I'm not defending him, but i don't think there was "intent". He's an inbread looking cunt and im not a fan. It's a vile word but there's inconsistency with who can say it and when they say it.

loki
11-02-2007, 11:01 PM
True. It certainly would not have gotten media attention. But that still does not make it right or acceptable. Or him any less of a moron.

thx1138
11-02-2007, 11:34 PM
is typical of L.E. people. Others are not immune from this either. See Bill O'Reilly's comment on Sylvia's restaurant and, of course, the Don Imus fiasco. Sadly it will blow over. :(

casca82
11-03-2007, 05:42 AM
but if a black person were to say racial slurs about latinos or asians or whites for that matter they woulden't be considered racist. Seanchai I've read many of your posts, you attack and slander any body who dosen't agree with your socialist values. I my be wrong but you seem to lean so far left that your spining in circles. Your from england right? :2cent

Coroner
11-03-2007, 05:57 AM
This guy is some serious problems --> http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2007/11/02/sot.lkl.seinfeld.canceled.cnn?iref=mpvideosview :lol:

Yes, this is called "out of context". Wtf. :lol:

suckseed
11-03-2007, 08:21 AM

hwbs
11-03-2007, 08:53 AM
< chasin mullets since 98 ,lol... business in the front and a party in the back...you don't chose the mullet ..the mullet choses you...

i have a friend that is a bounty hunter...even b4 this he would always comment how "dog" gives other bounty hunters a bad name..

ChicoBWare
11-03-2007, 10:41 PM
What annoys me is that when racicst remarks are said about some groups, nobody cares. For instance there are tons of jokes about asians not being able to drive, asian men having small penises- for instance in the last rush hour film there were tons of these jokes. But none of you people stand up for asians and say a damn thing about it. But as soon as someone says something about black people, you all jump to their defense.

mtbazz
11-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Is anyone actually surprised that he talks like that ? First off, the guy IS a bounty hunter, and second it is pretty obvious that the guy is a redneck piece of poor white trash....

Felicia Katt
11-04-2007, 12:05 AM
but if a black person were to say racial slurs about latinos or asians or whites for that matter they woulden't be considered racist. Seanchai I've read many of your posts, you attack and slander any body who dosen't agree with your socialist values. I my be wrong but you seem to lean so far left that your spining in circles. Your from england right? :2cent
Tell that to Isiaiah Washington, a black actor booted off a hit show for using the F word. If you are a public figure and demonstrate prejudicial idiocy, you will pay the price.

FK

FK