PDA

View Full Version : South Florida ts saying hi,,visiting nyc march 5-11

02-24-2003, 07:18 AM
Hey guys its wendy of www.hotwendywilliams.com Im coming too the midtown area of Nyc march 5-11th. So if you are going clubbing or just want to go out for a drink email me at hotwendywilliams@aol.com or if you are a fit male and want to do some modeling work please email me also.

See you in NYC
Wendy

02-25-2003, 02:21 AM
there aren't too many guys who like white shemales

02-25-2003, 10:24 PM
"not too many guys who like white shemales" LOL dude what world have you lived in, I have an adult website with hundreds of members and chat with MANY guys on a regular basis who enjoy "white" girls. THat was amusing thanks for the laugh.

Wendy

mafacka1
06-18-2004, 07:00 AM
I love them... especially white

SidChromeAU
06-18-2004, 09:50 AM
there aren't too many guys who like white shemales
Sorry, but I have to diasgree with you there - plenty of us do. I don't understand what some of the people here have against Wendy in particular. Personally, I think she's fine (and, may I add, 'improving' all the time. Every time I see her, she's looking more and more feminine). To Litslover in particular: why the vitriol mate? There seems to be more to your apparent hatred than you are willing to let on. In another thread I have stated that I feel the Admin staff here are overly biased towards certain posters, but that should not be seen to imply that I support your behaviour, which is atrocious.

mBomb
06-18-2004, 12:19 PM
sent ya an e-mail wendy ;)