PDA

View Full Version : REMINDER! There's something about Miriam tonight!

ManOfSteel
10-31-2007, 10:46 PM
tonight, halloween night on the fox reality channel will be the debut in the u.s. of "There's something about Miriam". Im sure most of you know about this show. just giving you guys a head up. I just checked my tivo guide and it showed that there were going to show like 3-4 episodes in a row. starts at 10pm but make sure, I'm sure im some places it's on later or even earlier. fox reality is saying this is a sneak peek of the show before the season starts in mid-november (if i remember them saying) dont forget check it out!!!

Parisien
10-31-2007, 10:51 PM
Are there photos of her in her pre-op state ie displaying her meat and two veg...just to be sure she is wot she says she is........:)

MerriCait
10-31-2007, 11:18 PM
miriam reviera or victoria....she goes under both names, bobs tgirls has a whole set of shoots with her.

and i believe she still is pre-op

BeardedOne
10-31-2007, 11:42 PM
Makes me wish I had a teevee.

sucka4chix
10-31-2007, 11:52 PM
I don't have fox reality and I thought about getting it JUST to watch this, but all the clips I've seen are so awfully stupid I decided not to. For example---this moron claiming to be a doctor and saying how long he's been practicing medicine proclaiming " I performed a thorough examination of Miriam and yes there is male genitalia." Even as hot as she is, it seems like awful tv.

BrendaQG
11-01-2007, 12:10 AM
LOL I saw that clip too. Funny thing is that the way he says that. He stutters, like he seems momentarily unsure just what the hell he saw.

Night Rider
11-01-2007, 02:05 AM
That show was quality....is it the first time shown in USA?

Highly recomended!!!!!

Teabagger Vance
11-01-2007, 03:34 AM

Highly recomended!!!!!

Yes, this is the first time the show has aired in the U.S.

I've got Fox Reality on my cable system, and they're showing this "Search for the Next Elvira" marathon going right now.

xuto
11-01-2007, 04:16 AM
its on the fox number 2 station in chicago, darn i dont get it

slinky
11-01-2007, 04:36 AM
looks like it's on 1AM here in Manhatan

redtiger
11-01-2007, 05:01 AM

Never heard of FOX #2. What's that?? In Chicago, FOX, like WGN starts their news broadcast at 9pm (central time). Is there a FOX affiliate on a different tier of service?

Would have oved to have seen Miriam.

BrendaQG
11-01-2007, 05:38 AM

#2. So you mean it's one of the digital side channels going over the air? Would not surprise me. I recall it was advertised on Fox32 back in 2004 as if it would be aired anyway.

Wombat
11-01-2007, 03:46 PM

Highly recomended!!!!!

I'm surprised too, it was on out here in Oz years ago on free to air TV.

62des
11-02-2007, 02:02 AM
Was on 1am here too so I just went to sleep.

BrendaQG
11-03-2007, 02:28 AM
So what does anyone else here think about the show so far? To me it's seems like a rather average reality dating show. Quite benign and I hardly think it will "set transgendered people back 10 years".

The guys act just like... well... frat boys. Rather generic frat boys. That is the most striking thing I have noticed.

The psychologist is a real genius. he said of the one she ultimately picked that his childishness is ruling him out.

As for Miriam. I honestly don't see that she has done anythin so far that is out of the ordinary for a transsexual of her age (at the time).

Whatever was the big contoversial deal, from the transgendered point of view?

Night Rider
11-03-2007, 02:33 AM
Sorry Brenda, i meant it was good to watch from a tgirl admirer's point of view.

I don't know if u girls will find it that interesting..

Love the new pic by the way

;)

AllanahStarrNYC
11-03-2007, 02:41 AM
I saw two episodes of the series when it was airing in the UK and found it quite dull. In fact both times, I could not finish it.

The only reason to watch it is because Miriam looks so beautiful in it.

Once you get passed her beauty and hotness-the announcer is really annoying and it's not very exciting.

I think the people at Channel 5 and Endemol could have made it much more interesting and exciting.

BrendaQG
11-03-2007, 04:09 AM
Agreed. It's as if having a rather plain reality dating show but with a transsexual woman was enough for them. Perhaps that alone is just so freaky to non transfolk.

What has and will really interest me about this is the reactions of some transgendered people to this show. Specifically hating it with a passion. It will also be interesting to see how the americans who see it will react. Will they go ape shit? Will they give a shit? :shrug:

thx1138
11-03-2007, 04:20 AM
The Fox network wouldn't know what reality was even if it jumped on Murdoch and bit him in the ass. Should be called the Fox Spin Network.

El_hefe
11-08-2007, 06:18 AM
Just watched the 1st on my dvr tonight.
Wow, Miriam is one hot lady, got to find her pix.
While the format is the usual tired "reality" formula, she is so hot, & the boys, "frat boys" pegged it exactly, went into such a gay mode their first night together: drinking while nude & talking about getting "sucked off by another lad, but he's not gay"..... I actually found that fascinating.

Danielle Foxxx
11-08-2007, 07:08 AM
Miriam is Gorge and thats the only reason I watched it. But I seen clips on youtube and have some in my favorites on my account. She talks like a lil girl, she's so soft spoken and has a cute accent. But yeah the show is boring as hell - She is soooooooo tan and Gorge.

andyuk
11-08-2007, 07:24 AM
i watched it when it aired in the uk on sky1.
i enjoyed it,and miriam is absolutely stunning looking,very pretty face.
i agree the presenter is crap,but that is sky for you,but the makers endomel have made a lot of good shows over here,there best being big brother,i believe they are a dutch firm,and have just secured rights to bring back all the old dracula and frankenstein movies,lol.

BrendaQG
11-12-2007, 10:57 AM
Two observations: Interesting how people will talk about one when one thinks they pass. You just never know. The story behind how she and this 1-2 year older person...anyone know more about that? Just out of the blue?

xfiver
11-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Two observations: Interesting how people will talk about one when one thinks they pass. You just never know. The story behind how she and this 1-2 year older person...anyone know more about that? Just out of the blue?

sprecks engles por favor perhaps oon the type tipe? buuks smahrt super trans vanessa on da bam bam...and my grandma ma sais none speeks booey booey cuz jeel us then 2 dr-eyve 4 the sack sack bash dore pool over j-lus hammy ham.

wurd.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 03:16 PM
i watched it when it aired in the uk on sky1.
i enjoyed it,and miriam is absolutely stunning looking,very pretty face.
i agree the presenter is crap,but that is sky for you,but the makers endomel have made a lot of good shows over here,there best being big brother,i believe they are a dutch firm,and have just secured rights to bring back all the old dracula and frankenstein movies,lol.

It was a good show. I think u had have to be British to tolerate the narator. Also, American's are more used to the likes of Fear Factor, Jerry Springer action packed shows so I can see how it bored most of them.

It was only good because it was about a ts, but still, it was good.

andyuk
11-12-2007, 04:54 PM
at the time it aired here,i knew nothing about the subject of ts girls.
and to be honest the prog learnt me nothing.except what nobs a lot of my fellow english people can be :D ,but i knew that already ,lol.

62des
11-12-2007, 05:59 PM
I'm sorry, but those guys are fuckin homo on some serious shit. where I'm from, MEN don't pressure MEN or even want them for that matter, to get naked and talk and shit. That's not cool. Sure its cool if you're hittin the showers in a public bathroom but to litterally ask dudes around you to get naked. Just not kosher.

BrendaQG
11-12-2007, 09:40 PM
Yeah the remind me of many supposedly 100% straight "frat boys" I have known. They knew just what type to pick for this. I'll say that much.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Yeah the remind me of many supposedly 100% straight "frat boys" I have known. They knew just what type to pick for this. I'll say that much.

Obviously they didn't going by the post show events

BrendaQG
11-12-2007, 09:46 PM
Please if there had not been camera's involved I'll they would have reacted very differently.

Night Rider
11-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Please if there had not been camera's involved I'll they would have reacted very differently.

did u look into ur crystal ball or did u ask ur magic 8 ball :?:

BrendaQG
11-12-2007, 09:54 PM
Just past experience with that type of man.

andyuk
11-12-2007, 10:03 PM
im not to sure really.
how these guys act is like a lot of guys over here.
the rugby players over here are fecking crazy.
unfortunate,but not everyone can be a gent like me ,)
jeez that is the first praise i have given myself in a long time,lol.

El_hefe
11-13-2007, 07:27 AM
This guy Dom, the military guy, is such a butch queen. He keeps pushing the boys towards more & more homoerotic behavior. Do you think he wanted to unconsciously out himself by doing all this shit on camera?

Ryan
11-14-2007, 04:16 AM
Is it still on? What time of day does it come on?

62des
11-14-2007, 04:30 AM
1am to 4am here.

Ryan
11-14-2007, 04:41 AM
Eastern Time? What channel does it come on? I looked for Fox Reality and I don't know if I have it. My Cable Company is Media Com (Digital)

Edit: I found it Channel 290.

Ryan
11-14-2007, 05:27 AM
I agree! Makes me wanna date her.

saifan
01-13-2008, 05:37 AM
Just caught most of the series today when Fox Reality ran a marathon. Knowing the outcome was not good it was still kind of touching to see the winner's reaction and his agreeing to go on the week long boat trip with Miriam.

KiraHarden
01-13-2008, 12:31 PM
I saw it for the first time last night. Shes a very beautiful woman, but its just another boring reality show.

BrendaQG
01-13-2008, 02:29 PM
Basically. If you believe some people the show has "set back the transgendered community by 10 years." :-/