PDA

View Full Version : request for Jennifer English pics

hallie
10-31-2007, 03:14 PM
hi everyone new here, think it's great. would someone please post some pics of Jennifer English thanks in advance. :D

ILuvGurls
10-31-2007, 03:23 PM
wonder where she has been....haven't seen her around in a while.

we miss you Jennifer.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-31-2007, 03:30 PM
A> Use the search function, it does wonders, NEWBIE!!!

B> Why don't you just ask her how you can acquire for photos, yourself....SHE'S HERE!!!

Jennifer_English
10-31-2007, 05:57 PM
Hi Hallie

Yup I am here....just....

Thanks for the welcome back everyone who said hi in the previous thread... I didn't mean to be rude and not answer... just having a hard time trying to re-build my life after splitting up with the bf of 3 yrs...everything i worked so hard for seems to be turning to s**t.

I dont really have any new pics Hallie... havn't done anything for a few months...

Heres a recent webcam pic and one from my website...

Hope everyone here is keeping well..

xx

Thanks ILuvGurls xx

Jericho
10-31-2007, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the welcome back everyone who said hi in the previous thread... I didn't mean to be rude and not answer... just having a hard time trying to re-build my life after splitting up with the bf of 3 yrs...everything i worked so hard for seems to be turning to s**t.

Jeez, Jen, sorry to read that.
Hope everything works out for ya.

resdog
10-31-2007, 06:37 PM
Jen - what a fool - his loss - you are lovely and so sexy, thanks for the pics!!!

johnb
10-31-2007, 08:58 PM
i've said this before, and i'll say it again...nobody, and i mean nobody, looks better in stockings than jennifer english

resdog
10-31-2007, 09:25 PM
Yes indeed I will second that one!!!

GroobySteven
10-31-2007, 10:05 PM
http://www.JenniferEnglish.co.uk

you could of course join her site and see all the pics and videos. Support the girls who are running their own sites and help keep the community alive.

hallie
11-01-2007, 03:11 AM
http://www.JenniferEnglish.co.uk

you could of course join her site and see all the pics and videos. Support the girls who are running their own sites and help keep the community alive.Hi Jennifer, Thank You for your reply, I could not agree more it's his loss not to underestimate your pain as you know things happen for a reason. Stay strong. hope to hear from you soon. thanks to all for pics and replys. hallie.

lookingforhungangel
11-01-2007, 06:25 AM
Hope things work out for you in the long run Jennifer.

Jennifer_English
11-01-2007, 07:32 PM
Just to say thank you everyone for your replies... and thanks Seanchi for the promo..

xx