PDA

View Full Version : I *Really* Don't Need This ...

Realgirls4me
10-30-2007, 11:31 PM
I don't need this ... I'm outta here.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=26292

What ???

I've now devolved into this site's "resident coffee fan" suffering from a narcissistic personality disorder? Wow, what other "diagnosis" and handle awaits me? ...Do I really need this? No. How can anyone following my exchanges/differences with a few other posters of late construe that thread any other way than a direct or indirect swipe at yours truly, particularly given what's been going on of late, its title, and several of its postings obvious alluding to yours truly. I can go in there and fire back at each one, but it really isn't worth it, particularly when these posters don't know what I'm all about, don't care to find out what I'm all about, or have very short selective memories. Whatever the case, I have nothing to gain (never have apparently) from engaging with any of these posters, so why fight it. I simply refuse to have my name dragged any further through the mud based on another's spin of an incident between us and the subsequent metastasizing that has taken place from it. For those who say that this is the internet, and it doesn't matter what people accuse one of, and that it's childish, etc., you are correct for the most part, but all of that goes out the window when one's HA persona extends or transcends this forum into real life as it has with me. Al Gore has been fighting that "I invented the Internet" lie since day one, and I refuse to become another Al Gore in that regard here. ...I'm sure one of my detractors will accuse me of waxing melodrama with all this, but guess what? I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THIS! I am however concerned about them planting seeds in peoples heads about me which are incomplete or simply aren't true. Staying here will only provide them with a target to possibly make more stuff up on and it simply isn't worth it. It's simply also easier and part of human nature to seek the glow of the popular ones ( I made one list in all my time here. Hee-hee) so going against this human nature would be like swimming against a hard current. I'd never sell my soul like that. It simply isn't worth it.

I'd like to also thank those that I've gotten to know somewhat "personally" through their postings for these last three plus years. There are too many to mention each by name, but suffice it to say that group is buttressed by paragons which I'm sure many would include on their own list: Ecstatic, Peggygee, Quinn, ChefMike, Mega, Special K, Allanah, Seanchai, Tubgirl, Vicki Richter, Trish, Willie, and so many others that don't come to mind at the moment (one reason I hate lists) but who also managed to keep this place enlightening, entertaining, fun, informative, etc. They kept it real and they are posters, not to mention the founders of this forum who made it all possible, that I'd do coffee with any day. :)

Finally, I'd like to apologize to both Legend and Braveman for accusing them of being the ones who lifted my email address and posted it in Craig's List in the Personals section without having any proof either way. No matter how upset I got over it, or what my differences are/were with you two currently, I went below the belt and had no right to point the finger at either of you without any evidence. I was shocked and pissed that someone would go so low and went ghetto swinging wildly at anything I could hit. I'd like to think that even in the heat of battle that I'm always above that by playing by the "rules".
Once more, to the person that actually did it, get a fucking life. You are one cold fuck. You inconvenienced me for a few seconds by having to develop a mass email to respond to these persons, but you also played with their hearts and heads too. Many sent pictures and personal text to a person that didn't exist, but what's all that to a callous fucker like you, right? Look in the mirror sometime and ask yourself what it is you see. Whatever I did to you here in this forum did not warrant that kind of reaction.

To those who have spoken to me about attending the pageant in a couple of weeks on the 11th, I still plan on attending, so I hope to see you there. I'll leave my email address here for a few more days in case you've lost my contact information. Libations are on me.

It's time to move on.

Night Rider
10-30-2007, 11:37 PM
is that you Kriss

Quinn
10-31-2007, 12:13 AM
Real, it's a shame to read that you are leaving. Though we occasionally disagreed over social issues, I always respected and enjoyed reading your contribution to such matters. We've definitely seen some interesting shit here during our lengthy time on this forum. Be well.

-Quinn

hondarobot
10-31-2007, 12:21 AM
Realgirls is just getting some fresh air and taking a time out back in the garden. Some tend to forget the true nature of our predicament at times:

:wink:

cigarboopy
10-31-2007, 02:46 AM
So Sad
And I was just getting used to really enjoying your over the top maniac rantings with the vocabulary of a young teen.

So long
Good Bye
I'd say , "you'll be missed", but I never knew you.
But I do want to give one last piece of advice

If you wonder why people, like me, don't know you and don't know what you're all about, and don't care to find out ... yadda yadda yadda
I suggest that you take a long hard look at how you choose, because it is a choice, to "talk" and discuss things on this board.

In the very short time I have been here, all I have seen from you is baseless accusatory language which you have to apologize for later, an inability to communicate your point in a logical and constructive manner, instead resorting to name calling and cursing to try and emphasize your point, and just generally a REALLY confrontational, and bad attitude.

Try and remember that this is the interwebs, as soon as you press send, whatever you typed is gone. You can't take it back. No matter how many times you throw, "I'm Sorry", it doesn't take back that one time someone was having a bad day and you called them a fuckhead.

Just saying try and be kind, Man. If there is one thing I've learned in life is that it gets you a lot farther than being a Twit.

Just Sayin'
CB

Night Rider
10-31-2007, 02:53 AM
Try and remember that this is the interwebs, as soon as you press send, whatever you typed is gone. You can't take it back. No matter how many times you throw, "I'm Sorry", it doesn't take back that one time someone was having a bad day and you called them a fuckhead

For future reference CB, the edit button on the top right of ur post can get u out of all kinds of trouble :wink: 8)

peggygee
10-31-2007, 03:10 AM
Rg4me, this is a distressing turn of events, I recall fondly many of your
posts on things that we share in our common demographic. I've also
enjoyed reading your posts on a variety of topics and value you as
someone who contributes regularly and substantively to the forum.

Admittedly I am not aware of all the particulars that have occurred in the
current dissension.

However it is my sincere hope that the parties involved can perhaps take
a time out for a cooling out period.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-31-2007, 03:12 AM
Frankly, that thread was NOT about you. If you felt like it was that's purely coincidental. I was merely trying to start new topics for discussion.

However, I would just say this to you one time (pls. dont send me any PMs):

For someone who have the audacity and called me all kinds of name in the book (in the midst of all the heat), You're certainly onion skinned.

Be well and Sayonara!

~Kisses.

HTG

CORVETTEDUDE
10-31-2007, 03:50 AM
BYE-BYE!!!! :violin

Willie Escalade
10-31-2007, 08:44 AM
Damn, man...don't go!

yodajazz
10-31-2007, 08:56 AM
I don't need this ... I'm outta here.

I simply refuse to have my name dragged any further through the mud ........

It's time to move on.

Just for the record, your name has not been dragged through the mud, it's your HA moniker. It not like you are going to use it anywhere else are you?

I won't say goodbye but I understand it's good for a person to make choices about what's important to you. I'm sure you have something to do with your time. Mucho blessings to you.

Felicia Katt
10-31-2007, 10:00 AM
If I was just trying to be funny, I would say...

Decaf

but since I can also be sincere, and since I do know Real and despite what he may think, do understand him, I'll just say take a break, take a breath, take another look at all the posts, including your own, that brought you to this point and then either take a chance on staying, or take care if you must go.

FK

Vicki Richter
10-31-2007, 04:38 PM
Real stays.... Legend goes.

elo
10-31-2007, 04:44 PM
There were so many annoucements that someone is leaving the board.But almost all of them came back.Am i right,Vicki? :wink:

InHouston
10-31-2007, 05:11 PM
Personally, i don't see anything wrong with asking a girl on this forum or anywhere else out for coffee as a way of meeting. :shrug

You really shouldn't let this internet stuff get to you Realgirls4me. Why let it chase you off the forum? ....just my :2cent

I agree. People are brave with their speech when safely entrenched behind their computer. I believe that the same people wouldn't have the courage to say half the things they do in person.

xrey
11-02-2007, 08:42 AM
Real ... not much anyone can say to keep you and your posts from leaving except you will be missed.

CB - u said it, you haven't been on the board for very long so you should do a little bit of research before you type your opinions and push the send button!