PDA

View Full Version : All New From WWS

DJ_Asia
10-30-2007, 04:10 PM
Have a few new faces and some returning favs...

Justine returns to WWS with her looooong legs and beautiful face and hair....stunning!

Icey is sporting one of the biggest cocks in Bangkok!She loves to have fun and get a bit wild!

Yo-Yo is one of my fav girls in BKK! Shes a cool girl,super affectionate and a killer sense of humor...and shes fucking hot too!

DJ_Asia
10-30-2007, 04:16 PM
Wise is a stunning tall girl.I shot her by request and im glad I did.She is a natural beauty

Fish and Am together in a hot bondage/lesbian suck and fuck fest!

hondarobot
10-30-2007, 04:25 PM
Icey, Yo yo, Fish, Am, and. . . Justine. What the hell is going on with the girls names in Thailand? It's like a John Woo movie, back when John Woo was still cool.

8)

resdog
10-31-2007, 12:26 AM
Thanks for the pics DJ - do you have any of an Asian girl that goes by the name of Sydney, she is gorgeous and has a very nice, slightly hairy and uncut cock - I do not know if she is Thai or not...

Thanks much man!!!

BeardedOne
10-31-2007, 12:33 AM
Hey DJ, long time no post. How's life in your end of the world?

Great pix! Thanks for the update. Mmmmm @ Wise. Very nice eyes (No, really, I'm looking at her eyes).

johnb
10-31-2007, 12:36 AM
that's some seriously hot stuff DJ, mucho gracias

DJ_Asia
10-31-2007, 05:10 AM
Thanks for the pics DJ - do you have any of an Asian girl that goes by the name of Sydney, she is gorgeous and has a very nice, slightly hairy and uncut cock - I do not know if she is Thai or not...

Thanks much man!!!

Yeah mate I know Sydney all too well...one of the few girls that still makes me sweat evetrytime i see her.Just shot her about a month ago and will drop a few pics here when I post the sets.

Hey DJ, long time no post. How's life in your end of the world?

Great pix! Thanks for the update. Mmmmm @ Wise. Very nice eyes (No, really, I'm looking at her eyes).

Busy Beardrd man Busy...Been flying off to Bangkok every month,launching some new websites,producing DVD's for one of our resident angels...and when the work is done I try to hop over to VietNam for some fun and Pho.

resdog
10-31-2007, 06:18 PM
DJ thanks for the response, here is a good one for you of Sydney - don't know if you captured it or not - she is magnificent - do you know of her location?

Thanks

SexyMagdi
11-01-2007, 12:13 AM
Oh wow love it. They are HOT!!!!!!!

DJ_Asia
11-01-2007, 03:56 PM
DJ thanks for the response, here is a good one for you of Sydney - don't know if you captured it or not - she is magnificent - do you know of her location?

Thanks

Sure,shes in Bankok @NANA Plaza 2nd floor at Casanova Bar.she sometimes calls herself Pang,other times Sydney...great girl...I love the way she does her eye makeup too...very well done,dramatic with alot of style....hot!

Im working on a lesbian set of Yo-Yo and her roommate,Ming( yup...that Ming) imagine a night at that apartment :P

Wombat
11-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Man, I can't wait to get up north again... 8)

Wombat
11-01-2007, 04:41 PM
Another shot of Sydney/Pang. Sorry DJ_Asia for dropping in on your thread.

DJ_Asia
11-01-2007, 04:58 PM
heres one from our latest shoot...first time seen...un posted.

resdog
11-01-2007, 07:13 PM
Wow - both pics of her are fabulous - she is SO stunning, you are correct DJ her eyes are beautiful - not to mention her other parts...

Thanks for showing us - please post more of Sydney

Great Thread DJ