PDA

View Full Version : Attention newbies (aka lurkers for the last 7 or so years)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-30-2007, 01:24 PM
Here's a good way to get in some of the veterans good graces.

Any of you have a legitimate hookup to something many may find of interest speak up.

For example: I have a mountain biking hobby (yeah yeah, sounds silly until you factor in that it's a full body workout that allows guys to stay in shape for chicks like the ones on this board who can almost always outperform a GG)

Hollywood likes video games and super duper expensive stereo equipment

HaraJuku likes large Black.........................well Hara likes toys (nuff said)

Peggy likes books (or at least she likes to write them as replies ;) )

Jen TX likes alot of things, I'll let her be more specific

So if any of you have a means of getting a deal on a product (besides drugs) feel free to share, especially now that the Holiday Season is upon us, it's an easy way to make a new HA friend

JWBL™

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Here's a good way to get in some of the veterans good graces.

Any of you have a legitimate hookup to something many may find of interest speak up.

For example: I have a mountain biking hobby (yeah yeah, sounds silly until you factor in that it's a full body workout that allows guys to stay in shape for chicks like the ones on this board who can almost always outperform a GG)

HaraJuku likes large Black.........................well Hara likes toys (nuff said)

So if any of you have a means of getting a deal on a product (besides drugs) feel free to share, especially now that the Holiday Season is upon us, it's an easy way to make a new HA friend

JWBL™

LOL For the "TOYS FOR HARA" drive..PM me for my shipping address. :lol: ;)

Oh and Feliz Navidad! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

youcancallmeclaire
10-30-2007, 09:48 PM
That sounds like a good idea. Maybe I should start my own drive. :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-31-2007, 12:47 AM
That sounds like a good idea. Maybe I should start my own drive. :D

LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

hwbs
10-31-2007, 12:52 AM
yeah what he said !!!!!!

peggygee
10-31-2007, 01:46 AM
Peggy likes books (or at least she likes to write them as replies ;) )

JWBL™

Post 2300

Ah Johnny you know me so well. :wink:

Okay rookies and newbs....http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/badass-1.gif

If you talk smack about transwomen, Black
women or post ops, expect a cyber cap to
be busted in your ass, which shall consist
of didactic diatribes, and mountains of
minutiae.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/respect.jpg

So keep it cute. :shrug

tall, dark & Handsome
10-31-2007, 02:32 AM
I like Mountain biking I have some great single track two blocks from my house in valley green/ wissahickon creek.

Music is a big hobby of mine. I play guitar and produce recordings for friends on the side.

I also like to travel. I am heading out to L.A. on Thurs for 10 days. I am staying in hollywood and maybe heading to vegas for a couple days to hit the craps tables as well. :D

I used to read a lot. I don't have much time to anymore though.
the man once said it is one thing for your hobbies to get in the way of your work, but when they start to get in the way of each other....
:lol:

CORVETTEDUDE
10-31-2007, 02:38 AM
Obviously, I like Corvettes. A man can never have too many besides, when I die, I want to have the most toys. So, I'll have another Vette, please!!! :shrug

tall, dark & Handsome
10-31-2007, 02:45 AM
CORVETTEDUDE,
I bet you spend a lot of time on Hampden Ave. in Englewood Co.

ARMANIXXX
10-31-2007, 02:58 AM
Corvettes......pfft.

:P

justatransgirl
10-31-2007, 03:01 AM
The blue one please Corvettedude.

The cobra will do too, at least there a back seat for sex...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-31-2007, 03:58 AM
sex in any of those vettes or stangs is just a sin

Willie Escalade
10-31-2007, 08:30 AM
Vettes rule...although I'd still rather have a 2009 Camaro SS with RS equipment. Can't wait for the Blue Devil none the less! :twisted:

There are two specific things I go ga-ga over.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-31-2007, 10:09 AM
CORVETTEDUDE,

Certainly...know the guys a Corvettes Only fairly well. I consider them one of the better shops cuz they're "purests", believing in the "originality" of the car.

slinky
10-31-2007, 10:39 AM
I like cheap ass (see JWBL's sig).

tall, dark & Handsome
10-31-2007, 01:16 PM
CORVETTEDUDE,

Certainly...know the guys a Corvettes Only fairly well. I consider them one of the better shops cuz they're "purests", believing in the "originality" of the car.

I used to know a girl who dated the owner. She stripped with the girl I was dating at the time.
That was 10 years ago....Jesus time flies.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-31-2007, 03:39 PM
CORVETTEDUDE,

I used to know a girl who dated the owner. She stripped with the girl I was dating at the time.
That was 10 years ago....Jesus time flies.

Small World!

rick_932
11-01-2007, 03:58 AM
yeah what he said !!!!!!

dude that avi is hilarious

SkyTwo
11-01-2007, 05:20 AM
LOL For the "TOYS FOR HARA" drive..PM me for my shipping address. :lol: ;)

Oh and Feliz Navidad! :P

~Kisses.

HTG[/quote]

Feliz Navid.... Oh, I get it. That's Spanish for Happy Halloween. No one asked (or cares), but if you want to get into my good graces, I like pie. Especially pecan.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-01-2007, 05:32 AM
Silly that's Merry Christmas in spanish. LOL As for pecan pie..I like pecan ice cream SkyTwo. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

ottorocket
11-01-2007, 05:29 PM
I like drums, bass, guitars, motorcycles, good cuisine and fine wine. Those are my interests...oh and friendly t-girls too

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-07-2007, 10:34 PM
I like drums, bass, guitars, motorcycles, good cuisine and fine wine. Those are my interests...oh and friendly t-girls too

So far, I only got the last one and good cuisine (you bring the wine) Otto! LOL ;) J/k

~Kisses.

HTG

MrsKellyPierce
11-07-2007, 10:37 PM
I like free lingerie or clothes lol