PDA

View Full Version : I Used To Know "Her"

Killah
10-29-2007, 01:42 AM
I went to my high school reunion last year, it was being held at this place with a bowling alley. I chopping it up with some ol classmates and friends, when this fine-ass chick walked up. She was about 5'6" with nice ass, juicy lips, big breasts, light brown eyes and light brown hair. She introduced herself as Nicole and asked if I recognized her. Her name didnt ring a bell and she didnt look familar. But it turns out she was one of my old homeboys named Nicolas - he changed his name from Nicolas to Nicole along with his gender, but damn, "he" good for a chick. Funny thing is when you see your homeboys, you greet in a homeboy way with something like a slap-handshake or etc., but in this case, my homeboy was now a lady....and thats exactly how I greeted him - as a chick. We have each other a hug like he was one of my homegirls. It was a very strange feeling. Everybody else also had the same reaction like "damn...".

We talked briefly about his new lifestyle, and he basically said that he was always closeted about his sexuality and always felt like a chick in a dudes body, and finally decided to get the operation, but kept her dick cause she was used to having it. It was so strange to me cause he never seemed girl-ish back then, in fact, he was alway seemed like an extra-macho dude back then but I guess that was his way of covering it up. Anyway, he-who-is-now-a-she was staying at a hotel while she was in town for reunion. She wrote down her cell number and her hotel room number on a piece of paper and told me I could come by later to catch up on the good ol times.

The reunion actually didnt end until the next morning around 9AM, but I left around 1 AM with some of my other homies to go to a strip club downtown. I kicked it there with them for about an hour, getting lap dances from strippers, but I was still buggin out that one of my homeboys was now chick and I really wanted to see just really how much he had changed. The strip club was just a few blocks away from the hotel Nicole was staying at, so I went over there afterwards. When I got there, it was just like old times - much hadnt changed about "her" as a person except her gender. We were just chilling and talkin about shit, looking at stuff of cable, smoking weed, flipping through car magazines, bumpin some of our favorite jamz from back in the day......and someway, somehow we went from doing that...to me pushing her shit in under the covers. Maybe it was the weed, but I still cant remember how that transition occured. But at that moment, the facade of my old homeboy just wasnt there; I had the feeling of a bitch Ive been wanting to fuck for years.

TJ347
10-29-2007, 01:53 AM
You know, I think I finally know what the problem is with your stories... seriously.

Things just don't progress logically enough for them to be believable. Oh, sometimes you do a better job with that than others, but in the end none of your stories reaches the point where one gets past the feeling that what they're reading is total bullshit to the point where they think there's some chance what you're saying actually happened. Even though you've acknowledged your stories are complete fiction, it still would do wonders to actually have them be somewhat credible, and I would recommend focusing on making them progress in a reasonable way to accomplish that, rather than writing about meeting a girl and within the space of three sentences already be getting banged by her.

My two cents.

Killah
10-29-2007, 03:38 AM
I didnt say this was a true story.

Night Rider
10-29-2007, 03:43 AM
haha what goes through ur mind, that u take the time, to write bullshit stories that aren't even remotely believable?

TJ347
10-29-2007, 04:13 AM

Clearly you weren't paying attention. I said...

Even though you've acknowledged your stories are complete fiction...

Killah
10-29-2007, 04:19 AM

I don't always read your posts...

Quite generous on the entertainment score, as I'd give it a 3/10 at best. Of course, I didn't read it, but then I try to avoid BS. But we're in full agreement on the belief factor score, which you can be sure will never change where this guy's stories are concerned, whether you bother to read them or not.

...just like you dont read my stories. :wink:

TJ347
10-31-2007, 05:00 AM

Quite generous on the entertainment score, as I'd give it a 3/10 at best. Of course, I didn't read it, but then I try to avoid BS. But we're in full agreement on the belief factor score, which you can be sure will never change where this guy's stories are concerned, whether you bother to read them or not.

Good one. Or at least at would've been, but for one thing...

You responded to my post with "I never said it was a true story", and so you had to have read my post, or else you couldn't have known how to respond to it. Good effort though. :lies

Killah
11-01-2007, 03:21 AM

Good one. Or at least at would've been, but for one thing...

You responded to my post with "I never said it was a true story", and so you had to have read my post, or else you couldn't have known how to respond to it. Good effort though. :lies

LOL! @ your effort.

I didnt say I never your posts, I said and I quote "I dont always read your posts". For example, I didnt read the lil paragraph you first you replied with. However, I just assume it was you complainin about not believing it was true just like on all of the other threads.