PDA

View Full Version : Why is it so hard to meet a good ts?

hungone
10-29-2007, 12:04 AM
I am a straight male who has been with beautiful natural women. I am interested in meeting a ts or shemale that can lead to a possible relationship. It is so hard for a man of color to meet a woman like this. They seem to say sorry not interested I believe because of bad experiences with other black men. I'm just curious to see what you all think about this subject.

TrueBeauty TS
10-29-2007, 02:37 AM
Why is it so hard to meet a good ts?

Don't you mean: Why is it so good to meet a hard TS?

:lol:

elo
10-29-2007, 02:43 AM
Why is it so hard to meet a good ts?

Don't you mean: Why is it so good to meet a hard TS?

:lol:LOL :lol: Thats a good one.

Night Rider
10-29-2007, 02:43 AM
LMAO hehehe

JANIRA
10-29-2007, 03:00 AM
Hungone,, not all Ts are the way you discribed. I have dated Blackmen before, and altho i am very open and see beyond race/color,, im more into how the person is in the interior, regaurdless of the fact that his exterior. Meaning,, i have been out with Great looking men and , frankly some of them have been the most dull, and the biggest asshole i have ever encountered, and have dated men that werent exactlly my type, and found it very refreshing and great. So teh question is do you want to date a guy whos gorgeousbut whos arrogannt & a asshole, or a guy whos is cute and has a wonderful personality and is honest. Alot of ts i know want that dream guy , muscles, full bank account, and who can offer them that" PRETTY WOMAN" fantasy , but neglect the fact that there is more to life that luxury, and men who are just a cardboard of looks, and nothing beyond that.

JANIRA
10-29-2007, 03:03 AM
and i forgot lol....... I LOVE BLACK MEN!!!!!

hungone
10-29-2007, 03:06 AM
Thanks Janira and you are gorgeous by the way. You'd be surprised but there are a lot of women that don't think the way you do. If you ain't got that money and are not an ultimate pretty boy they will not even give you a chance. Wish there were more women like you in the Chi that were willing to give us a shot.

JANIRA
10-29-2007, 03:11 AM
Everyone has their preferance, you have to look at that too. and thankyou,,,,,,,

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-29-2007, 03:34 AM
there's tons of Great Transgendered women out there, and on here

many of you guys just get caught up with their slutty friends in the skintight clothing too much to see real beauty next to that future craisglist ad poster

hungone
10-29-2007, 03:47 AM
Yeah I believe it Johnny Walker and talking to Janira I see some do have a positive outlook on dating black guys. I just feel more girls should give us a chance because they know how much they are stereotyped and treated for being transgendered so you would think that would understand more and be more open. I read all these post about they can't find a good man and everything maybe there looking at the wrong ones.

whatislove
10-29-2007, 03:49 AM

many of you guys just get caught up with their slutty friends in the skintight clothing too much to see real beauty next to that future craisglist ad poster

Did you say something? Cause I was busy checking out your avatar... :D

casca82
10-29-2007, 03:49 AM

many of you guys just get caught up with their slutty friends in the skintight clothing too much to see real beauty next to that future craisglist ad posterthis off topic but who is that female you are using for your avatar

Night Rider
10-29-2007, 03:57 AM
Just be thankfull u have tgirl clubs in the US. Where im from it's just bunny boiling gg's. Dont get me wrong, i love them, but only in small doces

Trogdor
10-29-2007, 09:01 AM

:idea: :arrow: Why don't they just wear the skintight clothing then? :?:

slinky
10-29-2007, 09:11 AM
I am a straight male who has been with beautiful natural women. I am interested in meeting a ts or shemale that can lead to a possible relationship. It is so hard for a man of color to meet a woman like this. They seem to say sorry not interested I believe because of bad experiences with other black men. I'm just curious to see what you all think about this subject.

I don't think it's because you are black.

SexyMagdi
10-29-2007, 09:32 AM
Hmm I wouldnt know. But for me even though Im a crossdresser Im just looking for a wonderful girl who will love me for both of me my female and male sides. Im not looking for a man to be in a serious relationship, only a normal relationship. I mean we would be friends with benefits but that all. So sorry.

tall, dark & Handsome
10-29-2007, 09:37 AM

I think your struggle is a nutural one based on selection with in a population.
Low population= limited selection.
I think in span of my early days of TS fascination that has changed. Granted I have been fascinated with Ts's since I was 12.
I do think with in our life time that population will grow exponentially.

Sooo... go for forth as a profligate :lol:

And always remember- sometimes the sqeeky wheel gets replaced.

hungone
10-30-2007, 02:16 AM
Well I have gotten comments from girls on here say im cute so that is not the problem. I guess it depends on the population in your area. Thanks for the good advice.