PDA

View Full Version : New York Tranny Tuesdayz - Help please?

jamesoreilly
10-28-2007, 08:51 PM
Hi all, I am an irish guy coming over to NYC next weeek especially for Tranny Tuesdayz. I have seen some of the pics and wow I am in heaven. But .................. I am confused. I see lots of these sexy gorgeous girls with money coming out of their sexy thongs. Do you pay them? What is the VIP area? Is it easy to meet girls in there and maybe some after club fun?

Maybe some of those gorgeous girls that go there would love to accompany me to the club? I am coming over for 1 week and looking for some fun and who knows what else it may bring?

Please help me with as much info as you can.

Thanks for all and see you soon.

James x

happyjack
10-28-2007, 11:29 PM
bring lots of cash,jimbo.you'll have a great time

jamesoreilly
10-28-2007, 11:55 PM
Cheers for that but what is the cash for? Any ladies care to accommpany me? James

Caleigh
10-29-2007, 12:11 AM
Ok, let's make it clear, this is the USA, cash is king.

You will want $$ for a nice hotel so you have a
good place to bring a girl back to.

You will need some $$ for entry fee to a good party.

You will need $$ for $15 drinks for the girls at most
of said clubs.

You might want to have a drink or 3 yourself.

You will need $$ for cabs (though it's not as dear
here as it is in London) to take you to and from
places and hopefully ride you and Sinderella back
to your hotel from the club.

You might get a lapdance for just the price of some
drinks but my understanding is that for most of the
girls at these parties IF they go back you your place
it si customary to give them a "tip" after lovemaking.

I'm sure some of the guys can throw you a dollar
amount for a good night out. But I would think it's
in the low to mid hundreds, depending on how "good"
a night out you want.

Cheers, enjoy NYC.

no glove, no love

jamesoreilly
10-29-2007, 12:19 AM
Perfectly understood. I have seen some of the pictures from Tranny Tuesdayz and some of the women are out of this world. I would love some of them to accommpany me to the club and of course money is no problem. So ladies please get in touch! james

Sunny Dee-lite
10-29-2007, 08:54 PM
Hi Guys and Dolls,

Wanted to formally invite you Tranny Tuesdayz OCT 30th at HK. HK lounge is located at 409 west 39th st(Bet 9th and 10th ave) Doors Open 10p-4a. Gentlemen-20, Ladies-10. No Dress Code! 21 and over w/ PROPER ID required! This WEEKS Featured Dancer of the Week is XXX Film and Video YASMIN LEE! Dance Sets at 12:30a and 1:30a. Lovely T-Girlz all around! The Gorgeous and MODERN HK LOUNGE! Plenty of street parking! Makes this EVENT NYC's HOTSPOT for TRANSSEXUALS and THEIR Admirers!See some of our Hot pics from last week and you be the JUDGE!See you there!

XOXO,
SUNNY D*