PDA

View Full Version : Pics From The Grand Opening Of Goddeses, Part 2

AllanahStarrNYC
10-28-2007, 08:28 AM
Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls6VL_pYGVs

tscrazer
10-30-2007, 11:37 PM
:cry: its unbelievable bad seeing that mini pics instead of the old style with bigger and colourfull pics in forum; these ladies are so beautiful why hide them in that bad mini films? wether you wanna show all your beauty or you wont! i cant understand... :twisted:

fab
10-31-2007, 03:02 AM
I agree with tscrazer, the picture quality on you tube is very poor in comparison to the older style.

Bring pack sharp, colourful & bigger pictures, please.

Night Rider
10-31-2007, 03:39 AM
There's loads of photos. Could any of u be arsed uploading them every week? It's not like u need full HD...are u framing them or something

Thanks Allanah for making the effort, it's appreciated by SOME

AllanahStarrNYC
11-03-2007, 09:10 AM
It is simply too time consuming for me to do all the images one by one.

Personally, I love the youtube clips because they can reach a wider audience and are more entertaining to me.

Thank you to those who appreacite the clips and those of you who do not, I will try to post larger sized files when I have the time.

xoxo

Allanah

fab
11-04-2007, 05:04 AM
Thanks Allanah for all your efforts, you are real Star.

I never realised that you uploaded all the pictures yourself, I thought you got someone to do them for you (using your sign on).

Thanks again much appreciated, I wish someone would take a leaf out of your book & take pictures of the Saturday nights at the Way Out here in London.

Love

Fab XXX :D