PDA

View Full Version : VickiRichter.com Tour Update

Vicki Richter
10-28-2007, 01:34 AM
Every few months I do a tour update so people can see a small amount of the new content from my site.

So come by and check out the latest. I'm shooting tons of new American stuff, a little Thai, and some Brazil and South American stuff thrown in every so often.

As always - thank you,

Vicki

http://www.vickirichter.com

Teabagger Vance
10-28-2007, 04:36 AM
Very nice, Vicki. I like the new look. Jesse's becoming more of a favorite of mine and I recognize Alyssa from Bob's Tgirls.

Also, excellent find in the new girl, Patricia. She is a cutie and I hope we see more of her. 8)

alpha2117
10-28-2007, 10:25 AM
I've noticed your pics and sites like Seduction going with the more fetishistic end of the spectrum which is a good thing in many ways. It takes more creative effort which means you are trying hard.

Vicki Richter
10-29-2007, 03:50 AM
I've noticed your pics and sites like Seduction going with the more fetishistic end of the spectrum which is a good thing in many ways. It takes more creative effort which means you are trying hard.

I just like to be different and publish things that I am into myself. Thank you both for your positive feedback.

Sometimes I wish my shecock wasn't so hard all the time.

;-)

stillies77
10-29-2007, 06:40 AM
"deep assed cum craving shemales inside"

Good lawd. hahaha

hellboy3
10-29-2007, 10:05 AM
When are U going to post some of the videos from the preview section? i.e Jesse, Alyssa,Valerie, and Allanah?

mittim82
10-30-2007, 12:19 AM
Jesse is just awesome. I really like her in those boots....