PDA

View Full Version : Every week, a new 'disturbing' email

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-28-2007, 12:51 AM
this week's email that disturbs me

i'm kinda shy.. and my english are pretty bad... (sorry...)
i guess, from one of your post i sew, that you are shemale... i have some questions in my mind...

1. how old are you?
2. what is what... Tranny? Tgirl? Shemale? Trannssexual? Ladyboy?
as far as i know... tranny tgirl and shemale is a female with cock and ladyboy is a male with a body of a woman....
3. how could i really know who is the woman with cock and who is the man with female's body....?
4. can you able to reach orgasm? getting semen (i think thats how it called the white liquild after getting an orgasm)?
5. why you made a sex change?

i glad if you can answer to this questinos!

b.t.w... if there is any dought... i really like shemales Laughing

Koby

Ummmmmmmmmmm, Koby

the avatar does NOT necessarily show the person that owns the acct.
several members like to show off their avatars of women, cars, etc. that they have presently on their minds as a way to pass the time

the day you meet a chick like the one in my avatar who is named Johnny I will be in total shock

JWBL™
p.s. feel free to post your own disturbing emails if you wish

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/TMYK+Logo.jpg

FREEFALLL666
10-28-2007, 12:56 AM
*SARCASM HEAVY* Maybee he has had too much of your namesake? */sarcasm* But then again I can see why he made the error, its hard to accept that people i have been fapping over are on here daily and though I dont say much I try to visit daily.. If you see the avatars on this site it is quite logical to assume that the avy is the person involved in the image..

tssexychanel
10-28-2007, 12:58 AM
this week's email that disturbs me

i guess, from one of your post i sew, that you are shemale... i have some questions in my mind...

1. how old are you?
as far as i know... tranny tgirl and shemale is a female with cock and ladyboy is a male with a body of a woman....
3. how could i really know who is the woman with cock and who is the man with female's body....?
4. can you able to reach orgasm? getting semen (i think thats how it called the white liquild after getting an orgasm)?

Koby

Ummmmmmmmmmm, Koby

the avatar does NOT necessarily show the person that owns the acct.
several members like to show off their avatars of women, cars, etc. that they have presently on their minds as a way to pass the time

the day you meet a chick like the one in my avatar who is named Johnny I will be in total shock

JWBL™
p.s. feel free to post your own disturbing emails if you wish

http://media.graytvinc.com/images/TMYK+Logo.jpg

Seeing the name would require reading which most never do. I still get emails men asking my name as if its not posted everywhere. They see ass, tits and cock and get tunnel vision. LMAO

blckhaze
10-28-2007, 01:00 AM
Roflmao @ the NBC pic. classic jwbl.

lust4ts
10-28-2007, 08:58 AM
2. as far as i know... tranny tgirl and shemale is a female with cock and ladyboy is a male with a body of a woman....

:lol:

That has to be one of the most stupid things I have ever read.

Where to people get these ideas from when you have sources like google that could set you straight in seconds, all this confusion and misinterpretation of uses of terminology that essentially mean the same thing could so easily be avoided. I mean he must have an internet connection to find this site, why go to the effort of sending a PM instead of typing something like "ladyboys and shemales what are they or what is the difference" into google and hey presto he would be met with hundreds of results that would offer a mountain of information for such queries. Even if he has no understanding of transgender people at all, use a fucking search engine for fuck sake, why do some peoples minds not make these blindingly obvious connections :?:

TJ347
10-28-2007, 09:10 AM

1. how old are you?

Koby

Look closely at the above, and tell me you really believe it came from a guy whose "english are pretty bad"...

He spells the word questions correctly (though later it's questinos), but can't spell the word liquid? The word guess is no problem, but the words saw and doubt are? No, this is the work of someone who speaks fluent English, trying to appear as if they don't, for purposes we will never know. Best to ignore BS like this.

gaiseric
10-28-2007, 11:29 AM
I don't know if anyone else has noticed but questions 2,3 and 4 on that e-mail have appeared in a thread on this forum in the last couple of days. The phrasing of the questions and the language is almost the same. The questions were answered in great depth on that thread by peggygee.
It would appear that the sender of the e-mail is an HA member.

elo
10-28-2007, 02:54 PM
LOL

whatsupwithat
10-28-2007, 05:54 PM
awesome. i needed a laugh this morning...and now i got one. beautiful! :)

peggygee
10-28-2007, 06:57 PM
I don't know if anyone else has noticed but questions 2,3 and 4 on that e-mail have appeared in a thread on this forum in the last couple of days.

The phrasing of the questions and the language is almost the same. The questions were answered in great depth on that thread by peggygee.
It would appear that the sender of the e-mail is an HA member.

In the real world I often have to explain very complex and technical
material to people who may have little to no familiarity with the
subject area, thus for me there are no stupid questions.

Then too the information shared in this thread may be edifying to others. (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=350934&highlight=#350934)

I do apologize to those that may have previously read it. :oops:

Coroner
10-28-2007, 07:14 PM

Ever heard of the actress Sean Young? :lol:

BeardedOne
10-28-2007, 08:04 PM

Ever heard of the actress Sean Young? :lol:

Glenn Close
Michael Learned
Walter Carlos

OK, I'm just kidding with that last one. :wink:

peggygee
10-28-2007, 08:15 PM
Walter Carlos

OK, I'm just kidding with that last one. :wink:

Wendy Carlos (born Walter Carlos, November 14, 1939) is an American
composer and electronic musician. Carlos is one of the first famous
performers of electronic music using synthesizers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendy_Carlos

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/carpixa.jpg

Discography
(Albums released during years 1968–1975 were originally released under
name "Walter Carlos". Later albums and all re-issues have been released
under the name "Wendy Carlos".)

Switched-On Bach (1968)
The Well-Tempered Synthesizer (1969)
Sonic Seasonings (1972)
A Clockwork Orange (soundtrack) (1972)
Switched-on Bach II (1974)
By Request (1975)
Switched-On Brandenburgs (1979)
The Shining: Score Selections (soundtrack) (1980)
Tron (soundtrack) (1982)
Digital Moonscapes (1984)
Beauty In the Beast (1986)
Land of the Midnight Sun (1986 composition, released on the 1998 Sonic Seasonings reissue)
Secrets of Synthesis (1987)
Peter and The Wolf (1988) (with "Weird Al" Yankovic)
Switched-On Bach 2000 (1992)
Tales of Heaven and Hell (1998)
Switched-On Boxed Set (1999)
Recovering Lost Scores, Volume 1 (2005) (The Shining, A Clockwork Orange, UNICEF)
Recovering Lost Scores, Volume 2 (2005) (The Shining, Tron, Split Second, Woundings) [/b]

Night Rider
10-28-2007, 08:19 PM
LOL i got one too...it's either the same or similar...he's on a mission
To: Night Rider
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:32 pm
Subject: can i ask you some questions?
i'm kinda shy and my english are pretty bad...
so from one of your post i sew that you are shemale... i have some questions in my mind...

1. how old are you?

b.t.w... if there is any dought... i really like shemales

Koby

Frank Z
10-28-2007, 08:59 PM
Well....at least he knows how to "copy and paste"....

Night Rider
10-28-2007, 09:02 PM
questions 3 & 4 are pricless...