PDA

View Full Version : my ever so controversial you tube video

mimiplastique
10-27-2007, 10:04 PM
i have been receiving more than enough guff about the you tube video of me on th train.... i would like for people to go and view it if you have not already and tell me what type of t girl will let some bum on the train talk all out of the way to her and not say anything

then look at my other videos and you can see i am a gil that just likes to have fun and be sweet : )

www.youtube.com/mimiplastique

other videos are on

www.myspace.com/billyhb

it's my "sons " profile but the clips are there and the page is not private

thank you

blckhaze
10-27-2007, 11:34 PM
you look like a cool chick. you went O/D on dude in the train, but its understandable. some dude, especially da brothas, don't take no lightly.

mimiplastique
10-27-2007, 11:37 PM
thank you ... i am so nice if you do not piss me off

echimandu
10-27-2007, 11:41 PM
Nice people don't have to go out of thier way to prove how nice they are. They don't need to self-promote their niceness. Its natural.

mimiplastique
10-27-2007, 11:48 PM
Nice people don't have to go out of thier way to prove how nice they are. They don't need to self-promote their niceness. Its natural.

thank you bitch but noone cares about you

Night Rider
10-27-2007, 11:51 PM
I like mimi, and im not a kiss ass that would just agree with her because she's hot.

She didn't do anything wrong, imho

tssexychanel
10-28-2007, 12:03 AM

Why do you feel it so with MiMi you seem to be obsessed with her?

mimiplastique
10-28-2007, 12:08 AM

please channel . lets not start . mimi is a beauty . thats why he likes me . we have made friends on here and thats it thats all.
he was hurt in an accident and has time off from work to get well. i'm sure if he was at work he would have a lot less time on his hands .

i don't wish to fight with you .... you need all the friends you can get !!!!

tssexychanel
10-28-2007, 12:24 AM

please channel . lets not start . mimi is a beauty . thats why he likes me . we have made friends on here and thats it thats all.
he was hurt in an accident and has time off from work to get well. i'm sure if he was at work he would have a lot less time on his hands .

i don't wish to fight with you .... you need all the friends you can get !!!!

You are right. Get used to it you a beauy. I always say a girl that has no haters is obviously not doing something right. When your shit on point expect the hate. Oh and the video I lived. I am from Chicago I know at times you have to let these fuckers know you a trannie not a punk its a big damn difference.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-28-2007, 01:00 AM
What made me laugh is the people that aren't used to shit like this. Growing up in a big city I often forget about the small town folks just getting a 'Dell' and a high speed internet connection who haven't been on a subway, let alone had the pleasure of some asshole staring them down or going out of their way to make a comment to make themselves feel better because in reality their lives suck...................

This is a daily basis thing here in NYC, I'm used to saying "WTF are you lookin at" to a few folks who are probably just shy & scared and alone. Glad that worked out for you though, some of these folks can be a problem when they feel threatened, never know who's packin what on them and what might trigger them to use it.

mimiplastique
10-28-2007, 01:21 AM
thanks for the responses i was not having a very good day that day and he did not say anything about me being trans only that he did'nt want to hear it ... i'm live bitch please ... i was too pissed at this !!!! i had to say something but then treats were passed and i was really heated ..so much as to take of my shoe and grab the mase!