PDA

View Full Version : PI Ladyboy cumming soon: Vaniity!

Ecstatic
10-27-2007, 09:50 PM
We'll be featuring a special guest gallery of superstar Vaniity starting this week! Here are some samples to whet your appetite....

Nikka
10-27-2007, 09:57 PM
is this true? I am dreaming?

Night Rider
10-27-2007, 09:59 PM
Sweet, how's she getting along with her rehab?

Ecstatic
10-27-2007, 10:10 PM
It's true, Nikka! We plan to do more guest features in the future, and thought Vaniity would be a great way to start! We're doing an exchange, so she'll be featuring several of our top girls on her site (www.tsvaniity.com). (Hey, if you ever want to do a photo exchange, let me know!)

I don't know Vaniity personally, Night Rider, but my understanding is that checking into rehab was totally her volition to improve her life. I wish her all the best.

Night Rider
10-27-2007, 10:15 PM
Cool, i just thought u'd know. I wish her all the best!

jpheeled
10-27-2007, 10:40 PM
Vanity is the bomb! After Milena, of course ;-)

BDJAMES
10-27-2007, 11:11 PM
VANIITY is doing great. I spoke with her yesterday. Of course she misses home but she also knows she made the right decision in going to rehab. We all have our issues and she at least has the courage and honesty to try and deal with hers. Yes it is true VANIITY.COM and PILADYBOY.COM are doing a gallery exchange. Also Vaniity would like to thank all who have supported her throughout her career.

Ecstatic
10-28-2007, 12:38 AM
I'm so glad to hear that, BDJAMES. I think it's a positive thing when someone chooses to make such a decision. I'm sure she'll be back better and stronger than ever.

BXCanada
10-28-2007, 12:00 PM
WOW :jawdrop

aubrey
10-28-2007, 02:37 PM
hi there,

i dont know vanity personally but we have some common friends..... and for me its a very courageous thing she did on going to rehab....i salute her for that....
hope everything will be al right....
havent thanked her yet for the photo exchange ...... hopefully someday ill thank her personally.
www.piladyboy.com and www.vaniity.com