PDA

View Full Version : THE DANIELLE FOXXX EXEMPTION CARD: Where can I purchase?

ARMANIXXX
10-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Since I've been on HA, roughly two or so years, I have seen lots of people, for varying offenses, involuntarily come and go, and sometimes even, the same people come and go again, and again..............and again.

I have seen people "thrown out" for causing moderate to major disruption. I have seen people thrown out for intimating physical violence against others. I have seen people thrown out for asking a shitload of stupid questions.

Ok, I don't want to go into a long bitter diatribe, I just want what's mine.......what apparently, I feel is supposed to be mine.

Since, essentially calling the "internet police" on HA seems to be an absolving factor, since apparently I need one of those "get out of jail free" cards, you know, "for just in case" purposes, Please make sure I get mine ok?

Please send my EXEMPTION CARD in the mail to:

1852 Foxboro Road
Milpitas, CA 95035

C.O.D. only please. :wink:

Night Rider
10-26-2007, 08:51 PM
:idea: Now i understand! I think!! (she tried to get HA shut down) Well that puts a whole new light on things.

But threads like this, will just give her an incentive to try again!

...It's not gonna do any good

ARMANIXXX
10-26-2007, 08:53 PM
:idea: Now i understand! I think!! (she tried to get HA shut down) Well that puts a whole new light on things.

But threads like this, will just give her an incentive to try again!

...It's not gonna do any good

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

*shrug*

I just want my card

Night Rider
10-26-2007, 08:54 PM
lol

flabbybody
10-26-2007, 09:39 PM
I don't believe her past disruptive actions mean everyone else gets a mulligan for future indiscretions. To ban her would have been more than justified but she's still allowed to post here because the mods have made a decision to move on, as stated in another thread. It was a classy move on their part, but future "get out of jail free" cards aint part of the deal.

That should be the end of it.

Night Rider
10-26-2007, 09:42 PM
I agree, it was a classy move to let her stay.

After all, life goes on....what's done is done

ARMANIXXX
10-26-2007, 10:19 PM
Personally, I have no problem with Danielle posting. If they can continue to make money off of her stuff, then she should be able to post.

But there are double standards here. I was called a number of male pronouns, among other nasty things, by a moderator who's still very much here. Yet this post was once made by thanos.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=151478&highlight=censorship#151478

If George Costanza was "pushing it", then you-know-who used a bulldozer.

So don't expect consistency here. I doubt you're going to get any.

Seems to be the direction, at least from what I'm gathering.

TrueBeauty TS
10-26-2007, 10:22 PM
So don't expect consistency here. I doubt you're going to get any.

Co-sign.

It's a difficult lesson to learn. We all want life (and the internet) to be fair, but it isn't.

The mods pick & choose what they want to censor, ban or make a sticky post of. There really isn't any rhyme nor reason.

Just get over it and move on, they ain't gonna change for you.
The sooner you come to terms with it, the happier you'll be.

:wink:

KiraHarden
10-26-2007, 10:31 PM
its who you know and blow here

TrueBeauty TS
10-26-2007, 10:33 PM
its who you know and blow here

LOL

Now why didn't I think of that????

:lol:

ARMANIXXX
10-26-2007, 10:38 PM
I don't believe her past disruptive actions mean everyone else gets a mulligan for future indiscretions. To ban her would have been more than justified but she's still allowed to post here because the mods have made a decision to move on, as stated in another thread. It was a classy move on their part, but future "get out of jail free" cards aint part of the deal.

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Well, how do you know this flabbybody? How are you so sure about that?

Please allow me to set my analogy, of sorts.

Back in high school, My friends and I used to get off going into stores and grabbing shit off racks and shelves, sometimes beer, sometimes expensive clothes or several 300-500 dollar bed comforters, and then we'd have a driver provide the getaway. Was it wrong....of course, but hey, we thought it was fun at the time.

On a few of those "escapades" we were spotted by other friends/associates from school. Some of them were even known for having big fuckin mouths.

But guess what? None of those big mouthed bastards told or called the fuckin police on us.....not 1 of em, and I was a little worried that they would in fact.

But had they called the police on us and/or reported us, we may have gotten off, considering that surveillance was kinda weak in the mid to late 90's.

But I guarantee this, had any of those MF's had done so, I sure wouldn't be friends with em no damn more.....thats for sure.

I don't know how some of you were raised, but calling the police on people you associate yourself with, some of whom may even be considered "friends", that's and unforgivable offense.

There's no comming back from that.

:2cent

*shrug*

yodajazz
10-26-2007, 10:57 PM
1. "Hot" people are given more leeway in general. That's life.
A person's status as a Hung Angel or Mod, give them more leeway.
Status gets priviledges, is just part of life also. Lots of times people will not agree they deserve it. But most times the same person will feel that they deserve priviledges for something they have done.

2. More importantly, her status, and decisions about her own future had been the subject of debate from others here, including recently. So her own response to the debate was appropiate.

3. She did offer an apology and the Board was not shut down. I see this as a case where forgiveness, can release people to move forward.

sucka4chix
10-26-2007, 11:11 PM
I haven't been here that long, and I'm certainly not
one of the significant members @ HA, but I was around
for the "episode". I was a BIG Danielle fan, but I shun any-
thing associated with her now. I don't know her personally,
but what she did was ridiculous and borderline psychotic!
The only way she gets a pass from me is if she admits "I was not
myself and not thinking straight."
No need for the hateful "nobody cares what you think" posts
that are so cliche here... I know that.
I don't hate her. I wish her well in her endevours, but I personally
have no use for her.

BeardedOne
10-26-2007, 11:21 PM
3. She did offer an apology and the Board was not shut down. I see this as a case where forgiveness, can release people to move forward.

I'll buy that. I know from whence the brouhaha came and saw the disruption/fallout. I'm also fairly sure that we have a fair number of LE grunts and higher-ups here as members as a result (Thought they call it 'surveilance', we know the truth ;) ).

While I agree with ARMANIXXX re: 'snitches', this situation is far too convoluted to make such black and white decisions.

Do I hate Danielle for what went on in that time? No, that would be silly, as it was clear that, though (In my opinion) she was misguided, it was obvious that she was acting with a good heart and doing what she thought was the right thing.

Do I think she was right in what she did then? No, as she was also clearly allowing her emotions to take a front seat to her basic intelligence. As a result, I would deal with her at arm's length, somehwat wary of her purpose and intent.

Should we allow her to continue to post here? That's entirely up to the mods. But I'm sure there are already quite a few thieves, con men, thugs, and maybe even murderers lurking about here. Does her 'crime' outweigh theirs?

yodajazz
10-26-2007, 11:22 PM

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Well, how do you know this flabbybody? How are you so sure about that?

Please allow me to set my analogy, of sorts.

Back in high school, My friends and I used to get off going into stores and grabbing shit off racks and shelves, sometimes beer, sometimes expensive clothes or several 300-500 dollar bed comforters, and then we'd have a driver provide the getaway. Was it wrong....of course, but hey, we thought it was fun at the time.

On a few of those "escapades" we were spotted by other friends/associates from school. Some of them were even known for having big fuckin mouths.

But guess what? None of those big mouthed bastards told or called the fuckin police on us.....not 1 of em, and I was a little worried that they would in fact.

But had they called the police on us and/or reported us, we may have gotten off, considering that surveillance was kinda weak in the mid to late 90's.

But I guarantee this, had any of those MF's had done so, I sure wouldn't be friends with em no damn more.....thats for sure.

I don't know how some of you were raised, but calling the police on people you associate yourself with, some of whom may even be considered "friends", that's and unforgivable offense.

There's no comming back from that.

:2cent

*shrug*

I see what you are saying, but I feel that that is what is wrong in today's world. There is to much focus on "snitching" and not enough focus on doing what is right.

An example would be if I killed somebody unjustly, but then got upset because someone spoke the truth to police. That just takes the focus off the original action. We live in a nation where murder is the leading cause of death among Black males 18-35. Whatever is it's inconvience, snitching is not the cause of those stats.

But lets use the example you stated. Thanks first for being honest, you did not have to tell, I know. But your actions in the past did hurt people.
And not just the people, whose property was stolen, it helped to spread fear and mistrust among the community. But lets assume that you are a better person now. You have been forgiven for your past actions, you did not have to suffer directly the consequences for your actions. Forgiving other people as you have been forgiven, gives you greater happiness. It makes it easier to enjoy the present moment, and not be tied down by hurt from someone elses past behavior.

That's straight out the Bible, my brother.

Rod la Rod
10-26-2007, 11:54 PM
Maybe someone should give us a synopsis of what happened with Danielle Foxx.

It was before my time here as I am sure it was for others. It must have really been something horrible based on the hostility evinced from long time members.

Did she try to NARC out the site to the FEDS? I don't get it. Is there something going on here that is illegal or against Federal law?

Was Chris Hansen involved? Please fill us in.

ARMANIXXX
10-27-2007, 12:09 AM
I see what you are saying, but I feel that that is what is wrong in today's world. There is to much focus on "snitching" and not enough focus on doing what is right.

An example would be if I killed somebody unjustly, but then got upset because someone spoke the truth to police. That just takes the focus off the original action. We live in a nation where murder is the leading cause of death among Black males 18-35. Whatever is it's inconvience, snitching is not the cause of those stats.

But lets use the example you stated. Thanks first for being honest, you did not have to tell, I know. But your actions in the past did hurt people.
And not just the people, whose property was stolen, it helped to spread fear and mistrust among the community. But lets assume that you are a better person now. You have been forgiven for your past actions, you did not have to suffer directly the consequences for your actions. Forgiving other people as you have been forgiven, gives you greater happiness. It makes it easier to enjoy the present moment, and not be tied down by hurt from someone elses past behavior.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

You do realize that you just compared my, "high school pranks", to that of murder right?

You're not even in the same parking lot bro.

Rod la Rod
10-27-2007, 12:37 AM
Since I've been on HA, roughly two or so years, I have seen lots of people, for varying offenses, involuntarily come and go, and sometimes even, the same people come and go again, and again..............and again.

I have seen people "thrown out" for causing moderate to major disruption. I have seen people thrown out for intimating physical violence against others. I have seen people thrown out for asking a shitload of stupid questions.

Ok, I don't want to go into a long bitter diatribe, I just want what's mine.......what apparently, I feel is supposed to be mine.

Since, essentially calling the "internet police" on HA seems to be an absolving factor, since apparently I need one of those "get out of jail free" cards, you know, "for just in case" purposes, Please make sure I get mine ok?

Please send my EXEMPTION CARD in the mail to:

1852 Foxboro Road
Milpitas, CA 95035
C.O.D. only please. :wink:

Please Armanixxx,

TELL US WHAT HAPPENED WITH DANIELLE FOXXX???? WHAT DID SHE DO?

Night Rider
10-27-2007, 12:41 AM
Here u go rod la rod

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=26078&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=70

BeardedOne
10-27-2007, 12:56 AM
Did she try to NARC out the site to the FEDS? I don't get it. Is there something going on here that is illegal or against Federal law?

In one of the threads relating to ladyboys (Thai/Asian TS who are frighteningly youthful in appearance) Danielle got ramped up about how it was tantamount to pedophilia and she (Though more likely one of her devoted fans) called the feds to report the perceived 'crime'. Though there was no crime committed (Google 2257), just the scrutiny can be chilling.

Since then, it's pretty much a given that Big Brother is watching us (Hey! You! <Waving> Remember me? Brookline Police? Judicial tampering? Municipal malfeasance? Yaaaahhh, I thought you'd recognize me! :P ).

You do realize that you just compared my, "high school pranks", to that of murder right?

Crack a brew and pass on this one. Really.

yodajazz
10-27-2007, 04:28 PM

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

I was not comparing what you did to murder. I meant it to be a separate case scenario, as an example that snitching is highlighted as the example of worse behavior. It is an unforgivable sin in the community. Yet we killing each other and glorifying criminal activities. We send more men to prison than college. So the is answer in our community is that we should be letting more people get away with crimes?

Sorry, I have gotten away from my real point in my original post. That is you said that you could never forgive her for 'snitching'. That is your choice of how you live your life. My point is that forgiveness gives one greater peace, and the better ability to focus on the present and future. I have read many praises of Danielle on this forum. Those qualities are the results of repeated behaviors, whereas the forum thing, was a single incident of bad judgment. You miss all of her good qualities by focusing on one negative choice. That is your choice.

I want you to have the peace and happiness that I have found; that is my choice.

Danielle Foxxx
10-27-2007, 06:15 PM
I don't mean to add wood to the fire or get into dramatic discussions over why Jesus was crucified for trying to help others.
Not to compare my cituation with the Lord but here is an analogy:

AGAIN FOR THE BLIND ONES WHO THINK I HAVE A SUPERIORITY COMPLEX - THIS IS ONLY AN ANALOGY!!!

Jesus knows he has a good heart and tries to help...His actions are missunderstood because people did not understand the reasoning behind his actions, their hate, misguided minds, and inability to see the good in all led them to gather together and feed each other's rage... Jesus gets captured and nailed to a cross, and while he was wiped, nailed and left to bleed Judas came along and spit at him while Mary watched him die. This story can be applied to many aspects of human psychology. Kick them while their down...Waving the white flag - shoot them in the head!

I may have taken on a very touchy subject for alot of you, and pushed alot of buttons on what clearly is a fine line between right and wrong. Many of you still think it's ok to fantasise about " the little girl " ( even if you are a 50 yo man ) given she can show you ID that she is infact of age.

I did not call the police on HungAngels. I reported the image and link to a website that deals with images that walk a fine line. We have authorities in this country that are trying to make a difference as far as the internet is concerned.

I know several people who think that a 16 yo is enough of an adult to have sex. But I personaly don't and the law does not think so either.

My rage was fired up by some members who attacked me personally, and this all because I threatened their " jack off material " based on good intentions.

I don't expect any of you to understand what it is like to be abused by your childhood friends from the age of 7 - 14, then by a 35 yo when I was 14. It is a subject that is near and dear to my heart. I am still deathly scared of kids and I can't get near them as I see them to be so frail and innocent creatures. I do not see how a grown man who claims to be an adult can justify looking at pictures of girls who are clearly dressed to look underage and justify it with a piece of paper. " Well she is 18...She has ID ..."

Truth is this website was never shut down, we don't even know for sure if the feds really rated their offices and hard drives or if I even really reported the site to begin with. It could have been many people in a colective. Even though some of you do not agree with my actions many members who do not publicly post sent me emails and praised me for speaking up for what I and many others without a voice think, like the children who get abused by these photographers who go over to Asia, Brasil and other places because the law is not as strict there. Pedofiles do the same thing. Just because the law is not as strict there and the police can be payed off pedofiles drive up and pick up a 6 yo boy or girl to have sex with. These are very fine lines...

I understand now that it was a very big issue I took on alone. In the past I have not always been one to look over the field where my battle will take place and have a clear stradegy before I act. I charge with full force, usually alone because everyone else who still believes in it rather just sit back, safe, and watch the battle untill it is safe to come out and claim territory.

The website was not shut down, and the Feds are not watching you - PARANOIDS! But there are laws that we must all follow, even when your favorite hobbie is at risk.

This is no reason to justify rounding up my actions with that of thiefs, murders, rapists... Their actions are based on Evil ! Mine were not. I had people's best interest at heart, even if many of you did not understand.
One of you said when you were younger you ran into stores and stoled things and caused comotion... Do you think you turned out a good person? When I was little I was too busy taking the only black girl to our June/July Country Fair ( like our version of the prom - Festa Junina ). No one wanted to go with her because she was a " niger ". My mom thought me to be humble and to know where the center of my soul was. Once I stoled a pack of gum and my parents made me go back into the store and apologise to the manager and pay him for item. I never took anything ever again. I have never intentionally done anything to hurt anyone, I always put others needs before mine, always aware that others may be impacted by my actions - on the case in question, I acted based on good intentions and to what I thought would lead to something good... Did it? Did you lose any of your pornographic material? Did the site get shut down? Then why the continued hate when something good did come out of it? I believe that even with all the drama alot of us took it to heart and made certain changes, in our own way, to overcome something that was a very fired up subject. That is the best outcome of this cituation, that me and the staff came together and became civil and got passed our differences.

I received amaizing emails from the HungAngel staff and it is very beautiful to me when people can put aside their differences and come together to make a safer and cleaner place for us to be able to express ourselves and HungAngels is a place where you guys can be your true authentic selves, even after you shut off your PC and go back to your "normal" lives we are always here.

There is still plenty of sexual content for you to look at, there are always pictures of beautiful women here on this site. And I am very happy that the staff is doing better at moderating.

I am not activily POSTING in here so you don't have to try and stir drama. There is no need for all the bickering and anger. I now try to be civil and not take offense to alot of what you do or say, because this is not my battle anymore. My lesson was learned from all of this... YOu are still in class taking your makeup test because you keep failing. Once you let go of your anger and see the truth behind all of this you will then be able to move foward with your anger. Anger consumes you in very bad ways... It is best to free people and yourself of it and extend your hand. The example you are currently exposing people to is not very healthy and an act of kindness makes everyone's day much better then one of hate.

" The journey is fundamentally about metamorphosis - Taking total responsability for our lives, transforming and healing ourselves and others, nonattachment and commitment to the truth, and a capacity for joy and spontaneity - is itself the reward for our journey. "

Heros confront Dragos, it fights the glutton, sloth, or lecher wholly defined by the lusts and urges of the body without any sense of dignity or self-control.

Why do I must continue to defend myself? Because it is a battle that I, the Hero, must take on against you, the unforgiving sloth! One who has became an addict of horrific behaviors against others to protect your compulsive tendencies.

Go ahead - take great aoffense to it - it is just natural to question yourself but it is the Hero who will raise above all of it and win his/her battle.

I am glad to have acheaved this with the hungangels staff and alot of you as well, some who were against me at the time and who now hold me at arms length but respect me for speaking and acting from the heart.

I still love you altho you hate me!

XOXO
Danielle

Danielle Foxxx
10-27-2007, 06:53 PM
BTW these are just some of the changes that are being made to the site, showing that the HungAngels staff really is trying to make a difference.

Announcement: You must be a registered user/logged in to view pictures.
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=26082

We all agree but still hate on Danielle...

ARMANIXXX Posted:
" I think it's a good move only because it will keep the "kiddies" away from accidental exposure, thereby negating any potential legal issues in the future. "

It's not only the legal issues hungangels must be concerned with but the safety of all who look in this site. I hope this was their main concern when adding this feature and I definatly give them thumbs up.

Night Rider
10-27-2007, 07:01 PM
I've only been around a short while, but i don't think Danielle has done much wrong...ur making it out like she's commited rape or murder

..time to let it go

hondarobot
10-27-2007, 07:06 PM
I actually read that whole post. It was pretty long, and I pictured Danielle with her hands on her hips rattling the whole thing off in rapid fire Portuguese (and I've never met The Foxxx, it's just was I was picturing in my head), but the point of the Intentions of Actions was a good one.

I've met a lot of "Bad" people in my life, and I don't think anyone could think a person who would put the time into writing a post like that could possibly be considered bad. My opinion doesn't really mean anything here, but I will continue to give it just the same.

Foxxx power: On!

8)

scroller
10-27-2007, 07:17 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_complex

suckseed
10-27-2007, 07:23 PM
I think it's clear Danielle's heart was in the right place. My current gf recently informed me that she was molested from ages three to eight. Then just last night a coworker told me a similar thing. She said not a day goes by that she doesn't remember. Short of doing the knee-jerk thing, which for me is to take a flame thrower to these men, I would urge everyone out there to keep a sharp eye out for anyone that might harm a child. These people are usually never suspected by the parents.
I thought she (Danielle) seemed a bit shall we say hyper-caffeinated at the time, but then again I've never been through any of that. HA obviously survived, and if it gets any of us here talking and prevents one child from being hurt, then good for her.

Night Rider
10-27-2007, 07:25 PM
HA obviously survived, and if it gets any of us here talking and prevents one child from being hurt, then good for her.

Good point :claps

peggygee
10-27-2007, 07:38 PM
I recall the thread in question and the circumstances involved very
clearly.

It was an emotionally laden topic for all concerned, and well it should
have been, no matter which side of the issue you stood on.

For those who were not here, this may be a time to avail yourself of
the search button if you are seeking edification on the matter.

We all should be concerned about the abuse of children in a sexual
manner or otherwise, wherever, and whenever it occurs.

On this particular matter the mods and management have called upon
us to move forward.

Let's do so.

Quinn
10-27-2007, 08:38 PM
This is no reason to justify rounding up my actions with that of thiefs, murders, rapists... Their actions are based on Evil ! Mine were not.

Danielle, I read your apology (and the accompanying material) in its entirety. I thought it was articulate and heartfelt. Given that we all make mistakes, I am usually of the opinion that people offering genuine apologies should be forgiven and allowed to proceed accordingly (this includes you).

I am, however, a little confused by what – to my recollection at least – seems to be a selective reinterpretation of events. If memory serves, it was you who, with little to no provocation, took it upon yourself to aggressively characterize posters on this forum as a bunch of pedophiles after a few of them disagreed with your factually baseless assertions that the women pictured were necessarily underage. With all due respect, I don’t think any justification you offer – particularly those that attempt to lionize your behavior – redefines the essentially malignant nature of that act.

Bottom line: It’s best to simply apologize and move on, without offering selectively reinterpreted justifications for your actions. Doing otherwise undermines the effectiveness of your initially courageous apology.

-Quinn

hondarobot
10-27-2007, 09:27 PM
"In the past I have not always been one to look over the field where my battle will take place and have a clear strategy before I act."

-The Foxxx

It's a dead topic now. Now we can get over the whole thing and post about other stuff. Halloween is coming up, that's always a fun time around here. I'll post a ghost story Wednesday.

:)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-28-2007, 01:22 AM
this thread sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JWBL™

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-28-2007, 01:53 AM
wow @ the 50 y/o man insult

just wow...........................

hondarobot
10-28-2007, 01:56 AM
this thread sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JWBL™

Heh. Danielle probably could learn to survey the battle field a little bit more before charging into the fray. I know she has friends that can help her out with that.

We're all here together, after all. I'm going back to the pool for awhile.

:wink:

mbf
10-28-2007, 01:57 AM
danielle foxxx

in another thread you wrote you want a normal life and quit beeing a (semi)-public person.

now there is the chance to stand by your words and just leave for good.

hondarobot
10-28-2007, 01:59 AM
I can still see what's going on in the hotel lobby from the pool, ya know.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-28-2007, 02:06 AM
don't go under the water, you might not hear the gun shot

hondarobot
10-28-2007, 02:18 AM
Don't need to hear it, I'm bullet proof.

8)

Dino Velvet
11-01-2007, 08:11 AM
danielle foxxx

in another thread you wrote you want a normal life and quit being a (semi)-public person.

now there is the chance to stand by your words and just leave for good.

Seconded. I have nothing personally against Danielle but her lengthy posts are more delusional than a serial killer's manifesto written on a roll of toilet paper. Danielle, love ya babe but please go away.

Luna555
11-01-2007, 09:37 AM
I dont mean to start anything with anyone. But I agree with the whole snithcing thing considered a bad thing.

I was watching a movie a while ago. And in it was a 2 guy friends. One had killed a prostitute because she had said something he didn't like( this friend had been in jail because of a crime he committed). The other friend has been trying to save up money to move and change his old ways of being thieves....so when he finds out that his friend just crushed his dreams...he says I cant protect you anymore...if I don't tell the police about this and they find out I knew they will consider me for going to jail and I don't want to go to jail. The friend that just got of jail and who had killed the prostitute...ends up killing his friend because he is scared and doesn't want to go to jail...he takes his money and tries to flee.

At the end of the scene a friend asks me what I think about it. And I say that if I was in his shoes I would do the same thing...my friend replied that they wouldn't because they couldn't SNITCH on their friend.

I replied with

If I found out my own brother was doing something hurtful towards others..I would care if he was my own brother I would definitely do the right things and if that involved telling the police...so BE IT.

Now that I know a little more about what happened...honestly I would have done the same thing that Danielle did. I don't think its right or justified by anyone to be looking at someone who looks so young (underage). I am not only talking about looking at it but actually having it as a fantasy. Sure its in their heads but its still not justified.

Thank you for standing up for that Danielle!