PDA

View Full Version : Simple poll

JamesHunt
10-26-2007, 04:46 AM
You're in a relationship with a TS, she wants the fucker tucked in, would you leave her?

JamesHunt
10-26-2007, 04:52 AM
Do you mean she wants to undergo SRS?

DOH :roll:

Legend
10-26-2007, 05:00 AM
No,the person has the same personality,only a cock obsessed piece of garbage person would leave a girl for that simple reason.

JamesHunt
10-26-2007, 05:24 AM
No,the person has the same personality,only a cock obsessed piece of garbage person would leave a girl for that simple reason.

For once, I agree with you Legend :)

JamesHunt
10-26-2007, 05:30 AM
Just remember Legend, there are a lot of people who use the TS card to screw you, in more ways than one 8)

TrueBeauty TS
10-26-2007, 06:49 AM

Don't forget there are a lot of cock worshipers out there that would, in fact, leave just for that reason.

Night Rider
10-26-2007, 12:57 PM

Don't forget there are a lot of cock worshipers out there that would, in fact, leave just for that reason.

It amazes me that people see TS as: cock first/looks second/personality third.

To be fair, we have to disgard Legend's answer. We all know he would not leave her, even if she transitioned back to be a man. :2cent

elo
10-26-2007, 01:03 PM
Reading the poll question,another question comes to my mind.

Your gg-girlfriend wants to get a vagina-to-penis-surgery(lets say for a moment this would be possible).And i donīt talk about f2m-tanssexuality.

Would you leave her?

Legend
10-26-2007, 01:13 PM

Sad and pathetic,what kind of personality does one have to tell a girl he is living because she had srs.

Legend
10-26-2007, 01:14 PM

To be fair, we have to disgard Legend's answer. We all know he would not leave her, even if she transitioned back to be a man. :2cent

Dude you don't know me or what the hell would i do,i honestly don't know what i would do in a situation like that but unlike you i wouldn't turn the gay panic button on. :2cent

Night Rider
10-26-2007, 01:18 PM

Dude you don't know me or what the hell would i do,i don't know what i would do in a situation like that but unlike you i wouldn't turn the gay panic button on. :2cent

I know enough about u, to put u in the 'cockwhore/homo/anything goes' category :2cent

Legend
10-26-2007, 01:27 PM

Dude you don't know me or what the hell would i do,i don't know what i would do in a situation like that but unlike you i wouldn't turn the gay panic button on. :2cent

I know enough about u, to put u in the 'cockwhore/homo/anything goes' category :2cent

I don't know about the cockwhore part but you can label me a homo or fag all you want because you homophobic opinions and labels mean nothing to me.Why do you jack peoples threads with personal bs,i answered his question without going off topic something that you can't seem to do.Why can't this board have a damn ignore feature.

Night Rider
10-26-2007, 01:36 PM
I don't know about the cockwhore part but you can label me a homo or fag all you want because you homophobic opinions and labels mean nothing to me.Why do you jack peoples threads with personal bs,i answered his question without going off topic something that you can't seem to do.Why can't this board have a damn ignore feature.

Homo is not offensive :roll: it's short for homosexual. What about the threads u hijacked. Have u got dementia or what the fuck's up with u? You're that much of an asshole, that there is a thread made up, for everyone to settle their differences with u (so there's no threads hijacked)...

But you've IGNORED it several times, but u continue to bitch..

So if you've got any problems, search engine: what 'game' legend ;)

Legend
10-26-2007, 01:53 PM

Homo is not offensive :roll: it's short for homosexual. What about the threads u hijacked. Have u got dementia or what the fuck's up with u? You're that much of an asshole, that there is a thread made up, for everyone to settle their differences with u (so there's no threads hijacked)...

But you've IGNORED it several times, but u continue to bitch..

So if you've got any problems, search engine: what 'game' legend ;)

"Homo is not offensive :roll: it's short for homosexual" but it can be used as a insult and judging from your past use of the other homophobic words and statements you meant it as a insult,don't be a fucking coward about it now.

I don't answer to you or anyone so i'm not searching for shit or answering anything if i don't want to.

"everyone to settle their differences with u (so there's no threads hijacked)"

I can careless if anyone of you peons like me or not,if i don't like you its a reason therefore you will get ignored.Hijack as many threads as you wish it only shows your lack of respect for other posters on this forum.i'm gonna respect jameshunt's thread by not responding to any of your further bs.

Teabagger Vance
10-26-2007, 02:11 PM
You're in a relationship with a TS, she wants the fucker tucked in, would you leave her?

That seems to be a rather trivial thing to leave a girl over.

Night Rider
10-26-2007, 02:35 PM
Hijack as many threads as you wish it only shows your lack of respect for other posters on this forum.i'm gonna respect jameshunt's thread by not responding to any of your further bs.

Here's some souvenir's courtesy of HA.....

http://kruidjieroermynie.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/hypocrite.jpg

http://www.concurringopinions.com/archives/hypocrite.jpg

Jericho
10-26-2007, 03:22 PM
Ah, god bless all here. Sure and we're all living saints, so we are.

....Meanwhile, back at the forum, Elo's sidebar goes studiously ignored.

I honestly don't know what i'd do, I've never been in that situation.
I would like to think that it's the person who counts, but, i like the cock too, i don't pretend it doesn't exist. And sex plays an important part in a relationship.

62des
10-27-2007, 12:43 AM
Let's say for a moment that I was a cock worshipper and I was interested in dating ts, of course I'd leave her just for that reason. I surely would leave a GG who wanted to have surgery to get a penis. That's assuming that I was going to get married to that person someday. I want what I want and there's nothing shallow about it. The only reason I'm not interested in dating ts for a relationship is because they can't reproduce. Ex: Let's say that your wife wanted to out of the blue, be a F to M transexual, would leaving her then still be shallow? Even though genetically she's a GG, but has the outer appearance of a man??

SexyMagdi
10-27-2007, 12:49 AM
No, she still would be the same person.

BeardedOne
10-27-2007, 01:09 AM

Assuming 'tucked in' to equal SRS/GRS (As was later cleared up in subsequent posts), then the answer would be 'No' if we were in a relationship.

I get into relationships with the person, not the plumbing. Cockhound that I am, I don't base something that deep on something that superficial.

Assuming I was already involved with the gurl it would be safe to say that I was already attuned to her convictions and determination/need to go the full route.

I'll admit that I can be an asshole at times, but to abandon someone with whom I was already in a committed relationship over a few inches of flesh is something I cannot imagine let alone execute.

Night Rider
10-27-2007, 01:15 AM
but to abandon someone with whom I was already in a committed relationship over a few inches of flesh is something I cannot imagine let alone execute.

:claps

It's not something i'd do either....