PDA

View Full Version : My Confession (true story)

Killah
10-25-2007, 09:00 PM
My girlfriend had a best friend thats a shemale named Roxie. She was actually looked kinda hot and a bit taller than me, but we barely got along with each other. My girlfriend was very beautiful and loving (and paid, LOL!), but the only problem was that she wasnt giving me any pussy. She wanted to wait until marriage, saying that it would be any more special then. I respected that but in the meantime, I need my "medication", so when the night falled, I started seeing this other hot ass chick named Stacey, but she didnt know that I was already seeing somebody else.

The following takes place between 11PM and 12AM

Me and Stacey decided to go out clubbin one night. We drove in her car across to a downtown club. When we got there, we were danced and had a good time and everything, and afterwards talked about leaving the club to go back to her place to fuck and have hot, old-fashioned heterosexual sex. As we were getting in to the car in the parking lot, Roxie came storming out of the club and approached us, yelling at me for creepin around on my girlfriend, and threaten to send her pictures she had taken with her cell phone.

Stacey, who I didnt tell about my girlfriend, became very pissed off at me, calling me a dog and shit, got in her car and drove off without me. As Roxie was dialing my girlfriend's number, I told her I was wrong and that I would do absolutely anything to keep her from telling my girlfriend. She stopped dealing the numbers on my cellphone, looked at me and asked if I really meant it, and I said I did. With a delivish grin, Roxie told me to get in her car. I got in on the passenger side as she got in on the driver side. We were headed back to her crib that was one of the other side of town. On the way there, she handed me a extasy pill and told me to swallow it. I refused. She asked me again and I refused again. She then told me that it wasnt an option to refuse if I didnt want my girlfriend to know about me cheating. So I took and the e-pill and swallowed it, and washed it down with a bottle of water she had.

The following takes place between 12AM and 1AM.....

When we got to her place, we went to her bedroom. Roxie sat at the edge of the bed, pulled out a blunt, lit it up and told me to strip. After I did what she instructed, she told me that she wanted me to to beg her to fuck me. I was confused. So I got on my knees right in front of her and asked her "Roxie, please fuck me." Roxie said she wasnt convinced. So I said that I deserved to be punished for being unfaithful to my girlfriend. Then Roxie asked me if I really wanted her to fuck me, and I replied "hell no". She then pulled out a dime and dropped it on the floor right next to me. She said that if I could pick it up with my asschecks in 5 mintues, she would let me go and keep everything a secret.

The only way I could do that was if I sat directly over the dime and clinched up my asscheeks. I made several attempts but I could do it - the carpet was flat and smooth, and the fews I did manage to get it up horizontally, it would turn virtually a slip out and fall back on the floor. When the time was up, she noticed that my dick is erected, she makes me masterbate in front of her until I cum three time in a roll. Roxie gave me a ziplock bag to hold at the end of my dick cause she wanted to keep my "babies". After cumming 3 times, I was exhasuted. Roxie ordered me to get on all fours in the bed. She put a picture of my girlfriend on my headboard for me to look at while she did me from behind, to remember me why I was doing this. She lubed up and got to ramming so hard, that I my face would actually hit the picture on the headboard.

When she finally came, I thought we were finished, but she alert me that she still had some more condoms to use and some more positions she wanted for me to get it...

The following takes place between 2AM and 3AM....

The night was finished. It was raining and storming. Instead of driving me back to my part of the town, Roxie gave me money to catch a cab back home. My ass was pounding. I had stretches on my back, teeth marks on my shoulders, my dick was throbbing, my lower back was hurting, my entire body was sore and my body was soaked from sweat as if I had just came the from a gym. I felt very disposed of. On the way home, I told the cab driver to stop by a 24 hour drug store.

My ass was hurting so much that I had to walk with a gangsta strut so nobody would be able to notice. But when I walked in the store to the pharmacy desk, the old lady at the cash register said "damn son, you look like you just got pinned. And on top of that you smell like ass and vaseline." I asked her what I should buy for aching muscles and anal pains, she recommended Bengay and some analgesic cream to relieve the anal pain.

After buying those, I decided not to my house. I had a huge guilty conscience about what I had done earlier, so I decided to get on my cell phone, call my girlfriend and tell her I was coming over. So I had the cab driver take me to my girlfriend's house. The rain was pouring down even harder, so I paid the cab driver and told him he could leave. As soon as my girlfriend opened the door, I told her the whole story about me cheating on her, her friend Roxie's indecent proposal and about my ass throbbing in devastating pain. I begged for her forgiveness right there in front of her on her porch, and then she wrapped her arms around me and said when there's sunshine, we'll shine together, told you I'll be here forever, said I'll always be a friend, took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end, now that it's raining more than ever, know that we'll still have each other, you can stand under my umbrella, you can stand under my umbrella, ella ella eh eh eh, under my umbrella, ella ella eh eh eh, under my umbrella, ella ella eh eh eh, under my umbrella, ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh....

Night Rider
10-26-2007, 10:21 PM
The only part in that whole story that i beleve is"my gf doesn't give me any pussy".

I mean wtf was all that about. U picked up a coin with ur ass cheeks on E. LOL u crazy motherfucker!! And do u expect us to believe the lady at the drug store said u 'smell like ass and vaseline'?? If she did why the fuck would u post it on a forum LOL. U crack me up!!

Verdict:

Entertainment - 10/10
Belief Factor - 0/10

Killah
10-27-2007, 07:07 AM
Aight, since you dont believe me, then theres not point in me talking about the close encounter I had with a tranny mermaid then.

Night Rider
10-27-2007, 05:47 PM
Now that's more believable...

62des
10-27-2007, 06:58 PM
I call bullshit. But wether I believe it or not if it happened it happened, and if it didn't then it just didn't. Having a hard time believing you picked up a coin with your ass in any way, and all this typical guy becoming submissive so easily and getting fucked stories. I mean what dude would care about a girl so much as to get fucked like a little bitch just so she won't find out? Sounds made up.

TJ347
10-28-2007, 09:36 AM
Verdict:

Entertainment - 10/10
Belief Factor - 0/10

Quite generous on the entertainment score, as I'd give it a 3/10 at best. Of course, I didn't read it, but then I try to avoid BS. But we're in full agreement on the belief factor score, which you can be sure will never change where this guy's stories are concerned, whether you bother to read them or not.

Night Rider
10-28-2007, 02:50 PM
Trust me, the fact that he's trying to be serious, makes for good viewing. lol

Ricky78
10-28-2007, 11:59 PM
i believe you :jerkoff

Killah
10-29-2007, 01:23 AM

LMAO!! At first, I wasnt gonna say anything cause I shouldnt have to, but of course I made this story up - you can read it and tell that Im not being serious. I mean, c'mon...

"The following takes places between...."

^^^I got this from that TV show called "24"

And I ended the story with a damn Rihanna song. I was being sarcastic about when I said it was true story. It was supposed to be more entertaining than believeable. Aint no way, Im that damn submissive.

TJ347
10-29-2007, 01:30 AM
At first, I wasnt gonna say anything cause I shouldnt have to, but of course I made this story up - you can read it and tell that Im not being serious.

You're definitely right in that you shouldn't have to say this most recent story was made up, since every story you told previously was. Don't reduce yourself to pointing out the obvious to people who haven't got the mental resources to have deduced your pattern by now.

Night Rider
10-29-2007, 02:37 AM
LMAO!! At first, I wasnt gonna say anything cause I shouldnt have to, but of course I made this story up - you can read it and tell that Im not being serious. I mean, c'mon...

And I ended the story with a damn Rihanna song. I was being sarcastic about when I said it was true story. It was supposed to be more entertaining than believeable. Aint no way, Im that damn submissive.

Are u that stupid, that u thought i believed it! U seem to be suffering from delusions of the mind.....Where u by any chance chasing the magic dragon when u wrote that?

Killah
10-29-2007, 03:45 AM

Are u that stupid, that u thought i believed it! U seem to be suffering from delusions of the mind.....Where u by any chance chasing the magic dragon when u wrote that?

I know you didnt believe it, but you thought I was being serious.

Killah
10-29-2007, 04:36 AM
But It aint hard feelings on my end. I really do appreciate the feedback though.

Y'all are entertained by my crazy stories and Im entertained by y'all reactions to them. :lol:

Night Rider
10-29-2007, 03:56 PM
U were trying to play it off as if they were true, so don't lie...hence 'true story'

....that's the last thing i'm going to say on the matter, because now u've blown ur cover, the entertainment factor has dropped to 0/10

Killah
10-29-2007, 06:04 PM
U were trying to play it off as if they were true, so don't lie...hence 'true story'

....that's the last thing i'm going to say on the matter, because now u've blown ur cover, the entertainment factor has dropped to 0/10

LOL! Can you not comprehend sarcasm? Anybody can read the shit and tell I wasnt being serious about it being a "true story". Whats got me rolling is how serious y'all are taking it. :lol:

Clind
10-29-2007, 07:47 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Night Rider
10-30-2007, 01:01 AM

LOL! Can you not comprehend sarcasm? Anybody can read the shit and tell I wasnt being serious about it being a "true story". Whats got me rolling is how serious y'all are taking it. :lol:

The only reason i gave u the benefit of the doubt, was because i didn't think anyone could be that mad, to write a pages of bullshit. I mean for fuck sake, do u lye in bed at night and write down crazy thoughts that pop into ur fragile mind???