PDA

View Full Version : How did you chose your female name

KiraHarden
10-25-2007, 12:02 PM
I was using quite a few names 10yrs ago, untill I watched a Star Trek DS9 episode. As soon as I heard the name Kira, I new it was the one

www.myspace.com/kiraharden
www.youtube.com/kiraharden
http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/kiraharden

TrueBeauty TS
10-26-2007, 06:38 AM
Names

?

:?

El Nino
10-26-2007, 07:45 AM
Kira "Hard-on" is looking fine! mmmm

KiraHarden
10-26-2007, 11:16 AM
Names

?

:?

LMAO sorry this was my Topic, How did you chose your Female Name.

KiraHarden
10-26-2007, 11:19 AM
Names

I say numbers.

Off topic: Congrats on being a shemale.yum girl for October. Looking good.

http://www.shemaleyum.com/shemale/2007/october/kiraB.jpg

back to the topic.....
I thought it was July 07 Girl of Month. I miss my Tan

Caleigh
10-26-2007, 02:53 PM
When I told my Mom I was going to transition I also
asked her if there was a name she had picked out
before I was born in case I was a girl, or if there
was a name that she had always wanted to use
she had given birth to 2 boys and no girls.

Caleigh is evidently some old Irish name. Both of
my Moms parents were Irish.

KiraHarden
10-26-2007, 05:01 PM
When I told my Mom I was going to transition I also
asked her if there was a name she had picked out
before I was born in case I was a girl, or if there
was a name that she had always wanted to use
she had given birth to 2 boys and no girls.

I really like that, I never thought of that

Night Rider
10-26-2007, 05:05 PM

I like that name too, It's popular in N Ireland :wink:

zookeeper
10-26-2007, 05:56 PM
Exposing myself as a nerd, but technically "Kira" was her last name, which was why she was referred to as "Major Kira". Her close friends and intimates called her "Nerese".

Which doesn't invalidate it as a choice for your name, obviously. You can call yourself whatever you like!

Falrune
10-26-2007, 08:17 PM
I knew a Danish girl with the first name, Kira! And wasn't "Kira" the first name of the Gelfling (In Jim Henson's "The Dark Crystal") that could fly? :D

KiraHarden
10-26-2007, 08:39 PM
Exposing myself as a nerd, but technically "Kira" was her last name, which was why she was referred to as "Major Kira". Her close friends and intimates called her "Nerese".

Which doesn't invalidate it as a choice for your name, obviously. You can call yourself whatever you like!
I dunno I thought the name was pretty.... found out its Russian and mean sunshine or sun

TopHeavyCutie
10-26-2007, 10:03 PM
Well.....I didnt like my boy name very much. It did not suit the new me. So I had to change it. I think I went through 2 Years trying to find that "PERFECT" name. I got tons of mail and e-mails and stuff with diff names on it...lol I hope the US GOV doesnt think I'm tryin to run game. lol....Then all of a sudden at the ass end of that 2 year period, I kinda fell in love with the country of Israel. I REALLY liked the Israeli women there and admire them for the Courage and strength to be whom they are and live life to the absolute fullest. So I adopted the the female form of Israel.

Yup....You guessed it. ISRAELA!

Been stuck on it ever since. So I tried it for a little while......then tried other names like.....Tawni.....and Alameda..and Sienna.....But still liked Israela very much....So I stuck with it. Put that down on the name change document..and Here I am.

But I still liked some of my previous names....So now I just use them as stage names and the names on my XP log on screen ....lol

Thats my story.

SexyMagdi
10-27-2007, 02:04 AM
Well I lived in Miami most of all my life. I was always sorrounded by Cuban girls. Dont ask why but I attracted them somehow. So I looked and I chose the name Magda. I feel very sexy and turned on everytime I hear my female name called.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-27-2007, 02:51 AM
Kira...I don't have one!!! Can I use yours??? :claps :shrug

KiraHarden
10-27-2007, 03:45 AM
Kira...I don't have one!!! Can I use yours??? :claps :shrug
Only if you post a pic of you in your sexiest dress

tgirlzoe
01-15-2008, 12:22 AM
I didn't pick my name, it picked me. I was 16 and figuring that if I was really going to transition, I ought to have a name. I looked through baby name sites and couldn't decide so I went to bed. When I woke up the next morning, God had given me a name.

I've been using my first name (which is not Zoe, BTW) since I was 16 but not all the time. I felt like I wasn't really "her" yet so it felt weird being referred to that way when I still looked like a boy. But my friends knew that name and just slowly started using it when I started transitioning for real.

I realized that even though I had a first name for 4 years, I didn't have a middle name. That came to me during a mushroom trip. My guide/angel/whatever (she said she isn't God) named me after Zoe, the maternal aspect of God in Gnostic tradition (I'm not Gnostic though). Even though I can't bear children, I am mother to all by what I do to help people.

It finally became legal in Sept 2005, that was as far as I could put it off because I didn't want to go through another quarter of school with a different name on the paperwork than what I used so I dropped the money for it.

MrsKellyPierce
01-15-2008, 12:22 AM
My mother.

Ecstatic
01-15-2008, 01:24 AM

Actually, her name is Kira Nerys, not Nerese. The confusion with her first name/surname is very like that of many Asian cultures and various other cultures, where the family name precedes the given name: Kira is her surname, and Nerys her firstname, but Bajoran custom makes it Kira Nerys.

Google is quick: if you google "kira nerese" the 7th entry is...guess what...this thread!!

HungAngels ,Trannys, Tgirls, Shemales, Transsexuals and Ladyboys ...Exposing myself as a nerd, but technically "Kira" was her last name, ... referred to as "Major Kira". Her close friends and intimates called her "Nerese". ...
hungangels.com/board/search.php?search_author=zookeeper&sid=93336704914c31a26f7633f44441f170 - 31k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this