PDA

View Full Version : Lapdance experiences.........

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-05-2005, 05:01 AM
wondering if anyone had any good or funny lapdance experiences they wanted to share?

johnb
05-05-2005, 05:25 AM
my lap dance experiences are from gg's only, and the songs seem to last 45 seconds tops. My idea of dying and going to heaven would be to get an eternal lap dance from either Angela Derren or Felicia Katt, and then after that, to get a lap dance from both at the same time

Felicia Katt
05-05-2005, 05:43 AM
Thank you John. I have been known to give a lap dance or two at Peanuts. my only funny experience was a few weeks ago, I was giving a guy a short preview, and he suddenly had to use the bathroom! and I never saw him again!!

meow

Felicia

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-05-2005, 05:51 AM
I got a lapdance at the now extinct (thank GOD) NowBar 1˝ years ago. The girl that gave me the dance is posted on this board in a few pics, she was very beautiful. We went upstairs and into that little booth (anyone thats ever been there knows what I'm talking about) to make a long story short she grabbed *ya know* and next thing you know she got all hot and stood up, LOL, she's asking me if I want to go to a hotel with her and I smiled and said no but while she was up she was adjusting herself, her *ya know* got rock hard all of a sudden and some of the other girls in the corner were giggling. It was a funny experience......................when I came downstairs to leave she was near the door and grabbed *ya know* really hard and was like "big f*ckin *ya know*".....

blckhaze
05-05-2005, 08:31 AM
no need to censor, but i get the jist of the story

hwbs
05-05-2005, 09:36 AM
i have been advised not to elaborate on this topic, in fear of future litigation.......had some good ones at the earlier parties :shock:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-05-2005, 11:19 AM
man I'll pay for your legal services, tell the damn story, LOL

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-08-2005, 12:17 AM
Stephany

canihavu
05-08-2005, 02:05 AM
Stephany

If you got a lap dance for her tell the whole story dude. Damn she is fine!!! :D

canihavu
05-08-2005, 02:11 AM
I remember the first lap dance I ever got from a tranny was at Show World years ago. This is when they had moved the trannies from the basement to to the second floor and youy had something like $10 to get in to see them. Well I was there in the middle of the afternoon and some well hung girl was on stage doing her show. From what I remember, she was a very lovely lady and her dick was very suckable. Anyway, there was this pretty black tgirl working the floor for tips and they had these seats against the wall. She asked me if I wanted a lap dance and since I never had goten one from a tgirl I gladly accepted. She did her thing and took her dick out and the next thing I know she unzipped me and sat on my lap and continued. Needless to say, I got rock hard with her cheeks rubbing against my dick. It was an amazign experience.

I remember I had another "lap dance" in the bathroom of Sally's II :shock:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-08-2005, 02:22 AM
scroll up, the story is above your text

canihavu
05-08-2005, 02:27 AM
scroll up, the story is above your text

My bad. I think I would have taken to the hotel. :lol:

freak
11-02-2007, 05:10 PM
a few years ago when the Las Vegas Lounge had he girls go around and ask for tips they would give you a little lap dance at your stool, well there was this cute Mexican girl that would give me a nice lap dance and I would feed her dollars, I went there on night in my cotton shorts, well my dick was hard as a rock and she was rubbing it in between her legs, she got excited and her hard cock popped out from under her thong, she got all red and ran to the back to re-tuck. That was the funnest, I always laugh when I think of it. Too bad they stopped the lapdances there.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-02-2007, 07:19 PM
a few years ago when the Las Vegas Lounge had he girls go around and ask for tips they would give you a little lap dance at your stool, well there was this cute Mexican girl that would give me a nice lap dance and I would feed her dollars, I went there on night in my cotton shorts, well my dick was hard as a rock and she was rubbing it in between her legs, she got excited and her hard cock popped out from under her thong, she got all red and ran to the back to re-tuck. That was the funnest, I always laugh when I think of it. Too bad they stopped the lapdances there.

you basically described 90% of the lapdances I've ever had from a transgendered woman

karma to you my friend

yodajazz
11-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Here’s my story. A few years ago the wife said I could go out and get a lap dance at a club for my birthday. It was her suggestion. She was proud of herself and told some of her friends. I went to this club and got one. It did make me horny enough and make me want to go home and do something with her. She knew where I went. Some of her friends were skeptical but we were ok. A couple of weeks later this investigative tv news reporter has the big story on the news about how the girls were doing a lot more than lap dances in the back room. He had undercover footage and everything. The Councilman was also on tv ranting and raving. They eventually got the place shut down. Naturally her girlfriends called and said things, and she was looking at me all funny and questioning me. I did not go to any backroom, but it took a while for things to get settled.
Every now and then she’ll bring it up, to try and put me on the defensive.

Come to think of it, that was the last time I can remember of being horny and wanting to come home her.

ottorocket
11-02-2007, 07:53 PM
Here’s my story. A few years ago the wife said I could go out and get a lap dance at a club for my birthday. It was her suggestion. She was proud of herself and told some of her friends. I went to this club and got one. It did make me horny enough and make me want to go home and do something with her. She knew where I went. Some of her friends were skeptical but we were ok. A couple of weeks later this investigative tv news reporter has the big story on the news about how the girls were doing a lot more than lap dances in the back room. He had undercover footage and everything. The Councilman was also on tv ranting and raving. They eventually got the place shut down. Naturally her girlfriends called and said things, and she was looking at me all funny and questioning me. I did not go to any backroom, but it took a while for things to get settled.
Every now and then she’ll bring it up, to try and put me on the defensive.

Come to think of it, that was the last time I can remember of being horny and wanting to come home her.

hahahahahah roflma

ed_jaxon
11-02-2007, 08:10 PM
I'll offer a brief one.

A couple of years ago after a particularly lucrative night at the boat in Indiana I had some disposable income. Now normally I would end up at the local Amp, but I wanted something different. So I went to a favorite hole in the wall that really isn't even that nice. More of a hole in the ground.

I was offered a dance by a nice young blond which I accepted and then I countered with "and how about you as well" to her friend who had very big tits.

I paid for the three songs and we went in the back. As this is not as nice as most joints, there really wasn't any dancing so to speak, but it was nice to have one work the stick while the other one manually rolled my dice.

Really it was too expensive but the memory........priceless.

ottorocket
11-02-2007, 08:16 PM
I dated this stripper for about 6 months. And her friend. She was bi and both were into giving me free lap dance shows at the club. I went in and watched them do lines of blow off each others stomaches, grind on each other and get me really horny and tease. Finally, they'd take me back to their place and continue the show all night... I think i blew about 10 times in one night.

DJ_Asia
11-02-2007, 08:19 PM
Prior to my current profession I was a DJ in L.A. (get it...DJ) so yeah I worked saturday nights at the Downtown L.A. Spearmint Rhino from the upening day until I moved to Thailand.

Yeah when it got crowded and guys were thinking w/ their cocks of course we would shorten the songs,after all the more lapdances the hookers did,the more they tipped the DJ and doormen...it was a bad saturday if I didnt walk with over a grand in my pocket...so yeah...2 minutes was about all you were gonna get outta me.

My fav story actually lead to a fucked up situation but it was still funny as shit when it happened.
This girl is doing her thing in the topless room,and she comes running out onto the floor and tells Carl, one of our doormen that her trick had his cock out and was stroking off.Now,that really wasnt that unusual at the Rhino,what WAS unusual was what the guy said/did when Carl went in after him.....
Carl walks in and dude is sitting there just thumping away at his wonder weasel,so Carl says..."Yo man get out" and dude responds...

" Wait Im Almost There!"

I shit you not.
So Carl,about 6' 210 hardcore juicer,but cool as hell...and the best doorman we had...anyways Carl grabs the guy around the neck and proceeds to drag him outside.Unfortunately Carl didnt realize this when he let him go,but the guy had passed out and when Carl dropped him,he landed face first on the sidewalk and his nose exploded like a melon.

So Carl freaks comes back into the club hands me his solid metal flashlight and says to me "Ya gotta hit me bro"..so I took him in the back and clocked him with his flashlight...he smiled and said "Thanks"

Well Carl ended up losing his job over that shit....which sucked ass,but when it happened it was funny as hell.

mtbazz
11-02-2007, 09:56 PM
Not as great of a story as others here, but I actually just had my first tgirl lapdance weds. at Allanahs party. It wasnt my first tgirl experience, but was the first time Ive been with one for several years.

Anyway, this cute girl comes over and offers me a lapdance, and in the middle of it she puts my hand on her 8" cock that she just barely has tucked. I start massaging it through her panties (all this was hidden by a short skirt she had on), and next thing I know she pulls the entire thing out and has me jerking her off right than and there. It was all I could do to maintain control and not start sucking her off.

Mr_Choc69
11-02-2007, 10:57 PM
In the midst of a great lap dance the chick farted!!!! I shit u not. Was one of the most revolting things that has ever happened - and also quite funny. If it hadn't smelled to high hell I most likely would not have cared.

whatsupwithat
11-03-2007, 08:09 AM
I remember the first lap dance I ever got from a tranny was at Show World years ago. This is when they had moved the trannies from the basement to to the second floor and youy had something like $10 to get in to see them. Well I was there in the middle of the afternoon and some well hung girl was on stage doing her show. From what I remember, she was a very lovely lady and her dick was very suckable. Anyway, there was this pretty black tgirl working the floor for tips and they had these seats against the wall. She asked me if I wanted a lap dance and since I never had goten one from a tgirl I gladly accepted. She did her thing and took her dick out and the next thing I know she unzipped me and sat on my lap and continued. Needless to say, I got rock hard with her cheeks rubbing against my dick. It was an amazign experience.

I remember I had another "lap dance" in the bathroom of Sally's II :shock:

hahaha! i remember those days. fun times.

lust4ts
11-03-2007, 08:35 AM
I don't know if anyone else has heard of the Banana Bar in Amsterdam, despite the name it is not Tgirl's just a greasy place full of OK looking GG's.

When you go in you get a Shot or Pint glass and the naked girls who are basically just laying on the bar fill up your drinks for the hour that you are in there (you pay when you leave).

Well, I got made by friends to have a full show at is was my birthday. This just consisted of doing things like licking cream of breasts and massaging oil into girl’s asses. Then at the end this blonde with huge breasts came over and asked my name, she then pulled out a marker pen, placed a sort of greeting card on the floor, stuck the pen up her Vagina and wrote a short message and signed it from "PUSSY" all I said was wow that's better than my hand writing, and it was :lol:

If you’re ever in Amsterdam check it out, it's greasier than a blind mans fry up but its fucking funny.